Moving on, we go onto Valentine’s Day crafts. Though many people usually don’t deck their home with V-Day decorations, you’ll find plenty of them at any store you go to. So someone must be buying them. However, while some might buy V-Day decorations, some tend to make their own. Of course, given that Valentine’s Day pertains to love, plenty of these décor tend to have hearts along with red and pink. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Valentine’s Day craft projects to love. Enjoy.
- For those rustic types, a burlap wreath will suit your fancy.
Has 3 red flowers and the word “Love” in red. Perfect for any front door.
2. You might want this dispenser for hugs and kisses.
It’s made from glass bowl and flower pot. Contains hearts in the bottom.
3. Feel free to hang a wreath of ribbons to your door.
It’s made from decomesh with heart ribbons all over it. While a red heart is smack in the middle.
4. Perhaps you’d like a curtain of hearts.
Just consists of string and paper hearts. Quite easy a child could make it.
5. A wooden heart will show you love is kind.
Just as you see it says, “Love is Kind.” Also has a rag garland across it.
6. Your house will always stand out in a tulle wreath.
Has some white flowers near the top. While a pink ribbon holds it up.
7. A red heart should always sparkle.
Has some black branches along with red and silver ribbons. Will look well on any front door.
8. Grace your table on this heart doily.
It’s a pink crocheted heart with a flower on top. Seems big enough to use as a coaster.
9. A pink heart has to glitter on a wreath.
It’s a decomesh wreath with 3 pink flowers. Perfect for V-Day. So pretty.
10. You can make a pretty heart in rags.
This rag wreath uses strips of red, white, and pink. It’s hung by a pink and red ribbon in a bow.
11. A heart wreath should always be filled with red roses.
The roses are most likely made out of paper or silk. But it’s nonetheless beautiful.
12. Who wouldn’t love these 2 bunnies?
These rabbits wear crowns and hold hearts. So adorable.
13. A glittering red heart should be emphasized in black.
This decomesh wreath has a heart in the center with red and black ribbons. It’s a kind of wreath any guest would love.
14. Curl up on your couch with this heart pillow.
Well, it’s white with a large pink heart. And it’s made from cloth strips sewn together.
15. No sweetheart can refuse a wreath like this.
It’s a tulle wreath with the words “Be Mine” on it. Has hearts and a pink rose on the right side.
16. With this envelope, you can receive Valentines at the door.
This is made out of felt as far as I see. Though I’m sure it’ll be used as a school project at some point.
17. A pink wreath covered with roses is just as nice.
The roses are all made out of tissue paper. While a pink ribbon graces the top.
18. A Valentine’s wreath should be infested with flowers.
Well, the flowers are similar to what you’d find in a cemetery (fake). Though it has a couple of hearts.
19. Show your love with this heart box.
Well, it has a photo of some couple. Decorations consist of jewels and a Cupid face.
20. Perhaps you’d like a wreath of roses.
It consists of red and pink flowers which are surely fake. But it’s rather pretty nonetheless.
21. There’s nothing you can’t love about V-Day blocks.
Has sayings like “Be Mine,” “Love,” and “Kiss Me.” In red, pink, and white.
22. For those with rustic tastes, you might like this heart wreath.
Well, those white flowers can be quite small. Also is hung with a brown burlap bow.
23. This heart is a real patchwork.
Wonder if it’s a pot holder or a coaster. Though it’s trimmed in red.
24. Nothing makes Valentine’s Day like a love box.
Even has a wedding picture. Includes hearts on each side.
25. You’ll receive lots of Valentines in this mailbox.
It’s covered with hearts on the side. Love the flag on this, too.
26. A simple yarn wreath is always fitting.
This one has some purple and red roses on the bottom. While the wreath’s covered in white yarn.
27. A V-Day wreath should have a lot of hearts.
Particularly if they’re pink and red on a decomesh one. Touched with a red bow.
28. Perhaps you’d like a heart wreath with a lot of tiny roses.
I know they’re fake. Still, the tiny roses are nonetheless beautiful.
29. Feel free to receive Valentines from this pillow.
Well, at least the felt red heart. So curl up if you can.
30. Don’t forget to put some hearts on sticks.
The hearts are made out of glittered paper. There’s also a pink “XoXo” near the pitcher.
31. With some baubles, your Valentine’s Day can certainly shine.
Includes a heart garland with a heart and key. Though the baubles seem to add a rather winter or Christmasy touch.
