Now that February has come upon us, let’s get into some Valentine’s Day crafts. Of course, you can see I went with the a school room design instead of someone’s living room. Well, it helps to try something different once in a while. Nonetheless, classrooms are often places you see V-Day crafts though most of these are made of paper. Of course, unless they’re rather impressive school craft projects, I usually don’t touch upon them. Since most of them I usually list are made from adults. Anyway, for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of lovely Valentine’s Day crafts.
- You can spell love on this heart.
This is a wooden heart made from 2 pieces. The “LOVE” squares are Scrabble tiles and they’re not worth much.
2. Perhaps you might send a valentine with a decomesh wreath.
This one his heart-shaped. Says, “Happy Valentine’s Day” in the center.
3. A Valentine’s Day wreath can use a few hearts.
This one has plenty of red hearts. Still, I love the fancy white ribbon around it.
4. You might prefer a wreath with cloth hearts.
Well, the hearts are in the pattern. Nonetheless, you have to love the felt flowers.
5. You can’t hang too many hearts on a wall.
There’s a checked heart, a red heart, and 2 gold hearts. All with fancy ribbon decorations. So pretty.
6. Light up your home with a Valentine’s Day glass block light.
This one has hearts and foil inside. Has a bow of red heart ribbon on top.
7. Touch your look with a few roses.
This is a hairband. The red, pink, and white roses are made of felt.
8. So many blue hearts can make a big impression.
The large heart is made of a bunch of blue hearts. While a medium red heart inside carries the message.
9. A heart wreath can use a few roses.
This one has some pink and white roses. Also, you can see a golden arrow shot through it.
10. You don’t know what’s kept in this book.
Since it’s fastened. Then again, this just might be a decoration you can set on your fireplace mantle.
11. A Valentine’s Day paper wrapper wreath is always suited for a window pane.
This one has polka dots on the red and white on the wrappers. And the window pane isn’t attached to anything.
12. Perhaps you’d like a simple heart suncatcher.
This one has a plastic bead string. While the crystal heart shines like the sun. Whenever the sun shines through it.
13. A Valentine’s Day ribbon wreath might suit you.
This one also has ribbon flowers. While the ribbons covering the wreath all have hearts.
14. A Valentine heart can always use a few flowers.
This one is a cushion with some felt flowers. Like the bead and red lace trim.
15. A heart of roses should always have a frame.
Well, the roses are probably made of paper. But the frame is quite fancy.
16. Care for a Valentine’s Day heart necklace?
The heart is made out of metal with gold wires containing pearls and jewel beads. So pretty.
17. You can use a few hearts on the wall.
These consists of cloth hearts and felt roses glued on the samplers. Great for any home on V-Day.
18. Feel free to make a wreath of pink clothespins.
Of course, you might have to paint the clothespins pin first. Though you have to admire the hearts, roses, and bow.
19. Count down to Valentine’s Day with this heart calendar.
Though I can totally wait for Valentine’s Day. But this advent calendar is quite cute.
20. Anyone would fall in love with this button heart.
And yes, it’s in a frame. Funny how all the red buttons are the same size and color.
21. How about a wreath of paper hearts?
This one has hearts made of construction paper. While each heart has gold edging.
22. Grace your V-Day door with this pink bauble wreath.
This one has baubles of different sizes. Like he pink butterflies. So pretty.
23. Don’t like wreaths? Show your love with this cork heart.
Well, the corks of all different sizes. Says “Love” in red and white pipe cleaners.
24. Show your love on V-Day with these love blocks.
Each of these is in a whimsical shape and pattern. While the “O” is a heart.
25. Serve your guests wine from this glitter bottle.
Yes, this bottle is covered with glitter. And yes, the wine is still in it. Not sure why.
26. Show your love with this berry wreath.
The berries are fake. The wooden letters say “Love”. Like the flower near the top best.
27. Step out on V-Day with this charm bracelet.
This one has a some heart charms. Like the clastic crystal jewels.
28. Grace your door with this burlap heart wreath.
Has a large burlap bow on it, too. A simple design for any rustic setting.
29. You’ll find plenty of hearts in this envelope.
This one has a few hearts in different patterns. Includes berry branches as well.
30. Perhaps a heart stick wreath might suit you.
Includes 3 hearts with woven basket patterns. Also consists of a large red bow.
31. A candle can use a few hearts.
The hearts are pink with wires linking with each other. Hope they don’t burn up.
