Now we go to the crafts. Of course, given the Covid 19 virus and the lack of quality federal leadership, this 4th of July will be a rather disappointing one for many. After all, it’s summer and you can’t go to any beaches, bars, or restaurants. So you might as well stay home and watch Hamilton on Disney + which is what I’m planning to do anyway. Still, at least you can decorate your house in star-spangled red, white, and blue to show your patriotism. Also, vote for Joe Biden in November but that’s another story. Still, you can have a lot of fun with decorating. Hell, you can even make your own décor. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasury of patriotic 4th of July craft projects. Enjoy.
- Your neighbors will envy your patriotism with this star-spangled wreath.
Uses American flag ribbons and decomesh. Love the bows.
2. Feel free to add flowers to your flags.
Yes, the flowers are fake and seem straight from the cemetery. But feel free to stick them in the basket with the flags.
3. Put your flowers in this star-spangled pot.
Okay, these red, white, and blue flowers are also fake. But you have to admire the pot’s red and blue stars.
4. A burlap wreath can use a few flowers.
This has red, white, and blue carnations straight from the craft store. Great for your American door.
5. Show your American patriotism with this red, white, and blue ukulele.
This has red, white, and blue carnations straight from the craft store. Great for your American door.
6. How about a wooden flag with zigzag stripes?
Yes, it only has one wooden star. But come on, the American flag is very hard to copy. Seriously, it has like 50 stars on it.
7. Want an Uncle Sam clothes pin?
These are in a more rustic style. Nonetheless, they’re adorable.
8. Rest your weary American head with this American flag burlap pillow.
Then again, burlap’s not really very comfortable. So I guess this is more for decoration.
9. Celebrate the stars and stripes with this patriotic flower display.
These flowers go with red, white, and blue jars. Tray says, “Faith, Family, Freedom.”
10. Missing fireworks? Try this wooden hanging.
Consists of 3 wooden fireworks on a black wooden panel. And they’re red, white, and blue respectively.
11. Feel free to work on this American flag desk.
On second thought, don’t do it. After all, it’s more for decoration. Whether indoor or outdoor, I’m not sure.
12. Make your 4th of July festive with these wooden firecrackers.
Each one of these has stars and stripes to spare. Great to put outdoors. And even better, they never explode.
13. With this tree slice, show your love for America.
This one is a wood burn that has 2 American flags on top. Also says, “God Bless America.”
14. You can’t have a 4th of July barbecue without these cooking implements.
Then again, you probably can’t have a 4th of July barbecue period due to the coronavirus. Yet, these have red, white, and blue handles.
15. Perhaps a simple red wreath will do.
This is a red burlap wreath. Still, don’t forget to add a blue bow with stars.
16. Grace your 4th of July table with this decomesh centerpiece.
This one has a red, white, and blue hat on top. Love the shiny stars.
17. Care for a more flowery flag?
This one consists of the stars and stripes made from crafted flowers. Great to hang in every American home.
18. Every American flag wreath must come with a large blue star.
The star is metal but with a very ornate design. While an American flag drapes over the wreath.
19. You can’t have a 4th of July wreath without flowers.
As you can see, the flowers are red. Also, don’t forget to add an American flag for good patriotic measure.
20. Care to receive a patriotic bouquet?
These are made from red, white, and blue cloth. And yes, it includes an American flag in a flower pot.
21. Feel free to ride with patriotic fervor in this star-spangled bike.
Okay, someone decorated their bike like this. Not sure if it’s adequately decked for a race though.
22. Well, this wreath is particularly flowery.
Most of them are red and white. Though there are some blue ones on the left side.
23. Keep your plates and utensils together with this patriotic organizer.
Decked with a blue bow with stars. Great for any 4th of July barbecue if there’s ever one in your neighborhood.
24. Nothing makes a fun 4th of July like this little red wagon.
You can see it containing a jar with a pinwheel and American flag stars. Makes a great centerpiece.
25. Grace your 4th of July home with this American flag panel.
It’s a circle panel with stripes and stars at the top. Great for any 4th of July home.
26. Perhaps you’d like a pinwheel vase.
Make sure the pinwheels have American flags on them. Makes a great 4th of July centerpiece.
27. Perhaps a yarn wreath may please you.
Consists of red and white stripes. While the blue area sports large white stars.
28. Show your American patriotism with flowers.
These flowers sit on rather lovely dowel vases. Consists of white daises along with red poppies and blue carnations.
29. Don’t like wreaths? Hang a star.
This is a wooden star painted like the American flag. So lovely.
