Pardon me for the interruption of the last essay, but that couldn’t really be helped. Anyway, moving on, we go to Valentine’s Day craft projects. And I’m sure plenty of us had made at least one in an elementary school art class. Though it would mostly be made from construction paper. However, while there are plenty of people like me who aren’t very much into the holiday with the possible exception of cashing in on it, there are plenty who are. Because you’re bound to find plenty of Valentine’s Day crafts on Pinterest. Though naturally a lot of these are suited for children. Last year, I did a post on V-Day crafts which was quite a hit. So I plan on doing one for this year. And like last year, these crafts aren’t really for kids. Then again, so are most of the stuff on my craft posts in general. Nevertheless, for your reading pleasure, I give you another installment of Valentine’s Day craft projects you’re sure to love.
- How about some pink hearts in a pot?
Well, they are propped like flowers with varying different patterns. Nice to put outside one’s door.
2. If you have any troubles, Madam Ruth will fix you some Love Potion No. 9.
Might cause you to kiss everything in sight. And in the Harry Potter universe, it’s a legal date rape drug.
3. A Valentine heart should always have flowers of pink, white, and red.
Well, not sure which flowers they are. But they sure look nice hanging over the window.
4. If you’re into the winter magic, this heart wreath is just for you.
This one consists of a snowy branch heart with two red cardinals. and a heart in the center. A perfect Valentine’s Day decoration for male same-sex couples. Well, assuming the birds are cardinals.
5. A white wine bottle should always come with some hearts.
Each heart is pink and red while held to a string. All in all this is quite lovely.
6. A Valentine’s Day wreath should have stuffed felt hearts all around.
The red ones have a pink stitch in the middle. The white ones have a ribbon and button.
7. Got an unused picture frame? Hope you can hang a few shiny hearts.
Don’t forget to put a pink bow on top. And paint the frame red while you’re at it.
8. A Valentine pillow should always have a secret pocket at the heart.
Because it should always have a love note in place. Still, both pillow and love note are made from the same materials.
9. For Valentine’s Day, you can’t go wrong with a hugs and kisses ladder.
Okay, this is pretty ingenious that even I couldn’t think of that. Love the hearts.
10. Send a crocheted valentine to somebody close to your heart.
Though that special someone might not get the message. But I do like the heart button stamp.
11. Nothing can drive these lovebirds apart this Valentine’s Day.
This might be a wedding cake topper. But it also can work as V-Day decorations. Still, the birds are so cute.
12. A V-Day tulle wreath should have some hearts for good measure.
Well, it’s not totally pink. But the colors seem to run together. Like the hearts.
13. There’s nothing sweeter than a box of chocolates at your front door.
Though know these chocolates aren’t exactly real. But you’d never know what you’d get from them.
14. A heart wreath should come with some red berries.
Well, the berries are fake and sure aren’t holly. But they’ll do. Love the hearts on the bow, too.
15. These Valentine’s Day pillows always give so much to love.
Each one has sayings on them with the letters in different colors and patterns. Comes in a set of 3.
16. This crocheted pink rose makes an ideal V-Day corsage.
Then again, I’m not sure if it was made to be a corsage. But it’s certainly a rose.
17. For a more naturalistic V-Day, this heart wreath comes with all the flowers.
Seems like this one has all the floral trimmings you can ask for on your front door. Wouldn’t mind having this.
18. An ivy heart wreath can always come with some red hearts.
Actually it seems to have red hearts and ribbons all over it. Might be used for spring if it weren’t for the V-Day trimmings.
19. Nobody could resist a heart made from red buttons.
Doesn’t hurt if there’s a heart necklace at the center along with a gingham bow. Love this.
20. Don’t like wreaths? Well, this heart hanging will lift your V-Day spirits.
Sure it kind of resembles a Christmas decoration. But we should take note of the heart ribbon and chocolate box.
