Now we’re on to Easter bonnets. Sadly, due to the Coronavirus outbreak, you won’t be able to see any Easter parade in New York City or in your hometown. Thus, we’ll all be deprived all those wonderfully ridiculous hats. Of course, a lot of Easter events have been canceled all the way up to the Vatican as we await to flatten the curve in our homes. Still, that doesn’t mean we can’t have any fun. We’ll just have to look at older pictures of ridiculous Easter bonnets through previous years. So for your reading pleasure I give you another assortment of wonderfully weird Easter bonnets. Enjoy.
- Someone’s adequately practicing social distancing.
Mostly because her hat’s so huge that you can’t really get under it. Contains flowers and butterflies.
2. Want a bird’s nest in your hair?
Well, it’s a small nest with eggs. And I’m sure birds didn’t make it. Or she’d be in very deep shit.
3. Her hat’s all stringy.
Since it’s made of plastic tubes. You’d also see a few ladybugs.
4. How about one with a bunny basket?
Okay, the basket is made out of foam with eggs inside. Though you have to like the grass brim.
5. These birds enjoy their new tree house.
This one has a lot of pom pom chicks all over it. So adorable.
6. How high can you go?
This one has tiers of Easter. Got to add some chicks and eggs for good measure, too.
7. She’s planning to hit all the shows.
Unfortunately she can’t because of Coronavirus. Though she can certainly look sensational.
8. Some of these chicks have their own hats.
You can see them on the brim. While a bird in a nest sits on the top. So cute.
9. You’ll find a bunny inside this large egg.
This Easter bonnet has an egg diorama on top of it. Love the bunny and eggs.
10. On Easter bonnets, 2 bunnies are better than one.
You can even see them kissing as they set their carrots down. You can see chicks and eggs on the brim.
11. Even dogs deck their Easter bonnets.
Yes, dogs have their own, too. This one is purple with jewels and feathers.
12. Perhaps a yellow hat may suit you.
It’s fuzzy with feathers on the brim. While you can see pom pom chicks in a nest on top.
13. Nothing beats an Easter bonnet of rainbows and candy.
Has lollipops and rainbow feathers and sequins. Perfect for any Easter parade, not during a Coronavirus quarantine.
14. When in doubt, add a large pink butterfly.
This is a purple top hat Easter bonnet. Also, love the flowers. So pretty.
15. You might want to wear a bug house.
Not a real bug house. But a perfect Easter bonnet for spring. Like the ladybug near the window.
16. You can’t go wrong with monarch butterflies.
You can see them on this Easter bonnet as they’re paper made. While 2 plush birds sit on top.
17. Care for a pink bunny on top?
You can see it hold eggs. Also has Easter eggs along the brim on top green tissue paper and flowers.
18. A chick goes well on a straw hat.
It’s a plush chick. As you can see Easter eggs on the sides. So adorable.
19. How about a flower basket hat?
This one has yellow flowers inside. Great for any Easter parade.
20. A purple bunny hat might suit you fine.
You can also see the purple ribbons and the Easter eggs all over it. If you want to show off, this is the Easter bonnet for you.
21. Nothing makes Easter like an egg tree.
Okay, one made into a cone from paper. Also consists of plastic eggs and pom pom chicks.
22. Bunnies and chicks can make quite an impression.
Decked with Easter eggs and pom pom chicks. A brown bunny sits on top.
23. An Easter bonnet like this is simply magical.
You can see the bunnies all over it. Perfect for young boys. So cute.
24. Don’t forget to add a few birds.
You can see a chick on the brim. And a goldfinch on the top. Both among flowers.
25. The higher you go, the better.
She wears a hat that seems like it’s from some weird aliens on Star Trek. Decorated with flowers and paint samples.
26. You can always use a blue rose.
This is a blue rose hat. If you want anything simple for an Easter parade, this is it.
27. A watering can basket is just as nice.
Because the plastic and metal ones belong in the garden sheds. Though it does contain flowers.
28. What can be better than sequin bunny ears?
They also have fuzz on them. Also decorated with funky feathers.
29. Chicks love big yellow flowers of tissue paper.
Well, pom pom chicks anyways. Nonetheless this is kind of cute.
30. Some bunny’s gotten stuck in the hole.
Don’t worry little guy. The Coronavirus may not affect you. Well, as a far as we know.
31. Perhaps you might want to go small.
You can see how it’s small enough to put on a headband. But it’s certainly fabulous.
32. Care to put a little house on a small hat?
The house is shaped as an egg and made out of paper. While a cute little pom pom chick resides there.
33. This minion is ready for Easter.
This one has a nest on his head. Also has pom pom chicks and Easter eggs.
34. You can never get too fancy.
This is a top hat with jewels and flowers. Even includes a feather plume and ribbons.
35. You seek a Yoda Easter bonnet.
Yoda made out of cardboard he is. A nest of pom pom chicks on his head he has.
36. You can never have too many flowers.
You can see how the hat’s in a weird cone shape. While all the paper flowers are in sensational colors.
37. A large chick will always do on a small hat.
This one is made out of pom poms. And yes, it’s surrounded by chicks and eggs.
38. Bunnies love to live in a toadstool.
Only in fiction, that is. But this is cute nonetheless.
39. How about a cone hat of carrots?
You can see how they have green leaves made from Easter grass. And you can barely see the kid’s face.
