Of course, I couldn’t welcome the football season without doing another annual post on NFL crafts. Indeed, the NFL may not be keen on you making your own gear if you intend to sell it. Well, unless you buy some craft supplies with your favorite team’s logo on it, which may cost you a shitload of money. However, you can do quite fine if you just use craft supplies in your team’s colors as well. Nonetheless, once you make your NFL craft creation, you can sell it on Etsy. You can put it up in your home during the season or even wear it on game day if possible. If you don’t believe me, you can see what they have on Pinterest, Etsy, or Google Images. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasury of NFL craft projects. Enjoy.
- With this glass, you can raise a toast to football.
Has a football top, a field goal stem, and a field bottom. And yes, it’s painted for decoration.
2. A Jacksonville Jaguars wreath must have ribbons.
Indeed, the Jaguars aren’t among the Best NFL teams. Yet, the ribbon decorations add a nice touch.
3. Cover your New Orleans bed with this Saints quilt.
It’s mostly a patchwork with wide range of patterns. Though doesn’t New Orleans mostly enjoy warm weather?
4. Grace your front door with this Miami Dolphins yarn wreath.
Consists of orange and white felt rosettes on the bottom. Even has a felt Dolphins logo, too.
5. Support your Denver Broncos with this wooden panel.
Has “Broncos” in raised wooden letters. But the logo is painted.
6. Adorn yourself for the big game with these Patriots earrings.
I don’t think I can wear these since they’re long. And they contain the Patriots logo.
7. Light up your football home with this Dallas Cowboys block light.
This one has festive Cowboys ribbons. And the Dallas star is simple to replicate.
8. Keep yourself warm with this crocheted Patriots hat.
It’s mostly shaped like a football with pom poms on top. Also has braided strings attached.
9. Do you want to build a Packers snowman?
Has a felt Packer hat and a green scarf. Like how it carries a little branch with a star.
10. Your little Dallas Cowboy would love this crocheted cheerleading outfit.
Consists of a cowboy hat and a skirt. Nonetheless, I don’t think the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders set a good example.
11. Look snazzy at the tailgate party in this fancy Pittsburgh Steeler apron.
You can even trim it with black and gold zebra stripes. Includes gold ribbon.
12. Set down your drinks on these Seattle Seahawks crocheted coasters.
For some reason, they seem shaped like bottles though. Not sure why.
13. Make sure to stop at Atlanta Falcons Avenue.
Okay, this is a decomesh wreath. Yet, it has a felt Falcons sign.
14. Show your love for the New York Giants on a plate.
Well, license plate letters anyway. But make sure they’re on a wooden panel.
15. A Redskins grapevine wreath gets in the fall spirit.
To be fair, it doesn’t have the Redskins logo on it. Though the name is offensive just the same.
16. Bring in the Kansas City spirit with this felt Chiefs wreath.
This one includes a bow and the Kansas City arrowhead logo. And it should do nicely on your front door.
17. With this tree slice, show the pride of Ravens Nation.
Though it’s best not to let them know that they’re the original Cleveland Browns. Seriously, that’s how they got their start.
18. Step out in style in these Seattle Seahawks heels.
Decorated with glitter, ribbons, and a blue bow. Also, doesn’t seem suited for the stadium.
19. Make sure to touch your hair with this Tampa Bay Buccaneers bow.
Haven’t had a lot of Tampa Bay Buccaneers stuff on my NFL posts this year. Not sure why.
20. Care for a Green Bay Packers flower?
This is part of a headband. Yet, the Packers logo brings out the team spirit.
21. Step in the shower in these Baltimore Ravens flip flops.
However, understand that flip flops don’t have a long shelf life. As far as I can tell from my experience.
22. Nothing is so festive like a New England Patriots bauble wreath.
Though fragile, none of them are deflated. Unlike the Patriots’ footballs some years back.
23. Keep your things safe in this stylish Steeler handbag.
Goes well with the Steeler apron I previously showed. And yes, it has a gold bow to match.
