Though August has no notable holidays, it’s a rather busy month. For one, people usually take their vacations around this time. Second, it’s back to school season, making stores busy given how parents scramble for their kids’ supplies. But August also kicks off the NFL pre-season. And the Steelers’ first pre-season game is on Friday, August 9. Given that I’m not a big sports fan at all, I’ll most likely watch Netflix instead. Nonetheless, given that football is incredibly important where I live, I must do posts to boost my stats since they’ve been recently lagging. Anyway, one of the huge features of sporting events is seeing some fans in their outlandish costumes. Because for them, wearing their team’s jersey isn’t enough. The NFL is no exception. And yes, people do look ridiculous in them. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of NFL costumes.
- You might find a scary face among the stands in Miami.
And it’s not Ray Finkle. Rather it’s a guy in a orange and aqua green horror movie mask to support the Dolphins.
2. Feel free to go blue for the Dallas Cowboys.
And thank God, they’re wearing shirts. Still, one guy has a silver star on his face.
3. No pink dress can have too many baubles if you’re supporting the Atlanta Falcons.
Her dress even includes sequins. While her hat consists of hot pink feathers.
4. Perhaps your hat should have some of your favorite players.
These are Browns fans. So the players aren’t that great. Still, like the bones on the other guys’ hats.
5. For Seahawks fans, the hair should always match the face paint.
And yes, his mohawk is in green, blue, and silver. Fortunately, the Seahawks are usually good enough to make the playoffs.
6. Huge support for one’s team always requires a huge hat.
This guy has a Dr. Seuss type hat in support of his Tennessee Titans. Wonder why you don’t hear about that team very often.
7. A Broncos fan should always drive in a Broncos car.
Sure it’s small. But I’m positive it cost this guy a fortune. But he seems proud of it in his horse hat.
8. The Houston Texan fans have their horns out.
The horns are made from paper mache. But they’re also in red and blue to support the team.
9. She has her love for the Pittsburgh Steelers all over her face.
Well, she has the logo on the face. Also wears a boa of black and gold feathers around her neck and beneath her coat.
10. A Detroit Lions fan wallows in shame.
Given that they didn’t win a game one season. Still, they’re not known as a winning team. But I think the bag on the guy’s head is hilarious.
11. This man’s ready for Packers business.
He even wears a cheese tie with coveralls. Would be funnier if he wore the tie with a green suit.
12. Don’t forget to have a beer on tap.
This Browns fan has a beer bottle on his hard hat. Comes very handy given the Browns’ track record.
13. This Buffalo Bills fan is here to show his support.
He’s wearing a rather interesting jacket, too. Not sure who Talley is. Must be one of the players.
14. One has to be strong to root for the Bills.
This guy has a blue muscle shirt on along with a pink cape to support Breast Cancer Awareness. It’s said to match his red fro and beard.
15. A cat face is essential for those who love the Carolina Panthers.
She has blue etchings on it as well. Still, at least it’s not black since that would be a huge problem.
16. Red Alert! Packers car coming through.
Has a cheese on top. Wonder how much it cost to put this car in Packer colors. Probably an arm and a leg.
17. A Seahawks queen must always have the logo on her face.
She has jewels around her eyes. And even wears a tiara on her silver, green, and blue hair.
18. You might want to don a full body suit to support your Cincinnati Bengals.
Yes, it’s made from orange spandex. Also wears a headdress with orange and black feathers.
19. Don’t forget your dreadlock hat.
This Steeler fan even has a black and gold face paint. Nonetheless, I’m not sure if the hat’s even necessary.
20. Bengal fans always stick together.
One guy has a leather Bengal helmet. The other wears a tiger hat with black and orange clown hair.
21. Always be bundled up for a New England Patriots game.
His face is painted red, white, and blue. While his hat sports blue and silver fuzz that’s most likely not his real hair.
22. Is he wearing a mask or is that face paint?
Well, the style makes you think this Seahawks fan is wearing a mask. But he’s actually sporting face paint. Then again, the green part’s probably a Phantom mask.
23. This dog is all in for the San Diego Chargers.
Excuse me, LA Chargers. Then again, its owner probably dressed the dog in that outfit for a photo op anyway.
24. Chargers fans got to wear lightning bolts on their heads.
One has a lightning bolt hat. The other has the lightning bolt painted on his bald head.
25. These Charger fans know how to shock the Chiefs.
The woman the left has a Chargers visor hat with blue and yellow hair. While she also sports a blue and yellow wig along with a blue cape. Not to mention both hold large lightning bolts.
26. This 49ers fan shows his Super Bowl pride.
But don’t mention Colin Kaepernick who played for the team. Because I think the guy’s white.
27. These Rams fans sport the curly clown wigs.
The wigs are in blue and gold. While they sport skull makeup akin to the Day of the Dead.
28. This Baltimore man runs on purple.
He supports the Ravens, by the way. Even wears a purple hat and holds a purple towel and pom poms.
29. These Raiders fans have face masks on their sombreros.
Seems like a long time to get to any Raiders fans. Though sombreros don’t offer the same head protection as helmets do.