40. Top hats can’t be flashier without sequin bunny ears.
The ears are also fuzzy, too. Also has green paper grass and daffodils on the top.
41. Feel free to don ridiculous hats with your best furry friend.
Because why should humans have all the fun? Though the dog doesn’t seem to enjoy it.
42. You can always add a wig with some flowers.
Actually they seem to resemble very long floppy rabbit ears. And yes, they look really strange with the flowers.
43. I’m sure Easter bonnets don’t just have to feature flowers.
Some of these have plush bunnies. Yet, each Easter bonnet is quite sensational.
44. You’d think these Easter hats have a sweet disposition.
Each of these have candy coated hair and weird hats. One wears a pie. Another a cupcake.
45. Pigs fly on this hat.
Rather you see plastic pigs with wings. And then hell freezes over.
46. The puffier the flowers the better.
As you can see, the flowers on these hats are made from tissue paper. One even has a bunny inside.
47. Hope your Easter bonnet is covered in flowers.
And yes, it’s quite huge. Too bad she can’t wear it this year due to Coronavirus.
48. Small white flowers can certainly stun.
Particularly when they’re on branches. And those branches aren’t on a tree.
49. This hard hat has all the Easter fuzz.
It also has a bunny on top holding a basket of Easter eggs. Like the bunny glasses.
50. Care for a minion bucket hat?
This one has pom pom chicks at the brim along with some eggs. But the minion face really stands out.
51. Guess someone’s wearing all their laundry.
Well, it sure looks like it. Given how much of her Easter bonnet is crumpled up cloth.
52. Any man can look dapper in an Easter bonnet.
Apparently, men were donning ridiculous Easter bonnets back in the turn of the century. Though I’m sure it wasn’t the middle guy’s idea.
53. Flowers don’t have to be huge for an Easter bonnet like this.
This one has paper flowers all over this green hat. Also includes pom pom chicks.
54. Perhaps a more stringy hat will suit you.
Consists of blue, purple, and white ribbons and string. Love the flowers.
55. A blue bunny hat is just as nice.
The blue bunny is plush and cuddly. Also consists of a flower leigh along with pom pom bunnies and chicks.
56. Hope you enjoy a bunny coming out of this hat.
The bunny’s made from cotton and carries a baton. All in all, it’s adorable.
57. This hat’s got legs.
It’s a pink long top hat with legs on it. Don’t know what it’s supposed to be for and why.
58. You’d buzzing around this little beehive.
The hive is made from some kind of paper mache. Also consists of bees buzzing about.
59. You can always wear a nest.
This one has eggs inside along with pom pom chicks inside. So adorable.
60. One large chicken is all you need.
The chicken is pink. Has eggs and pom pom chicks on the brim.
61. Sometimes a few cute Easter critters is all you need.
This one has a plush bunny and chicken on top. While a pom pom chick has a little hat. So cute.
62. An Easter bonnet can use a big sparkly castle.
This one consists of glittering towers. While it’s surrounded by flowers and lights.
63. A dog might prefer a cone hat with peeps.
Yes, this one is covered in candy. Not sure if the dog’s cool with wearing it though.
64. Got to add a little fuzz to the eggs.
This one is shaped like a cone. As a chick sits in a nest on top.
65. Of course, you can always go with a hot crossed bun.
This one seems pretty simple. Just do a paper mache hot crossed bun and you’re done.
66. Perhaps your Easter bonnet can use a few butterflies.
The butterflies are rather delicate. Also has a vibrant colored bird on top.
67. Perhaps this snazzy Easter bonnet will suit your fancy.
This one has some purple butterflies and fuzzy bunny ears. Like the purple bow. So pretty.
68. Hop aboard the Easter Express.
This one has a train on the brim. While the rest of it consists of a garage.
69. A large purple Easter bonnet might suit you fine.
You have a bunny on the right. While the rest of it is covered in eggs, pom pom chicks, and paper flowers.
70. You can’t go wrong with a large pillow.
This one apparently has a large giant pink knit. Wonder how she doesn’t seem to fall due to the hat’s weight.
71. Bet you want to know what to do with old trophy figures.
This kid put them on an Easter bonnet. They also add flowers for good measure.
72. Sometimes you got to pick a color and stick to it.
Each of them wears a bucket hat with flowers. Love the purple one naturally.
73. Someone must’ve upset the eggs.
Actually this is part of the hat. Yet, does make for a rather clever concept.
74. I’m sure anyone wants to sparkle in an Easter bonnet.
This one is a glitter cone hat. Also contains flowers, leaves and jewels. So pretty.
75. You can stand out with a blue bunny.
This hat seems to resemble a lily pad. The bunny’s on top. While the rest of it’s covered in flowers and leaves.
76. Chicks dig this pink castle.
Well, pom pom chicks do. This is especially when they’re wearing golden glitter crowns.
77. Care for a hat of Easter eggs?
his one has a bunny and shamrock garland as well. Perfect for any Easter parade.
78. There’s a giant fly on this red hat.
Don’t worry it’s part of the design. Though it might freak you out if you’re scared of giant bugs.
79. No Easter bonnet can get too flashy.
One of these consists of a large sequin Easter egg. Still, love the flowers.
80. Nothing makes a man look snazzier than an Easter bonnet.
Here a man stands in an old timey photo wearing a hat decked with flowers. And really not giving a shit about what anyone thinks of him.
Ayyy this is rather interesting.