24. A Saints wreath should always be a festive one.
You can tell since it has a football at the center. Yet, it seems more like a Mardi Gras decoration.
25. Need a pair of Colt hooks.
If you live in Indianapolis, I guess. Includes horseshoe hooks with stars on them.
26. How about an Oakland Raider in all sequins?
Well, he’s not all made out of sequins. Just the helmet. Though the sword is made of beads.
27. Show your team’s support with this Tennessee Titans charm bracelet.
Comprises of beads in team colors along with the Titans’ logo and football charm. Goes well with a team jersey.
28. Show your Indianapolis pride with this Colts grapevine wreath.
IT’s mostly blue with a decomesh ribbon. But the large “COLTS” letters says it all.
29. Keep yourself warm at the Mile High City with this Denver Broncos quilt.
Has the Broncos logo at the center. And this guy is proud to show it.
30. Snuggle during the game with this New England Patriots doll.
Is that a voodoo doll? And if so, can I stick pins in it? Well, it’s not like the Patriots are known for playing fair.
31. On cold days, it helps to wear a crotched Seahawks beanie.
Includes a flower sewn on by a button. And you can wear it at the game.
32. Feel free to leave your things in this Colts jar.
Not sure what this used for. But I bet it makes a handy decoration.
33. You’ll always be prepared with this Steelers diaper bag.
It’s an ideal gift for any new Steeler dad. Bet it includes a Steelers binky or two.
34. Keep the Packers spirit by hanging this wreath.
Mostly consists of ripped felt strips. And it’s touched by the logo and ribbons.
35. If you’re hooked on the Steelers, try this panel.
It’s a panel with hooks for coats an’at. And yes, it’s a must have for Steeler fanatics.
36. Your cups will always be snug with these crocheted Seahawks cozies.
You can use them to put on your Starbucks cup if they get your name wrong. Each also has a logo and team name.
37. Catch the sun with this Pittsburgh Steeler suncatcher.
Depicts the Pittsburgh Steeler logo in white. And here it’s hanging in front of the window in black and gold glory.
38. Step out to the game in these New York Giants flats.
They’re even covered in glitter for extra shimmer. They’re also easier on the feet than heels.
39. Don’t like wreaths? How about a Bengals B?
This one has a B in tiger stripes and a football on top. Perfect for anyone in Cincinnati.
40. Celebrate the football season with this San Francisco 49ers decomesh wreath.
Includes a 49ers flag. Yet, the S and F really stand out here.
41. You can keep your head warm with these crotched San Diego Chargers hats.
One has a pom pom top. The other has a flower. Each have a lightning bolt.
42. Bring on the black and gold with this Pittsburgh Steelers wreath.
This one has an intricate pattern around the wreath. Still, you have to love the bow and logo.
43. On cold days, cuddle up with this Indianapolis Colts blanket.
This one is in a Colts pattern in felt. Not sure what’s underneath.
44. You’ll be charged up in this apron.
Since it’s an apron for the San Diego Chargers. Yes, I know they moved to Los Angeles.
45. This Philadelphia Eagles bottle light will shine quite bright.
Contains the Eagles logo. Yet, please don’t bring it to the Super Bowl party if they win.
46. Any Indianapolis Colts fan would love to hang this panel.
Well, this one seems like you’d find it at the NFL store. Yet, it’s within a blue frame.
47. Salute your Dallas Cowboys with these bottles.
The two side ones have zigzag stripes. While the center one contains the Dallas Cowboys star.
48. Perhaps a Seahawks diaper bag might interest you.
Well, this is a different diaper bag variation. Comes with many pockets on the outside.
49. This baby pillow and blanket will do nicely in a Seahawks nursery.
But please don’t put the pillow in the crib until they’re at the toddler stage. Nonetheless, the bright green seems rather soft.
50. No Houston Texan fan can do without a wreath like this.
It’s decomesh with wooden logo of the Texans. Great for any front door in Houston.
51. Greet your guests with this Washington Redskins wreath.
Includes a football and bear. And yes, everything but the flowers has the Redskins logo.
