One of my more popular Halloween posts revolves around pumpkin dioramas. In fact, every year when Halloween comes around, I usually get high stats with these decorations. These usually consist of a pumpkin with a haunted scene inside. Though the pumpkin in question usually comes from a craft store. Since real pumpkins have a lot of craft inside and usually decay in November. Yet, many of these scenes usually consist of haunted houses and grave yards. However, some can be quite creative, too. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasure trove of Halloween pumpkin dioramas.
- Please, come into this pumpkin house.
This one includes a doorway, windows, and chimney. And it even lights up as if a witch lives there.
2. Best to keep away from this witch’s cauldron.
Wonder what potions she must be brewing. Though seeing her on her broom, she might be out shopping.
3. Someone’s hand must be rising from the grave.
This one uses the pumpkin parts so they won’t go to waste. Still, looks quite terrifying.
4. Death comes to the old haunted cemetery.
Seems like this one was created with odds and ends. Not sure what to think about the overhead light.
5. Hope these kids have fun trick or treating.
Seems like we got a ghost, scarecrow, and vampire. The jack-o-lanterns also seem quite expressive.
6. Looks like someone’s trapped in the Upside Down.
Indeed, you’d find a few pumpkin dioramas relating to Stranger Things. Not sure when the next season will premiere.
7. Apparently, you’ll find these ghosts behind bars.
Though they can leave at any time since they’re ghosts. Still, they look more cute than scary.
8. Cinderella emerges out of her lavish pumpkin carriage.
This one is decked in jewels with a princess crown on top. And I guess the small pumpkins are supposed to be wheels.
9. It’s a starry night at the cemetery tonight.
Doesn’t seem to be much her other than a skull and a jack-o’-lantern. But I love how it lights up inside.
10. Hope you stay out too late in this graveyard.
Seems like the haunted house is made out of paper. Still, you have to like the skeleton on top wishing a Happy Halloween.
11. Care to hear a song from a skeleton band?
Well, this isn’t the first Day of the Dead band pumpkin diorama. However, it seems situated on Hoskull feet for some reason.
12. You can never use too much bling for a pumpkin coach.
This one has a couple of windows and gold encrusted pumpkin wheels. Not sure if having candles on the top is wise.
13. Be wary of the gold skull inside.
And it’s inside a black pumpkin covered with cobwebs and large plastic spiders. Best you keep away.
14. Looks like ghosts are coming from that haunted house.
There’s even some green light coming from inside. Hope that black cat isn’t freaked out.
15. Care to spend some time in the pumpkin patch?
Seems like there’s a pumpkin patch inside the pumpkin. But no one to sell pumpkins on the stand.
16. Sometimes you got to add some teeth to increase the scares.
For some reason, the pumpkin itself is more terrifying than what’s inside it. Hope those monsters don’t stay in the grave yard too long.
17. Even till death do they part doesn’t do justice for their love.
Well, they’re a skeleton bride and groom. Yet, they have tied the knot in front of all their friends.
18. Want to guess what this witch is brewing?
I don’t know. But these ghost trick-or-treaters behind the seem quite interested.
19. Open the door and you’ll find a whole new world inside.
The door has a window for you to peak in. Nonetheless, it’s quite bright inside.
20. It always looks pretty outside near the fire.
Only has pumpkins beside the lawn chair. Yet, the sky is filled with stars.
21. Best you don’t look at the monster down below.
Here’s another pumpkin diorama from Stranger Things. And it seems the demagorgon is inside.
22. You don’t want to cross these 3 ghosts.
This one uses old photos for the ghosts. Still, it’s quite creative.
23. It’s not scary unless it’s infested with cobwebs.
There are plenty of skeletons inside. Some are even in fancy suits.
24. Perhaps you might want to see an elaborate skull inside.
Don’t forget to put flowers inside, too. Love the jewel decorations around the opening.
25. Beware of the grim dog in the cemetery on Halloween night.
Well, the dog is just made out of black construction paper. Also has skull lights for some reason.
26. Don’t forget to decorate with 3 jack-o’-lanterns on the table.
Seems like someone’s preparing for a Halloween party. Wonder what the black cat is thinking.
27. Perhaps you’d like to see a scarecrow inside.
Seems more like a fall pumpkin diorama than a Halloween one. So cute.
28. You’d better keep out this haunted house.
You can see a figure on a bench. Haunted house must be made out of paper though.
29. Seems like a mummy has risen in this cemetery.
Despite that mummies like that mostly come from ancient Egypt. But I can understand the grave yard setting.
30. The witch always goes into the woods to brew her potions.
The inside mostly consists of paper crafts. Yet, the purple eeriness is pitch perfect.
31. Want to come in to this pumpkin house?
Seems inhabited by skeletons. As one gets out of their coffin.
32. Didn’t really remember Hoth being an orange planet.
Okay, this is a takeoff of Luke Skywalker squaring against the Wampa from The Empire Strikes Back. Nonetheless, this is pretty clever.
33. Perhaps you’d like to sit on a bench in the woods.
You’ll find all kinds of plants inside. The bench has a pumpkin though. Love how it lights up.
34. Don’t like Halloween? This Thanksgiving diorama might suit you.
After all, both holidays use pumpkins. Though Thanksgiving has a rather shady legacy in regards with the plight of Native Americans.
35. When the sun goes away, the ghosts come to play.
There are even skeletons coming out of the graves. Best to watch your back.
36. All a witch needs is her little hut outside of town.
Even her own house has a hat on. Comes with a witchy owl.
37. Nobody could resist a raccoon inside a pumpkin.
Again, this is more of a fall pumpkin diorama. But the raccoon is so cute I couldn’t resist.
38. These scarecrows can always lend a hand.
Seems more like a harvest diorama with scarecrows. So adorable.
39. Perhaps you might want to spend your fall days in a field.
He’s on a bench with a squirrel and a scarecrow. As the leaves deck the straw.
40. Would you like to go for a swing?
Yet, another fall pumpkin diorama. While the scarecrow has a smile on its face.
41. Nothing makes a fall night like seeing a scarecrow in the patch.
Turns out it’s a scarecrow in a pumpkin patch with a black cat. And yes, it’s adorable.
42. Wonder what’s gotten into this witch.
Since her feet are sticking out. Oh, wait, someone must’ve poured water on her.
43. Nobody can resist the pumpkins in this patch.
They all seem to have rather unique faces. Also like the scarecrow.
44. Guess this witch better get on her broomstick and go.
The witch is depicted within the full moon. Though she didn’t leave much behind.
45. You better try to avoid this haunted castle.
Well, the castle is on a hill far in the background. Comes with a ghost and pumpkin tree guy.
46. There’s nothing touching like 2 skeletons embracing in the cemetery.
The pumpkin seems to be of an odd shape. Yet, you have to love the touching reunion here.
47. It’s a scary sight inside this jack-o’-lantern.
Inside, a skeleton contemplates upon meeting old friends. While it sits under a tree with a spiderweb.
48. The ghosts always love a graveyard smash.
They frolic among the tombstones and the bare trees. Doesn’t hurt to have a few pumpkins, too.
49. You’d be pressed to find a cobweb infested forest.
Though you’d find some pumpkins on the ground. While the purple light gives a scary glow.
50. Perhaps you’d like to enter this haunted house if you dare.
This one emits green, yellow, and blue light from the inside. While the haunted house looks really decrepit that you’d think it’s been abandoned for years.