A year ago before I went to Minnesota to attend my cousin’s wedding, I did a post on ridiculous stock photography. So I decided do another for 2019. After all, given how President Cheetofascist is supremely racist, ICE is rounding up undocumented immigrants, Central American refugees, Jeffrey Epstein’s arrest, and all the crazy stuff coming from a dumpster fire known as the Trump administration, I kind of figured we need something to laugh at. Other than the so-called invasion at Area 51 no less. Anyway, you might see stock photos all around you all the time whether for public or commercial use. Often these usually pertain to cheap business ads, spur-of-the moment PSAs, and low-budget greeting cards. While many of these like the image of an old guy on the computer with a fake smile hiding distress on his face, have become memes. Remember the one with the distracted boyfriend? Well, that’s a stock photo. Nonetheless, I can go on raving about the best stock photos in recent time. But I won’t since you’ve probably seen them anyway. Instead, I’ll show you another assortment of the worst and most ridiculous ones you wouldn’t want on your craft beer website. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of crazy stock photos.
- When you eat out and there are no cutlery options available.
Apparently, judging by his hands, he just ordered dessert. I suspect it’s cheesecake.
2. Playing naked balloon fort has deep roots in the 18th century.
Okay, that wasn’t a thing. Since they didn’t have mass rubber production at the time. But given that she’s naked, in a balloon fort, and has a hairstyle akin to Marie Antoinette, I couldn’t resist.
3. Unfortunately, Del Monte phone service was utterly worthless.
Either that or he’s drunk arguing on a banana phone at the office. Then again, he just might be plain nuts.
4. On his off hours, a US Army IT guy shoots his rounds.
But instead of using his gun, he uses his keyboard. Results in less lethal accidents that way.
5. Apparently, sex doll porn is a thing.
I really don’t want to know what’s going on in this guy’s sex life. But at least he’s not hurting anyone.
6. Sandy’s new dress was full of baloney.
And apparently, she wears these lunch meat slices as a dress. Or is that really salami?
7. The Christmas party was so crazy that even Dog Santa was wasted.
Even funnier how this dog’s wearing a Santa suit and sunglasses. Man, I really don’t want to be around when it wakes up with a doggie hangover.
8. How not to bond with your kitten.
Just because cat moms lick their young, doesn’t mean you should lick your feline fur baby. Since it’ll just think you’re insane.
9. Unfortunately, the Olive Garden had to reject Betty Spaghetti as its mascot.
What? You don’t remember Betty Spaghetti? I mean at one point, she used to be on almost all their posters.
10. During the Great Depression, Big Bird’s dad would support himself through babysitting.
Unlike his famous son of Sesame Street fame, the children weren’t very fond of him. In fact, he gave them nightmares.
11. Remember Distracted Boyfriend? Here’s Distracted Boyfriend on Escalator.
Unlike the more familiar version, this one has the parties go in different directions. Also, it’s going on behind the girlfriend’s back.
12. When the only jean size available is XXXXL.
I mean the jeans obviously go all the way up to the guy’s shoulders. Yet, he’s trying to make the best of it.
13. For God’s sake Lindsey, spaghetti isn’t finger food.
You should’ve known that since your toddler years. Seriously, waving your spaghetti and meatballs in the air just makes a mess.
14. Hundreds of miles from civilization and this old man can still use a laptop.
Still, I’m kind of skeptical how he can get a wi-fi signal that far. Besides, he’s old and not wearing a shirt.
15. Isn’t she way too big for that tricycle?
I’d say so since she can lift it up by the handlebars. Also, she’s pregnant and dressed like she’s from the trailer park in Whoville.
16. When you’ve been riding the same tricycle everywhere since you were five.
That guy really needs a car. Or at least live near a bus station. Seriously, he’s way too big for it and is wearing a business suit like he works in an office.
17. I don’t think fans will be happy with the next Predator movie.
Apparently, they had a lot of budget cuts. So instead of CGI, the Predator will be played by some bald guy with dreadlocks.
18. Elephants always enjoy the great outdoors.
The two calves are riding their bikes while their mom rides a scooter. Though they’d definitely crush these things in real life.
19. If you’re horny and you know it, blow your horn.
Apparently, this guy blows for sex. Not sure if he’ll get any with that routine.
20. Even evil witches have their girl friends, too.
But if Lexie dare steal Grimilda’s man, she’ll drop a house on her. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
21. Tragically, the peanut tight rope has become a very dangerous act.
As you can see by how many cracked after a fall. Rest in Reese’s Pieces.
