Though I usually follow an NFL costume post with strange NFL merchandise, I decided to just skip to crafts. While there’s a lot of crazy NFL merchandise out there, it’s increasingly difficult to find unique items with NFL logos. Not to mention, I kind of prefer doing craft stuff anyway. Anyway, while many NFL fans like to get their gear at overpriced NFL stores, some might prefer to make their own. After all, you’ll find crafters in every fandom. Sports fans are sometimes no different. Many might use crafts for decorations like a team wreath for their front door. Some might go for outdoor decoration and other items. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of NFL crafts for the upcoming season.
- Grace your home with this Broncos wreath.
Might consists of bows. Includes orange ribbons. Perfect for anyone in Denver.
2. If you live in Miami, you might like this ribbon wreath.
The ribbons are in aqua green and orange as well as in a variety of patterns. Perfect for any Dolphins fan door.
3. A Patriots wreath should include a few felt flowers.
The flowers are red and white. The wreath is made from blue yarn with red stripes.
4. A New Orleans Saints wreath can get quite fancy.
This one has black and gold ribbons all over it. A black football is in the center.
5. Keep your ears warm this football season with this Green Bay Packers headband.
It’s crocheted green with a Packers logo on it. Perfect for a cold tailgate party in Wisconsin.
6. A baby Steeler fan can’t do without a pair of these booties.
They’re made from cloth to keep your little one’s feet so warm and cozy. So cute.
7. Speaking of Steelers, you might want a wreath like this.
This one has black and gold stripes and the logo on the right. And all made from scrunched cloth.
8. I’m sure a 49er fan would want this wreath on their door.
This is a striped yarn wreath of gold and red. Contains a football and a 49ers flag on the bottom.
9. Go to the game in these Steeler flower hair clips.
Each one has black and gold petals. 2 have the logos in the center. One has a helmet.
10. Perhaps you’d prefer to wear a Dallas Cowboys hairclip instead.
This one’s made with blue and white ribbons. Has the Cowboys logo in the center.
11. Feel free to hang this Steeler decomesh wreath.
It’s a mostly black and gold wreath. Decorated with black and gold ribbons and a Steeler sign.
12. Any girl would want this Denver Broncos headband.
It’s crocheted with a football and a blue and orange flower. Great for games at the Mile High City.
13. Perhaps a Miami Dolphins fan would like a ribbon wreath like this.
Consists of white, orange, and aqua blue ribbons. Some even have the Dolphins logo. And despite how we see them as docile creatures, dolphins do have a vicious side.
14. Any Baltimore Ravens fan would crave for this sign.
This one is painted on wooden panel. Perfect to put on your door if you don’t like wreaths.
15. Cook your tailgate fare in this Steeler apron.
It’s mostly gold with a black sash to tie. Available for women and with pockets.
16. You can tell a Seahawks fan lives here by this wreath.
Even consists of a sign stating it. Also the wreath is blue and bright green.
17. Get ready for game day with this New England Patriots rag wreath.
Uses red and blue rags. Includes Patriots football logo.
18. Keep warm this football season with this Pittsburgh Steelers quilt.
Has a rather interesting quilt pattern. Perfect for the later season.
19. Light up your home with this Pittsburgh Steeler bottle light.
Made from a wine bottle with Christmas lights inside. Also includes the Steelers logo along with black and gold ribbons.
20. Decorate your door this season with this Seahawks wreath.
Consists of decomesh and ribbons. Has a Seahawks logo on a placard in the center.
21. Look your best at the big game with this Steeler ribbon headband.
Covered in a black and gold ribbon weave with a bow. So pretty.
22. This Pittsburgh Steeler logo is all thread.
Mostly because it’s done on a panel in this style. Perfect for any Steeler fan in your life.
23. Care for a Detroit Lions wreath?
It’s a decomesh wreath that shows you’re with your team. Even if they usually never win their games.
24. Grace your front door this football season with a festive Saints wreath like this.
Who knew Saints wreaths can be so festive? Then again New Orleans best known for Mardi Gras.
