Now we’re on to crafts. You might see with my opening pictures that the 4th of July is often celebrated outdoors with picnics, barbecues, and fireworks. After all, it takes place during the summer. And in some places of America, you’re bound to find towns holding parades and cities staging events like regattas if they’re near a body of water. So it’s only a given you’d see stores across the US brimming with American flag decorations in red, white, and blue galore. Yet, some people might prefer some DIY stuff they can make their own. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of ingenious and fanfare worthy crafts for the 4th of July.
- A few flags in your flower patch makes a great centerpiece.
Yet, I’m not sure if the flowers are real or fake. But they go well with the stripes.
2. Don’t want to ruin an American flag? Use a wooden panel instead.
Sure it may not have all the stars and stripes. But our flag is very complicated to replicate.
3. Plant your flowers in these patriotic pots.
Each one has a unique design in red, white, and blue. So feel free to plant your all-American zinnias.
4. Got some cardboard toilet paper and paper towel rolls? Make fireworks out of them.
Make sure they’re all in patriotic red, white, and blue patterns. Also, that they have tops to make them look bursting.
5. Show your love for American with this folksy hanging.
This one has the American flag in the shape of a heart. Ideal for rustic settings.
6. Make your front door star-spangled with this red, white, and blue bauble wreath.
Seems like they have these for every occasion. But this one sure is shiny.
7. Curl up on cool summer nights with this American flag quilt.
Yes, it’s all crumpled up on a couch. But you can see some of the flags and stars on the patchwork.
8. Don your hair with these watermelon clips.
As you see, they’re in red, white, and blue instead of green, pink, and black. Because it’s for a patriotic occasion.
9. This dresser is in the spirit of 1776.
Since it depicts the Betsy Ross flag. Though Betsy Ross didn’t design it since that story was made up by her grandchildren.
10. Red, white, and blue baubles can make any home festive.
These baubles are in glass jars for a display. And yes, they’re quite star-spangled.
11. There’s nothing patriotic on 4th of July like wearing a red, white, and blue tie-dye shirt.
Sure it’s not in a stars or stripes pattern. But it’s quite groovy nonetheless.
12. Show the spirit of 1776 with this American flag tutu.
Of course, this is for a young girl. But it made out of red, white, and blue tulle and ribbons.
13. Grace your front door this 4th of July with this decomesh wreath.
This one has an American flag star and ribbons. So stunning for any door.
14. Feel free to show your love for God and country.
Yes, it’s quite rustic. But at least this one seems to have 50 stars as dots.
15. Dress up your baby this Independence Day in this patriotic onesie.
Yes, the blue in this is a handprint. But it’s quite adorable, don’t you think?
16. Any little all-American girl would love this flag skirt.
Yes, this is from the back with a red bow. But what little girl in the US wouldn’t want this?
17. Rest your head on this American flag pillow.
This one consists of interesting stripes if you ask me. But it makes a great decoration.
18. Nobody can resist these star-spangled centerpieces.
Each of these boxes holds a bouquet of white and blue flowers. And they’re all on red stars.
19. Got empty shotgun shells? Make an American flag out of them.
Perfect if you’re an NRA member and don’t want to give up your AR-15s so kids can go to school without getting shot. But that’s just me.
20. This patriotic cone is filled with all-American goodness.
Consists of a teddy bear and fireworks on the top. Great for any quality all-American home.
21. Kick back and relax in these 4th of July lawn chairs.
These consist of images depicting the Statue of Liberty, fireworks, and a flag. And all in red, white, and blue.
22. For a more festive fanfare, try this American flag rag wreath.
Yes, it kind of looks messy. But it’s rather fit for any homespun American home.
23. Tell time from anywhere in the US with this large American flag clock.
Indeed, this wooden clock is quite huge if you ask me. But you have to admire the craftsmanship. Though you might not want to buy it.
24. A patriotic flower basket should always include a few pinwheels.
As long as they are in American flag patterns, of course. Still, love the red and white flowers.
25. Perhaps an American flag yarn wreath might suit you.
This one has red and white stripes along a blue portion with stars. Perfect for any patriotic front door.
26. Don’t like wreaths? How about a red star in frame?
The frame is laced with American flag patterned ribbon. And yes, it seems easy to make.
27. Let the flag shine bright with these star-spangled jars.
Just put these flags on the jars, use candles, and you’re done. And yes, they do shine quite bright.
