While the popularity of comic book superheroes leads to lots of commercialism and merchandise, there are plenty of fans who prefer to make their own gear. Sure superheroes and crafts might not seem to go together since superheroes are associated with guys and crafts with women. However, we should note that there are plenty of female superhero fans out there as you’ve probably seen in my DC Comics costume post. And there are plenty of guys who do craft projects. After all, wood and metal work also counts as crafts. Besides, a lot of comic book superhero fans do make their own costumes, male or female. Nevertheless, if you go on Pinterest or Etsy, you’re bound to find all kinds of superhero craft projects. Some of them might be made by parents for children. Some might be made by adult fans for themselves or to sell on Etsy. And some might be made by repressed art majors or people with too much time on their hands. But whatever the case, there are people who make these things out of love for their comic book superheroes. So for your reading pleasure, I give you a super assortment of super DC Comics crafts. Note that many of these aren’t licensed by Time Warner. A lot of these will pertain to Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman by the way.
- Carry your things while in Gotham City with this Harley Quinn purse.
Love the design on this one. Seems to resemble an unconventional gift box. Yes, supervillains also have craft projects, too.
2. A Batman wreath could always use a cape.
Because the black cape is where you put the bat symbol. A homey addition to any batcave.
3. Be the Superhero in your kitchen with these Justice League aprons.
These include Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, and the Green Lantern. The Flash isn’t among these because no one could cook dinner at the speed of light.
4. With these Justice League crocheted finger puppets, justice is at your hand.
Consists of Wonder Woman, the Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, and Superman. Nevertheless, these are adorable.
5. Your clothes will always be secure in these Batman drawers.
Not sure if these were a DIY project. But I think these drawers were well painted if you ask me.
6. Be wonderfully chic with this crocheted Wonder Woman purse.
Yes, this is a purse with Wonder Woman’s face on it. Don’t know what to think about that.
7. Keep your money super safe in this duct tape Superman wallet.
Because as nothing keeps Metropolis safe like Superman, so should this wallet for your money. And it’s in Superman’s colors, too.
8. If you’re a fan of the Joker, then you’d enjoy him in embroidery.
Wonder what inspired this person to sew this. Because he sure looks terrifying.
9. Curl up on your couch with these Clark Kent and Superman pillows.
Clark Kent and Superman look so similar. Seems like they could be the same person. Like that could ever happen.
10. Nothing makes your living room nicer than a Batman table.
I’m sure someone made this because they seem to use drop cloths. Like the glass panels but I’m sure this table doesn’t come cheap.
11. Snuggle up in Gotham City with your very own Batman buddy.
Consist of Batman, Robin, and Nightwing. And all of them are so super adorable if you ask me.
12. Those who’d prefer little villains might appreciate this crocheted Joker.
Knowing that the Joker is one of the most vile villains in Batman, this had to be made by someone demented. Still, like the button eyes.
13. Since plants grow green how about a Joker flower pot?
I wouldn’t be surprised if I found out whoever created the Joker was afraid of clowns. Because that seems to make a lot of sense.
14. To make your hair batty, these Batman bobby pins should do the trick.
They’re just bobbie pins with the bat symbol on them. Not sure if Batgirl would wear them though.
15. If you live in Metropolis, it’s best to welcome the Man of Steel with a wreath like this.
This one is made in the same fashion as the Batman one I showed earlier. Yet, if I lived there, I’m not sure if I’d be a fan. After what I saw him do to Metropolis in Man of Steel.
16. Light up your home with your own Green Lantern lantern.
I may not know or care much about the Green Lantern. But I have to admit this is a cool lamp.
17. Keep your little one safe and warm with one of these crocheted Batman and Superman hats.
Yes, it’s Batman vs. Superman with the crocheted hats. Not sure which one will win out of the 2. But they’re cute.
18. It always helps if you have a Justice League dresser.
Each drawer has a superhero on it. This one consists of Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and the Flash.
19. Show your support for the Man of Steel with this Superman ribbon pin.
That way, he’ll know you hold nothing against him for nearly destroying Metropolis and Smallville. Still, this is cute.
20. Be the Dark Knight of Gotham in your kitchen with these Batman wooden kitchen utensils.
Of course, Batman isn’t the Dark Knight in his own kitchen at Wayne Manor. He has Alfred Pennyworth and other servants to fill that role for him.
21. If you like the Green Lantern, then you’ll sure be a fan of this quilt.
Hopefully, some of you might enjoy this quilt better than the Ryan Reynolds movie. I heard it didn’t get a lot of good reviews.