21. Count down the days to Valentine’s Day with this pillow of hearts.
Well, it consists of 14 hearts with ribbons on them. Great for any Valentine’s Day.
22. This Valentine yarn wreath contains 4 hearts in the center.
Well, it’s a lovely wreath of white and pink. But most of the hearts are red.
23. A white feather heart always inspires warm and fuzzy emotions.
Sure it may not seem like much. But I think it’s lovely in its own way. Besides, white’s a V-Day color though more used as an accent.
24. These wooden hearts contain plants and a key.
The plants in the jars may not be real. But you have to love how they come with keys to signify a lovely gesture.
25. A love pillow will always give you watch you need.
Doesn’t hurt that it has some hearts stitched on it, too. Though not sure about having the letters in cursive.
26. Each heart on this wreath says something special.
Well, they’re usually sayings you’d find on valentines. And they’re sure to make you feel all sentimental.
27. A bauble heart wreath can always have its love shining through.
Doesn’t hurt if the baubles are red and pink and are trimmed with tinsel. All in all lovely.
28. This garden urn is all full of hearts this Valentine’s Day.
Well, the hearts are in all different colors. But I like the bow best of all.
29. Fancy hearts, flowers, and ribbons should always be on a wreath.
Now this one seems like you’d put it on someone’s gravestone. Though it surely looks lovely on any front door.
30. You can always send a valentine in a crocheted envelope.
And you can use them over and over again. Come in 3 colors with a heart seal.
31. These flowers have come attached with a kiss.
Though the flowers are fake and used as a front door bouquet decoration. Still, if you don’t want a wreath, this will certainly do.
32. Show the love on Valentine’s Day with these heart towels.
Though these seem more made for the kitchen than the bathroom. Nevertheless, they’re white with pink decorations and red fringe.
33. Cupid’s 3 arrows of one can always be joined as one with a pink bow.
Now these look quite easy to make. Just have feathers, twigs, ribbon, and red hearts.
34. Love lives here with these wings and arrows.
I bet this hanging is supposed to represent Cupid or Eros. Though often depicted as an angel baby, he’s not.
35. With all these bottles together, they all spell love.
I’m always amazed by what people can do with old wine bottles around. Though I sometimes wonder why’d they have so many in the first place.
36. A wire heart only requires few flowers.
And if it weren’t for the flowers, you might barely see it. Still, I think it’s beautiful.
37. Crocheted chocolates always make a great gift to your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day.
Well, this is in a square box. Yet, though you can’t eat any of them, they’re sure adorable to behold.
38. Show your sweetheart you care this Valentine’s Day with this heart bouquet.
Yes, it may profess love. But make sure they feel the same way about you before you give it to them.
39. A wreath of red flowers can always send a lovely message.
Well, it certainly shows it loud and clear in a heart. Love the red flowers.
40. This red burlap heart wreath comes with its own striped bow.
Well, that’s quite a rustic looking wreath though made from burlap. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
41. Curl up with your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day with this crocheted heart pillow.
Comes with lace edging and a pink bow. Sure it might seem a bit girly but it’s lovely.
42. This tulle heart wreath will bring you nothing but love.
It even has the word love in the center. And the tulle is in red, white and pink.
43. Seems like Cupid’s arrow just shot through this wreath.
Actually it was made that way. Though I do think the arrow gives a nice finishing touch.
44. Felt roses can always make a heart wreath joy.
This is especially when the wreath is made from sticks. Seems like I have a lot of wreaths on this post for some reason.
45. How about give your sweetheart crocheted chocolates in a crocheted heart box?
Now that seems more fitting for Valentine’s Day for some reason. Though I think it’s quite wonderful. Not sure about some of the packaging though.
46. There’s nothing that shows the love on Valentine’s Day like a heart wreath filled with roses.
Well, it has roses and other flowers. And yes, it looks like it comes from a store. But it’s quite stunning nonetheless.
