Of course, I couldn’t do themed Merry Geekmas posts without including the comic book superhero franchises of DC and Marvel. After all, comic superheroes make crucial part of the nerd landscape since they’re beloved by generations as well as lead casts of major blockbuster movies. Not to mention, so many people dress as them for Comic Con. This year for the DC Comics we has Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad. Both were major blockbuster hits. Nevertheless, like other franchises, comic book superheroes also have their own branding for the holidays. For instance, many of them have their own holiday special issue. And this has gone on for decades even before they started making movies featuring superheroes. With DC Comics, you’ll probably had Batman or Superman saving Santa or something like that. Anyway, Christmas is a big time of year for the comic books for obvious reasons. So it should surprise that many fans make a themed Christmas with their favorite superheroes. So for your reading pleasure, I give you an assortment of things related to a DC Comics Christmas.
- Have a Gotham Christmas with these Batman baubles.
Consists of ornaments pertaining to Batman, the Joker, and Harley Quinn. So fans would enjoy them.
2. There’s nothing more unique on Christmas than a Batman snowflake.
It’s a paper snowflake with the Batman sign. And it’s in 2 variations.
3. Harley Quinn is quite the naughty elf this year.
Actually, “naughty” puts it mildly. More like straight up criminally insane. Yet, she carries the bat suit behind her.
4. This Christmas say hello to Batman Claus.
As you know, Batman Claus gives presents to all the girls and boys. And he beats the shit out of those who are very bad like the Joker.
5. Celebrate Christmas by commemorating The Dark Knight Rises with this Bane ornament from Hallmark.
Because nothing says Christmas like a supervillain who beats the living shit out of Gotham’s superhero, puts him in a hole out in some far of prison, and takes over his town. Oh, and that Talia woman Bruce Wayne slept with. Well, she’s with him. Still, Bane does have a nice side. But don’t count on it.
6. There’s nothing to a Gotham Christmas like a Batman tree.
This one has the bat symbol all over it. I’m sure someone would want to do this for the holidays.
7. How about a Harley Quinn stocking for the fireplace?
Not sure if it would help your case with Santa. After all, Harley Quinn is a very bad girl in Gotham.
8. No Christmas tree of justice can be complete without a tree skirt like this.
This one has Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman. Or as I call them, the Golden Trio of DC Comics.
9. May your Christmas be a beacon of hope with this Wonder Woman wreath.
This one has fancy wreath decorations along with Wondy’s boots and her lasso. A great wreath for the feminist girl at heart.
10. Decorate your super Christmas tree this year with these super Justice League ornaments.
These include Batman, Superman, and Green Lantern. And they’re all made from a glassy metal.
11. An aluminum Christmas tree is perfect for the Dark Knight.
This one has the Batman cowl on it with other decorations. All in all, it’s an intimidating tree.
12. Make your super Christmas super bright with these Superman lights.
These lights all have the Superman symbol on them. And they’ll make your tree and season bright unless you put them with Kryptonite.
13. Wonder Woman wishes you a wonderful Christmas.
However, though I can believe Wondy can carry a large sack of toys on her back. I’m not sure about her being able to brave rough weather in her skimpy outfit. Maybe she has super heat insulating fat under her skin.
14. Make your Christmas a superheroic one with a Superman Christmas tree.
Sure it shines bright like a beacon at Metropolis. Though after watching Man of Steel, I’m not sure if it’s one of hope.
15. These Justice League ornaments are exactly what one needs on their superhero Christmas tree.
I don’t really know the one on the bottom right. Yet, the Aquaman one looks quite different from his movie counterpart.
16. He’s making a list and checking it twice. Gonna find out who’s naughty or nice.
And you thought I was talking about Santa. Well, Batman has his own naughty list.
17. Batman has his own Christmas greeting at the door.
This is a door decoration for a school. Kids write on the bats. Not sure about Batman in a Santa hat.
18. Choose your Justice League lights for a bright holiday season.
Each one is in a different color. Superman’s is red. The Green Lantern’s is green. And Batman’s is blue.
19. Greet your guests this Christmas with a Batman wreath on your door.
As you can see, this is a DIY project. Yet, it’s made more Christmasy with the red ribbon on the bottom.
20. Your gifts will be safe in these Batman and Robin stockings.
Seems like these are DIY. Like how the Robin one’s decorated.
21. It always takes a Dark Knight tree to make the season bright.
This one even has a star on top along with a Batman without the mask. Love the blue trimmings.
22. Apparently, the Joker decided to go with a Charlie Brown tree.
Or is that just a dead tree that seems like it caught fire? Either way, it’s quite fitting for the most notorious Batman villain.
23. Gotham City wishes Seasons Greetings to Batman.
This is a card from 1989. Nice that Gotham used a Christmas tree for the bat signal. Because you know what the latter means.
24. The Dark Knight of Gotham always has to have a resplendent Christmas tree.
This one has a topper of Batman silhouetted among the moon or a spotlight. Has comic sound effects on the branches.
