Aside from Green Eggs and Ham, Dr. Seuss doesn’t really get into food as much as some of the fantastical stuff in his books. Though there is The Battle Butter Book where the Yooks and the Zooks engage in an arms race over a disagreement on buttering one’s bread. Yes, it sounds silly but the ending is truly dark and disturbing since it escalated to nukes. Then there’s also a book about making the best scrambled eggs with the eggs coming from various exotic birds. Oh, and the fact the Grinch steals the roast beast along with other forms of Who food including the last can of Who hash. Nevertheless, when you look on Pinterest, you’d find so many Dr. Seuss treats for themed parties. Of course, these are mostly for kids. Yet, many of them can be quite whimsical nonetheless. So for your reading pleasure, I give you an assortment of Dr. Seuss treats.
- Dr. Seuss cake pops should always come in spectacular patterns.
Yes, these are certainly in great Seussical patterns in red, white, and light blue. But they won’t be the only ones you’ll see on this post.
2. The best kind of Dr. Seuss cake has green eggs and ham on top.
This is for a baby’s first birthday party. But it comes with its own set of cupcakes.
3. You’ll be amazed to find what’s in this Truffula cake.
Indeed, it has plenty of pastel layers inside. Though the Truffulas on it hardly look impressive.
4. You don’t need a special occasion to eat a slice of bread with the Cat in the Hat.
After all, it contains the iconic red and white stripe hat. Also, is in a rather crazy design.
5. Perhaps a Cat in the Hat fruit salad platter can entice you.
Mostly consist of strawberry and banana slices. Yet, makes for a healthy snack for a kid’s party.
6. Hope you have a heart for these Grinch Oreo cookie treats.
Sure the heart might be small. And these are more suited for Christmas. But the Grinch is an iconic character in the Seuss canon.
7. There’s nothing more unforgettable than a cake featuring Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Another first birthday cake in 3 tiers. Still, it’s a bit more festive and Seusslike than the first one.
8. This Lorax lunch will satisfy anyone who speaks for the trees.
Includes a Lorax sandwhich and some Truffula tree treets. Contains a side of broccoli.
9. No child could resist this lunch from the Cat in the Hat.
Yet, the hat seems to be quite small for his head. Yet, the sandwich is certainly in his likeness.
10. No dessert platter is complete without this whimsical Dr. Seuss cake.
Contains imagery from the Lorax, the Cat in the Hat, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, and Oh, the Places You’ll Go. So cute.
11. There’s something fishy about these cupcakes.
Most of these contain one fish. Some have two. Some of these are red. And some of these are blue.
12. For healthier options, check out these Cat in the Hat fruit snacks.
Sure they may contain marshmallow heads with his face. But the hats consist of strawberry and banana.
13. With this cake, think of all the places you’ll go.
Funny how this cake is based on a kid’s book given to graduates. Still, you have to love the colors.
14. Cotton candy makes great tuffs for Truffula trees.
Yet, remember that cotton candy mostly consist of sugar. But you can easily see why they’re great for Truffula trees.
15. If you like Green Eggs and Ham and the Cat in the Hat, then check out this cake.
Even has a long fork into the green ham at the top. Also love the striped hat underneath it.
16. For a hot lunch, you can’t go wrong with a Lorax quesadilla.
Nice that it has some cheesy eyes and a mustache of cheddar. And though it’s not orange, it greatly resembles him.
17. A Lorax pizza can certainly make anyone’s day.
Contains olive eyes and a cheddar mustache. And it’s quite small as you see it next to a spoon.
18. If you liked the Bar-ba-loots, I suppose you’ll take to these snacks.
Funny how they don’t seem to have stuff pertaining to the Humming Fish and the Swamee Swans. Still, these consist of chocolate teddy bear crackers and mini marshmallows.
19. For healthier options, this Lorax lunch is a real treat.
Contains fruit and veggie Truffula trees. Yet, the Lorax here is extra cheesy.
20. These Dr. Seuss cupcakes can’t be beat on any dessert platter.
Includes toppers from the Lorax, Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham, Oh, the Places You’ll Go, and One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. Some of them even have quotes, too.
21. If you’re into the zany, this Dr. Seuss cake will certainly suit you.
Depicts many of your old favorites as you can see. Also, has some crazy decor on the top.