30. This Raiders fan is an American patriot at heart.
Well, the logo he’s wearing has shiny red, white, and blue decorations. Don’t think it’s enough to help the team though.
31. This New Orleans Saints fan’s got a helmet with a visor.
Wonder how he sees through that thing. Then again, the visor might function like sunglasses.
32. These Steeler ladies rock in their black and gold gear.
One even wears Steeler sunglasses. While they both sport similar Steeler Scarves.
33. For this Green Bay Packers fan, a cheese head’s not enough.
This one has Green Bay Packers logos all over his hat. The cheese even has a cape.
34. This Packers fan meets with an ancient soldier.
The guy on the right is a Tennessee Titans fan. He wears a Roman Centurion helmet and a fur cape.
35. These Houston Texan fans know how to get their freak on.
3 of them wear sombreros and skull masks. One wears a bandana and big pendant necklaces.
36. A Raiders fan needs a skull on each shoulder.
And both have to have mohawks and go with the chains. While the chains also have to have skulls on them.
37. An Arizona Cardinals fan always sports a bird mask.
Well, it’s a bird mask in the luchador style. Even has fake red hair on top.
38. This fiery man comes for the Denver Broncos.
You’d almost think he’s on fire with his orange face and hair. But that’s just face paint and a wig.
39. As far as this guy’s concerned, the Cleveland Browns have gone to the dogs.
Then again, the dog is the Cleveland Browns mascot. Still, the team’s not going to win Super Bowls anytime soon.
40. Seems we got a real New Orleans firefighter.
He’s in a Saints-inspired firefighter outfit. As he waves an American flag.
41. Minnesota Viking fans come in all shades.
You see some guys in camo along with a guy in a superhero outfit. One even wears a fire helmet with horns.
42. All a Raiders fan needs is a banner and as a silver skull mask.
Sure it’s not as ridiculous as some of the others. But it still goes with the Raiders skull schtick.
43. He shows his love for the Seahawks all over his face.
His fan face even includes sharp teeth. Still, why anyone would do face paint like this is beyond me.
44. This woman paint herself in the black and gold.
To be fair, she’s only using that face paint pattern to emulate the hair. Still, if it wasn’t for the gold stripe in the middle, she’d be in deep shit.
45. This Cowboys fan is all decked out for the game.
He has blue and white stars on his face. While he wears a large blue cowboy hat and a white cape.
46. Behold, the Colts transformer.
He has a Colts mask with Colts stuff on it. But no one knows who he is.
47. Chargers fans, put on your clown wigs.
One has a white wig. The other has a yellow one. But if they live in San Diego, they’re screwed.
48. Elvis has come to the Tennessee Titans game.
Well, Memphis is in Tennessee so it fits. But Elvis grew up in Mississippi so he might’ve been a fan of the Saints.
49. A fan wears skulls to support his Oakland Raiders.
Guy has a skull on each shoulder and one on his chest. One of them has a Dallas Cowboys helmet in its jaws.
50. This Philadelphia Eagles fan lets the eagle soar.
Fan is even dressed like an eagle. Wears a feather wig and fur sleeves.
51. The Minnesota Viking sounds his horn.
To be fair, real Vikings didn’t wear horned helmets in battle. But since the Vikings’ mascot does, here you go.
52. Apparently, Red Skull is a Cardinals fan.
Actually that’s a skull mask painted in a Cardinal motif. Still, like the fuzzy suit jacket.
53. These Saints gladiators will protect you.
Each one carries a shield with a fleur de lis. And both have a fleur de lis on their faces.
54. This Patriots fan comes with all stars and stripes.
He’s got his face painted and wears a foam Patriots logo hat. Though don’t mention Brady’s deflated footballs.
55. One must always look one’s best for a Raiders game.
She seems more dressed for the Venice Carnival than a football game. But her outfit sports silver and black nonetheless.
56. Cincinnati has its own Captain Obvious.
He wears a Bengals hat along with an orange and black suit. Not to mention, ushers other stadium goers to their seats at the big game.
57. To this fighter, the Cowboys are #1.
He’s wearing a silver luchador mask. While he’s holding a Cowboys banner.
58. These Bronco fans arrive in their sombreros.
Their sombreros are blue with orange embroidery. While their faces are blue, orange, and white as well.
59. These Panthers fans always know how to party.
And yet they’re wearing face paint and funky hats. The guy even sports fringe.
60. Bet you’ve never seen Packers fans like these.
One guy has a cheese hat with a green and yellow cape. The other wears a stadium hat and a cheese necklace.
61. This fan has quite the Eagle eye.
Even wears a white wig and sports Eagle talons. Bet he doesn’t stab anyone.
62. These Saints fans are down to honest folk.
They’re both posing in an America Gothic like scene. And both wear coveralls in black and gold stripes.
63. Batgirl expresses her love for the New Orleans Saints.
She wears a Venice mask and sports a black and gold boa. Thinks she’s “dat girl.”
64. You don’t want to cross this die-hard fan.
He has a foam player hat that kind of creeps me out. But perhaps it’s because the background is a night forest.
