Now that the Coronavirus is upon us, you’ll find a lot of activities closed down or only accessible to the public through television. While I continue toiling away on these Easter posts. Given that it’s now the month of March, you see Easter decorations pop up practically everywhere you go. And this will explode once Saint Patrick’s Day is over. Though if you live in the US or anywhere else in the Northern Hemisphere, you can forget about going to a St. Patrick’s Day parade this year. Then again, Easter seems more of fun holiday as far as decorations are concerned. But while many might buy their Easter decor in a store, some might prefer to make their own. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Easter craft projects. Enjoy.
- Got old wooden spoons? Make some spoon figures.
Consists of a bunny, chick and Easter egg. All are tied with ribbon bows. So cute.
2. Feel free to put your carrots in one basket.
There are 3 carrots in a basket of moss. And yes, they’re fake. Sorry, rabbits.
3. Anyone’s Easter can use a little whimsy.
This one has patterns on the block letters. While a chick sits on the “T.”
4. Got some rags? Make an Easter basket.
Make sure to twist them together and sew them like you see in this picture. And yes, it holds the eggs just fine.
5. Stuffed bunnies can use a few flowers.
Each one has flowers on their bellies. Also, their eyes resemble flowers.
6. Make sure you put your flowers in an egg vase.
I’m sure the egg is fake. Though I’m not sure about the flowers.
7. Care to plant your garden on the table?
Well, you might need some planters. Comes with a few fake Monarch butterflies.
8. Want to decorate a few carrots?
These are stuffed carrots made out of felt. Decorated with bows and buttons.
9. Don’t like springtime colors? This Easter wreath is for you.
This one has 2 bunnies kissing at the center. While the wreath consists of fake moss and brown flowers.
10. Care to make a basket from a bird’s nest?
Okay, the nest and eggs are fake. Also decorated with flowers and spring foliage.
11. Anyone want a pink bunny wreath?
This bunny wears a pink hat and bow. Wreath decorated with pink flowers and ribbons.
12. Any little chickie would love these Easter eggs.
That’s because they’re made from felt and your kid can play with them. One has a bunny inside. Another has a chick.
13. Celebrate the reason for Easter with this wreath.
Has a wooden cross draped in purple on the left. While it’s got white lilies on the right.
14. Mark the resurrection with this twig cross.
Consists of twigs bunched together. Has purple and white flowers in the center.
15. Perhaps this cross wreath would suit you.
This one has a wooden cross on a grapevine wreath. While it’s draped in purple decomesh.
16. Why should eggs be plain on your Easter wreath?
This one uses plastic white eggs decorated with ribbons of various patterns. Also includes a blue and yellow bow.
17. Grace your Easter home with this Easter egg tree.
This one uses pastel eggs with white flowers. Makes a great centerpiece.
18. Spring into Easter with these candle holders.
They’re made out of glass candle holders and purple flower pots. Decorated with purple eggs and flowers.
19. Don’t like wreaths? You might like this bunny hanging.
This guy’s holding an Easter basket with Easter eggs. Decorated with green and white ribbons and flowers.
20. Perhaps you might like a wreath of bunnies and eggs.
This one also has all kinds of flowers and pussy willows. Tied with a burlap bow.
21. A lantern can always use a lavender touch.
Has a lovely purple bow with purple flowers. So pretty. I want it.
22. Nobody can resist this decomesh carrot.
This one has rabbit ears sticking out. Decorated with Easter eggs and a lavender polka dot bow.
23. Welcome spring with this decomesh wreath.
This one is quite festive and whimsical. Includes a bunny, eggs, and flowers. Lovely.
24. Make your Easter memorable with this bunny and carrot.
Here a bunny sits on carrot. Even wears a business get up. So cute.
25. You might prefer this Easter egg tree.
I’m sure the tree’s made out of wires painted in white. Eggs consist of green, yellow, and pink.
26. Want to put some flowers on your moss platter?
This one has a couple of pots with spring flowers. Also includes a couple of bunnies.
27. Your Easter egg wreath can use a few flowers.
This one consists of plastic eggs and is decorated with daisies. Make sure the flowers are fake though.
28. You can’t go wrong with this bunny hanging.
This bunny is surrounded by pink and purple burlap and decomesh. Perfect for any Easter door.
29. Small flowers always go well on a twig cross.
Though this one is much more tame than the previous one I’ve shown. Perfect for any Christian wall during Holy Week.
30. You might want a spotted cross for your Easter wreath.
Well, the cross is lavender with white spots. While the top’s decorated with purple and white flowers.
31. You’d think a bunny jumped into this wreath.
This one shows a bunny’s ears, feet, and fluffy tail. Has a yellow Easter egg with a bow on top.