25. Light up your man cave with this Seattle Seahawks bottle lamp.
Made from an old blue wine bottle. Has the Seahawks name and bow decoration.
26. Step right up with these Baltimore Ravens flip flops.
Includes a purple flower on top. Not meant for the shower, however.
27. Anyone in Detroit would love this Lions wreath.
This is a felt rag wreath with gray and blue strips. Includes a Lions logo at the bottom.
28. A Cincinnati Bengals wreath must always have striped décor.
Well, this has a tiger stripe ribbon around it. After all Bengals are tigers.
29. Light up your game with this Rams wine bottle light.
Not sure if this is for Saint Louis or LA. Also has a ribbon around the neck.
30. Anyone in Chicago would love to have this Bears yarn wreath.
Has triangle flags across it spelling “Bears.” Also includes other felt decorations.
31. Perhaps you’d like a pair of Jacksonville Jaguar boots.
These are heavy duty boots with Jaguar decor on them. So you can’t wear them to work anymore.
32. Look your best for the big game with these Seattle Seahawks earrings.
These are made from beads depicting the Seahawks logo. I don’t think they’re meant for my ears though.
33. How about a Tampa Bay Buccaneers ribbon wreath.
Composed of all kinds of ribbons. The logo is on the side.
34. Wonder where a Dolphin fan is to go during the holiday season.
One arrow points to the North Pole. The other points to the Miami Dolphins’ stadium.
35. Keep warm at the game with this Jacksonville Jaguars crocheted beanie.
Not sure why anyone would need a hat like this in Jacksonville. Since it’s in Florida where cold weather is a 40 degree day.
36. Any fan of the Chicago Bears would appreciate this burlap wreath.
Spells out “Bears” on the left with the logo on the right. Decorated with orange and blue ribbons.
37. Be a maven in your kitchen in this Pittsburgh Steelers apron.
This one has stripes on the trim. Perfect for any Pittsburgh kitchen on game day.
38. Perhaps a burlap wreath of the Indianapolis Colts may suit you.
This one has a blue ribbon with a bow. Also includes the Colts logo on top.
39. Grace your home with this crocheted Steeler logo.
Sure it’s rather minimalistic. But best if you put these stars on a white circular table.
40. Miami Dolphins fans would relish in this wreath.
Made out of burlap and decomesh. Includes footballs and the Dolphins’ logo in the center.
41. Want a Pittsburgh Steelers gingerbread man?
Technically he’s a Christmas tree ornament. But he’s decked in the black and gold nonetheless.
42. Nothing says a good time like drinking from these Saints wine glasses.
Actually, I don’t think people would drink from them. More like put them in a display case.
43. Don your door this NFL season with this Pittsburgh Steeler wreath.
This wreath’s made out of black yarn with gold felt diamonds. And it’s all held together by white string along with red and blue pins.
44. Perhaps a Dallas Cowboy fan will like this cross on their mantle.
The cross is made out of blue cloth pulled onto a wooden panel. And it’s topped with a cloth white rose.
45. Grace your door this season with a Broncos yarn wreath.
It’s mostly blue with some orange. Spells out “Broncos” on top.
46. Be glamorous in the kitchen wearing this Pittsburgh Steelers apron.
Seems like the third Steelers apron on this post. But you can wear this one with a pearl necklace apparently.
47. Carry your things with this Jacksonville Jaguars tote bag.
Great for carrying a bottle of wine when your team loses. If you’re a Jaguars fan, that’s certainly a fact of life.
48. Support your team with this Houston Texans wreath.
It’s decomesh with zigzag striped ribbons. Includes flags with the Texans logo on them.
49. Prepare your food in this stylish New York Jets apron.
Don’t really seem to have a lot of Jets stuff on my NFL posts. Anyway, it has a green tie, by the way.
50. I’m sure any Dallas Cowboy fan would want a wreath like this.
Consists of white and blue decomesh. Also has a Cowboys star logo in the center.
51. A Baltimore Ravens wreath can use a few flowers.
It’s a yarn wreath of gold and purple with purple, gold, and white felt flowers. The logo is on the bottom.
52. Nothing makes game day like this Colts table decoration.
Consists of 2 blue helmets on tissue paper with footballs. Makes a great centerpiece.
