Since snow has now come to my area with freezing temperatures, I thought it wouldn’t be more appropriate than to do some second edition posts on snowy creations. After all, though it might be the holiday season, the snow and ice will be with us for awhile. And next month, the US will say goodbye to President Barack Obama and make way for a series of unfortunate events. Besides, winter stuff is kind of expected in December since it’s the Christmas season. Anyway, though it might not be appropriate weather to build a snowman where I live, that’s not to mean they don’t pose a significance during the winter. After all, seeing one at a lawn will put a smile on your face. But as I know from two years ago, there are plenty of people who build snowmen with their own unique spin. And for your reading pleasure today, I give you another treasure trove of Frosty’s friends guaranteed to melt your heart. Because there are some things worth melting for as Olaf would say in Frozen.
- Funny how I found this one up a tree.
What’s he hiding from? What’s he doing up there? And when will he get down?
2. This guy seems like a real square when you see him.
Since he’s made from snow blocks. But over time he’ll get a bit round around the edges before eventually melting into a puddle.
3. This snowman just wants to enjoy a day at the park with the kid.
You have to like how they put the snow kid in the little swing seat. That’s so adorable.
4. This woman decided to build a snowman to honor her special friend.
Unfortunately, her special four legged friend doesn’t seem too amused by her snow dog creation. Still, it’s a work of genius.
5. You can never pile enough snowballs to make a snowman.
This is supposed to be the Cat in the Hat from Dr. Seuss. However, I tend to think otherwise despite the goofy Seuss hat.
6. Seems like this snow sheik has taken to some destructive habit.
Yes, he’s taken to hookah all right, which is a kind of tobacco smoking. And yes, it’s bad for you. But stereotypes aside, this is hilarious.
7. This snow couple knows how to get the job done.
This may be seen as a cute snow couple. But I like how the snow lady wears her dress and carries a rolling pin. And how the snowman wears a pot for on his head.
8. This military snowman knows how to lock and load.
If this guy wasn’t dressed as a soldier, I’d feel very uncomfortable. Because I don’t see assault rifles as a civilian weapon at all.
9. This cowpoke doesn’t mind being snowed in.
In fact, he kind of prefers it in the pasture. Still, love how he has cowboy boots. This is great.
10. What you mean a snowman can’t breathe fire?
Now that is something I need to see. Because we all know what happens to snowmen near flames.
11. Who wants to ride in a wheelbarrow?
Sure it might require stuff from your garden shed like a wheelbarrow. But I have to admit this is adorable.
12. The Mexican bandito snowman has come from south of the border.
I know this may offend some people like the “stinkin’ badges” part of The Treasure of the Sierra Madre. But c’mon, you can’t blame him from getting out of a place with winters above freezing.
13. Nothing beats a day at the patio.
Okay, they’re drinking under an umbrella and the woman’s wearing a bra. Still, I think it’s quite amusing if you ask me.
14. This snowman would like to know what life is from the inside.
Unfortunately, he wouldn’t be able to experience it. Since he’d melt as soon as he came in.
15. Guess this snowman doesn’t like what he sees from the window.
Yeah, I think it’s sometimes unwise to pry into people’s privacy. This guy learned the hard way.
16. This punk snowman is just chillin.’
Not sure what he’s listening to. But I’m sure he doesn’t have the new iPhone that doesn’t have a headphone jack. This is clever.
17. “Four snows and seven years ago…”
However, don’t expect snow Lincoln to emancipate you from any snowstorms this year. Still, this is a great likeness.
18. Seems like this guy’s going through a brain freeze.
Then again, he probably has other worries like wondering about the melting point. Still, like how he sits on the bench.
19. Oddly, Homer seems to enjoy the winter.
Actually this is a snowman Homer Simpson so it’s no wonder. But it really resembles him.
20. Looks like Halo is waiting to take action in his winter of his discontent.
This is from a popular video game series which I’m not familiar with. But I’m sure readers would enjoy this.
21. This snowman really has it on the ball this time.
Now I’m no fan of golf and I’m sure this guy was made for a country club. But I do find this display amusing.
22. Bet she can stuff her bra with snowball enhancements.
Yes, I know many might not think it’s appropriate. Still, I hear she’s quite popular with the Polar Bear Club.
23. “Did anyone call for a pizza?”
I’m sure the pizza was used just for the photo as far as I’m concerned. Still, would you take pizza from a snowman?
24. This man always is always fir for the slopes.
Wonder if he’s from Colorado. Then again, I shouldn’t stereotype by his hair and how he likes to ski.
25. Nothing beats an afternoon on the porch.
Another snow couple in swimsuits. The guy seems to recline with a drink in hand.
26. These two snowmen are ready to rock on with their guitars.
Guess they’re really rocking for a blizzard if you know what I mean. Still, this is quite creative.
27. “Help! Help! I’m sinking!”