22. Any Batman fan is bound to appreciate a crocheted blanket like this.
And this guy surely seems pleased as he proudly holds it up. Not sure if he made it or received it as a gift.
23. This apron is bound to make you wonderful in the kitchen.
This is a Wonder Woman apron. However, as pretty it is, I’d be afraid to wear it in the kitchen.
24. On a cold, dark, night, this crocheted Batman mask is sure to come in handy.
This is made for a child even if it’s a partial ski mask. But I’m sure there are plenty of adults who wouldn’t mind one.
25. For those who love to clown around, these Harley Quinn and Joker key chains wouldn’t hurt.
Both of them tend to be terrifying in their own way. But I’d rather deal with Harley Quinn than the Joker. Because the Joker is no clown you’d want to meet on a good day.
26. For protection, it helps to cuddle up with this amigurumi Superman.
Yes, I know this guy from Krypton nearly annihilated a city while fighting Zod. But he’s so adorable you’d want to hug him.
27. When it comes to Gotham City, the Dark Knight is a bright light of its citizens.
I’m sure anyone would want a Batman glass block like this. Wonder if it gives a bat signal.
28. These Batman bows are sure to look great in anyone’s hair.
Even Bruce Wayne’s if you think about it. But he’d never wear these as we all know.
29. If you’re in need, this bat signal wreath has got you covered.
I think the construct around this wreath is quite clever. Like how the bat signal is tilted so it can seem like it’s a shadow.
30. A Dark Knight of the kitchen always need an apron like this.
However, since this was made for women, it would be quite funny to see Bruce Wayne wearing it. But I think it’s pretty.
31. A Superman table goes well with your super living room.
This is even red and decorated with Superman comics. Bet it doesn’t come cheap though.
32. Speaking of Superman, this throw would go great on any super couch.
This one is blue with the Superman symbol on it. It’s said to mean peace according to the Kryptonians, though after enduring a shitload of collateral damage.
33. It would be unwise not to cuddle with these Batman pillows.
These consist of Batman, Robin, and the Joker. Nevertheless, they’re so adorable.
34. Nobody could ever resist this crocheted Harley Quinn pillow on their couch.
Sure she’s a deadly clown wielding a hammer. But since her introduction in the 1990s, she’s grown to be very popular with fans.
35. Any Gotham City baby would surely appreciate these Batman booties.
Come in two pairs. One is Batman and the other consists of sound effects. Still, both are so cute.
36. No one in Gotham could ever sit in such a regal chair as this.
This is an ornate Batman chair. Not sure if I’d see something like this at Wayne Manor. But it probably doesn’t come cheap.
37. Grace your Gotham City home with your very own Batman wreath.
Don’t really associate Batman with flowers, particularly purple ones. Yet, I think this one is quite cool.
38. Seems like this flower pot Batman is patrolling the streets of Gotham City.
Yes, Batman seems to be on pot patrol. Not sure if you could put a flower in this. But it’s pretty clever.
39. Step out in your Gotham City home with a pair of crocheted Batman slippers.
Not sure what size these are. But they sure look comfy.
40. A Wonder Woman wreath is a wonderful way to decorate your front door.
It has her symbol as well as her Lasso of Truth on this. Not sure why she has it in the first place.
41. No die hard Batman fan should ever go without a quilt like this.
Now this is probably the ultimate Batman quilt. I think it’s from Etsy but I’m not sure if it’s available. But ogle all you want, Batman fans.
42. When it comes to hunting down Batman in the cold, you can’t do without this crocheted Bane mask.
It’s one of the few crocheted pieces in the world that’s bound to strike terror in Gotham City. Seriously, Bane is a menace, especially if you account that he beat the living crap out of Batman in the Dark Knight Rises.
43. These Justice League bows would certainly wow any DC Comics gal.
Includes Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, the Flash, and Wonder Woman. All in all, they seem rather well made.
44. Which makes the better lamp, Batman or Superman?
Or does it not even matter because both are great in their own way? Otherwise, you go with Batman.
45. This Wonder Woman purse is bound to keep your belongings protected at all times.
Yes, it’s another Wonder Woman purse. But this one is decorated with stars and a gold ribbon.
46. An apron like this makes you the Caped Crusader of your kitchen.
I know it’s another Batman apron. Yet, it’s very easy to make it a Steeler apron if you remove the bat symbol. But I wouldn’t even try.