53. Keep yourself warm with this crocheted Seahawks blanket.
Has blue, white, and bright green zigzag stripes. Perfect for any cold game, especially in Seattle.
54. Step into these stylish Ravens flip flops.
These have bows on them, too. Also, not meant for the shower either.
55. Hang this Colts wreath on your door.
It’s burlap with a blue bow and the horseshoe logo. One of the more simpler projects on this post.
56. Perhaps a Colts grapevine wreath will suit you.
Contains a garland with “Colts” spelled out in felt. Also includes a zigzag striped bow on top.
57. No Carolina parent should leave their cub without these Panther booties.
They’re crocheted with ribbons. Not sure if they’ll be used in the Carolinas since it’s warmer there during the winter.
58. You can tell a real Colts fan lives here by this sign.
It’s painted on a 2-piece wooden panel. Perfect for any door or outside.
59. Bet you’ve never seen a Steelers wreath like this before.
One side consists of rags. The other consists of string. Also includes black and gold stars.
60. Want to cook in this Baltimore Ravens apron.
Has purple bows on the top and on the pockets. Wonder if they also make these for men.
61. Don’t show up at the game without your New York Giants headband.
Has the Giants logo on the top. Still, for a 2-time Super Bowl winning team, I don’t seem to find a lot of stuff on them.
62. You might come across this Dallas Cowboys jar.
Consists of a jar nailed to a blue and white panel. Wonder if this is used to store keys.
63. Dress your front door with this Redskins wreath.
It’s a decomesh with a Redskins ribbon. Also includes the Redskins logo with a helmet along with footballs.
64. Care for a fancy Jaguar wreath?
This one is in black decomesh with aquamarine and leopard print ribbons. But you can tell it’s for the Jaguars since it includes a football.
65. Any New England girl would love to wear a Patriots hair clip like this.
It’s made from red, white, and blue ribbons in a flower design. So you can also wear it on the 4th of July.
66. Praise the Lord and the Dallas Cowboys with this cross.
It’s wood and painted in white, blue, and silver. Given most of Texans root for the Cowboys, they should adore it.
67. A simple yarn Colts wreath will always do.
Spells out “Colts” on the flags. Also consists of a white horseshoe, pom poms, and a football.
68. Anyone in Tennessee would love this Titans pumpkin.
Even includes a face mask. Though I don’t think it will scare anyone.
69. Curl up on your couch in this Green Bay Packers quilt.
It takes a standard quilt pattern. While the borders are in yellow and green.
70. Kick back this season in a Dallas Cowboys lawn chair.
Made out of wood as well as painted blue and silver. Not sure if you can watch the game in it since it’s more suited for the outdoors.
71. Be festive during football season with this tulle Dolphins wreath.
Is in aqua green and orange stripes. Consists of a bow with a football on it at the bottom.
72. Sometimes a simple wreath is best.
This is a black burlap Jacksonville Jaguars wreath. Has “Jags” in aquamarine letters and a leopard print bow.
73. Keep your stuff in this Seahawks tote bag.
Has a bright green streak on top. Perfect for taking to games in Seattle.
74. Have your little foal snuggle with this Denver Broncos blanket.
It’s made from fleece. So your little one won’t shiver in the Mile High City.
75. Make your games bright with this Tennessee Titans bottle light.
Lit with Christmas lights inside a wine bottle. Also includes Titans ribbons at the neck.
76. A Steelers wreath should have some flowers.
Particularly black flowers since it’s the black and gold. Has the Steelers logo on the right.
77. Wrap yourself on a cold day with this Seattle Seahawks blanket.
It’s crocheted with the Seahawks logo on it. Great for winter days.
78. Perhaps you might want to wear this Seahawks heart pendant necklace.
Made from blue, white, and green beads. Perfect for the big game.
79. Show your love for the New York Jets with this decomesh wreath.
Well, decomesh and burlap. Has a burlap bow with the Jets logo on it.
80. A Denver girl would love to wear this Broncos jumper.
Has a denim top and a Broncos skirt. So adorable.