Though village houses are more of Christmas tradition, you’ll find plenty of village houses with a Halloween touch since it’s such a popular holiday. However, unlike its tinsel and cotton snow counterparts, Halloween village houses are usually made to be haunted with ghosts, spiders, jack-o’-lanterns, witches, skeletons, zombies, and more. And plenty of companies are willing to oblige since catering to multiple holidays means more profits. Besides, some people love Halloween so much that they may have their own miniature haunted village in their house. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasury of spooky Halloween village houses. Enjoy if you dare.
- Found a few crows sitting on the roof.
The roof seems quite fancy. Yet, you’d think it’s a Christmas house if it weren’t for the black birds and widow’s walk spikes.
2. A house of horrors can always use bright colors.
This one is made from paper. Has a jack-o’-lantern on the chimney. Like the bats in the window.
3. Perhaps this house may be worth a scream.
You see “Boo” on the front. While “Scream” is on the top. Enter if you dare.
4. You might not want to go near this abandoned shack.
Yet, it seems to be a perfect haven for ghosts. Still, abandoned houses normally aren’t safe places anyway. Whether or nor they’re haunted.
5. This small house is a haven for giant spiders.
There’s one on the roof. While you’ll find another some distance from the front door. I’m sure some will be freaked out by this.
6. Perhaps you might find a home with stripes.
Well, this one is in black and white stripes. Wonder if Beetlejuice lives here.
7. Would you trick or treat at this house?
This house is mostly black with dots near the front door. Still, the large spider on the roof is menacing.
8. A Halloween village should always revolve around a cauldron.
This one even includes candles. Hope you can last a night in this place.
9. Sometimes a simple haunted house will do.
This one has orange edging and a bon bon on the front. Got to like the orange trees though.
10. There’s a no better Halloween house like one with bats on the roof.
You’ll also find a ghost at the door and tombstones in the front lawn. Love the orange shutters.
11. The Bride of Frankenstein always prefers a nice black house.
Has a fancy white façade with a bats. While there’s a white pumpkin on the front lawn.
12. A fancy haunted house will surely suit your fancy.
These were made with fancy paper on the façade. One has an orange roof and windows. The other has black.
13. If you love Tim Burton, then you’ll go crazy over this house.
You’ll see characters from both Corpse Bride and The Nightmare Before Christmas. The latter which Tim Burton didn’t have much to do with.
14. Care to come in this small stone house?
This one has a bare tree in the front lawn and a pumpkin on the porch. If it wasn’t in miniature, you’d almost mistake it for the real thing.
15. There’s nothing more haunted than a house of lavender.
Even includes flowers and skulls. Got to love the black trees and cat.
16. You’d almost think this house has a life of its own.
This one has a window etched in the façade. Topped with a raven.
17. Hope you don’t stop by this haunted house of horrors.
This one uses a bluish wood on the outside. Has a black and silver roof.
18. I believe you’ll find this house covered in vines.
Guess this one is consumed by a rather ravenous plant. Also seems like a good home for crows.
19. A wooden house always possesses as certain elegance.
And I see a ghost coming out of a chimney. Look out for the branches.
20. You’ll only find toil and trouble at this house.
This one has all kinds of fancy paper on the façade. Yet, you’ll see as skull and cross bones on the balcony.
21. Stop by a church covered in cobwebs.
This is mostly made of paper with windows and spiders. Enter if you dare.
22. Some haunted houses aren’t built in the traditional sense.
Kind of reminds me of a house from a Dr. Seuss story. Includes candles.
23. A witch’s house doesn’t have to be glamorous.
This one has a witch and jack-o’-lantern in the window. Don’t mind the pumpkins outside the fence.
24. A black house is an ideal Halloween haunt.
Includes bats of different colors and patterns. Has “Happy Halloween” in the front.
25. Best you avoid the ghosts of Spook Hill.
Wonder what this train tower is supposed to do. Because I have no idea of its function.
26. You’ll find this white house quite batty.
Sure the house mostly has windows. But you have to love the bats and black trees.
27. This small spooky house is worth a scream.
I see it has a couple of jack-o’-lantern twins in the front. There’s also bats and a raven near the chimney.
28. You can’t beat a checked roof.
You’d almost think this was straight out of a Tim Burton movie. Still, like the bats.
29. I suppose this is a witch’s house.
Since the house is shaped like a witch’s hat. Though I like the triangular windows. So clever.
30. A purple haunted house will surely excite you.
It’s all glittery with green Mardi Gras beads along the roof. Hope you enjoy being welcomed by a ghost at the door.