30. Nothing makes the 4th of July like this patriotic bust.
This is a woman’s head decked with an American flag boo and red, white, and blue flowers. Also includes some stars.
31. You can’t celebrate Independence Day without a star-spangled star.
It’s a blue wooden star with red and white stripes. Even has little pinwheels across it.
32. Show your love for Old Glory with this heart.
It’s painted like an American flag with a star inside. Also says, “Olde Glory.”
33. Perhaps you prefer a more square wreath.
This one uses a fabric with children on it. While there are some cloth flowers in the bottom corner.
34. Feel free to stick your American flag here.
This is a wooden American flag stand. Yet, the flags used here are quite small.
35. Grace your American home with this wooden American flag.
Made from wooden stars and stripes. Also covered with fabric and ribbons, too.
36. Show off your love for America with these patriotic bracelets.
Made with silver rings and red, white, and blue beads. Great to wear for the 4th of July parade, which has sadly been canceled.
37. Bring in the 4th of July festivities with this decomesh wreath.
Well, it’s mostly red with a large blue glitter star and other decor. Great for any American door on Independence Day.
38. Perhaps this wreath will make more of a spectacle.
This one is mainly decorated with red, white, and blue ribbons and stars. Sign in center reads, “God Bless America.”
39. Top it all off with this crocheted patriotic hat.
It’s mostly red, white, and blue with white stars near the top. Though I don’t think it’s suited for the summer.
40. You can add American flags to almost anything.
This is a box with thermoses, jars, and lace. Includes American flags and flowers. So pretty.
41. How about include some flowers.
This flower display is on a metal tray with a red gingham cloth underneath. One vase is blue with white stars.
42. Have a seat on this star-spangled chair.
This wooden chair’s painted like an American flag. Great for the outdoors during fireworks.
43. Let freedom ring this 4th of July with this flower pot wind chime.
Consists of flower pots of varying sizes and painted in a variety of ways. Has a golden jingle at the bottom.
44. Don’t like wreaths? Hang this Uncle Sam hat.
Includes a whimsical bow in red, white, and blue. Great to hang on any American door.
45. You might want to own a piece of American postage.
This is a framed design that’s meant to look vintage. Makes a great wall decoration.
46. You can find plenty inside an Uncle Sam hat.
This one has some red, white, and blue firecrackers and stars inside. Might come with an invitation.
47. Show your love for America with these blocks.
Says, “America Since 1776.” Also includes a painted American flag.
48. You wouldn’t find a more patriotic bouquet than this.
Consists of an Uncle Sam vase with a couple firecrackers and blue flowers. So pretty.
49. Nothing makes your 4th of July than this American flag panel.
Of course, this is a wooden panel. Perfect for the outdoors.
50. Care for a ragged old flag?
This one is made from cloth strips in red and white. While the blue area has stars. So pretty.
51. Hope this can catch your American nightmares.
As 2020 showed, this will probably failed. I mean we’re already in the midst of pandemic with leaders who are either too reluctant or too incompetent to do anything.
52. I’m sure you’ll find this an American lifesaver.
But please don’t use it as such. Also includes a couple American flags.
53. How about these stars?
This one has a red, white, and blue star on as stick. While you can see the twisty grapevine surrounding it.
54. You can see stars coming out this Uncle Sam hat.
Well, the stars are red, white and blue, While the hat is wood.
55. Hope you’d enjoy this patriotic bouquet.
Consists of a red vase with red and white flowers. Love the stars and ribbon.
56. How about a star-spangled bouquet?
The flowers have petals and centers in red, white, and blue. Though I’m not sure why the vase has a crank.
57. Make your 4th of July special with this decomesh wreath.
It’s decked like the American flag. Even includes stars in the blue area, too.
58. What color would you like your panel star?
There’s one in red, white, and blue. All on seemingly rustic wood paneling.
59. Express your love for America with flowers.
These flowers are all in red, white, and blue. While a burlap bow sits on top.
60. Don’t like wreaths? Hang this hat on your door.
This is an Uncle Sam hat with a lovely bow. Perfect for any American door.
61. Perhaps this cloth wreath might suit your patriotic home.
Consists of red, white, and blue strips put into an American flag. While the stars are of different sizes.
62. Perhaps you might prefer to hang a patriotic wreath like this.
This is a crocheted wreath. Consists of American flags along with red, white, and blue stars.
63. Enjoy this patriotic bouquet this 4th of July.
Consists of a striped burlap bags with red and white striped flowers that have starry blue centers. Also includes an American flag.
64. Perhaps a simple Uncle Sam hat will do.
This one is made from cloth. Yet, it does posses a degree of flash that would make Elton John proud.