28. This American flag panel lets the eagle soar.
Okay, this panel is quite artistically brilliant. Bet it fetches a high price on Etsy.
29. Let freedom shine with this rustic American lantern.
I know it doesn’t have a light inside. But its American flag decor make it worthwhile to put on this post.
30. Perhaps you might prefer a flowery American wreath.
This one consists of red, white, and blue flowers. Includes a red star and ribbons.
31. Got an old window pane? Make an American flag out of it.
Okay, this one uses about 2 panels instead of 6. Yet, you have to admire it in any room.
32. Celebrate the nation with this wooden panel.
Depicts the United States in the American flag. And on a finely varnish wooden board, too.
33. Some may prefer celebrating America in all caps.
Well, bottle caps anyway. Because many of the Stanley Cup winning Washington Capitals are Canadian.
34. Grace your 4th of July table with this flowery wreath.
Yes, some of the flowers may not seem blue. But the wreath appears to make a fine centerpiece.
35. Show your love for America with this wooden patriotic stand.
This one has wooden blocks depicting American sentiments. And each in red, white, or blue.
36. This star-spangled banner is a real patchwork.
This one consists of red, white, and blue squares in different patterns. But it resembles the American flag nonetheless.
37. Make sure you have your stars in a row.
These are decorated in ribbons and other decorations. And yes, they’re in red, white, and blue.
38. A burlap wreath can never have enough American flags.
Indeed, they have to be small. But this goes well on any American front door since it’s quite stunning.
39. Speaking of burlap, some might prefer a patriotic wreath like this.
One side is blue with stars. The other has red and white stripes. And there’s a bow in the middle.
40. Care for a wreath of Dixie cups.
Well, this is a perfect barbecue and picnic decoration. Yet, I wonder how they can find white and blue ones.
41. You can’t celebrate the 4th of July without dear old Uncle Sam.
This one is made of wood with a rag beard. Kind of resembles Santa Claus with a fancy top hat.
42. Hope you don’t light these fireworks.
Because all of these are made out of wood and string. Yet, each one has stars and red ends. Please don’t light them up.
43. Lounge around in your star-spangled lawn chair.
This is painted like the grand old flag. Though it does have a worn out look about it.
44. Feel free to support the USA with this mailbox decoration.
This mostly consist of wooden letters and blue decomesh. Still, how do you manage to decorate a mailbox? Most people don’t bother.
45. Let your patriotic pansies grow in this flower box.
This one just consists of a pallet box painted like an American flag. But it’s perfect for plants.
46. If it’s not Christmas, it’s a patriotic American tree.
Though there are some who do celebrate Christmas in July. Still, this one has all the trimmings and decorations you can think of. Yet, it’s mostly made from cotton balls.
47. Make your 4th of July festive with this star-spangled wreath.
This one seems like an elaborate fireworks show. Yet, I love the large star the best.
48. Make your picnic a blast with these sand filled candle holders.
And yes, they use red, white, and blue sand. So you can make your barbecue all so festive.
49. Ever saw an American flag folded like this?
Okay, I’m don’t think it’s a real American flag. But it sure looks great on the mantle.
50. A star-spangled flower tin can use a few American flags.
After all, this tin has a Betsy Ross design painted on it. So it can use a few flags.
51. Got an old lawn chair? Make an American flag of it.
Though it has to be a certain type of lawn chair. Though this is quite amazing.
52. Make your home stun with this festive 4th of July hanging.
Includes an American flag, ribbons, Uncle Sam hat and other decor. But it’s quite lovely.
53. Ever heard of star trees?
These are red, white, and blue trees with stars all over them. And yes, they’re all in pots.
54. Hope these cloth stars shine bright.
Both of these are made of felt on sticks. Yet, only one is against a doily of lace.
55. This American wreath is all composed of balls.
I’m sure these are mostly either styrofoam and ping pong ones. Yet, I love the stars here.
56. These garden wind decorations blow red, white, and blue.
This one has blue with stars on top and red and white stripes on the bottom. Perfect for a garden tunnel like this.
57. This patriotic wreath is all decked in red, white, and blue.
Consists of baubles, stars, ribbons, and other decorations. Best to use if you plan to shoot fireworks.
58. You can’t go wrong with a wooden Uncle Sam hat.
Has red and white stripes on top. Consists of dotted blue on the brim. And it’s touched with a star and ribbons.
59. With these cans, you can light up the night.
Designs include USA, fireworks, and a star. And all are in red, white. and blue.