32. A pink yarn wreath can be especially festive.
This one has some hearts along with red, white, and pink flowers. Perfect for any V-Day door.
33. You can never have too many hearts on a heart wreath.
This is a decomesh with a heart design in the center. And yes, it’s made from foam hearts.
34. Don’t like wreaths? Try this V-Day hanging.
The bow is quite elaborate. Has a heart dangling from the center.
35. Have a romantic dinner with a candle holder with hearts.
These have hearts along the top. While the bottom contains rose petals.
36. You can always say it with flowers.
Or a wreath made out of flowers. Wonder if these are orchids or at least the red ones.
37. Keep warm this Valentine’s Day with a quilt of patchwork hearts.
Each heart is unique in its own way. Perfect for keeping warm on a cold February day.
38. Perhaps your sweetheart would enjoy pink carnations.
Contains pink beans in the vase. So you can tell the flowers are fake. Makes a great centerpiece.
39. This pinecone wreath will tug at your heart strings.
Don’t forget to spray paint them in red. Includes pink leaves and other trimmings.
40. Show someone you love them with this glittery heart box.
I’m sure you’ll need plenty of glitter paint for this. But it’s quite lovely.
41. Might want to sew some hearts on some hoops.
Well, these are embroidery hoops. One has roses. The other has buttons.
42. You can always send a message with a glittery notebook.
It says “Love” on the cover. So let your sweetheart write some message of love. Or not.
43. A pink wreath can use a few flowers.
This heart wreath is covered with pink ribbon. Love the flowers.
44. You’ll always have a heart with these rustic candle holders.
One of them has a heart inside. Perfect for any cabin.
45. You can always show love with paper roses.
Each of them are different sizes and colors. And they’re against a tan background.
46. Count down to Valentine’s Day with this pillow.
Each heart pocket has a candy inside. And you can put it on your couch.
47. Nothing makes Valentine’s Day like a feathered heart wreath.
Well, it’s mainly made from white feathers. As hearts across it.
48. You can’t leave conversation hearts out of a V-Day bouquet.
Though you’ll have to start since they’re no longer selling them. Still, the flowers are pretty.
49. Two barbed wire hearts are better than one.
Yet, remember barbed wire isn’t something kids should work with. Nonetheless, like the white bows.
50. Sometimes a V-Day throw pillow is all you need.
This one is white with a red heart. Perfect to have on the couch.
51. Grace your V-Day table with some pink and red tulips.
The vase contains V-Day M&M’s. While the tulips are most likely fake since they don’t bloom until springtime.
52. Grace a red berry heart wreath on your V-Day door.
Kind of gives a rather naturalistic look to it. The boughs even have leaves, too.
53. Slip into a pair of conversation heart leggings.
People seem attached to these chalk hearts for some reason. Still, it confounds me since they don’t have much taste to them.
54. A decomesh heart wreath will always stun visitors.
This heart shaped wreath must be made out of wire or grapevine. Includes pink hearts and springs.
55. Say something special with these V-Day pencils.
Mostly consists of pencils with pipe cleaner shapes. Very simple for kids to make.
56. A blue wood heart should include 2 roses.
Well, the wood and roses are fake. But it’s nonetheless stunning to see.
57. On V-Day, love is all you need.
Well, it’s a berry wreath with the Beatles lyric in a red frame. Like the black and white flowers.
58. May a dove carry the key to your heart.
Actually this is a cloth heart depicting a dove. Has lace in the background.
59. Hearts can come in any size.
These glitter hearts sit on a shelf. Love the purple one the best though.
60. This Valentine’s Day curl up with a heart pillow.
These pillows aren’t in the traditional colors. but you have to love the flowers. So pretty.
61. Perhaps these letters will spell it out for you.
The letters in the frames all spell love. While each frame is fancy and is sprayed painted with a different color.
62. Feel free to put anything in this V-Day sack.
This is crocheted. While the sack is small. Still, got to have a heart.
63. Keep yourself cozy with this Valentine’s Day pillow.
This one has a crocheted heart. Perfect for a couch or bed.
64. Care to light up this heart?
This is supposed to be a photo booth prop. Though it can double as a wreath as well. Wonder if it actually lights up. Probably not.
65. A V-Day snow globe should always have a heart.
This one mostly consists of a jar, snow stuff, and hearts. Seems rather simple to make.
