Like I said before about comic book superheroes, while they tend to seen as something loved by geeks, they are part of the American cultural heritage that must be recognized. Seriously, many of your DC and Marvel superheroes have been around longer than Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and many popular TV shows. Hell, Super Man, Batman, Wonder Woman, and Captain America have been fighting bad guys in comic books before television. The X-Men and the Avengers originally got together before you’ve ever heard of Trekkies or Jedi. Nevertheless, while many fans might go for the merchandise, some creative types might salute their superheroes through their art. And of course, there are superheroes in the Marvel Universe who like to make things. Maybe not craft projects. After all, while Tony Stark can make a radioactive heart and an Iron Man suit. Hell, he even made a heart with a new element in his workshop. However, most craft projects aren’t as sophisticated as what Tony Stark makes in his man cave. Yet, some people do have craft projects in their workshops or their garage. Nevertheless, you find plenty of Marvel craft projects on Pinterest if you take a look. So for your reading pleasure, I present to you a trove of craft projects inspired by Marvel Comics.
- Seems like the Star Lord has a mug with his name on it.
Well, the Star Lord needs to have his own drinking vessel. Doesn’t he? I mean he has to eat and drink.
2. Even Captain America needs his cup of joe in the morning.
Yes, this is a patriotic coffee mug for a patriotic superhero. Let’s hope Cap’s brand is still around.
3. Cuddle up with this Spider Man crocheted web blanket.
And yes, it’s of a web with a big black spider on it. Sure Spider Man is a popular superhero. But spiders are a popular phobia.
4. Avenger bows, assemble!
Yes, these are for young girls. And they are of the Avengers. Also includes one for Loki who’s not. But he’s such a great villain that there was a demand.
5. Step out in a pair of these Avengers heels.
These are covered with Avenger comic books. Or at least comic book paper.
6. If you love Spider Man, then cuddle up with this amigurumi.
Not sure if this guy could spin a web. But he sure looks somewhat adorable. Not sure about the eyes.
7. This tesseract cube will light up your room.
Yes, apparently you can make your own tesseract. Would’ve saved Loki lots of trouble if he had such knowledge.
8. Salute America’s favorite super soldier with these Captain America shield earrings.
Because a great weapon should have an image to become a great fashion accessory. Still, I think I split an earlobe with earrings that big.
9. Plant some flowers in your neighborhood Spider Man.
The kind of superhero flower pot that was inspired by one who was bitten by a radioactive spider. And one that contains spiders, too.
10. This Captain America crocheted buddy is bound to have lots of patriotic action.
Yes, he’s a super soldier with a super shield. And he’s super cute, too. The one in the movies isn’t bad looking either.
11. These Captain America barrettes will achieve any patriotic hairstyle.
Yes, these operate by the same notion as their Batman counterparts. Still, they’re pretty.
12. Lounge around in a pair of these Spider Man slippers.
Not sure if these are for an adult or a child. Still, might make great chew toys for dogs if left out long enough.
13. There’s nothing more beautiful at Stark Industries than this Iron Man Bow.
This one is gold and red with Tony Stark’s radioactive heart. Which goes broke in the second film where he has to make a new element.
14. Nothing’s more Spider Many like a Spider Man spider.
I have to admit, I know people would freak out over this. But I think it’s pretty clever. After all, Spider Man does have a spider emblem.
15. For Guardians of the Galaxy fans, you can’t go without a sampler like this.
Yes, that’s an image of the role Vin Diesel was born to play. And of a houseplant that could really follow directions.
16. Gardeners would grow great flowers with these flower pots assembled.
Includes Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, and Thor. Let’s just say I prefer the Chris Hemsworth Thor to the comic version. For obvious reasons.
17. These Avengers pillows would look wonderfully assembled on any couch.
Consists of Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, and Black Widow. Love the colors on these.
18. Seems like Groot and Rocket are such great friends.
Yes, this is somebody’s craft project which I found on Pinterest. And yes, it’s so adorable. Baby Groot is so cute.
19. This patriotic stool might give you a lift.
Now you can reach for that shelf by stepping on Captain America’s shield. I’m sure he wouldn’t be too happy.
20. Those in college Greek life might enjoy these Avengers paddles.
These are Avengers sorority paddles. Let’s just say I’m not a big fan of frats or sororities. And I’m glad I went to a college that banned them.