47. A candy heart of candy hearts should always be sweet in a frame.
Because these candy hearts sure aren’t great tasting candies. More like a combination of chalk and sugar.
48. A wooden palette heart like this always speaks of love’s endurance.
Well, that’s a nice sentiment to put one one’s front door. Love how it has deco mesh trimmings.
49. A crocheted heart pot holder is used to any kind of burn.
Well, as long as it’s in the kitchen. Still, doesn’t need to be too fancy.
50. A bouquet of crocheted roses is almost as great as the real thing.
Except you never have to throw these roses out. For they can last year after year.
51. A pink yarn wreath can never have too many hearts.
Well, these have red hearts in the center hanging from string. While the wreath has white and red ones on its side.
52. All this silver heart wreath has to offer is love.
It even has a an arrow struck through it with a heart end. Love it.
53. With wine bottles you can make a wonderful display to show your love this Valentine’s Day.
You can even put stuff inside them like berry branches or hearts. All in all, quite stunning to say the least.
54. Tell your sweetheart you light up their lives with this glass block this Valentine’s Day.
It even lights up and has hearts on it. Love the bow though.
55. There’s nothing fuzzier on Valentine’s Day like a pink feather wreath.
Well, it certainly seems like something you’d put on your front door. Then again, these kind of wreaths might make a mess.
56. A burlap envelope comes all full with love letters.
Well, these aren’t actually love letters. But it surely makes a lovely decoration.
57. A candy hearts wreath can bring a lot of sweetness and light.
Well, at least this put the candy chalk hearts into good use. Love the bow, too.
58. You can always say “Be Mine” with large wooden tags.
Doesn’t hurt if they’re bordered with hearts. Makes a nice door hanging.
59. A wooden heart with green always gives a rustic touch.
Well, this is a lovely decoration for V-Day. Love the bow. Not sure about the foliage.
60. No wreath on Valentine’s Day can ever be as welcoming as this one.
After all, it says love in wooden letters. Love the flowers and berry branches, too.
61. This glass block is bursting with lights and hearts.
Doesn’t hurt that it has some silver tinsel inside. Nevertheless, it’s as good as gold.
62. There’s nothing better on Valentine’s Day like a corked heart.
Well, it’s a heart made out of corks. Sure it may say love, but you have to wonder if drinking was involved in the creation.
63. Hearts don’t always have to be red, white, or pink for V-Day.
On this wreath, you’d find hearts of all kinds of colors and sizes. For those who aren’t fond of pink, this is for you.
64. A V-Day place setting should always include hearts.
This ncludes a heart place mat, a heart closer, and a red silverware holder. Great for parties.
65. You can always make a simple bouquet from craft supplies.
And you don’t have to throw out the flowers. Though you might make some think you’re using scrunchies for the wrong purpose.
66. A Valentine owl is always worth hooting for.
This one has “Owl” instead of “I’ll.” Nevertheless, it’s so adorable that any child will love it.
67. A banner of love is perfect for a front door on Valentine’s Day.
Well, this is quite rustic but it’ll surely melt hearts all around. Love the bow.
68. Be the hostess with the mostess this Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart hostess apron.
It has hearts all over it along with cute little pockets. Great for any V-Day party.
69. These XO pillows are all hugs and kisses.
I know don’t use X’s and O’s for kisses and hugs these days. But back then, they didn’t have emojis.
70. A wreath with hearts spreads love all around.
Each heart is in pink, white, and red. And they’re all surrounded by pink flowers.
71. Make your love light up with this marquee style heart.
You have to admire how people can do these craft projects that require electricity. Still, this shines on.
72. Or you can light up your love like this.
Well, it’s quite elaborate. But sometimes you have to go all out.
73. These small felt hearts will surely make you smile.
Each one has s smile and blushing cheeks. Many are used for pins. So cute.