65. How about an American flag in stars?
These are wooden stars depicting the stars and stripes. All siting on a wooden stand.
66. This all-American truck will suit your fancy.
This one has flowers inside and is painted like an American flag. There’s even a star that with a panel that says, “Family.”
67. Care for an American flag flower?
This one can be put in your hair. Consists of petals with stripes and stars.
68. Any true American Christian would want a cross like this.
It’s a wooden star-spangled cross. And yes, it’s got holes for stars.
69. Keep yourself clean this 4th of July with some red, white, and blue soap.
It has some pieces inside for a more transparent look. And yes, it’s red, white, and blue.
70. Keep your 4th of July table lit with these lanterns.
Come in red, silver, and blue. The silver is supposed to stand for white.
71. Want to sit in this flag chair?
Painted in red, white, and blue. Says, “1776” on top.
72. A simple wreath can always be flashy.
This one’s wrapped in burlap. Has many flashy stars and a couple small American flags. Love the bow on the bottom.
73. You’ll find plenty of flags in this truck.
This vintage red truck sits on a lunch box and in front of an American flag. For many, it’s the height of patriotism.
74. Show your love for liberty with this bow.
This one has a red, white, and blue flower made from ribbons. So pretty for one’s hair. Though mainly for a young girl.
75. You’ll find a lot bursting from this firecracker.
This one is wooden and star-shaped. Also consists of red, white, and blue stars.
76. Don’t like wreaths? Hang this patriotic star.
This one is metal with red, white, and blue points. Has a daisy in the center.
77. Sometimes it takes a simple red star.
Don’t forget to put a blue and white ribbon around it. Got to be a patriotic American.
78. Feel free to don these patriotic earrings.
These have red, white, and blue buttons. Perfect for the parade that’s unfortunately been canceled. So has the barbecue.
79. Show your love for the land of the free with this display.
This one has stars and letters on sticks you can put in your flower planters. While the letters spell, “Liberty.”
80. Show your love for the land of the free with this heart.
This is a wooden heart hanging that’s depicted like the American flag. Includes burlap bow.
81. Show your American love with this pillow.
Has the US in an American flag. Says, “Land that I love.”
82. Lay your head on this star-spangled pillow.
Has an American flag painted on it. Noticed how they didn’t get all the stars.
83. Perhaps you’d want a more rustic wreath.
This one has berries and a decomesh bow. Includes 3 American flags.
84. There’s nothing more American than a flag of denim and ribbons.
This is in the Betsy Ross style. And no Betsy Ross didn’t design it. Yet, it has a pocket.
85. A simple garden flag will do.
Make sure it’s burlap with stars and stripes. Else, it’s not quite American.
86. Hope this star shines in your life.
This one seems like it’s taken from the American flag. Even has a bow to match.
87. A 4th of July wreath can use a few flowers.
This comprises of red, white, and blue flowers. Also includes an American flag for obvious reasons.
88. Feel free to stick your flag in this dowel.
Seems like a banister top you can put flags in. Great for table displays.
89. There’s nothing more American than a star-spangled star.
This one is made like the American flag. Great to put outside or anywhere, really.
90. You can put some daisies in an Uncle Sam hat.
See how it makes for a patriotic bouquet. Makes a great barbecue centerpiece.
91. A burlap wreath can always be festive.
This one has a large star and berry branches. All in red, white, and blue.
92. A simple flag will do.
This is a wooden flag hanging. Very minimalistic. Says “stars & stripes forever.”
93. Make your 4th of July special with this grapevine flower wreath.
The flowers are on the bottom right and top left. Also has letters that spell, “USA.” All in red, white, and blue.
94. Perhaps the more flowers the better.
This wreath has red poppies, daisies, and blue flowers. Includes 4 small American flags.
95. How about hang a pair of flip flops?
These are wooden, by the way. So don’t wear them in the shower.
96. Sometimes one flag is all you need.
This one is rustic with some gold stars around it. Got to like the burlap bow, too.
97. Show your love for America with this Uncle Sam block head.
This guy’s made from wood with a gold star on his hat. And yes, he’s adorable with his yarn beard.
98. Care for a more nautical wreath?
This one has a couple red, white, and blue bows with a matching anchor, ship’s wheel, and starfish. Also, is that dried seaweed?
99. Celebrate independence with this 4th of July ribbon wreath.
You can see how it uses a variety of red, white, and blue ribbons. Also includes glitter stars.
100. You’ll be captivated by these patriotic cats.
These are made from felt with big eyes. Both wear star-spangled ribbons. So cute.