66. This wooden heart can brighten anyone’s Valentine’s Day.
Has white and red stripes. Love the flowers though.
67. On Valentine’s Day, spell it out on the ladder.
Spells “Love” with a letter at each rung. While each rung features a vase of flowers.
68. Light up your home with this heart lamp.
Contains a candle under the heart arch. Also includes berry branches in red and white.
69. Show your valentine love with a tulip wreath.
The tulips are fake for obvious reasons. Hung by a large white bow.
70. Sometimes it helps to have the heart on the inside.
You’d think it was a wreath within a wreath. And you’d be right.
71. Someone must’ve shot through this large pink heart of flowers.
The flowers are in 3 shades of pink, by the way. Great for hanging in the window for all to see.
72. There’s always another way to make hearts go around.
These are from a card suite. Each one has strips of cloth next to it.
73. Celebrate Valentine’s Day by showing your love in lights.
This one has a red heart. And yes, these light up like you wouldn’t believe.
74. Grow your plants in these V-Day pots.
Sure, they don’t contain any flowers. But you have to love the puns.
75. Love is always best expressed with flowers.
This one has matching pink roses around the “O” in “love.” So pretty.
76. Yarn hearts go well on a yarn wreath.
Well, the hearts have yarn wrapped around them. One even has an arrow through it.
77. Give your little love bug a pair of V-Day booties.
They’re crocheted with hearts on top. So cute.
78. Adorn this fancy heart brooch this Valentine’s Day.
This one has golden crocheted lace. Love the pearls on it though.
79. For a more tame wreath, try red burlap.
This one has hearts on the ribbon near the bottom. Love the zigzag bow on top.
80. In this frame, you’ll find plenty of hanging hearts.
This one has plenty of plastic hearts and beads hanging. And yes, the frame is quite fancy.
81. Perhaps you might want to try a button wreath.
The buttons are all pink and of all sizes. While it’s hung by a chain.
82. You’ll find hearts all over this V-Day wreath.
Some are glittering. While some have polka dots. There are even a few love bugs, too.
83. It takes many pink hearts to make a wreath.
This one is made from wood matching the ladder, or so it seems. While it’s topped with a pale pink bow.
84. You can fit plenty of hearts inside goblet.
Well, doesn’t seem what I had in mind but, okay. Still, not sure how many glittering hearts you can fit inside them.
85. Anyone would want a Valentine’s Day heart wreath with ribbons.
The ribbons have all kinds of patterns as well. But the striped bow on top stands out.
86. Got an old window? Make a mirror out of it.
This one has a couple of hearts in the middle. So lovely, isn’t it?
87. There are plenty of hugs and kisses on this pillow.
The pillow has XO’s on it. While the fringe is quite interesting.
88. This wreath will certainly start a conversation.
These consist of conversation hearts. Or conversation hearts made from wood and painted.
89. Keep your wine in these bags of hearts.
These have pink hearts stitched on them. Perfect for a romantic evening.
90. Sometimes it’s sweet to start simple.
This is a simple hoop wreath. Includes flowers and tree slices saying X or O.
91. Perhaps you’d prefer a red sweater wreath.
This is a red felt wreath with flowers. Like the pearl centers, too.
92. These conversation heart rings have plenty to say.
You can have them say anything you want. Yet, you can’t buy the real candies though.
93. This Valentine’s Day, let your love grow.
This one spells “LOVE” with each letter in a flower pot. Also has hearts rising from them, too.
94. Curl up on the couch with one of these heart pillows.
Available in red, pink, and white. The white one is especially shiny.
95. Nothing’s sweeter than a heart of roses.
This one is made within a picture frame. Like the intricate design.
96. You can’t have a heart wreath without roses.
This one only has roses on one side. Yet, the bouquet is tied with a burlap bow.
97. A red felt heart can always be fancy.
This one has pearls laced in them. While it’s held up by a white ribbon and a rose.
98. A yarn wreath can always be framed.
Helps if it’s against some sheet music. Wonder what the song is.
99. Welcome your guests with a heart wreath that shimmers and shines.
This one is covered in jewelry, buttons, and pearls. Love the golden bow. So lovely.
100. Perhaps this purple jeweled wreath will suit your fancy.
Now that’s more like it. Love the beautiful jewelry on it. Wouldn’t mind having this.