22. If you like Green Eggs and Ham, then you’ll love this bento lunch.
Okay, I think there might be green egg candies and dyed ham. But at least it’s among orange rice.
23. Speaking of Green Eggs and Ham, how about these cupcakes?
These are green velvet cupcakes with green and white icing on them. Still, wonder what the ham cake looks like with these.
24. Nothing makes a great Dr. Seuss birthday party like Cat in the Hat pizza.
Sure it mainly consists of pepperoni. But its perfect for any Dr. Seuss occasion.
25. I’m positive anyone will eat this Green Eggs and Ham cake.
Yes, it’s a cake consisting of green eggs and ham for someone’s birthday. Nevertheless, it almost resembles the illustration.
26. These Sneetch Oreo truffle bites are hard to resist.
Some of these contain two stars. Others just one. But each is special in its own way.
27. If you want healthy snacks, you can’t go wrong with a fruity Thing 1 and Thing 2.
These are mainly comprised of banana, strawberries, and blueberries. And they’re both held together by toothpicks.
28. Seems like the Cat in the Hat wants to wish someone a happy birthday.
Yes, it’s probably from a high end bakery. But you can’t help but love it. So adorable.
29. Bet you can’t guess which Dr. Seuss book comes with these cupcakes.
Let me guess, the Lorax, the Cat in the Hat, Yertle the Turtle, Green Eggs and Ham, the Sneetches, and the Batle Butter Book. Still, the one on the far right is trick.
30. These Cat in the Hat cupcakes will surely suit your Seussical fancy.
The hats here consist of red icing and marshmallows. Yet, all make a fantastical Seuss treat.
31. Get a load of these fishy cookies.
Yes, these are from One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. And they couldn’t use a blue fish since Swedish fish were involved.
32. This Dr. Seuss bento lunch will satisfy any child’s taste.
Yes, another Seuss bento lunch. But at least it has a little more Cat in the Hat.
33. This Cat in the Hat cake is almost by the book.
Well, it’s a cake of the book. But it’s surely an iconic one in the Seuss canon.
34. How about some Truffula tree cake pops on a stick?
Well, Truffula cake pops are surely appropriate for a Lorax themed party. And these sticks are even made to resemble the trunks.
35. Surely anyone would want a Dr. Seuss cake well-stacked.
Okay, this is considerably overboard. But it’s oddly fitting considering Dr. Seuss’s illustrations.
36. These cupcakes make the best Sneetch treats.
As in the book, some of these have green stars. And some have no stars at all.
37. What in the hell are these cupcake things?
Okay, these cupcakes are supposed to imitate Thing 1 and Thing 2. The cotton candy gives the impression of their blue hair.
38. There’s something very grinchy about these cupcakes.
Well, these are Grinch cupcakes. And each has a grinchy face as well as a heart 3 sizes too small.
39. Hope you have a taste for this Cat in the Hat sandwich.
Yes, he certainly looks spiffy. Love what they did with the hat. So adorable.
40. For your Grinchy Christmas celebrations, may I suggest this cake?
Depicts the Grinch in a Santa hat. And yes, he’s bent on stealing Christmas since he’s fed up with holiday consumerism.
41. Nothing welcomes a new fish in your family like this Dr. Seuss cake.
So I guess there are Dr. Seuss themed baby showers. Well, makes sense. But this cake probably has a steep price.
42. Any child who’s read One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish will find this lunch a real treat.
Yes, this is certainly a fishy lunch. Even has a fish sandwich and fish crackers.
43. If you love Oh, the Places You’ll Go, you’ll adore these Dr. Seuss cookies.
Yes, these may be professionally made. But they greatly resemble the book’s illustrations.
44. This Lorax lunch can surely speak for the trees.
Mostly consist of the Lorax sandwich with him in cheese. At any rate, it’s an almost exact likeness.
45. These cheese trees make great party appetizer platters.
By the way, the cheese trees are from Fox in Socks. I know it’s kind of insane.
46. This Lorax cake has a forest of Truffula trees.
And here we have the Lorax on a stump who speaks for them. Too bad the Once-ler didn’t listen.
47. There’s so much to love about this Cat in the Hat cake.
This one is for another first birthday. And yes, it’s almost like you’d see in a Dr. Seuss illustration.