74. This Valentine’s Day sheep pillow will inspire woolly feelings of warmth.
A couple of the sheep even have hearts on their fleece and are stacked against each other. So adorable.
75. Keep your cold hands warm this Valentine’s Day with these candy heart mittens.
Contains candy hearts of different colors. Though the real stuff is chalky, the pattern is sweet.
76. Send your V-Day gift with love in this crocheted tote bag.
It’s pink with tiny red hearts on it. Now that I think of it, it’s a great gift unto itself.
77. A basket of roses for Valentine’s Day is always great for your front door.
This is called a rose wreath. But it’s not a rose wreath. It’s roses in a basket. Know the difference.
78. These crocheted heart pillows have pockets for valentines.
Now you have a place to put your love notes. Well, if you have a sweetheart anyway.
79. This crocheted Valentine hat is all red with hearts.
Even has bows to go with it. Probably for some young girl but it’s cute.
80. This rosy choker scarf will keep your neck nice and cozy.
Well, these are magenta roses. But it surely looks quite stylish to say the least.
81. Nobody can resist crocheted chocolates from a pink heart box.
Because they’re soft and smushy. Love the heart decoration on the lid.
82. This rainbow heart mobile will delight any little ones with love.
Bet this is used for a little girl’s room. Yet, I think it’s a rather enchanting design.
83. Nothing beats a heart wreath with crocheted flowers.
Helps that the flowers aren’t roses and are in different colors. Love the button centers.
84. Catch the light with this Valentine heart suncatcher.
Well, it’s certainly a valentine heart all right. Love how the glass around it makes up the lace.
85. Keep yourself warm this Valentine’s Day by curling up in a Valentine Hearts afghan.
Comes in a great patchwork design with hearts of red, pink, and purple. Love it.
86. Make your Valentine’s Day fancy with this doily of hearts.
Each red heart is surrounded with lace and has a pink bow. All in all, so beautiful.
87. This little Love Bug will melt your heart.
Or make your heart flutter you want to cuddle it. Oh, so adorable.
88. Look extra lovely this Valentine’s Day with these crocheted heart earrings.
Well, they might weigh heavy on me. However, they sure look quite cute.
89. This crocheted heart buddy just wants some love.
Here the heart is holding a cute little valentine. Love the bow on the head. Adorable.
90. This amigurumi girl gives out her heart for Valentine’s Day.
Well, she’s such a sweetie. Sure pink and red don’t always go together. But here I make an exception.
91. If you like white roses, then you’d want to curl up with this crocheted Valentine’s Day pillow.
This one even has lace on the edging. Love the design, too.
92. A heart wreath of roses should come with a white wooden frame.
Doesn’t hurt if the frame is decorated with berry branches. Still, the roses are beautiful.
93. Nothing says Valentine’s Day like a wall hanging of a red yo-yo heart.
By the way, yo-yo is the style. Don’t ask me why. there are some quilting terms I don’t understand.
94. This Valentine’s Day quilt of cascading hearts is surely a sight to see.
Well, it has a 3 dimensional look to it. Love the hearts coming down from a distance.
95. This V-Day quilt contains an urn with hearts of all kinds.
Each heart has different colors and patterns. So lovely if you ask me.
96. A Valentine’s Day wreath should have a heart of gold.
And it’s surely an ornate one at that. Love how the small hearts make it look like a red snowflake.
97. There’s nothing sweeter than a V-Day wreath of chocolates.
Well, the chocolates aren’t real. Love the saying “Life Is Sweet.”
98. For even more sweet times, you might enjoy this candy heart wreath.
Each heart has a sweet saying among a pastel wreath. So lovely.
99. Make Valentine’s Day a sweet occasion with a candy hearts bouquet.
It has fake pink roses on the top. But at least the candy hearts are put to better use.
100. This Valentine’s Day tree gives you all to love.
Because why put away the Christmas tree just yet when you can decorate it with hearts? Nevertheless, I’m not sure if I understand.