52. Bet this rock belongs to the New Orleans Saints.
Has fleur de lis and the words “Saints” painted on a rock. And it’s propped on a metal frame.
53. Know who dat with this New Orleans Saints wreath.
You can see the fleur de lis on the decomesh. Also includes football.
54. Any little Miami Dolphins fan would love this crotched cap.
Still, I don’t see the need for a cap like this in Miami. But it’s kind of cute.
55. For the big game, wear a Colts headband for luck.
This one has a large Colts horseshoe on it. Perfect for the big game.
56. You’d fall in love with this Pittsburgh Steelers snow family.
Well, it’s A Christmas ornament. But you have to love their black and gold scarves and ear muffs.
57. Hope you can sleep tight with this New England Patriots dream catcher.
However, if you want a life like Tom Brady, then dream on. Because that won’t happen.
58. Show your Dallas pride with this Cowboys palette.
Has the Dallas star on top. A must have for Cowboys fans.
59. Any Seahawk fan would love to have this garden stand in their garden.
Has the Seahawk logo with a border of blue shades. Love the wire work though.
60. This Redskins wreath can hit a fan right in the heart.
Even has roses on it. Kind of quaint for a wreath dedicated to a team with a racial slur name.
61. Show up to the big game in this Broncos dress.
Though it seems rather short. Has orange and white straps.
62. Dress your mile high bed with this Broncos quilt.
Mostly consists of orange and blue squares. And each square has a Broncos logo.
63. With this Steelers quilt, you’ll never freeze during the game.
Has the Steeler logo in the center. While it’s surrounded by squares of black and gold.
64. You can always bundle up in this Seahawks scarf.
Consists of blue, white, and green zigzags. Perfect for the cold Seattle weather.
65. A tulle wreath is all you need in Steelers country.
It’s mostly black with the logo in tulle. The flag is on top to match.
66. In the Seattle cold, put on this Seahawks hat and scarf.
Both hat and scarf feature the Seahawk Logo. And are both trimmed in lime green.
67. Perhaps a painted Patriot suncatcher may suit you.
Includes the Patriot logo over a star. And they’re encased with an oval frame.
68. Kick back and relax in this Seattle Seahawks lawn chair.
This one has bright green arms and a seahawk eye back. And yes, it’s quite colorful.
69. Cover yourself at the game with this Pittsburgh Steeler blanket.
Well, this one isn’t as well done as some of the quilt. But they tried their best.
70. This Seahawks blanket is perfect for any game.
It’s blue with green stripes, too. Even has a football pattern to match.
71. Show Baltimore pride with this Ravens shell pennant.
Well, this is kind of ingenious. Though it has the Baltimore Raven logo on it.
72. In Wisconsin, you must lounge in this Packers chair.
This one has the G on the back. Perfect for a Cheesehead’s porch.
73. A Patriots fan would adore this license plate panel.
This one has the team spelled on a plate. And the Patriots logo on the side.
74. In Pittsburgh, get lit with this sophisticated bottle light.
Even comes with grapes. Wonder if I should get something like this for my dad.
75. You can’t resist this Dallas Cowboy snowman.
Not exactly sure what this is made of. Still, do they have snowmen in Texas. Because I don’t think it snows there.
76. Anyone in Arizona would want this Cardinal palette.
Yes, that cardinal certainly looks fierce. Though it looks a bit odd made out of planks.
77. You’d find this glass has a Minnesota Viking on it.
Not sure if you’d want to drink out of it. Also, real Vikings didn’t wear horns on their helmets.
78. Best you can hang this Packers wreath on your door.
It’s made out of decomesh. And it has a Packers logo in the center.
79. Show your pride for Steeler Nation with this wreath of flags.
It’s a decomesh with flags in a clockwise position. Has Steelers logo in the center.
80. This Bud Light wreath will make any Dallas Cowboy fan say, “Dilly, Dilly.”
Well, at least it matches the stars. Though they wish all their rivals will end up in the pit of misery.