32. You can use a few hearts on a tulle wreath.
Each of the tulle pieces are tied on the wreath. While the 3 hearts glitter.
33. Don’t like these? You might like this wall hanging.
This one has a lot of ribbons. “Love” consists of black wires. Includes a glittery red heart.
34. Care for a heart of paper roses?
The roses are of different sizes and colors. And all on a gray background.
35. Here we find love all framed.
Well, each individual letter is framed. And all hanging on a ribbon to a window.
36. A heart can consist of a variety of buttons.
These are all in different sizes and colors. And they’re all sewn on a plain pillow.
37. Greet your V-Day guests with this flowery yarn wreath.
The flowers are made from felt. Like the colors on the wreath though.
38. A V-Day wreath should always consist of red roses.
And they’re all arranged in a heart. I’m sure the roses are made from silk. So pretty.
39. You’ll get plenty of hugs and kisses from this ribbon wreath.
The top consists of glitter hearts. The bottom consists of glitter “XOXO.”
40. Don’t like wreaths? Go with this wall hanging of hearts.
Consists of 2 checked hearts. While plenty of small red hearts add some emphasis. Like the bow.
41. Grace your V-Day door with this fancy ribbon wreath.
The ribbons mostly consists of bows. While it’s touched with a hollow red glitter heart.
42. Grace your V-Day table with this glittery basket.
Has some paper bag strips inside. Like the glitter heart. So pretty.
43. Doily hearts always belong in a frame.
Of course, they’re made of paper. Though I love the background and purple frame.
44. You might want some tree branches in a heart basket.
Well, the basket has a wooden heart over it. While the basket has branches and berries inside.
45. Don’t like wreaths? Go with a simple glass panel and a heart.
The heart is made out of yarn. While the panel and heart are held by a white bow.
46. You can always show love with flowers.
The Letters are made from wood. While the “O” is a heart containing pink roses.
47. You can have love in a purple heart frame.
Well, it says “LOVE” in a purple heart frame. Like the crown and pink roses. So pretty.
48. Declare your love on this Valentine’s Day with flowers.
Well, the flowers are all in vases. 4 of them spell out “LOVE” in black letters.
49. A rustic wreath will suit you this Valentine’s Day.
This one consists of gourds and berries. While a black heart sign says “Love” in the center.
50. A heart tulle wreath can really make an impression.
You can see it consists of red, pink, and white pieces. Also includes ribbons and hearts.
51. Show love this Valentine’s Day with this wooden panel.
This red panel says “LOVE” in white letters. The “O” consists of a heart with an arrow shot through it.
52. A burlap “Love” wreath is all you need.
It’s in the shape of a heart, too. Great for rustic settings. So pretty.
53. A fancy heart can always use some flowers.
Well, this one is in a fancy white frame and grapevine wreath Like the roses and bow. So lovely.
54. A V-Day wreath should always have a touch of gold.
This one has gold baubles and ribbons. Also includes 2 hearts near the bottom.
55. A large V-Day heart can be quite festive.
This one has bows and a large heart with pink spots. Also consists of bows and other festive trimmings.
56. Care for a heart rag wreath?
This one has red, white, and pink strips all over a wire frame. Great for any rustic door. So pretty.
57. Put a ball of roses over a door frame.
This are pink roses. Though I’m not sure I’d recommend you hang them on a door frame. It’s not mistletoe.
58. Show your love by saying it in blocks.
Each is in pink, red, and white. And yes, they’ve got a bunch of popular V-Day sayings.
59. Don’t forget to put a flower on top of a gift box.
This one is a paper with heart-patterned petals. Hell, the petals are even shaped like hearts.
60. Sweeten your Valentine’s Day with this sweetheart wreath.
This one is wrapped with fibrous string with pearls. consists of white and pink roses and a banner spelling out “SWEET.”
61. A heart panel should always contain a few flowers.
This one has some flowers painted. While some are made out cloth. Also decorated with pearls and lace.
62. How about a heart wreath made of roses?
Well, the roses are hear are fake. Yet, they’re in all various shades of pink.
63. Nobody can resist these love bugs.
These are made from styrofoam balls with black pipe cleaner antennae and appendages. Some are ladybugs and bees.
64. Got some striped straws? Make a display like this.
The paper straws have red and white stripes. Some have pink. And they all radiate a single red heart.
65. How about a heart with lights.
The lights are all set on a pink panel. Wonder how you turn it off or on. So lovely.