47. During a Gotham City blackout, it’s best to light candles with these glass Batman holders.
Well, it’s a blue bat symbol which departs from the black one. But I like it, especially with the glitter.
48. On a dark night in Gotham, it helps to snuggle with this crocheted Caped Crusader.
This almost resembles the Batman you normally see. Yet, at least this one has a happier disposition.
49. Drink like a superhero with these Justice League mugs.
Consists of Superman, Batman, the Flash, and the Green Lantern. I’m sure these were all painted on but I could be wrong.
50. Your sweets will always be protected in this Batman candy dispenser.
Yes, I’m sure your M&Ms will be safe in there. That is, until I show up.
51. Because your super baby always needs a Superman bib.
Yes, it’s a crocheted Superman bib that goes with a Superman hat. And yes, it’s adorable.
52. Store your stuff in these Justice League box drawers.
They’re just box drawers with Justice League logos on them. Includes Superman, Green Lantern, Batman, and the Flash.
53. No super baby should ever go without their own shoes, cape, and beanie hat.
Yes, this is a Superman baby set that includes a cape, booties, and a beanie. And yes, these are super adorable.
54. A respected batcave should ever be without a bookshelf like this in Gotham City.
Yes, this is a Batman bookshelf. Why Batman doesn’t seem to have this in his batcave, I’ll never know.
55. Step right out of your wonderful home in these Wonder Woman high heeled shoes.
Sure they might not be the best for your feet. But they sure look sensational.
56. As your own wonder woman, it helps to drink from your own Wonder Woman wine glass.
And it’s certainly a glass Wonder Woman could drink with. Love how it’s painted.
57. Keep yourself warm in Gotham City with this crocheted Batman blanket.
And when it’s spring and summer, it’s great to display on your couch. I’m sure any Batman fan would be proud to have this.
58. Those who love horses will love this Wonder Woman Pegasus.
I’m sure any girl would like to have a red pony with blue wings. Also has a golden star and hooves.
59. Know what time it is in Gotham City with this Batman vinyl record clock.
Let’s hope the vinyl record used isn’t of anyone good. Still, this looks amazing.
60. Scrub yourself clean with a bar of Batman soap.
Because while Superman soap might get you clean, it might produce massive amounts of collateral damage. Batman doesn’t have the superpowers or the destructive mentality to do so.
61. A clown can always keep warm with a crocheted Harley Quinn hat.
Well, any homicidal clown who’s obsessed with the Joker, that is. Still, I kind of like it.
62. Seems like Superman and Wonder Woman got a little house together.
All right, it’s a phone booth. Sure it’s not much but it will be a nice place to change into.
63. Sophisticated clowns always drink from Joker and Harley Quinn glasses.
Remember that the Joker’s is green with a purple bow. And that Harley’s is red with a white bow. But this does seem like an ingenious idea.
64. Remember, when you have enough superheroes in the Justice League, it’s time to make a charm bracelet.
Includes Superman, Batman, the Flash, Wonder Woman, and the Green Lantern. And Superman is included twice.
65. A Superman bib should always come with a red cape.
And this one easily snaps on with no problem. Still, it’s so adorable.
66. I always knew that Batman was a bit of a night owl.
And here is a Batman owl that is there for the avian community of Gotham City. Of course, Bat Owl does eat some of the birds. But this is great.
67. With this Batman dream catcher, your nightmares are taken care of.
Yes, hang this Batman dream catcher and nightmares depicting his rogues gallery will disappear. Or rather turn into great action sequences.
68. You can never do wrong gracing your Justice League home with these panels.
These consist of Superman, the Flash, Batman, and the Green Lantern. And they all seem to be intricately painted in their own way.
69. Relive the experience of Batman with these assorted wooden peg dolls.
Includes Batman, Robin, Batgirl, and Alfred along with Rogues Gallery members Bane, Riddler, Catwoman, Joker, Two Face, Mr. Freeze, and Poison Ivy. Nevertheless, these are all adorable.
70. Welcome guests into your batcave with this Batman door mat.
It’s the kind of rug that welcomes friends and strikes fear into enemies. Like the bat sign in Gotham City.
71. Want to run like the Flash? Well, these tennis shoes should help.
Sure they may not get you to run like the Flash. But they sure look really cool.
72. If you have old wine bottles, perhaps make Justice League lights out of them.
Includes, Green Lantern, Superman, Batman, and the Flash. Nevertheless, these are incredibly awesome to behold.