22. Duchess look behind you!
Seems like dogs engage in murder and mayhem, too. As you can see by the one dog raising its paw with a knife.
23. She makes balancing a loaf of bread on her head look easy.
And yet, she seems perfectly secure in herself. Though I have no idea how she can keep bread that large on her head. Photoshop?
24. “Is she dead? Or is she just sleeping?”
Teacher appears like she’s trying to wake up a student sleeping in class. And she doesn’t want anyone to see her.
25. When your dog groomer plays Minecraft.
Yes, the poodle’s all trimmed in blocks. And yes, it’ll look pretty ridiculous for awhile.
26. Before she became the sweet woman from accounting, Karen was once a badass soldier in the Army.
Those look like two different women. Also, I don’t think women in the military dress like that.
27. “Kibble shares are doing great around this quarter.”
Here a business dog is at work on his laptop. And it’s almost time for him to leave and go for his walk.
28. “Mr. Gigantis, I think you might’ve had an allergic reaction.”
I’d hate to be there when that giant sneezes. Cause someone’s going to get covered in snot.
29. Nothing beats doing business on the beach.
Since that tidal wave will basically destroy the computer within a second or two. There’s a reason why people don’t have beach offices.
30. In business, you have to see all the possibilities.
That doesn’t mean you should do your business on a cliff. Since that’s incredibly dangerous.
31. Saint Nicholas receives a devastating call.
“You mean the Dutch don black face to imitate my six to eight black men? Oh, the humanity!”
32. “Get that infernal egg away from me!”
“Can’t even look how you poach, scramble, and have it over easy. It’s horrible! Stop it! Stop it!”
33. “I believe I can fly…”
Though Kyle basically works on his laptop on Greg. Poor Greg. He’s going to have chronic back problems later in life.
34. This holy sister has a message for the red man downstairs.
Oh, Sister Angelica, how could you flip two birds? So undignified for a nun like you.
35. “Want to see my business card?”
Sorry, but if a guy’s dressed up like the Dude from The Big Lebowski, I’d rather not. For all I know, he could be promoting something shady.
36. There’s nothing like the joys of doing laundry.
Here Lily sits in front of the washing machine, contemplating the emptiness of her own existence. While holding a pink balloon, no less.
37. Presenting the new Harold & Maude remake.
Man, they really stretched the age gap from the original. How old is that boy supposed to be? Please let it be 18.
38. This disabled dwarf managed to snag a lady at a punk rock concert.
What do you know, they have matching mohawks. Yet, the guy has her on a leash. Guess it’s a kink.
39. Though Walter managed to retain his 6-pack, he wasn’t put on right.
I mean he’s got his butt on his front, no less. Wonder how he has sex and goes to the bathroom. On second thought, I really don’t want to know.
40. Cousin It’s daughter doesn’t have an active social life.
She also finds it difficult to eat and drink. Mainly with all that hair around her face.
41. Beware of the 3-eyed cat.
Okay, that’s really weird and kind of creepy. Since the third eye looks remarkably similar to the others.
42. Ever tried licking a cactus?
Please don’t do this. Since your tongue will hurt like hell for cacti have needles to keep critters from eating their skin.
43. Meet Mike, the Cyber Internet Hacking Thief.
He’s more machine now than man. Given that most of his body consists of robotic limbs.
44. Think you have to remove the bones and scales first.
Don’t think that eating a fish straight out of the stream is a good idea. Might hurt your mouth. But, hey, a bet’s a bet.
45. Apparently, the sexy Ser Brienne of Tarth costume was not a success.
Though I hear it’s been used in the Game of Thrones porn therapy and as a stripper costume. Still, Brienne deserves better.
46. Got a weird sexual fetish? These women got you covered.
From Bored Panda: “What We Need Is A Picture Of A Blindfolded Woman In Lingerie Holding A Pomegranate With A Octopus On It. Oh And Could You Set Up A Mirror In The Corner Showing Another Woman Sulking? Perfect. Thanks.”
47. “I’ll have your neck for this, Hansen!”
Let’s just say, the boss meant that literally as he literally grabbed Hansen by then neck. And apparently Hansen’s neck is abnormally large neck.
48. She expects to be the ultimate soccer mom.
Since she’s carrying a future soccer player in her belly right now as seen how her abdomen resembles a soccer ball. Of course, that could just be all air.
49. Ronnie just wanted to seek some comfort from the Scriptures before ending it all.
But he can’t decide whether to kill himself by hanging or poison injection. He’d really want it to be quick but is scared of needles.