65. When you have to go to a Renaissance Festival before attending the Super Dome.
They’re supposed to be dressed as nuns supporting the Saints. Also, one of them is a guy.
66. Want to take a ride in his Ram car?
Seems rather old fashioned like a convertible Model T. But doesn’t have much room for comfort.
67. This fan is all about the biz.
He’s painted himself silver with a mohawk. While his suit jacket contains the Patriots logo.
68. This Ram fan came with the horns.
Yes, they’re ram horns. And let’s hope he doesn’t live in Saint Louis. Since the Rams screwed that city dearly.
69. This guy’s got a steel beam through his head.
Well, he’s a Steeler fan. And the beam is golden.
70. This Seahawks girl always comes with green hair.
And it seems she’s not happy with the game. Also wears a white, blue, and green scarf.
71. How about matching Chicago Bears hats?
Each bear hat wears a jersey and sports claws. Still, at least these 2 match.
72. The mohawk always has to match the mustache.
Well, this Dolphins has a blue-green and orange mohawk and a blue-green mustache. Yet, you don’t know who he is due to his reflective sunglasses.
73. These fans are all about the defense.
Consists of blue and orange Chicago Bears, a Tampa Bay Buccaneer, a Cowboys fan in a tiger suit, and a Saints fan in whatever. Wonder what they’re doing at this event.
74. These Redskins fans come in spiked.
These guys wear spiked shoulder pads to support their team. Hey, at least they’re not wearing warbonnets.
75. This Raiders fan comes in all spiked.
Don’t want to sit next to him in the stadium. After all, you might get poked by one of his shoulders.
76. It’s not easy being green.
Unless you’re a Seahawks fan apparently. As both dad and kid sport green faces and hair.
77. These New York Giants fans come in their silver jackets.
You’d almost think the jackets come straight out of a sci-fi movie. While their jerseys are also shiny.
78. This captain shows his support for the Carolina Panthers.
He even carries a Panther Captain American shield. While the helmet just says K.
79. This Cowboys fan is ready for action.
He wears a blue Cowboys hat with a blue and white luchador mask. And yes, the gloves will come off.
80. Bet you’ve never seen a Cardinals fan like this before.
He has no shirt on and paints most of his body red. Also sports a fuzzy red wig.
81. Perhaps you should come into a stadium well dressed.
Here this Atlanta Falcons fan wears a shiny silver dress. While a red shawl covers her shoulders. Not sure what it’s made of.
82. Shiny skulls may suit any Raiders fan.
This guy has one on each shoulder. Don’t want to sit next to him at the game.
83. You may never guess who’s under this Saints fan’s mask.
He wears a mask and armor. Armor even has spikes.
84. Seems like glory has gone to these Seahawks fans’ heads.
Actually they’re masks. But they do look incredibly goofy and cartoonish that you can’t take them seriously.
85. High spikes always look great on a Patriots fan.
They’re often used to deflate footballs. But I don’t think these spikes will do the trick.
86. The New England Patriots are among the greatest American football teams.
This guy wears an American flag painted on his chest. His face is blue with white stars. Also, most people outside New England hate the Patriots.
87. In Jacksonville, don’t forget your Jaguar head.
This guy hasn’t though he looks pretty foolish in it. Also doesn’t seem happy about his team.
88. Even the owl roots for the New Orleans Saints.
Well, the owl’s taxidermied. But the guy wears a military helmet and carries a bazooka with the Saints logo.
89. Supa Saint always goes for his team.
Kind of looks like an 1980s hair band guitarist. Or one played by Ben Stiller in a comedy.
90. Are these ladies entertained?
These women wear black-old fashioned dresses to support their Raiders. Like their masks.
91. The Beadman is quite a mysterious figure.
But it’s no mystery that he loves his Saints. His golden mask even sports the logo.
92. This Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan arrives in half a mask.
He also wears a tricorn hat just like a pirate would. Or rather like a pirate would in the late 17th or early 18th centuries.
93. This Kansas City Chiefs fan is clearly on fire.
Okay, he’s not. His fake hair just looks like it’s on fire given the team colors.
94. This Raiders fan can use a feather headdress.
The headdress is even decked with jewels. The guy wears a black and silver luchador mask.
95. Hey, that’s not a Colts’ helmet.
Okay, he’s got body paint Colts helmet. And yes, it looks incredibly ridiculous. Seriously, why?
96. Seahawks fans come in all types.
Some of them can be snazzy dressers. Others look incredibly freakish. But hey, it’s all for the team.
97. Maybe the lady might want to see the Raiders win.
Indeed her mask has a veil in the back. But she has a fancy mask party to attend afterwards.
98. You can’t wear too many beads to a game.
How many does this Ravens fan have? And do the beads weigh him down?
99. Seems like this sly elf’s gone for the Broncos.
He’s got pointed ears, too. And yes, he seems creepy in that cowboy hat.
100. It’s a sad life for a Browns fan.
Mostly because they typically don’t win games. Seriously, Cleveland’s team sucks.