21. This Thor jewelry set is among the finest in Asgard.
Thus, this Thor jewelry set of thunder bolt earrings and a Mjolnir pendant necklace should only go to he who is worthy. Still, it’s Thor’s symbol.
22. Nothing makes a better spread than this crocheted Captain America blanket.
Also doubles as a small rug. Either way, this kid seems to enjoy it.
23. Nothing is more cuddlier in a pot than this plush dancing baby Groot.
You honestly can’t help but love this. Seriously this little tree is adorable.
24. For an Avengers party, nothing is better than this Captain America hair piece.
I think some mom was wearing this for a superhero party. Still, it’s pretty.
25. These Avengers panels look great when assembled.
Includes Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Spider Man, and Iron Man. However, Spider Man isn’t in the Avengers movies since he’s owned by Sony.
26. Deadpool fans would certainly adore this hat.
Not really familiar with Deadpool. But this hat is pretty cool.
27. With the Avengers, you’d always have enough members for a charm bracelet.
Wonder why all the Avengers don’t have charm bracelets like these. Might’ve prevented Civil War (though when I hear it, I think of an entirely different conflict).
28. Be a superhero in your kitchen with these Avengers pot holders.
Let’s just say, these will protect your hands while you’re holding pots. Unless you have hands like Bruce Banner when he’s angry.
29. Wrap yourself in this Avengers quilt.
It’s a rather colorful Avengers quilt. Still, these little Avengers are so adorable.
30. Remember, always be yourself unless you can be Deadpool.
Because I hear that Deadpool is cool. Of course, he was initially depicted as a villain. But he’s such as badass.
31. Those at S.H.I.E.L.D. lay their heads on knit pillows with their own insignia.
Sure S.H.I.E.L.D. is supposed to be a secret government organization. Yet, it has its own insignia like MI-6 in James Bond.
32. When it comes to samplers, this Iron Man one glows in the dark.
And yes, this Iron Man one gives electric shocks. Still, looks pretty cool though.
33. Snuggle up at Asgard with your very own Thor pillow and hammer.
The Fluff hammer Mjolnir only belongs to the pillow who is worthy. But this is adorable.
34. This Avengers bar stool is well assembled.
This is made from Captain America’s shield, Thor’s hammer, and the S.H.I.E.L.D.’s logo. Pretty creative if you ask me.
35. Captain America quilt is meant to be draped on any patriotic superhero.
Yes, this is the quality American super soldier quilt. And yes, it’s incredibly awesome.
36. Surely Thanos would even envy this Infinity Gauntlet bracelet.
I think the Infinity Gauntlet is from Guardians of the Galaxy which is said to belong to Thanos. Still, I think this is very pretty. Love the stones on this.
37. No little super soldier could ever do without this Captain America pillow and shield.
Not sure if the shield works like a discus. But this is so adorable if you ask me.
38. “Doth Mother know you weareth her drapes?”
I think this might be from the Avengers since it has Iron Man and Thor. But it’s pretty funny. Thor hath a great sense of humor.
39. Keep your Avenger head warm with these crocheted beanies.
This includes Hulk, Loki, Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man. Sure Black Widow isn’t included. But Hawkeye isn’t either. I mean neither has an iconic headgear.
40. These Avengers finger puppets are sure well assembled.
Consists of Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Hawkeye. Sure they’re cute but unfortunately Black Widow isn’t included. Just like in the merchandise.
41. Nothing makes a warmer blanket than one having these Avengers assembled.
These are adorable. Still, in the movies Wolverine and Spider Man aren’t in it. But they’re pretty popular in Marvel.
42. Hand puppet, Avengers, assemble!
Consists of Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America. Not sure how anyone would react their action scenes in Avengers puppet shows.
43. For Iron Man, nothing shines brighter than his reactor heart.
This is the heart Tony Stark created in Iron Man 2 in which he invented a new element. Still, it’s rather pretty.
44. Carry your things in this Captain America shield purse.
Seems like a rather simple design. Not sure if it would make a great discus. But I think you can hit something with it if the moment arrives.
45. Adorn yourself with this lovely tesseract bracelet.
I’m sure this is a lovely bracelet Loki would approve of. Let’s hope he’s not wearing it when he’s in the form of mare (it’s a story Loki doesn’t want to discuss).