50. You should know better than to mess with a pineapple businessman.
He’s all about the Benjamins and he’ll stop at nothing to be the top fruit in the finance world. Though he’s bound to rot from the head.
51. “What’s in the Box?”
Apparently, it’s Becky’s little head and she’s tearfully screaming. But at least whoever packed it in used bubble wrap and handled it with the utmost delicacy.
52. “We are trying to find the answer to the age old question on why the chicken crossed the road.”
They didn’t find it. But the scientists managed to get a half dozen eggs out of their lab observations.
53. “I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere…”
Yes, the guy yearns to go to another place with his hat and suitcase at his side. While jets fly high in the sky like they’re war planes.
54. When your mother’s an Olympic swimmer and your father is the Incredible Hulk.
While Suzie Banner was in many ways a normal child. Her dad Bruce’s condition with gamma ray radiation resulted in her having a congenital mutation of Hulk hands.
55. “Stop right there! Your pizza or your life!”
“But I just ordered this delicious pepperoni! Oh, God, please just let me enjoy just one little slice! I’m basically pissing my pants over this!”
56. Didn’t know Bigfoot had a more civilized side to him.
Okay, he’s actually answering a call on his smart phone. He’s telling his friend how he’s adjusted to human civilization and asking how things are in the woods.
57. She’s got so many reminders that she doesn’t know where to put them.
So she’s all covered in Post-It notes. If you’re married to her, give this woman some kind of organizer or a bulletin board.
58. A businessman can’t ask for anything more than being in a wheatfield with balloons and a briefcase.
Someone must be on drugs. Seriously, who frolics in a wheatfield wearing a business suit?
59. Apparently, Japanese nurses are known to entertain hospital patients with conch shell performances.
Patient is like, “I have to stay up with my food poisoning for this? Can’t I do anything to get this lady to stop?”
60. Don’t worry, Nurse Liloki will take good care of you.
So she’s marching on the patient’s room with a baseball bat and glove. In case intruders come inside.
61. “Let’s try something a little more adventurous.”
I think this is taking things a bit too far. I mean making love on a log over a waterfall can result in grievous injury.
62. “Born to be wild..”
Looks like we have a true mountain lion on his mountain bike. And he’s having the time of his life.
63. When you spend so much on the phone that you don’t take time to listen to your wife.
Here the wife’s wielding the frying pan while her husband is on the phone. Would love to see them in couples counseling.
64. “But Mrs. Fletcherson, I don’t want to play the recorder.”
“Listen, Mister, we play recorders in music class and you’re gonna learn to it. Even if I have to drag your ass myself.”
65. Mr. July on the Gas Mask Hunks 2050 calendar.
The kind of man you’d want in your post-apocalyptic bunker once our human civilization is ravaged by catastrophic climate change. Named as one of the year’s most sexiest men. Given that his body shows no signs of radiation damage.
66. David is a very special boy.
Since while most people’s waists can only twist at 180 degrees, his turns 360. Yes, I know it looks freaky.
67. A child comes to terms with the harrowing reality that this is what it’ll be like until she retires.
Go ahead and cry, little girl. Adult life sucks. Also, you’ll be crying in your office a lot more often from now on.
68. Sometimes giving last respects can be very awkward.
I think we found the murderer. And they used the wrong casket, too.
69. It’s tough being a test dummy and in love.
“If we make it through this crash, Stanley, let’s run away together. We can get married in Vegas. Nobody will want to condemn us to car testing there.”
70. Tragically, even the North Pole wasn’t exempt from the drug crisis.
Given global warming, Donald Trump raging on Twitter over being on the naughty list, and other problems, could you blame Santa for shooting up heroin and snorting coke? Nonetheless, such image can ruin your childhood.
71. “Cheeseburgers! Cheeseburgers everywhere!”
This woman his haunted by cheeseburgers. Best she stay out of a Burger King, MacDonald’s, In&Out Burger, and other places.
72. Featuring the latest thing in food technology: white bread.
She kind of presents white bread as if it’s the new iPhone or something. Nice try, but she looks ridiculous. Since white bread has been around for decades.
73. Ladies can’t get enough of a manly canine lumberjack.
By day you can see him cutting down trees as well as peeing on them. Also enjoys long walks in the park and catch. Not to mention, he’s house-trained and got all his shots.
74. Sometimes you have to roll with the punches.
Seems like she’s getting a massage from a boxing glove. I know it seems straight out of an acid trip.
The boy’s smelling a cactus. Hope he doesn’t get a nose full of needles.