60. Show your patriotism with this pin of Old Glory.
This mostly consist of safety pins and beads. So feel free to let the flag fly.
61. Let freedom ring with this 4th of July wreath.
After all, “Freedom Is Not Free” as this wreath says.” Decorated with flags and stars, by the way.
62. You can always light up in this Uncle Sam hat.
Includes some American flags. One of which has a star cut out. Perfect for a table at a barbecue.
63. Make sure the red, white, and blue blocks have stars on them.
And the stars can’t match the blocks in color. Though I like how they used string to tie each one pairing together.
64. A patriotic princess just has to have a billowing red, white, and blue dress.
The dress is mostly made out of tulle with red, white, and blue. But it’s nonetheless adorable.
65. Perhaps this patriotic panel might suit you.
Yes, it’s an interesting piece. Sure it doesn’t resemble the flag. But I don’t mind.
66. Make sure your apothecary jars say, “USA.”
Well, each one has a letter on it with a burlap bow. Perfect for any American home.
67. Sometimes it helps if you wrap a flag around a wreath of straw.
Well, it’s quite a stunning sight to have at one’s front door. Still, love the bow.
68. Then again, your little princess might prefer a striped dress.
The stripes are in zigzag. And the blue consists of dots than stripes.
69. Set your drinks down on this American flag coffee table.
Well, it’s quite rustic looking. But it’s finely varnished with the painted surface. Love it.
70. Rest your ass on this star-spangled bench.
This one consists of red stripes and white stripes along with a blue square. Words inscribed are “My country tis of Thee.”
71. Relax on your deck in these American flag lawn chairs.
By the way, we have a matching pallet set. And yes, they sure do rock.
72. You might like the stars on this wooden flag panel.
Indeed it doesn’t have the stripes and stars as the flag. But the stars are slightly raised for effect.
73. Sometimes you can do with a bit of fencing.
This one has some fence with decorations. Includes an American flag star and blue lantern.
74. Get an Uncle Sam hat bursting with stars.
The stars on these are golden as they sit on similarly golden berries. But it’s a grand patriotic display for a table.
75. Maritime folk might prefer this American flag anchor.
It’s a curl decoration. Yet, you have to love the creative ingenuity on it.
76. Impress your guests with this wood curl American flag wreath.
I know it seems quite feathery. Yet, the wood on this appears quite delicate if you ask me.
77. A 4th of July wreath should brim with flowers.
Though I have a few flower wreaths on this post, they’re not quite vibrant as this. Includes a bow near the bottom.
78. A 4th of July wreath should include a star-spangled star.
Consists of flowers and a large star with stars on it. Also like the American flag ribbon.
79. Make your home more homespun with this American flag milk can and bucket.
Granted these are just for show. But they will certainly go well with the homestead.
80. Keep all your Americana in this Uncle Sam pouch.
Includes an American flag, fireworks, and a bald eagle. Also his hat states “1776.”
81. Stick your American flags in this spindle post.
It’s just a high column painted black. But be free to put as many flags as you want.
82. Grow your flowers in this American flag teacup flower pot.
Yes, it may appear quite small. But these flowers look lovely inside it.
83. Perhaps you might want to drape a flag over an old ladder.
Includes a candle and sunflower, too. Wouldn’t mind having this at my house.
84. Don’t like wreaths? Try a red, white, or blue star.
Each one of these is painted in the colors of Old Glory. Nonetheless, they’re quite beautiful.
85. Feel free to sit on this American flag stool.
Well, it’s a bar stool. Though despite how it’s frowned upon to sit on the flag, this stool was made for sitting.
86. Perhaps you might want 3 stars in one.
They’re all made of sticks and in red, white, and blue. Not sure if I’d want that in my house.
87. Hope you’d like to hang an Old Glory saw on the 4th of July.
It’s painted in red, white, and blue. And it comes with an “Old Glory” bow.
88. If you love majestic mountains, perhaps you’d want this American flag hanging.
Sure it may have a flag in the background. Yet, this woman seems very proud of her creation.
89. Show your love for America with this heart panel.
This one has stars in a near heart shape. Nevertheless, I love this. So pretty.
90. Any American would love this patriotic night stand.
It has a flag on top, a striped drawer, and a blue star on red and white stripes on the bottom. Perfect for any patriotic home.
91. Put your white bread inside this Betsy Ross flag bread box.