31. You don’t want to know what’s in the water.
Guess the sewage empties right here. So it’s best you don’t drink the water.
32. To stand out, may I suggest a house of bright orange?
This one has spiderwebs on the roof. Oh, and the Bride of Frankenstein also stands on the porch.
33. The top window has some shutters loose.
This is a rather modest place. But the loose shutters give this house a haunted and abandoned feel.
34. I bet this house has been abandoned for years.
This one seems really decrepit. Only the bats and crows live there now.
35. You’d be scared out of your mind to come to this house.
I see a mummy coming out of the grave. While a witch minds her cauldron.
36. This haunt’s covered with cobwebs.
This one has some fancy edging near the roof. Yet, the ghosts appear to feel at home among the cobwebs and lights.
37. An orange roof will draw plenty of scary creatures.
Includes a bat, spider, and skeleton. And yes, it has a tower on the side which must contain a stairwell.
38. Please don’t cross this ramshackle house.
Since this seems rather condemned. Has a shiny roof with bats on the chimney.
39. On haunted houses, 2 towers are better than one.
Wonder what that purple stuff growing on it is. Also, what’s that green slime on the widow walks?
40. Nothing makes a Halloween house like a checked roof.
Has a couple of bats on the top. Still, got to love the black trees and shutters.
41. Perhaps a sparkly orange house will intrigue you.
This one has jack-o’-lantern lights along the roof. Includes trees with baubles and skulls on top.
42. Bet you’d like to check in this haunted abode.
Says “Happy Halloween” between the floors. Don’t mind the ghosts that haunt here.
43. Come in the Hotel Hollow for a spell.
Don’t mind the ghosts of people who died here. They don’t mean any harm.
44. Didn’t know a “boo” factory existed.
Not surprisingly, it’s staffed by ghosts. Nonetheless, love the windows.
45. Care to stay in this small green house.
This one has candy corn trees. While the tree outside is covered in cobwebs.
46. This house is covered with treats.
However, try to avoid this place. Since the candy is used to lure children into a trap.
47. Why don’t you stay in this pumpkin trailer?
I guess this is for the witch who’s living on a budget. Or can’t afford her own cottage.
48. I’m sure you’ll run into a modest trailer like this in Transylvania.
This one has a tombstone in front of it. Like the awning though.
49. You’d swear this green house glows in the dark.
Though I’m not sure if it does. Includes a skeleton and 2 jack-o’-lanterns.
50. Nothing scares on Halloween like zigzags.
Has bats on the second floor. But watch your step since there’s as snake in the front lawn.
51. Seems like we got a couple of ghosts haunting this place.
You’ll seem a couple of jack-o’-lanterns in the front. While one ghost goes through the tower.
52. A fancy purple house may be your ideal haunt.
A ghost slides down the roof. Still, doesn’t seem to have many windows.
53. Care to trick or treat at this house?
This one has bright green windows and fencing. While the walls say “trick or treat” for your spooky delight.
54. Watch out for the snake in the front lawn.
Compared to the other houses this is quite colorful. Like the tree and bats.
55. How about a house with lace?
This one even has a triangle window. Includes a couple of jack-o’-lanterns in the front lawn.
56. This haunted house is all spotty.
This one has a bright green fence you’d think glows in the dark. While the bat in the tree is certainly menacing.
57. Care to come through the gates?
This one has a ghost and bats on the roof. Yet, you have to like how it included iron wrought gates.
58. You’ll find a couple of ghosts haunting this purple house.
You’ll also see a couple of spiders on the roof. Love the sparkly purple fencing.
59. Don’t want to know what’s behind the front door.
Seems like a hand. Yet, I’d be more scared of the clowns in the front lawn.
60. A small house can be as tall as a tree.
Has a ghost and bats on the roof. While 2 jack-o’-lanterns sit on the porch.
61. Perhaps a yellow house will suit your fancy.
The bats and ghost are on the roof. While the jack-o’-lanterns are stacked in sparkling glitter.
62. Sometimes the roof has to match the lawn.
This one has a skeleton hand on the base along with a leafless tree. Still, like the skull and cross bones near the roof.
63. A red brick house should do you quite nicely.
Has a couple of jack-o’-lanterns on the bare tree. While there’s a broomstick at the front door.
64. A small purple house should delight you on dark and spooky nights.
This one has orange shutters to stand out. Yet, I like the crescent moon on the front door.
65. Wonder what that skeleton is doing atop this house.
Well, there’s no bones about that. Still, seeing a skeleton sitting there kind of freaks me out.