Well, perhaps snowmen know what it feels to be snowed in. Like how one waves his stick arms in panic.
28. Hold on tight for it’s going to be a bumpy ride.
A snowman has to hitch a ride somehow. Because he can’t be in where there’s seatbelts or he’d melt.
29. Don’t worry, this snow lady will feed the chickens.
And here she is with her bucket in tow. Have to love her pink outfit as well. So cute.
30. “Can someone take me to the North Pole?”
Unfortunately, the North Pole hasn’t been doing well recently due to climate change. And it has taken a great toll on the polar bears.
31. Oh, no, there’s been a hit and run!
Well, I did a hit and run snowman scene before. Still, this is kind of crazy but funny.
32. Introducing you to Sister Frostina.
Well, she’s created by a group of nuns and in a nun’s habit. Who says nuns don’t have their fun?
33. This snowman loves to go on a bowhunting excursion.
Yes, bowhunting is a thing. Just ask my neighbors. Still, I don’t think there’s a lot of hunting during the winter other than for critters.
34. Even snowmen can engage in the occasional frat boy hijinks.
Drinking out of a keg? Yes, plenty party guys do it. But it’s stupid and might cause you to black out drunk.
35. Of course, some snowmen are kinkier than others.
Given the popularity of Fifty Shades of Grey, I couldn’t resist this one. But a BDSM snowman might lead to many calls from parents.
36. These snowmen shall not be moved.
You’d think these snowmen would be protesting climate change. Because they’d certainly be affected by it.
37. This snowman always loves to raid ships on the high seas.
Well, the high polar seas, anyway. Because he’d surely melt if he’s closer to the Equator.
38. Oh, my God, they’re coming for us!
Remind me not to buy a home where there’s an Indian burial mound on top of it. Still, this is so creative.
39. Did that thing just eat a kid?
Yes, there are people who do demented snowmen like this. A sure sign that a neighbor has watched too many horror movies.
40. With this snowman, it’s to infinity and beyond.
Now that’s a really good Buzz Lightyear. Hope he knows that he’s a toy snowman and not something else.
41. Don’t mind him, he’s just going places.
Here he’s in with a bike jacket and helmet. Wonder how he puts the pedal to the metal with his snow legs.
42. These guys are just taking a break from a long day.
Funny how they’re made from the snow that covers the chairs. Doesn’t seem to take much work to do.
43. Someone must’ve had a few too many.
Look, a drunken snowman may be funny. But a drunk person passed out like that isn’t. If your see someone like this, you might want to consider calling 911.
44. Seems like that tree really got in his way.
I know this is a sick and twisted way to build a snowman. But somehow it works by having a tree grow out of him.
45. These snow people always stick to the good old ways of their ancestors.
Yes, this is an Amish snow family. Yes, they’re quite plain. But you should see them do a snow barn raising.
46. Seems like this snowman should hit the shade on late night.
Conan O’Brien would be proud of this. Like how they did the flaming red hair.
47. This snow woman always wants to do the hula.
However, she wouldn’t be able to don the grass skirt in Hawaii. Because it doesn’t have snow compatible weather.
48. Looks like someone crashed in the wrong place.
This was just made from a mound of snow. Still, he seems to have no worries.
49. “Can you help me get to Florida?”
Uh, I’m not even sure if this guy should even go there. Unless he wants a death wish since Florida isn’t known for snow.
50. Not sure if doing a handstand on a Jeep is a good idea.
Well, I have to admit, it’s a pretty interesting concept. Like the earmuffs and boots.
51. This guy’s just chilling with the morning paper.
Not sure if it’s a great time to read the paper in snowy weather. But to each his own.
52. Guess this one is “Always Look on the Bright Side of Light.”
Because from the sign, this snowman isn’t long for this world. But doesn’t seem to care.
53. I don’t know about you but do snowmen ever get constipated?
This one seems to be from the looks of it. Not sure if I’d like to see it.
54. This snowman is guaranteed to pump you up.
Sadly for him, he’ll probably be busted for performance enhancing drugs. You know how body builders are.
55. So is this how a Renaissance artist would build a snowman?
Okay, to be fair, not all of them lived in Italy. But imagine the great Renaissance snow masterpieces that we’ve missed since photography wasn’t invented then.
56. “Jack be nimble, Jack be quick, snowman under limbo stick.”
Getting under a limbo stick is tricky. But it’s especially difficult if you’re made of snow.
57. Not sure what these snow people are thinking about right now.
For interpretation is in the eye of the beholder. Still, love the little ones surrounding them.
58. What’s this poor soul to do in the winter weather?
Seems like he’s a homeless snowman sleeping on a bench. And he has some booze with him.
59. Even snowmen love to have some winter fun to themselves.
And look, they’re playing snow angels. As if they’re frolicking in their own flesh.
60. There’s nothing like a walk with the dog.
Maybe so. But this dog has evergreen branch ears and tail. I know many will love this.