During the Halloween season, party stores can always make a killing selling costumes and decorations. After all, you can find all kinds of décor at any store this time of year with a spooky edge. You’ll find cobwebs, skeletons, pumpkins, bats, and other décor galore. However, there are plenty of people who love Halloween so much that they’d rather make their own. They may use old clothes to make a scarecrow. They might buy supplies from a party or craft store and add their own personal touch. Over the years, I’ve shown you various Halloween crafts many could make to enrich their home and I do the same for this year. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasure trove of spooky Halloween craft projects. Enjoy if you dare.
- Perhaps you might want some witch to greet you.
This is a wooden witch with a crescent moon and a frog in her hair. Love her pigtails.
2. Greet your guests with this spider infested wreath.
Is mostly black with sparkly orange spiders on them. Guaranteed to freak out the arachnaphobes in your life.
3. Any little witch would enjoy this jack-o’-lantern dress.
You can even make 2 for sisters to match. And yes, they’re adorable.
4. There are no bones about this skeleton chandelier.
Might want to go to a Halloween store to get some of the supplies. But you have to love how it’s covered in cobwebs and spiders.
5. Curl up on your couch this Halloween with these black cat pillows.
These are just black pillows with cat features. Includes whiskers, eyes, and nose.
6. You know a witch lives here seeing this cauldron.
You’ll find broomsticks, jars, and a raven inside. There’s even a sign reading, “Witches Way.”
7. No one could resist these Spooktacular monsters.
Includes a block jack-o’-lantern, mummy, ghost, and Frankenstein monster. More adorable than scary though.
8. Bring in the Halloween spirit with these wooden jack-o’-lanterns.
Each of these has their own decorative hats. But unlike real jack-o’-lanterns, you can keep them for years.
9. Care to enjoy a mummy bowling game?
This is more of a kid’s game for a Halloween party. Yet, they’re nevertheless quite cute with wraps and googly eyes.
10. If you’re afraid of spiders, you might want to avoid a wreath like this.
Yes, it’s another spider wreath. But this one has way more spiders and cobwebs.
11. You’d be pressed not to avoid wondering what’s in this witch’s brew.
This is more of a lawn display. Yet, I uses a lot of compelling special effects.
12. Grace your ghastly table with this skull bouquet.
Contains all the fall flowers and foliage your heart desires. Though most of them can easily be found on grave stones since they’re fake.
13. Deck your Halloween home with this spooky tree.
Unlike Christmas trees, these Halloween trees can look as scrawny as you want it to. Since we’re going for spooky here.
14. Wonder what’s cooking in this witch’s cauldron.
Seeing how the potion’s brewing a purple glow, you wouldn’t want to try. Still, love the visual effects.
15. Feel free to take some candy from this pumpkin.
Just take a candy bar from the mouth. Kind of a handy way to serve trick-or-treaters.
16. Hope you enjoy these eerie plates.
Though these are mainly for scary display only. One depicts a skull and bones. The other a monstrous jack-o’-lantern.
17. Perhaps you don’t want to be scared of this haunted house.
This is mostly a kid’s dollhouse spray painted black. Then decked with Halloween décor for a more spooky impact.
18. Nothing brings scary fun like a ghost in a jar.
Well, that’s a clever idea. But you don’t want to know what happens when these ghosts get out of the jars.
19. Greet your guests with a whole arch of jack-o’-lanterns.
Obviously, these are mostly fake pumpkins from craft stores. But each one has a unique expression.
20. This wreath at your front door will drive guests batty.
Just consists of a ring with some bats, striped string, and ribbons. Doesn’t seem hard to make at all.
21. Impress your ghastly guests with this festive Halloween wreath.
Includes a smiling skull with hat and legs. But I love the bow and other decorations.
22. Perhaps your trick-or-treaters would love this candy corn panel.
Though I have to admit that candy corn is utterly disgusting. Yet, this panel is quite charming.
23. Show your scary side with this skull glass block.
The skull and bones are mostly painted. And it’s tied with a black bow.
24. Light up your haunted house with these black candles.
Most of these are made out of paper towel rolls and fake candles. Nonetheless, they create an eerie feel in the dark.
25. These pumpkin jars make handy candle holders.
Yet, each has an orange touch and a funny face. Perfect for any Halloween home.
26. You’ll find a raven on this encased pumpkin.
Well, it’s quite ingenious if you ask me. But the raven calls from a branch.
27. You can light up your haunted home with these lantern pumpkins.
Each of these has a lantern painted on them. And each is cut to let the light shine through.
28. These pumpkin lights can illuminate any tree.
Each of these pumpkins is a small origami box. But each has a face making you smile.
29. Perhaps you might find a crow or bat in these jars.
Of course, you won’t find anyone in them. Yet, the illustration is spot on.
