Now that I got the NFL merchandise done, it’s on to crafts, which might make the NFL very angry. Since I’m sure a lot of the stuff isn’t licensed and they’re rather particular on that. Nevertheless, while there are some fans who don costumes and buy tons of overpriced crap, there is a segment of fans who make things for themselves, Etsy, or Pinterest. And yes, NFL craft projects do exist. Just ask embroiderer and LA Rams linebacker Rosie Greer. Besides, there are plenty of women football fans and other men who like doing crafts. Still, the fan map is a bit off since the Raiders moved to Vegas while the Chargers and Rams moved to LA. But this was made years ago. This is one of the easier posts in my NFL bunch since I already have plenty saved from previous years. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of NFL crafts from the fans.
- May your New York Giants glass block always shine bright.
This one has a decal. Still, I haven’t put a lot of Giants stuff on my post for some reason. Maybe it’s because I don’t see much of it.
2. Nobody could resist this Pittsburgh Steelers flower pot guy.
Because he’s made of flower pots. But he has fake black and gold flowers for hair. So cute.
3. Any fan should enjoy this old timey Steeler sign.
As you can see, this is a wooden panel painted yellow with the Steelers name and logo. Great for any fancy house.
4. A Christian home always roots for the Houston Texans.
Okay, I’m kidding about that. But this is a Houston Texans cross.
5. An Indianapolis Colts bottle lamp can lighten up any game day.
It’s blue with silver ribbons. Mainly because the Colts’ colors are blue and white.
6. Grace your front door this season with an evergreen Baltimore Ravens wreath.
Even has purple lights. So you can even use it for Halloween and Christmas.
7. Show your love for your team with a New England Patriots charm bracelet.
Funny how it doesn’t contain a deflated football and a hidden camera. Because that’s what we remember the Patriots for.
8. A Seattle Seahawks stained glass bottle makes a fine gift.
Sure I had posts of similar bottles before. But it’s not meant for drinking. But great for display on a mantle.
9. No NFL home is complete without a Dallas Cowboys decomesh wreath.
It has a sparkly star in the center. Not to mention, you have to admire the blue and white ribbons.
10. For those Indiana proud, you might want to go for Colts palette.
After all, the Colts are the only NFL team in Indiana. And yes, it’s blue with a horseshoe on it.
11. For your game day, this Steelers tulle wreath will do quite nicely.
This one has black and gold tulle with some roses meant to resemble some of the stars in the logo. All in all, a gift for a true Steeler fan.
12. For a New Orleans Saints fan, Louisiana is black and white.
Well, also has a gold Fleur de Lis and “Who Dat.” And Louisiana is covered in a zigzag pattern.
13. This Green Bay Packers bottle light will keep your room lit during the game.
This stained glass bottle lamp is more artisically deisgned. But it nevertheless has a large “G” on it.
14. Cheer for your home team with these Seattle Seahawks pom poms.
These are made from tulle and ribbons. And yes, you can make wreaths from the same materials.
15. A burlap Indiana Colts wreath should make a fine addition to your home.
This one is in blue and white burlap with a Colts flag in the center. Perfect for a game day in Indianapolis.
16. These Pittsburgh Steeler snowmen are always a wintry delight.
These consists of small beams of snowmen with cloth Steeler hats. So cute.
17. Always keep warm with these crocheted Indianapolis Colts headbands.
Both are in blue and white. One has a horseshoe. The other has a flower with a football at the center.
18. A Baltimore Ravens bottle light always shines bright.
And to believe it has some lights with a Ravens logo on it. The purple straw bow makes a nice touch.
19. You’d almost mistake this for an old Atlanta Falcons sign.
Too bad that team lost at the last minute to the Patriots at the Super Bowl. Still, this is a nice looking sign.
20. Make your little girl into a Tennessee Titan fan with a dress like this.
She even has a flower on the front of it. So adorable.
21. Perhaps a simple Baltimore Ravens wreath will do.
This is a yarn wreath with a black bird and a black football. The banner flags give it some original character.
22. A Jacksonville Jaguars decomesh wreath always gives an impression.
This one even has gold letters and a leopard skin ribbon. Since jaguars are technically leopards. Though doesn’t help the Jaguars improve their stats much.
23. This Green Bay Packers quilt has football in the squares.
Though I might’ve thought cheese would look more amusing. Since their fans wear cheese hats.
