Now we get to Easter village houses. As the Coronavirus ravages the world, social events are cancelled, Easter celebrations are postponed, and everyone’s staying at home. I’ve already missed church for 2 weeks and will probably do so for several more, which I don’t do very often save if I have to work or are on vacation. My dad also had to cancel a dental appointment for me. Anyway, like you see with the Christmas and Halloween village houses, these are mostly made of glitter putz. But these Easter houses are mostly in spring colors. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasure trove of Easter village houses.
- How about a nice little green cottage?
This one is green with a yellow roof and chimney. Love the bunny and flowers.
2. You might prefer this yellow house with a green roof.
Has some lavender flower boxes and a border at the front door. Also includes chick and an Easter basket with eggs.
3. Any chick would love a simple white house.
Shows a chick near the window. Also consists of flowers and a little yellow present.
4. A lavender glitter house will do just fine on Easter.
Has a flower wreath on par with the second floor windows. While a bunny sits outside with a chick among eggs.
5. An Easter house can use some flowers.
This one has green flowers on the roof. While a bunny sits on the lawn with Easter eggs and daisies.
6. Care for a fancy green cottage?
This one has green walls and pink laced windows. While the smoke from the right chimney is made from pipe cleaners.
7. You might feel at home with this purple Easter house.
Has a pink roof and lace on the chimney. Love the flowers and trees with Easter eggs.
8. A pink and white house makes a perfect bunny hutch.
The bunnies sit in the lawn behind the carrot and white picket fence. A bird sits on the chimney.
9. A pink house will always suit you nicely.
Has a green roof and blue edged windows. Has flowers on the roof and alongside the yellow pavement.
10. Anyone would love to go to a white church on Easter Sunday.
Has a yellow roof, door, and window edging. Decked with Easter eggs and spring flowers. So pretty.
11. A small yellow cottage will always do.
Has a sea green roof and chimney top. Love the blue edging and door. Also the flowers are gorgeous.
12. A white church looks resplendent with a pink roof.
Decorated with flowers on the roof and lawn. Love the star on the steeple.
13. Perhaps you’d prefer your roof curved.
This is a yellow house with 2 chimneys and a green roof. Has blue edged windows with green shutters. Love the flowers.
14. Care for a green roofed church?
Well, the walls are kind of green, too. But not the kind of green I like. Love the flowers and trees though.
15. This Easter, you might like this small blue cottage.
Has a green roof with 2 chimneys. Like the flower boxes. So pretty.
16. An Easter village can always dazzle in the night.
Just as long as these houses have lights inside. Also includes floral decorations.
17. Feel free to add flowers.
Has fancy walls with lace along with some pearl edging. Love the flowers on the windows and roof.
18. Nobody can resist a lavender candy store.
Says “Cottontails Candy” on the awning. As a bunny sits on the lawn outside the fence.
19. A small blue house will always do.
Has a pink roof with white edging. And I guess 2 chicks live there, too.
20. How about a small modern home for a change?
This one is yellow with a slanted green roof. Love the flowers on the window.
21. A light green house will always be right for spring.
Has a lavender roof with green shutters. There’s also a couple of bunnies and an Easter basket with eggs.
22. Perhaps you might prefer a pink springtime cottage.
This one has a green roof with a chimney. Includes pink trees, 2 bunnies and an Easter basket on the lawn.
23. How about a lavender home with a bow?
The ribbon on here depicts Easter eggs. Like the Easter eggs in the wheelbarrow and bunny at the door.
24. A blue house will always do.
Though it can use some more glitter. Love the lavender roof.
25. A cute yellow house is all you need.
Has a lavender roof and pink shutters to match. Love the flowers.
26. Care for a large flower on the roof?
The flower on this roof appears to resemble the sun. Has a bunny with Easter eggs in the front lawn.
27. Welcome the spring with this light blue house.
Has a pink roof and pearls on the lattice. Like the ceramic bunny on the lawn.
28. A small pink cottage might suit your fancy.
Has a lavender roof with flowers. A bunny hangs around the front lawn among the trees clad in Easter eggs.
29. You might like this blue house with a white roof.
Has a vintage girl image near the window. Like the flowers. So pretty.
30. Perhaps you’d like a house with butterflies.
This is in a butterfly pattern. As a pink bunny sits on the lawn. So cute.
31. Enjoy your time at this Easter café.
It’s a lavender building with a yellow roof and chimney. Love the tables and fancy sign.