46. Keep your candy safe in your very own neighborhood Spider Man candy dispenser.
Seems like you use a glass bowl with a flower pot. Still, would like to try the candy in this one.
47. Grace your front door with your very own Captain America wreath.
This red, white, and blue wreath has Captain America’s shield. Also doubles as a 4th of July wreath.
48. Seems like Beast certainly looks great on a piece of embroidery.
For some reason, this blue X-Man kind of reminds me of Yoda with glasses. But he’s probably not.
49. “You have failed me, brain!”
Yes, this is another Deadpool stitching pattern. Not sure why he’s so popular among embroidery people.
50. Seems Spidey has gotten tangled in his own web.
I think this is a crochet art display in an art museum. Still, want to know how Spider Man will get out of this one.
51. Nothing is better playground fun than a groot swing.
I wonder if this was made from a tree. Seems like it. Still, this is clever.
52. In Asgard, this cord rope Mjolnir is for one who is worthy.
I’m sure it’s for decoration. Because you can’t really hit anyone with this thing.
53. Light up your room with these Avengers’ lamps.
Lampshades have comics on them. Bases have action figures. Come in 2 varieties.
54. Pin some stuff on your very own Avengers bulletin board.
Seems like you can find Avengers fabric if you can find the right location. It’s also lined with orange ribbons and white buttons.
55. Be the patriotic maven in your kitchen with this Captain America USO girl apron.
This is based on the USO girl outfits you see in the first Captain America movie. Doesn’t seem far from the outfit in the film.
56. Nothing makes play time more fun than these Avenger peg dolls assembled.
Includes Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider Man, Thor, and Wolverine. All so cute.
57. Seems like this tapestry belongs to a member of HYDRA.
To be fair, HYDRA’s logo is pretty cool. But it does look pretty evil if you ask me.
58. This Marvel Avengers quilt is a real patchwork job.
Well, a checkerboard patch work of Avengers logs and comic spaces. Seems pretty cool though.
59. Seems like Spider Man is spinning a web on the upholstery.
Sure you might think this is fine furniture. Until you notice that the cushioning depicts Spider Man. Still, I’m sure Peter Parker can’t afford this if his life depended on it.
60. Perhaps you’d want a scarf with Spider Man fingers.
Not sure how these were made since they kind of look creepy. Perhaps they should be on a suit.
61. Light up your home workshop with your very own Iron Man lamp.
Seems like it’s an Iron Man action figure with a lampshade on top. Then again, the lampshade does match the suit.
62. A Captain America shield rug would look absolutely great in any patriotic bathroom.
Not sure if I have a bathroom that could fit this. But it sure looks pretty cool.
63. If you want great lighting style, this Tiffany Iron Man lamp is divine.
It’s the lamp of Iron Man’s mask. Yet it appears to be made by a bunch of stained glass pieces. Not for practical use other than lighting.
64. Keep warm in the Marvel Universe with this fleece blanket.
The Avengers seem to be all over each other in this one. But the blanket sure looks warm and comfy.
65. This Tiffany Captain America shield lamp is bound to look bright on any wall.
This kind of reminds me of light coming into a stained glass window. Nevertheless, don’t use it as a weapon or as sporting equipment.
66. These Iron Man gloves will surely keep your hands warm.
Well, sure it would keep the hands warm. Fingers, on the other hand, not so much.
67. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Avengeowls.
Well, they have Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, and Loki. The Iron Man one seems like a robot. Anyway, these are adorable.
68. Here we have a Spider Camel walking across a parking lot.
Yes, this is a Spider Man camel sculpture. I don’t think it’s for sale. But it exists.
69. This Spider Man sampler glows if you turn off the dark.
And as you see, one half is in the light while the other is in the dark. The dark side brings an eerie glow.
70. This Captain America necklace has a great patriotic pendant.
Not sure if it was crafted or manufactured. Either way, it sure seems lovely to wear.
71. This crocheted Spider Man hat is bound to keep your little one warm.
Sure it has some black, white, and red tassles on the side. But it sure looks cute on that kid.
72. When it comes to a patriotic panel, nothing beats Captain America’s shield.
Though made from strips of wood, it was cut in a circular shape. How it was accomplished, I’ll never know.
73. On this sampler, Captain America understood that reference.
Well, that’s a rather popular reference by Captain America. So I understood that reference.