24. No tailgate party is complete without a Denver Broncos runner.
No, I talking about that runner. This is a table runner. And yes, it’s orange on the borders.
25. There’s always a special treat in a Seattle Seahawks candy jar.
This one has an open bowl on top of a flower pot. And yes, the Seahawks logo is on there.
26. Look festive for the game with these New England Patriots hair bows.
Let’s just say the last time I’d root for the New England Patriots were when they dumped a bunch of tea in a harbor. Other than that, these bows are adorable.
27. No Seahawks could ever resist this metal sign.
Sure it doesn’t have the Seahawk colors. But bare metal will do in this case.
28. There’s nothing more fitting for an Indianapolis Colts fan than a horseshoe wreath.
Decorated with blue and white ribbons to match team colors. Always hang right side up.
29. Be a New England kitchen maven in this Patriots apron.
Because if you root for cheaters, you might as well dress with style when making the snacks. Like the ribbon though.
30. A little Steeler cap should contain a little fringe.
Well, it’s yarn and part of this crocheted hat to substitute for fake hair. But it’s so cute.
31. Dallas Cowboy fans will adore this glass star.
Not sure how big this is supposed to be. But the star shines in all its Dallas glory.
32. Cuddle up for the game with this New England Patriots plaid blanket.
Basically it’s a plaid flannel blanket with Patriots logos on it. Also, the plaid is in red, white, and blue.
33. For Jewish Patriots fans, may I suggest this crocheted yamulke?
Even has a 6 pointed star in the middle. Though I don’t know if rooting for that team makes one a mensch.
34. Perhaps Dallas Cowboys fans might prefer this yarn wreath.
Contains a blue felt star in the center. Perfect for any Dallas home.
35. During the game, you can always snuggle with a Miami Dolphins pillow.
And it looks so fuzzy, too. Wouldn’t mind curling up with it. But the Dolphins aren’t my team.
36. If you love the Indianapolis Colts, you’ll adore this horseshoe light.
Because the Colts’ logo is a horseshoe. But must be good electronics to pull this off.
37. For added effect, you might want to go with a Dallas Cowboy pumpkin or two.
Seems like I get a lot of Dallas Cowboy stuff on my NFL blog posts. But this looks quite superb with the ribbons.
38. For some, this Arizona Cardinals mosaic is a masterpiece.
Almost resembles the logo. Got to admire the detail. I’m sure it fetches a high price on Etsy.
39. This San Diego Chargers quilt is all squared.
This one contains squares of white, yellow, light blue, and dark blue. And the Chargers just moved to LA.
40. No Steeler fan can be without this metal hanging.
Yes, the Steelers certainly are men of steel. Though how much longer they can be with Big Ben is the question.
41. Seems like this Dallas Cowboys pot guy has a conifer head.
Yes, it’s another flower pot guy. But this one actually has branches and pinecones on its head. Adorable.
42. These Baltimore Ravens bottles are always part of the highlights.
These ones are painted with the logos. One is purple while two are gold.
43. There’s always something a bit twisted with this Pittsburgh Steeler wreath.
Yes, it’s a cloth wreath of black and gold. But I do like the shiny black bow behind the Steelers logo.
44. There’s a bright light in this Dallas Cowboy glass block.
Though I do like the decomesh bow decor on this. Still, they Cowboys aren’t America’s football team by a longshot.
45. This Detroit Lion is comprised of license plates.
This one depicts Michigan on it. Though we have to acknowledge that the Detroit Lions are one of the worst performing teams in the NFL.
46. You can always keep yourself warm in this Baltimore Ravens blanket.
One side has the Ravens logo. The other side is purple. Also fuzzy.
47. This Seahawks blankie is all decked with stars.
You can tell it’s a Seahawks blanket by the colors. And yes, each square is crocheted.
48. On cold games, you might want to snuggle with a Denver Broncos blanket throw.
This one is checked in orange and blue squares. Still, seems cozy if you ask me.
49. Relax during the big game tailgate party in this Pittsburgh Steelers lawn chair.
This one is painted yellow with a black back. And it has yellow lines to imitate a spark.
50. Any Indianapolis Colts fan would love to have a decomesh horseshoe on their door.
This is a blue horseshoe with white holes on it. And yes, the horseshoe is right side up.
51. You’d almost think this was a welcome hanger at some bar.
It’s actually a New Orleans Saints decoration. Not really sure what it’s made of. But you have to admire the artistry.