66. Perhaps you might prefer some laced hearts.
These are in all different designs. A couple contain buttons, too. So lovely.
67. A Valentine’s Day wreath should always shine.
This one seems like it’s straight from a party store. Has a heart in the center and a heart bow on top.
68. Feel free to use the key to this heart box.
The heart box is silver with glitter on top. The key is tied with it using a red ribbon.
69. Care for a hanging heart cushion?
This one has a heart of flowers printed in the center. Wonder how that’s possible.
70. You can’t celebrate Valentine’s Day without these heart trees.
Well, the hearts are paper and act like branches and leaves. One even has hearts and keys on them.
71. A stair bannister should always have a garland of hearts.
Well, these have hearts hanging from it. Most of them are made from cloth. So pretty when it lights up.
72. A V-Day decomesh wreath like this will surely suit you fine.
Has some heart decorations on the left side. Many in red and pink glitter.
73. Show your love with this panel.
Says “LOVE” in black letters. “O” is a red heart with wire hearts inside.
74. How about a garden of conversation hearts?
Well, the fence and hearts are made out of wood. Great for an elementary school classroom.
75. Might want to put some hearts on a clothes line.
The hearts are made from felt. A simple craft project for almost anyone, including kids.
76. A shiny heart can always light.
This heart is covered with gold and silver sequins And yes, the lights do shine bright.
77. You’ll find plenty of hearts in this jar.
Well, the hearts are plush and on sticks. But will last longer on your table than a conventional bouquet.
78. A heart wreath of crocheted roses must delight.
Most of these are in red and pink. Perfect to hang over a window. So pretty.
79. Care for a wreath of roses?
Most of the roses on this wreath are felt. And they’re all in shades of red, pink, and white. So pretty.
80. A white rose wreath has some added simplicity.
This one is in a heart shape and is a grapevine. Also matches the door behind it.
81. Grace your V-Day door with a wreath of pom poms.
It’s heart-shaped with pom poms in shades of pink and purple. You can even see a bit of how these are made.
82. Make this V-Day festive with a pink tulle wreath.
There’s leopard print flowers on top. While a fancy designed heart sits at the bottom.
83. A white decomesh heart wreath might suit you.
Has some decorations on the left side. Features, red hearts, pink flowers, and bow with hearts.
84. A cupcake liner wreath will always impress.
This one has a flower on the bottom. It’s made out of cupcake liners and felt. So pretty.
85. Impress your sweetheart with this large rose heart.
Okay the flowers are fake. While a gold arrow shoots through it. Yet, it’s in 2 shades of pink.
86. 2 hearts always beat as one.
This one has roses aside of 2 glitter hollow hearts. Makes a great centerpiece.
87. If you like sewing, you’ll love this wall hanging.
Since it consists of pink sewing stuff. Though you’ll find pink flowers in the center.
88. Give hugs and kisses with these panels.
These consists of wooden X’s and O’s. The O’s are hearts and are wrapped with cloth.
89. A small tree can use some hearts.
This one has plenty of heart ornaments in felt. And yes, there’s a large red heart on top. So pretty.
90. Care for a striped wooden heart?
This one is white with pink stripes. Also contains a burlap bow.
91. Adorn yourself with some small crocheted flowers.
These are red, pink, and purple roses. And I’m not sure if they’re used as a hairclip or pin.
92. This heart is quite stringy.
Since it’s made from string on a red board. And yes, there’s a heart in the center.
93. A berry wreath might suit you fine.
Okay, the berries are fake. Though I love the burlap bow with the heart.
94. A pink decomesh V-Day wreath will always suit you nicely.
This one has silver and pink decorations. Like the silver heart near the top.
95. How about a V-Day wreath with all the trimmings?
This one has a sign that says, “LOVE.” Also consists of flowers and hearts.
96. Keep your little one warm with these V-Day leg warmers.
These are made from sleeves. As you can see, they also depict hearts.
97. You can play tic-tac-toe on this pillow.
The X’s and hearts are made from felt. Perfect for keeping the kids busy.
98. Ever wonder what’s in this box?
Well, it’s a V-Day box with a digital lock. So you can’t easily open it.
99. You might sleep well with this dreamcatcher.
This one is purple with a heart. Even has hearts near the feathers. So pretty.
100. Bring in the festivity with this shiny heart bauble wreath.
This one has some shiny stuff on the left. While the baubles cluster together on e right. So pretty. Love it.