48. This Cat in the Hat muffin tin lunch has almost everything a kid could want.
Well, it certainly includes 6 courses on it. Even a cup of red and white stripes.
49. These Lorax cupcakes will surely make your party a hit.
Consists of the Lorax, Truffula trees, and the Bar-ba-loots. Great for any Lorax themed party.
50. There’s nothing greener to eat than this Green Eggs and Ham lunch.
Well, except a Saint Patrick’s Day lunch of course. But you get the idea here.
51. Green Eggs and Ham cookies will please anyone willing to try them.
Well, they’re small cookies of green eggs and ham. Yet, each is professionally iced in its own way.
52. For appetizers, you can’t go wrong with these Cat in the Hat snacks.
These consist of cherry tomatoes and cheese stacked on Ritz crackers. Toothpicks required which goes without saying.
53. Of course, this would be a perfect cake for Dr. Seuss.
After all, it’s in the form of a book. Also consists of the Cat in the Hat’s hat and green eggs and ham.
54. Nothing makes a kid jump with glee than these Horton marshmallow treats.
These are from Horton Hatches an Egg since it contains a nest. Still, these are cute and fluffy.
55. I’m sure no Dr. Seuss fan can resist these cookies.
Well, they certainly consist of many people’s favorites. Though they’re definitely professionally made.
56. Wake up in the morning with some fruity Cat in the Hat toast.
Also, contains some whipped cream. Part of a complete Dr. Seuss breakfast.
57. These Grinch cupcakes will bring you loads of Christmas joy.
Unlike the other Grinch cupcakes, these have Santa hats on them. But each have a smile and yellow eyes.
58. This Cat in the Hat cake has 3 things on the top.
Guess this is for a kid’s 3rd birthday. Nevertheless, it’s as Seussical as can be.
59. How about some ham for your green deviled egg?
Goes without saying these are from Green Eggs and Ham. Though the ham isn’t green and is much smaller.
60. Which cupcake do you want? Truffula tree or Lorax?
Yes, the Lorax cupcakes all look the same. And the Truffula trees have different colors on them. But can’t the two be able to coexist?
61. This Dr. Seuss cake seems to have some interesting candles.
Then again, they may be made from icing. But at least this one contains many of your favorites.
62. This Dr. Seuss cake seems like it can fall down any minute.
Yes, these cakes can be quite elaborate and rather expensive. But in Dr. Seuss treat post, you can’t leave them out.
63. A Grinch cake can bring you endless joy for the Christmas season.
This one has a house with the Grinch on Mt. Crumpit. I know it’s kind of pretty but also has a whimsical touch.
64. These green egg cookies will surely make a fine addition to an Dr. Seuss dessert platter.
And these don’t seem very difficult to decorate at all. Since green and white icing is all you need.
65. This Lorax snack seems particularly fruity.
The Lorax is made of canned fruit. And he has a Truffula tree with a pretzel trunk beside him.
66. You can’t have a Dr. Seuss party without a Cat in the Hat cake.
This one is a more 3-dimensional model. But it certainly works with the book decor it’s on.
67. Nothing makes kids excited for reading like a Cat in the Hat pizza.
Yes, it’s another Cat in the Hat pizza. But this one has a more curvy look to it.
68. If you liked the Cat in the Hat Comes Back, you might enjoy this cake.
After all, it’s the one where the Cat in the Hat crashes the kids’ home again and eats cake in a tub. Of course, he leaves a pink ring in it.
69. Here’s another cake showing the whimsical world of Dr. Seuss.
Yes, I know I have a lot of cakes on here. But each of them is spectacular as can be.
70. This Lorax cake really speaks for the trees.
This one has the Lorax on top and the Truffula Forest on the bottom. So pretty.
71. If you’re expecting a couple of little tings, you might want to go with this cake.
Even has Thing 1 and Thing 2 onesies. Also like how it’s surrounded by blue cupcakes.
72. As we should remember, a cupcake’s a cupcake no matter how small.
As you can see, these are from Horton Hears a Who!. And each contains a pink clover.
73. For breakfast will it be Cat in the Hat or Green Eggs and Ham?
Yet, I’d have to remind you that the Cat in the Hat one contains more calories. Just so you know.
74. Peanut cookies make great Loraxes.
Now these seem pretty easy. Just decorate them with eyes and a yellow mustache and you’re good to go.