32. Give some encouragement with this Easter house.
This is a yellow house with in orange roof. A butterfly sits on the chimney.
33. Want to add a garland to your house?
This is a white house with some yellow and green fixtures. Has a bunny, chick, and Easter basket in the front lawn.
34. You’ll feel cozy at this green Easter house.
Has a blue roof and chimney. Includes 2 bunnies and a basket on the lawn.
35. No Easter village is complete without this lavender house.
Has a green roof and chimney. Includes a bunny, chick, and Easter basket sit on the front lawn.
36. A flowery house should suit you fine.
Well, the flowers are on the walls. As you see a bear in a bunny costume.
37. You might want to see this yellow house.
Has a green roof and chimney. Includes a bunny with artistic aspirations.
38. You’ll be enchanted by this lavender Easter house.
Even has a porch. Includes an Easter basket with bunnies. Love the flowers and the purple wreath.
39. How about a sweet soft pink Easter house?
You can see the chocolate bunny near the window and bow near the roof. Love the flowers.
40. Feel free to add some flowers to this house.
You can see the flowers decorating the roof. Includes a bunny and a pink chick. So cute.
41. A simple yellow house will suit you fine.
This has a unique pink roof with a butterfly on top. Love the trees on the lawn. So whimsical.
42. Want to go to the Blossom Shop?
And boy, will you have your pick of blossoms. And it’s in lavender, too. So pretty.
43. You might want to check out this lavender Easter house.
You’ll find a couple bunnies with a chick in the front lawn. Love the flower wreath at the door.
44. You might feel at home with this charming blue house.
This one has a white roof and chimneys along with striped columns. While a bunny sits painting eggs in the lawn.
45. This house has a rather flowery disposition.
Well, it’s got a flowery walls and roof. While a ceramic bunny stands on the lawn.
46. You’ll find eggs all over this Easter house.
It’s pink with gingham chimneys, striped columns, and a white roof. Wonder how they manage to find eggs that small.
47. Perhaps chicks might dig a white and lavender house.
You might see a vintage image of some chicks inside a shoe. Love the flowers on top.
48. Might want to add a couple of sheep to this lavender Easter house.
They’re even in different colors, too. while the roof is white with pastel edging. So pretty.
49. You might want to welcome spring with this pink Easter house.
This one has 2 peaks to display the “Spring” banner. Also includes 2 lambs and a bunny.
50. Nothing brings Easter like a pink house like this.
This one has pink butterflies. Also includes bunnies and toadstools.
51. Care to add a cross and daisies?
Here’s a blue house with a white roof. Also includes a lamb and butterfly.
52. A chick would love to live in an egg house.
The egg house is lavender with stripes. The chick on the lawn looks so fuzzy. So cute.
53. Feel at home in this yellow house.
This one has a blue glitter roof. Includes a bear dressed as a blue Easter bunny suit. Love the flowers.
54. You might find this blue house rather charming.
This one has a pink roof. Love the jeweled flowers. So pretty.
55. Welcome spring with this pink Easter house.
Says “Spring” on the roof. Includes pink bear and a bunny on the lawn.
56. Feel free to take some pastries at this bakery.
You’d be amazed to find what kind of treats are inside. While a bunny holds a cupcake tray.
57. This blue Easter house might strike your fancy.
The roof is pink. Has Easter eggs and Easter egg trees in the front lawn.
58. Greet the Resurrection with this flowery church.
Has a blue roof. Includes an Easter egg tree and fancy white bench.
59. Get in the spring of things with this Easter house.
This one is blue with a pink roof. Has an Easter egg tree and a chick on the front lawn.
60. Make yourself at home at this Easter house.
This one has a blue and pink roof and lavender and green tower. A chick sits in the front lawn.
61. Care for a more flowery home?
This one has a pink floral wall pattern and a pink roof. As Easter eggs and flowers sit on the lawn.
62. You can’t go wrong with these glitter houses.
All of these are in pastel colors with sparkly roofs. And each seem to have bunnies on the front lawn.
63. You’ll get fresh eggs at this yellow barn.
This one’s rather simple. While the chick outside is so fuzzy.
64. You’ll find all these Easter houses glittering.
Each of these is in a unique pastel color. There’s even a yellow church. Love the flowers.
65. A simple white house can have a rather fancy roof.
This one has a roof of pink, yellow, and orange dots. While a chick stands at the front door.
66. An Easter house can use a few flowers.
You can see them on the roof. As a basket of chicks sits by the window.