66. Bright colors bring out a festive flair.
This one has a black roof with orange stripes. Includes a pipe cleaner snake.
67. Halloween could be a festive time at a country church.
Has bats flying on the steeple. Like the witch legs in the flower pot.
68. A glittery purple house is an especially spooky sight.
Has a spider web in the window and on top the bottom one. Like the hypnotized cats and purple tree.
69. Hope you can enter this orange house if you dare.
Seems a bit dirty. And those two girls may be ghost. Also, a witch may live here.
70. You’d think this house was a raven sanctuary.
Yet, you’d have to awe at the abundance of skulls. Love the ravens in hats.
71. This house is as haunted as advertised.
Has 2 sets of gates, 2 bats, and 3 tombstones. While the branches on that tree are oh, so tangled.
72. This house is teeming with ghosts.
Are those candy wrappers on the roof? Yet, you see some ghosts in a tree outside.
73. A Halloween house should always have a few jack-o’-lanterns.
Well, there’s 3 of them in the front yard. While an orange spider is just above the door.
74. A small black cottage should suit any pumpkin man.
It’s a rather small cottage. Love the raven on the roof.
75. You’ll find plenty of frights in this small house.
This one has a lawn infested with cobwebs as well as few graves. Like the “Boo” on the roof.
76. A ghostly home can always do with a few flowers.
Well, the ghost seems quite happy. Add a few skulls for eerie effect.
77. A glitter house should always be enhanced with jewels.
The roof is lined with a string of beads. While it’s all topped with a red star. Like the red and blue trees.
78. Hope this black glitter house doesn’t scare you to death.
Has “Boo” on the roof. while an orange ghost rises out of the chimney.
79. A Halloween home can do with a few candy corn kernels.
Though candy corn is just sugar wax. Got to love the pumpkins nevertheless.
80. Seems like these ghosts don’t want to be disturbed.
I see some eyes coming from the window and door. Love the black roof decorations.
81. You can do anything to make a house spooky.
Includes cats with orange witch hats. Love the black tree with orange décor.
82. A bright green house can be spotted from a mile away.
Has a boarded up top floor window. As orange trees with baubles surround the entrance.
83. Hope you don’t get scared by these ghosts.
Seem to be in a different style than some of the other ones. Wonder what that one ghost is doing to that cat.
84. This house is virtually filled with pumpkins.
Well, this one has jack-o’-lantern windows. Has a “Trick or Treat” sign in the yard.
85. A fancy house doesn’t have to be large.
The windows inside are bright green. While the front yard contains a couple of skulls and bones.
86. You’ll find a lot of spiders creeping on this house.
You’ll see plenty of spiders and spiderwebs. Like the hypnotized black cat.
87. This purple house has a few loose shutters.
And it’s all in glitter. While you see some cobwebs on the roof.
88. A witch’s house should always come with its own spike.
Has a jack-o’-lantern on each post. Yet, it’s quite a witchy abode.
89. A green house can always give a rather eerie glow.
Wonder if this house used to be a birdhouse. Has a tree with black baubles and ghosts in the top window.
90. A bright orange house like this brings in the Halloween spirit.
You’ll see a ghost and Frankenstein monster. Like the witch’s hat on the roof.
91. You might find a place like this quite scary.
Even says “Scary” across the roof. While you see 2 trees, 2 skeletons, a black cat, and 2 jack-o’-lanterns in the front lawn.
92. Plants and cobwebs can always grace a haunted house.
This one has black roses and black trees on it. while the cat walks on a spider web.
93. Someone must’ve taken a wrong turn.
Apparently, a witch ran into this orange house. Hope she wasn’t drunk while on her broomstick.
94. A sparkly purple house is always spooky fun.
This one has a fuzzy witch hat and a sparkly spider on the roof. While the mummy shows his hospitality.
95. Nothing makes Halloween like an orange glitter house.
Has a witch flying over the roof. Enter if you dare.
96. A witch’s house should always have all the best.
The lower floor is striped. While the whole hose is decorated with black, green, and orange flowers.
97. A girly vampire would enjoy a house of glitter pink.
Instead of bats, it has black butterflies on the roof. So cute.
98. A fancy witch house should always have flowers.
Has spiderwebs on the roof. but I love the flower decorations the best.
99. A pumpkin man would relish a house like this.
Doesn’t seem quite haunted. Yet, the pumpkin guy enjoys this place just the same.
100. Perhaps you might prefer a candy corn house.
This one is in all candy corn colors. And it’s sickeningly sweet nonetheless.