75. A Dr. Seuss lunch should always have a couple of things.
Well, Thing 1 and Thing 2 anyway. But at any rate, this is adorable.
76. For hot summer days, you might want to try a Cat in the Hat ice cream treat.
Comes with a cone for the hat and pretzels for whiskers. Perfect for a Dr. Seuss kind of day.
77. Or perhaps you’d want some Cat in the Hat marshmallow treats.
These consist of marshmallows and fruit roll-ups. And they certainly have the Seussical charm.
78. If you want to keep it simple, this is the Cat in the Hat lunch for you.
Just consists of a fish in a bowl sandwich and Cat in the Hat apple slices. What more can you want?
79. This Dr. Seuss lunch has a little bit from his most famous books.
You see a bit of Cat in the Hat, Green Eggs and Ham, Horton Hears a Who, and the Lorax. There might be a few others as well.
80. Lorax pretzels make a quality Dr. Seuss snack.
Each of these consists of a waffle pretzel decorated with icing to resemble the Lorax. Simple as that.
81. Dr. Seuss pasta should always have zany colors.
Helps if you use blue alfredo sauce, too. Resembles something you’d eat at a Whoville restaurant.
82. Truffula cookies should be served on a stick.
Yes, these are professionally made. But like Truffula trees, they come in a vast array of colors.
83. These Cat in the Hat treats will satisfy any Dr. Seuss dessert enthusiast.
Consists of icing, Oreos, and lifesavers. Pretty simple to assemble a kid can do it.
84. Green egg pretzel bites are a perfect Dr. Seuss snack.
Just consists of icing, waffle pretzels, and green M&Ms. So you should have no trouble making them.
85. With a pear, you can make your own Sneetch treat.
And it almost resembles the illustration. Nevertheless, this is kind of neat.
86. No Dr. Seuss party should ever go without a green eggs and ham appetizer platter.
Well, they’re green deviled eggs with ham slices. But the ham isn’t green.
87. In these Oh, the Places You’ll Go cupcakes contain plenty of surprises.
These are full of sprinkles as you can see. They also have layers upon layers of colors consisting of cake.
88. For a healthy Dr. Seuss lunch, say hello to a grinchy sandwich.
Also has a green egg and apple slices for sides. But yes, you’d want to eat the Grinch sandwich, would you?
89. Now help yourself to some literal green eggs and ham.
Yet, unlike the book, the ham isn’t green. Yet, the eggs are thanks to the magic of food coloring.
90. If you don’t like green eggs and ham alone, these pesto bacon cups will suit you fine.
Still, they might have a lot of grease on them. Yet, they’d be quite gourmet for a Dr. Seuss breakfast.
91. Check out these fishy cookies.
These are straight out of One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. And unlike the last bunch, they’re at least the right colors and shapes.
92. You can’t have a Lorax party without a pizza that speaks for the cheese.
Toppings consists of cheese, peppers, and olives. But certainly bears a resemblance to the old Lorax himself.
93. Which do you want fish or hats?
I know these are professionally made. But you can’t help but love them.
94. This Lorax bento lunch is perfect for hikes in the Truffula forest.
That is until the Once-ler comes around and decimates it for his thneeds. Again, I can’t say what they’re used for.
95. Perhaps a more colorful Lorax bento would suit you.
Well, this makes bento box into an art form. Consists of Truffula trees, the Lorax, Bar-ba-loots, Swamee Swans, and “Unless.”
96. For more greens, go with a Grinchy veggie tray.
Though I’d insist, it’s more appropriate for the holidays. Since he’s from a Christmas story.
97. Fans of Oh, the Places You’ll Go would want to have this veggie tray.
This one has a whole variety of veggies cut in different ways. Perfect for any Dr. Seuss party.
98. You can eat this bento lunch here. You can eat it there. You can even eat it anywhere.
Yes, this is from Green Eggs and Ham. And it even has green hard-boiled eggs to boot.
99. For a colorful cake, may I suggest Oh, the Places You’ll Go.
Because let’s face it, the Lorax isn’t a very happy story. Also, you might like some of the cake pops on this. So cute.
100. And finally, the veggies are stacked on this Yertle the Turtle bento lunch.
However, I have to remind you that Yertle the Turtle is an allegory on fascism. And the turtle stacking had more to do with enhancing Yertle’s own ego.