67. Stop by Miss Bunny’s Easter Bakery.
This one is green with a pink awning. Like the bunny in the front lawn.
68. Care to stop by for a cupcake?
Yes, this is another bakery. But you can see a large flower box on the top story.
69. Spend your Easter at this pink house.
Has a blue roof with lace on top. While bunnies circle along the lawn on top of a stand.
70. You can’t resist a lavender Easter house like this.
This one has an interesting roof. Includes a basket on the lawn. Love the flowers.
71. A small blue cottage will do.
Has a pink roof. As a pink bunny dances on the lawn.
72. You might prefer a small white house.
This one has a pink roof and a swirly smoke stack. While a bunny sits on the lawn with a purple tree.
73. A pink house can bring in the spring charm.
Has a lavender roof. While a lamb walks on the glittery lawn.
74. Perhaps you might want a more colorful springtime cottage.
You can see the pipe cleaner smoke twirling from the green chimney. A pink bunny sits with flowers on the lawn.
75. A simple pink house will do.
This one even includes pink trees. While 3 bunnies sit in the lawn.
76. Want to see a gorgeous Easter tree?
This one is on a hat box. Includes baubles, birds, and eggs.
77. There’s something golden about this Easter house.
Has a pink roof with 2 chimneys. While a basket and bunny sit on the front lawn. Love the flowers.
78. A yellow house is certainly festive.
This one has a white roof. While you can see chicks on the door. Love the flowers.
79. Care to admire this pink egg house?
This one has a purple roof and shutters. Like the bunnies in the front, too.
80. A lavender cottage shouldn’t have to be too fancy.
This one has a striped roof and green door. While 2 chicks stand on the front lawn.
81. The Easter Bunny stops by.
This lavender house has a brown roof. Yet, you have to love the fencing and flowers.
82. Care to go to a small pink cottage?
The roof is quite fancy. Yet, the Easter egg and bunny are quite large.
83. A spring flower house like this might suit your fancy.
It’s pink with a blue roof. Yet, it’s quite lovely to have in your Easter home, isn’t it?
84. A small house can even have fancy roof.
This one is pink. A well dressed bunny and a basket stand in the front lawn.
85. A small floral house will always do.
Has a pink gingham roof. Outside you see a chick with an Easter egg.
86. You might feel at home at this green house.
Has a lavender roof with chimneys. A chick sits near an Easter basket on the lawn. Love the flowers.
87. How about a house with stripes?
This one has a pink roof. Chicks and a pink bunny stand on the lawn. While the trees look rather interesting.
88. A bright yellow house may be just what you need.
The roof is white. While the chicks in the lawn wear fancy hats. So cute.
89. How about a yellow house with twin peaks?
The top has a sign saying “Happy Easter.” As bunnies and lambs frolic on the lawn.
90. You’ll be charmed by this polka dot house.
Has a white roof with blue trim. Two bunnies sit on the lawn with a white tree decorated with blue pearls.
91. A pink candy house can be just as sweet.
You can see the candy stuff on the roof. Window has a yellow shell decoration.
92. Perhaps this sweet house will suit your fancy.
Yes, this is another candy house. Yet, this one has blue candy decor on the top. Like the cute door with the bunny window.
93. An Easter church can use a jewel on top.
The roof is yellow. While the top window’s shaped like a star.
94. Hope you enjoy this white spring house.
Has a green roof and green flowers. As 2 chicks stand at the door under an umbrella.
95. You’ll be captivated by this small Easter cottage.
This one has a lovely lavender roof. While you see a cut out of a bunny and an Easter egg at the front door.
96. Would anyone like a spotted yellow house?
The roof is white with yellow pearls. 2 bunnies stand in the yard near a bench. So cute.
97. A white Easter cottage can use a few flowers.
Has a lavender roof on top with yellow windows and green trim. Love the flowers. So pretty.
98. You might find a pink house like this quite charming on Easter.
This one is pink with 2 chimneys. Love the flowers on the roof and pavement.
99. You might want to spring into action with this orange house.
Well, it’s yellow with an orange roof. But it’s certainly covered in flowers.
100. A castle like house can always use some flowers.
Well, they more or less resemble berries. But you have to appreciate the charm, especially with the lamp post.
Houses listed by Glitter at Midnight made by Elizabeth from Etsy shop glitteratmidnight
Seen at glitteratmidnight/etsy.com are as listed:
1,2,4,15,21,22,33,34,35,37,38,43,44,56,64,67,68,70,77,& 86… thank you,
Elizabeth from glitteratmidnight