52. This Pittsburgh Steeler dog bed is fit for a champion.
It’s just a flat pillow that’s used for a small dog. Not sure if it’s thrilled with its bed.
53. Hang your coats on this Miami Dolphins rack.
Sure it might resemble something you’d see from a kid’s room. But it’s something even an adult would want. Though the only coats Dolphins fans would wear are windbreakers and rain slickers.
54. A Minnesota kitchen maven must have her own Vikings apron.
It even has a Vikings rose pin. You also have to like the light purple ribbon and frills.
55. Might want to check out this jeweled Baltimore Raven.
Think this might be a pin. The beak has some gold stones on it which is kind of strange.
56. A Seahawks wreath should always have some pom pom flowers.
It’s a yarn wreath with a Seahawk on it, by the way. Though bright green is employed in Seahawks gear, it’s only an accent color on the logo.
57. From socks, you can make your own Seattle Seahawks snowmen.
They even have their own hats, scarves, and buttons. So adorable you just want to hug them.
58. An Oakland Raiders fan would see this mosaic as a work of art.
It says “Raider Nation” around the circumference. Too bad the team’s moving to Vegas.
59. Speaking of art, this is almost a New England Patriot masterpiece.
It’s certainly well painted. Say what you want about New England, but this is quite good.
60. You can be Pittsburgh Steeler proud with this beaded pendant.
This one seems well made. Must take a lot of time. But the logo’s right.
61. For good luck, a Colts fan should hang this horseshoe.
It’s a silver horseshoe with a blue ribbon going through it. Easy as pie.
62. With this Seahawks pot, who knows what you’ll grow?
This one has 4 flower pots stacked against each other. 3 have Seahawks colors. The top one is a football.
63. A Patriots fan would want to have this mosaic on their wall.
This one is of the Patriots logo in blue, white, red, and silver stones. No deflated footballs were involved.
64. This crocheted Miami Dolphins cap will protect you from the cold.
Wonder when a Dolphins fan would wear this. Because isn’t southern Florida notoriously hot?
65. Even the birds seem to be Colts fans.
Well, this one is quite small. But it’s nevertheless, well painted and cozy.
66. Enjoy hours of fun with this San Diego Chargers car.
It’s just a wooden lightning bold car with wheels. May not go fast. But it’s adorable.
67. All little girls would want to wear a Jacksonville Jaguars dress.
It’s a little blue and leopard printed dress with the logo on the chest. So adorable.
68. No one could get married in Arizona without a crocheted Cardinals garter.
Yes, it kind of looks ridiculous. But it seems DIY so it goes on the post.
69. Welcome guests to the Sunday game with this Baltimore Ravens decomesh wreath.
This one has a Ravens ribbon all over the purple and black. Also doubles as a Halloween wreath.
70. Something’s growing from this Seahawks pot guy.
This one isn’t like the pot guy I showed last year. Since it has longer flower pot legs. But it’s so cute.
71. No little one could resist this San Diego Chargers bear quilt.
It has 3 bears on it long with 3 color squares. So cute.
72. You’ll always stun onlookers with these Seattle Seahawk earrings.
This one has long beads at the fringes. Of course, I couldn’t wear these if I wanted to.
73. Get baking the tailgate treats with your very own Pittsburgh Steelers oven mitt.
After all, it takes a champion to bake the best cakes and cookies. Pittsburgh is the city for them.
74. There’s something spinning within this Steelers suncatcher.
This one has the logo spinning with a football at a corner. I’m sure it’s a Pittsburgh delight.
75. Only the very best football fare should be served on a Steelers tray.
This is a wooden tray that’s painted in the black and gold. And yes it has the logo and helmet.
76. If you love the Denver Broncos, I’m sure you’d like this sign in your home.
Sure it doesn’t have the best paint job. But the horse certainly looks awesome.
77. Receive your mail on time in this New York Giants mailbox.
It has NY in red, white, and blue all over this ting. But it beats Patriot postings with a vengeance.
78. You won’t be in the dark with this New Orleans Saints bottle lamp.
You can tell by the Fleur de Lis on this. And it has a similar print on both top and bottom ribbons.
79. It’s always easy to enjoy an Oakland Raiders end table.
This one is painted in black and silver. Has the Raiders logo on both shelf and tabletop.
80. I guess this is the crocheted Viking hat for the stadium.
Comprises of a purple beanie and a yarn yellow beard. May not make you look like a Viking. But some may feel like a warrior.