76. A one-eyed accountant flashes “East Side” while listening to an abacus.
How do you listen to an abacus? Because as far as I know, you don’t.
77. In partnership with Lowe’s introducing the Victoria’s Secret Catalog: Handy Girl Edition.
She can fix up your house and be a man’s bedroom fantasy at the same time. Though I don’t think wearing a skimpy outfit is a good idea, given the potential for injury.
78. “Honey, I can explain…”
Sorry, Barry, but Jennifer knows you won’t leave your wife for her. So prepare to be bludgeoned to death by rolling pin.
79. “Ice, ice, baby…”
Yes, we cling to anything to cool us down during the summer. But embracing a large block of it is a bit much.
80. Don’t mind Larry, he’s just taking a bath.
However, most people don’t usually bathe in their scuba gear. Since most tubs aren’t as deep as the ocean.
81. Gone on a trip to an exotic Latin American country? Party in your car and pick up hitchhikers.
Actually picking up hitchhikers is a very bad idea. Also, standing up in the jeep isn’t wise either. Not to mention, I don’t think that car’s supposed to fit 7 or more people.
82. Oh, God, Santa’s been a naughty boy this year.
I’m sure Mrs. Claus won’t be happy when she finds out about this. Someone’s going to get coal in his stocking this Christmas as well as sleeping on the couch.
83. Jessie always feared the times when her daddy’s drunk.
Why is this a stock photo? It basically shows a girl afraid of seeing her dad with a bottle in one hand and a belt in the other. I think we can figure out what he’s going to do.
84. “Yo, yo, what time is it? Show time!”
“Uh, Holly, that’s not how we do a rap battle. You’re making us look like idiots. Can we just leave right now?”
85. “Put your hand on my womb, Jamie.”
Please, have this boy be her son and not her baby’s daddy. Because that boy is basically a teenager and any sexual relationship between a teen and adult is grounds for statutory rape.
86. “Our love literally defies gravity.”
I mean they’re jumping for joy yet their feet don’t touch the ground. This doesn’t conform to the laws of physics in the least.
87. “There’s a bear behind us? Let’s take a selfie.”
After this, Gary and Linda were never seen again. Or at least in one piece since the bear basically devoured them.
88. Simba rules the corporate boardroom.
Actually it’s a guy with a photoshopped lion’s mane. But Scar better watch his back since Simba will claim his rightful place as king of the pridelands.
89. “Help! I got myself stuck in the washing machine!”
How is it possible to get stuck in a washing machine? Fortunately, none of the machines at the laundromat seem to be on at the moment.
90. Fancy a vacation on the moon?
No, going to the moon isn’t like going to the beach. It has no atmosphere so you need to put a space suit on. Else, you’ll suffer a most horrible death.
91. “Good morning, class, hope you studied hard for today’s examination.”
Seriously, a teacher in high heels and miniskirt? She seems more suited to a porn “hot for teacher” movie than a school?
92. He’s known simply as “Pencil Boy.”
Because he has pencils stuck inside his orifices, save his eyes. Don’t be surprised if the teacher calls his mom saying he got beat up at school.
93. This year’s latest fashion trend: Lobster hair.
Let’s hope the lobster is dead or plastic. Because a live one on that woman’s head simply terrifies me.
94. When you break into someone’s house in the most embarrassing way.
Or when your scuba diving excursion goes humiliatingly wrong that you end up entering someone’s home through the toilet. Yeah, got to see how he’ll explain himself.
95. When the flight is overbooked but you can’t miss it.
Yes, she’s sitting out on the wing which is incredibly dangerous. But she manages to sit comfortably in her business dress and work on her laptop.
96. “We’re about to be beset with some minor turbulence.”
Either the plane is facing some major turbulence, got shot up into space, or she’s got the acid kicking in. I don’t know how else to explain.
97. “I’m Mary Poppins y’all.”
Yes, the acid’s definitely kicking in. Since traveling by umbrella doesn’t necessarily get you where you need to go.
98. “Let’s celebrate my survival from a plane crash with interpretive dance!”
Uh, now’s not the time to do an interpretive dance moves. Better to get supplies and send a signal for a rescue.
99. This caged woman dreams of freedom from her gilded prison.
Many people might see her as Melania Trump in a nutshell. Though Melania’s prison is the position of First Lady of the United States. Despite that all she wanted to be was a trophy wife to a moral degenerate fake billionaire.
100. A teddy bear goes on his winter trek.
I hope this bear isn’t trying to climb Mount Everest. Since he’s probably going to die after reaching the summit. Then again, the Sherpas won’t have trouble getting him there.