74. Bundle up with this Spider Man hat and scarf.
Not sure if I want to wear something with eyes like that. But it’s Spider Man so I guess it’s cool.
75. For your drinks, set them on these Captain America shield coasters.
These may not protect you against bad guys. But they’ll protect your table from damage when you need to set a drink.
76. A person who owns this sampler is burdened with glorious purpose.
Yes, Loki, I get it. But why do you have to be still irresistibly evil?
77. Any smart mutant is bound to have a pair of these earrings.
I’m sure these would go with the red X-Men jumpsuits. Still, Professor X’s school doesn’t have much of a safety policy if you ask me.
78. These Avengers bows are so sparkly.
These consist of Black Widow, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Spider Man, and Hulk. Each is pretty in its own way though.
79. Anyone burdened with glorious purpose would enjoy this Loki pillow.
This one even has the famous Loki horns. So cute though. Still, my dad can’t believe that the guy who plays Loki has lighter hair in real life.
80. Guess we have a piece of Groot’s trunk here.
I think this a wood carving that was featured on Etsy. Love how it uses the name tag format.
81. A tie dye Captain America T-shirt enters on a great patriotic groove.
Then again, when it comes to superheroes, a Captain America tie dye is the easiest to pull off. Too bad Cap was frozen during the 1960s (at least in the movies).
82. On this quilt, every Avenger has their own line.
Includes, Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow, Iron Man, Captain America, and Hulk. And each line has their colors and symbol.
83. “I’m with you till’ the end of the line.”
You have to admire how Captain America is willing to stand by his friend Bucky Barnes. Seeing his best friend like that must be a rather painful experience for him. Much like how Katniss was when Peeta was hijacked. At least he got better.
84. Take a Spidey drink with this Spider Man wine glass.
This one has Spider Man’s face painted and is tied with a black ribbon with white dots. Classy.
85. With a crocheted hat and shield, any kid could be Captain America.
The hat has wings and braided red, white, and blue strings. Nevertheless, this is adorable, especially in front of the flag.
86. This Mjolnir necklace should be worn around one who is worthy.
Sure it might not generate lightning bolts. But it sure looks beautiful.
87. Seems like Groot sprouted some leaves.
Don’t think Groot had any leaves in Guardians from the Galaxy. Still, this is so adorable.
88. Peg doll Avengers, assemble!
Yes, it’s another set of Avengers peg dolls. But this set has Black Widow and Hawkeye.
89. A crocheted Captain America beanie is a rather patriotic one.
Not sure what it would look like on someone’s head. Still, this is quite creative.
90. Seems like the Avengers are assembled on this table.
Then again, I’m not sure it’s even a table. But it has the Avengers on it so it goes on this post.
91. There’s nobody in the galaxy that can resist this plush Groot.
Yes, this is a plush Groot, a character that’s practically a walking tree in the movie. Still, this is adorable.
92. Light up your room with this Spider Man glass block.
Seems like they have a lot of glass block art for some reason. Not sure if this Spider Man was a decal.
93. You can easily assemble these Avenger nesting dolls.
Includes Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, and Loki. And Loki already has issues with inferiority.
94. Your party is sure to be well assembled with these sparkly Avengers wine glasses.
These consist of Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, and Hulk. And are probably used for decorative purposes only.
95. There’s nothing more fearsome around like this Wolverine crochet doll.
Yes, he may be indestructible and have adamantium claws. But like Hugh Jackman, you can’t resist this one.
96. In the crocheted world of Guardians of the Galaxy, you can’t beat this Groot.
Seems like there’s more of Groot on here than the other Guardians of the Galaxy. Then again, he’s pretty iconic.
97. At X-Men Academy, cuddle up with this Wolverine pillow.
This pillow may be quite cuddly. However, understand that Wolverine is anything but.
98. Seems like they carved a dancing baby Groot on wood.
Sure it’s a piece of wood. But the image of a dancing baby Groot never gets old.
99. I’m sure this sampler will be beloved by anyone who adores the best Marvel villain.
Yes, Loki is a weasel and incredibly evil. However, in other ways, he’s pretty misunderstood.
100. These Avengers pendant necklaces really go together.
Each Avenger image is taken from the comic book illustrations. Still, I like the look of movie Thor better as anyone would guess.