30. Wonder what’s burning in these baskets.
Actually, they’re supposed to be cauldrons. While the fire mostly consist of string lights and cloth.
31. On Halloween, it’s best you creep it real.
Mostly consists of a welcome mat painted in green and black. Love the slime flowing from the top.
32. Light up your haunted home with this spider lamp.
Well, this lamp has spiders dangling from the wire shade. But the candle is fake.
33. Know the time of day with this monster clock.
As you can see, it’s quite large. But it comes iwth a jaw frame and a tail pendulum.
34. A painted bottle like this might make you wonder what’s inside.
This depicts a night sky with a full moon and bare tree. Love it though.
35. Apparently, someone must be trapped within this mirror.
Actually this is more of a portrait painting with trapped hands. Love how it goes with the snake candle holders.
36. There must be a bat infestation in these sticks.
This seems a rather simple decoration. As long as you can cut up bats that small.
37. For a more fancy Halloween party, this black tulle wreath is for you.
Has a black raven with orange, black, and purple flowers. Love this.
38. A wreath like this can really shake you to your bones.
Since it’s mostly a skeleton wreath. Contains a lot of skulls and spiders.
39. Apparently, this ghost really shines in the dark.
It’s mostly a sheet draped over a frame of lights. But yes, it’s quite effective if you ask me.
40. You can always fill a jack-o’-lantern with flowers.
Well, they mostly consist of orange fall flowers. But the jack-o’-lantern doesn’t seem to mind.
41. Perhaps this purple raven wreath will suit you nicely.
Includes purple flowers and gold leaves. Still, you have to admire its beauty.
42. On this wreath, it’s crawling with snakes.
This one mainly has green snakes on the inside. Guaranteed to freak out Indiana Jones. Also contains a Medusa face.
43. This raven will light up your haunted one.
It sits on a bony hand and contains a candle inside a jar. Great for any Halloween home.
44. Need any scares? Fright this way.
This panel has a bony hand pointing in a general direction. Still, it’s quite clever.
45. Greet any guest to your haunted hideaway with this shiny wreath.
It’s mostly black with a spiderweb and skulls. Love the flowers, too.
46. You’d be scared to see these black candles.
These candles seem to light from the inside as well. And they’ve been melted for quite some time.
47. Perhaps a jack-o’-lantern among the fall scenery will suit your fancy.
This one is in a flower pot and inside a tall lantern. Love the sunflowers though.
48. You can hold anything with a skeleton hand.
One holds some dead flowers. The other holds a small white pumpkin.
49. You’ll find the candles infested with spiders and cobwebs.
Okay, the spiders are plastic and the cobwebs are fake. Still, guaranteed to scare your guests.
50. Perhaps a candy corn wreath will strike your fancy.
Since decoration is the only thing candy corn seems to be good for. Like the black flowers though.
51. Open this paint stick coffin if you dare.
Yes, it’s a coffin made with paint sticks that’s painted black with a skull and cross bones. Yet, you probably don’t want to know what’s inside.
52. These are just skeletons enjoying an afternoon at the park.
Each of them dons a top hat, cane, and tie. And yes, they’re perfect gentlemen.
53. A lantern with a witchy decoration might suit your fancy.
Has a witch’s hat with pumpkins. Love the ribbons.
54. Nothing beats a bonfire like skulls in the fire pit.
Wonder what these skulls are made of. Though I hope they’re fire resistant.
55. These flowers were planted in rather bloody pots.
Okay, they’re painted to drip blood. Yet, even with flowers, they’re quite gruesome if you ask me.
56. Impress your guests with this wreath of black flowers.
Well, the black roses are definitely fake. While the wreath is touched with a black bow of tulle.
57. I don’t think you want to go into the water.
Okay, these are fake hands reaching out from a puddle. Guaranteed to make you scream.
58. Curl up on your couch with this pillow of crows.
Consists of 3 crows perched in front of the full moon. Perfect for a Halloween couch.
59. A striped wreath is always haunted fun.
Consists of felt orange, black, and white flowers. While it’s held up by a black ribbon.
60. These wooden black cats come 3 in a row.
Wonder if they’re made from fence posts. Yet, each is touched with straw bows and googly eyes.
61. You’ll find plenty of bats in this case.
Even lights up at the branches. Also, includes a shiny pumpkin.
62. Sometimes a simple spider wreath will do.
Even includes a few felt flowers in fall colors. Yet, the spiders are covered in silver glitter.
63. Don’t forget to touch up your bottle bouquet with flowers.
Each of these has a black or purple rose on top. While they’re all tied with a black lace ribbon.
64. For a more ornate Halloween, you might want to try some black lace candle holders.
Well, the black lace covers the glass. And it seems all of these use the same pattern.