32. Welcome your Easter guests with this vintage card wreath.
Well, vintage cards that aren’t unintentionally creepy or ridiculous. Great for any Easter door.
33. Feel free to string some eggs for this garland.
The garland consists of plastic eggs. Each topped with a green bow. Perfect for stair railings.
34. A simple cross branch wreath will do.
Well, the cross might be made from fake pussy willows. Consists of a white lily in the center.
35. Want to put some eggs in glass?
The colored Easter eggs inside these large glass vases. The ferns add a nice spring time touch.
36. How about some Easter eggs in this grapevine wreath?
Includes some fern leaves alongside the pastel eggs. Great for any Easter door.
37. Make your Easter special with these bunny dowels.
These have ears sticking out. Also have bows, eggs, and carrots.
38. Grace your Easter home with this Easter bunny pallet.
This one depicts a bunny wearing a straw hat. And yes, its ears stick out.
39. A fuzzy bunny belongs on a flower wreath.
This one has a decomesh bow that appears to cover the right side. Also includes pussy willows and Easter eggs.
40. A more festive Easter wreath might suit you.
This one has an Easter bunny wearing a dress and carrying an Easter basket. The rest of the wreath appears straight from a Dr. Seuss book.
41. Don’t like wreaths? Try a flower basket.
Contains white, yellow, and orange tulips. And it’s tied with a green bow.
42. If you don’t like chicks and bunnies, you might like this little birds.
These are plush birds covered in felt with wire legs. And it seems they’re practicing a dance routine.
43. Care for a wreath covered in eggs?
This one consists of pastel eggs and white berry branches. Feel free to welcome spring with it on your front door.
44. You can’t have Easter without these bunnies.
These bunnies are plush with pipe cleaner arms. They also wear gingham dresses and hold broken eggs with Easter grass inside.
45. Need a simple Easter garland?
This one has Easter eggs hanging from clothes’ pins. Each one has a bow and string for some reason.
46. You can use a bunny on a flower wreath.
This one has a tinsel bunny at the center. Also decorated with Easter eggs and a bow.
47. This Easter cuddle with these sock bunnies.
These are made out of old socks. And yes, they’re adorable.
48. If you prefer earth tones, you might like this wreath.
This one has a rabbit in the center. Also includes Easter eggs and flowers.
49. On wreaths, 2 bunnies are better than one.
You can see one’s on the top. The other’s on the flower. Includes eggs and purple flowers. So pretty.
50. Bring on the spring with a basket of yellow flowers.
These are yellow tulips. Yes, I know they’re fake because real ones would just die.
51. Hope you like this festive egg wreath.
This one is covered in Easter grass and small eggs painted with glitter. Love the sparkly purple bow the best.
52. Nothing makes your Easter worthwhile like this bunny wreath.
This one is covered in fake moss. Decorated with flowers and a massive bow. So pretty.
53. How about a chain of eggs?
Well, it’s not really a chain of eggs. Mostly a ribbon that has eggs tied on them.
54. I’m sure bunnies prefer a more naturalistic basket.
This one his made out of moss and vines. Also includes flowers and eggs inside.
55. Perhaps a wreath with bright Easter eggs is just what you need.
Features eggs of different colors and sizes. Also includes a bow of light blue, pink, and yellow.
56. Feel free to put some flowers in your egg basket.
Includes small purple flowers along with white and purple tulips. Yet, the eggs are brown and white.
57. A bunny wreath should always include eggs.
Well, this one has berry branches. While the eggs are at the bottom circle.
58. Easter eggs should have a shine on a tree.
I’m not sure what these are made of. Yet, I’m sure they’ve probably had some metallic paint sprayed on them at some point.
59. Want to hang some carrots on your door?
These are made out of cloth. And yes, they’re all tied with rags.
60. Make your Easter memorable with this patchwork Easter egg table runner.
The eggs are made from strips of cloth of different colors and patterns. Perfect for any Easter table.
61. What are these bunnies doing in these pails?
These are pom pom bunnies in little white pails. And yes, they’re adorable.
62. Perhaps a more festive bunny wreath will suit you.
This one has some Easter eggs and other whimsical decorations. Love the pink flower on the ear.
63. Care to store some eggs in this glass jar?
I’m not sure what this kind of jar is. Yet, it has Easter eggs with layers of Easter grass.
64. Hope you don’t crack up over this Easter egg yarn wreath.
The balls of yarn on this wreath are shaped like eggs. Great to put over your quaint Easter door.
65. Make your Easter holy with this twig cross.
I’m sure this was made for a church. Decorated with white and yellow flowers.