73. No Bat Baby could ever be complete without their set of batgear.
Includes a cape, a diaper cover, and a beanie. Wish the beanie had bat ears though. That would be cool.
74. Of course, everyone has wished to be Batman at one point.
Says, “I wish I was Batman but I suck at fighting and I’m poor.” Kind of says the same about me. But I could always write Batman parodies and fan fiction. Maybe I should write one about him in therapy.
75. This light switch tells you when you’ll see Bruce or Batman.
By day, the Dark Knight is Bruce Wayne. But by night, he is Batman.
76. This is the kind of chair that’s fit for a man of steel.
And by that, I mean Superman. Because this chair looks as if it’s designated for him.
77. For some reason, the Justice League seems a bit grumpy today.
That’s because this is the Grumpy Cat Justice League. They’re the group of superhero felines that fight crime with scowls on their faces.
78. These Justice League golf covers have your clubs covered.
These consists of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman. And yes, they’re kind of cute.
79. When Gotham’s gardens are in a state of peril, they can always count on the Dark Gnome to protect them.
This is the Batman Gnome. And yes, while he is good, he’s not exactly nice, especially if it pertains to his enemies.
80. Prove you’re home is wonderful by gracing this Wonder Woman wreath on your front door.
This wreath contains stars and the Wonder Woman symbol. All in all it should be great for any home.
81. Those who liked Watchmen, might like this blood stained smiley face pin.
This is a symbol for the Watchmen. I’m not very familiar with the franchise. But I know they had their own movie.
82. A Batman wreath like this will charm your home.
This one seems to contain black and gold ribbons. Take the bat symbol off and it becomes a Pittsburgh Steelers wreath.
83. Before you saddle up, make sure your horse is super comfortable with this Superman saddle pad.
Well, I included a horse dressed as Superman in the DC costume post. So it’s only fair.
84. Starry Gotham night….
This is a Batman rendition of Van Gogh’s Starry Night. And it’s a brilliant one. This is perfect.
85. Those who like the Green Arrow might like this bow.
Arrow is a TV show on the CW which is about him. This could also be used as a bow if you like the Hunger Games, too.
86. Oh, no, the Joker Gnome is on the loose.
Yes, I know who ever came up with this is probably a bit sick in the head. But this is just so funny that I couldn’t avoid putting it on this post.
87. Seems like the Riddler has been a bit catty lately.
Well, this is a Riddler Cat. Not sure how it gives out riddles though. But this is pretty good.
88. Any batcave can’t certainly go without it’s very own Batman mirror.
It’s a mirror that’s shaped like a bat and has other bats on it. Nevertheless, you can’t help but like it.
89. Keep yourself warm with this Justice League scarf.
I’m sure any Justice League fan can’t live without this during the winter. Still, I like it.
90. This Superman dream catcher will ensure super sweet dreams.
And it’s certain to stand up to Lex Luthor and Lex Corp. Also, has his symbol embedded as well.
91. This Batman bib is suitable for any little Caped Crusader.
Like how it says, “Who put my cape on backwards?” So cute.
92. Now you can snuggle up with your own Wonder Woman amigurumi doll.
And this has to be the most adorable Wonder Woman I’ve seen. Still, so cute.
93. Light up your batcave with your very own Batman wall light.
It LED by the way. Still, love how it looks in the dark. Seems rather menacing.
94. Any super home could always use a Superman quilt.
And this one has the Superman symbol emblazoned in the center. But I’m sure it will make a super great addition to anyone’s place.
95. A quilt like this is bound to look great in any batcave.
This one has the bat signal over Gotham city. And yes, it looks really awesome.
96. Wine glasses like these are always ideal in any batcave.
These consist of Batman, Robin, Joker, and the Riddler. Not sure if I’d want to use the Riddler one. Wouldn’t know what’s in it.
97. A super cook always has to wear a Superman apron.
However, I’m not sure how Superman conducts himself in the kitchen. Then again, it might depend on whether he’s Superman or Clark Kent at the moment.
98. Heard of Superman? How about Super Owl?
Yes, this owl flies faster than a speeding bullet. And shoots laser eyes. Not sure if I’d want to see that.
99. Protect your home from evil with these Justice League nesting dolls.
Always have to do nesting dolls for a craft post like this. Includes Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Flash, and the Green Lantern.
100. At a party, a superhero always needs to drink from a Superman wine glass.
I’m sure whoever drinks it might cause massive collateral damage in Metropolis. That is, assuming they’re Superman.