65. What’s that black curtain near the arch way?
Think it’s supposed to be a haunted house fixture. Not sure what it’s made of though.
66. Nothing scares your guests more than this orange witch’s hat.
You can even see it at night. Also has skulls on the flowers and dangling from the brim.
67. Don’t like wreaths? Use a Frankenstein Monster hanging.
Seems like a rather friendly monster. Even has a bow in its hair.
68. You might not want to see this skeleton in the sky.
Yet, he has his own skull pumpkin hot air balloon. And he seems quite proud of it.
69. When you come in, leave your witch stuff at the door.
Indeed, it seems like some witches live here after all. Though it’s hard to say how many.
70. With black candles, it always helps to have a black candelabra.
They even come in 3 varieties. Just name how many. Love these.
71. Nobody could resist a couple of pumpkin candles.
They’re made out of wood with fake flames. And they’re decorated with a small wreath.
72. Perhaps you might want some outdoor candles as well.
Well, this is more of a column with a cracked top. But the candles are melted and held above by a skeleton.
73. Apparently, a witch has fallen into her own cauldron.
You can even see her legs sticking out. Though the brew is made out of green fluff.
74. There’s nothing cuter than some monstrous amigurumi.
Includes Frankenstein monster, ghost, vampire, black cat, and girl in black. And yes, they’re so eerily adorable.
75. Got old wine bottles? Paint some haunted images on them.
Contains a spider on one and a skull and bones on another. The middle one just has black and white stripes.
76. Care for a crow on a perch?
Okay, the bird isn’t real. But it sure as hell looks intimidating and badass.
77. You might want to run from these hanging ghosts.
They basically consist of 3 heads under a transparent sheet. So you best get the materials from a craft store.
78. Greet your haunted guests for your party with this festive Halloween wreath.
It’s a grapevine wreath with black, orange and purple baubles. And it’s tied with an orange and zigzag bow.
79. Grace your Halloween home with this haunted pallet.
Depicts a witch on a broom flying among a full moon. Great for any Halloween home.
80. Apparently, the trees have eyes.
Just stick a pair of large ides inside a billowing tree. It’s as simple as that.
81. Looks like we have a couple witches brewing something.
It’s more of a silhouette as you can see. But it comes with a lantern.
82. Make a monstrous impression with this tulle monster wreath.
Comes with gnashing teeth and a plaid red bowtie. Still, you can’t help but love it.
83. A Halloween decomesh wreath is always festive.
This one has green ribbon, purple flowers, and orange berries. Great for any Halloween party.
84. Beware the owl with the red eyes.
It’s a an owl painted black with red eyes. Some may find it quite terrifying.
85. Best you be careful around these black cats.
Or black pumpkin cats to be more specific. Their eyes even glow.
86. This pumpkin clock will always tell you the time.
And it seems to give a rather eerie smile. Wonder if it was made by a real pumpkin.
87. Want some dead rats in a jar?
Okay, these are really disgusting. Seriously, rats in formaldehyde jars? Ugh…
88. Even a witch shoe has to shine.
This one has stones on the heel and a spider web inside. So even witches have to stay in fashion.
89. You’ll find a wreath like this at a witch’s house.
Says “Come Sit a Spell.” Comes with a broomstick and striped orange ribbon.
90. Feel free to get some candy from this Frankenstein monster basket.
This one is made from a wooden basket with a Frankenstein monster face. Nonetheless, it’s adorable.
91. Perhaps a simple yarn wreath is all you need.
This one just has a felt bat and moon. Not scary but quite impressive.
92. Nobody can resist the spells of these amigurumi witches.
Each of these has a unique hair color and style. But they’ll nevertheless enchant you with cuteness.
93. Would you want to curl up with this monkey?
Okay, it may have its face busted. But you have to love the jack-o’-lantern on its chest.
94. A black tulle wreath should always have black flowers.
Includes some feathers and orange roses, too. Lovely to have on your front door.
95. A witchy penguin will always enchant.
And here this amigurumi penguin gazes over a cauldron while sitting on pumpkin. So cute.
96. Wonder if anyone has their eye on you.
Well, it has an eye on the front. It’s drawn but you don’t want to kid yourself.
97. A wreath of white feathers is always worth a scare.
Comes with a black bow near the bottom. Quite lovely to say the least.
98. Seems like this wreath is covered with cobwebs.
Yes, it’s another spider wreath. But this one is more covered with cobwebs than the others on this post.
99. Nobody can resist a spell from a monkey witch.
This amigurumi monkey wears a hat and a cape. Even carries a broomstick. So cute.
100. Don’t like wreaths? Hang this witch hat on your door.
This one has legs and a decomesh brim. Also decorated with spiders and webs.