66. You’d think a bird settled on this wreath.
Since the bottom has a nest with 2 small blue eggs. Also decorated with white flowers.
67. Celebrate Easter with this basket wreath.
Since it’s meant to resemble an Easter basket. Decked with eggs, ribbons, and tulle on the bottom. Love the lavender bow on top.
68. Make your Easter festive with this bunny wreath.
This one has eggs and berry branches on the bottom. Though I love the large blue bow and the flowers on the ear.
69. Nothing makes Easter like a grass platter.
This one has 3 tiers. Decorated with a glass bunny and shiny Easter eggs.
70. Feel free to add ears to this bunny decomesh wreath.
This one includes eggs, ribbons, and a few flowers. Even has plush feet on the bottom.
71. Bring a springtime nature to your Easter with this planter.
I don’t think the flowers and pussy willow are real though. Covered with small flowers, and fake moss.
72. How about a wreath of egg bouquets?
Yet, you don’t hang this wreath. Rather, you place it on your table as a centerpiece.
73. Feel free to put your spring flower planter on your table.
Consists of eggs, moss, and flowers. Makes a great Easter table centerpiece.
74. Impress your Easter guests with this springtime candle display.
This has a wreath covered in white berry branches and Easter eggs. While the candle holder consists of a cage and moss in a glass bowl.
75. Care to put some flowers in a pitcher?
All of these have the same kind of flowers in them. One even includes a bird’s nest.
76. An Easter wreath should always include a basket.
Has pink and white flowers inside. The wreath is mostly pink flowers.
77. Perhaps you might prefer a wreath covered in moss.
You can also see some natural looking eggs. While some flowers sprout out of them.
78. How about an Easter wreath with gourds?
Actually I’m not really sure what these are supposed to be. But the leaves make a rather nice touch.
79. A simple Easter wreath will always do.
This one is made from a hoop with a burlap bunny and pom pom flowers. Great for your Easter door. So pretty.
80. Care for a grass bunny in a lantern?
Well, the grass isn’t real. Sits atop of a flower wreath and has Easter eggs inside.
81. Nothing makes Easter like these little moss baskets.
Yes, they’re small baskets with fake moss. You can the pots at any gardening store.
82. Everyone will talk about a hanging bird’s nest.
This one seems held up by a pink ribbon and vines. Has Easter eggs inside.
83. Or might you prefer a bunch of little bird’s nests?
These sit atop glass platters. Contain an egg with white and purple flowers.
84. Would you like your Easter basket crocheted?
Actually these are much too small since they only fit one egg. Yet, each is decorated with a small button flower.
85. Perhaps small flowers make a great Easter wreath.
You can see a couple of carrots on the right side. Also includes a few birds’ nests.
86. Decorate your Easter roost with this ladder.
Consists of a bunny on the bottom, an Easter egg in the middle, and the “Easter” and peeps on top. Great for the outdoors.
87. Feel free to cuddle with these amigurumi peeps.
At least you don’t have to eat them. Available in 4 colors. So cute.
88. Nothing makes Easter like a bird nest basket of twigs.
Consists of moss and blue eggs inside. Love the butterfly on the handle. So pretty.
89. Wish everyone a “Happy Easter” with this glass block.
This one has Easter grass inside. Not sure if it lights up though.
90. Want some Easter eggs on sticks?
All of these are inside a blue pitcher with Easter grass. And they all have bows.
91. You’ll be hopping for this Easter Bunny table runner.
The bunnies on here seem to resemble Easter eggs. But it’s adorable nonetheless.
92. Seems like this bunny’s jumped into this wreath.
The decomesh wreath includes flowers and Easter eggs. Almost seems like a white bunny’s crashed in.
93. A simple wreath can be just as colorful.
This one has Easter eggs, berry branches, and a bow. Great for any rustic wall or door.
94. No one can resist these amigurumi chicks.
Each of these has just hatched. Available in 3 colors.
95. Celebrate the resurrection with this purple decomesh wreath.
Features a beautiful cross on the right. Also love the beautiful flowers. So pretty.
96. I’m sure anyone during Easter digs chicks.
No, I don’t mean women. I mean chicks like you see on this wreath. Also has Easter eggs and butterflies.
97. A purple ribbon cross should always have flowers.
The cross consists of purple violets and white lilies. The ribbons give its own special charm.
98. Want a bunny in a nest?
This one has a bunny sitting in the nest of flowers. Also includes eggs and carrots.
99. Care for a wreath of lace?
This one consists of a lace ring. Contains crocheted Easter eggs with a few hanging by ribbons.
100. Perhaps you want something more sacred for a flower wreath.
You can see a cross draped with white in the center. Decorated with white and purple flowers.
Such a variety! I love the ones with natural themes!