25. It’s a bird. It’s a plane. No, it’s Super Santa.
Because why does Santa need a sleigh with reindeer if he can fly unassisted in mid air? I mean he must be from planet Krypton.
26. For a super holiday season, this Superman tree is for you.
It even has the word “Superman” around it as well as yellow, red, and blue ribbons. And the Man of Steel is on top.
27. Catwoman tells everyone to be fierce this holiday season.
Another door decoration for a school. Here Catwoman has holly on her shoulder.
28. These Justice League baubles will make quite an impression on your Christmas tree.
Includes the Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Superman, and Batman. So why no Wonder Woman?
29. Wonder Woman is all decked in her gay apparel.
Because like any skimpy clad superheroine, Wondy has to have her own Santa skirt. Also, her Lasso of Truth is gold tinsel.
30. Wish happy holidays to your enemies with this Joker Christmas sweater.
Apparently, having the Joker as the most iconic Batman villain explains why so many people are afraid of clowns. And while he may be funny, he’s no laughing matter.
31. This Superman Christmas sweater will make your holidays super special.
Yes, those are all Superman logos on a Christmas tree. It’s a Krypton thing as far as I know.
32. Of course, anyone could be the Batsanta.
Funny how they have Santa on his sleigh with the bat signal. Batman is even driving the sleigh.
33. This Wonder Woman stocking has her face all over it.
After all, she is supposed to be an Amazon princess. Yet, instead of waiting for a prince to save her, she kicks ass.
34. All your Batman stocking needs is its own cape.
Because it just wouldn’t be a Batman stocking without it. Same goes for the gold fuzzy top.
35. For an alternative Batman villain idea, how about a tree with Catwoman and the Penguin?
Catwoman is so great that even Batman takes to her. Meanwhile, the Penguin really knows how to dress.
36. Clark Kent always relies on phone booths to get changed into Superman.
Nowadays, he’s most likely to have trouble finding one. Because most people use cell phones in Metropolis.
37. Yellow bat garlands always make a Batman tree right.
This one uses blue lights as well as has a Batman cowl and cape. I’m sure someone had too much time on their hands.
38. The Joker says, don’t joke with your future this holiday season.
And it’s the Heath Ledger Joker with a Santa hat. Not sure what to think about that.
39. A Batman tree must glimmer under its cape.
Well, if it wasn’t for the Batman motifs, this would be normal tree. But with the Batman head and cape, many would find it awesome.
40. Nothing says Merry Christmas like donning on this special iconic Batman Christmas sweater.
It’s black and gold with bats all over. Probably what you’d see in the Batcave around the holidays.
41. For a Batman vs. Superman Christmas, this tree has got you covered.
Also works if you can’t decide between a Batman and Superman Christmas tree. Still, it fits in with the movie.
42. Bring in the spirit of the holiday season to Gotham City with this Batman Santa mask hat.
Of course, I have doubts on whether Batman embodies the Christmas spirit since he’s not a guy filled with good cheer. Yet, if you want to wear it at a Christmas party, by all means.
43. Batman always seeks out trouble when he sees the Bat Signal.
When you see the Bat Signal, some crazy supervillain is about to get their ass kicked in Gotham. Watch out, Joker.
44. For a real Batman vs. Superman holiday party, you might want to go with these Christmas sweaters.
One has a bat signal and the Gotham skyline. The other has a symbol of Krypton and the city of Metropolis he nearly destroyed in Man of Steel.
45. Or if you want them together, this holiday sweater will do.
Because why choose when you can have both? And in an ugly sweater style?
46. Don’t like ugly Batman holiday sweaters? Try these Christmas boxers.
Yes, these exist. I know they’re ridiculous. But there must be a demand for them somewhere.
47. Fans of Batman vs. Superman might enjoy these ornaments on their tree.
I admit, the movie wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. Yet, I can’t see Ben Affleck as Batman though.
48. Batsanta wishes you a Merry Christmas.
Here we have him in a muscular red suit with fur trim. Yes, Batsanta knows how to make an entrance.
49. Wonder Woman always knows how to deck the halls.
Here she is in her red and green attire holding a string of lights. Wonder if she’ll use them to decorate her invisible plane.
50. This Superman stocking can keep your stocking stuffers secure.
This one is fuzzy blue with a red trim for the cape. Let’s hope it doesn’t cause collateral damage, shall we?
51. A Superman Christmas tree must always be blue.
Since most of Superman’s outfit is. Also helps if you use red in the decorations, too.
52. Celebrate a Justice League Christmas with these ugly holiday sweaters.
Includes Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Lantern, and Superman. And each is a different color.
53. It takes a super nutcracker in order to crack a nut.
Though you can say most of these nutcrackers are genuine nuts. Yet, Superman has his moments.
54. On Christmas Wonder Woman kisses Superman under the mistletoe.
However, we should understand that Superman’s love interest is Lois Lane. Then again, Wondy might be better conditioned to handle a Kryptonian baby.
55. Rock around the Christmas tree this year with these Justice League sweaters.
Consists of Wonder Woman, Batman, and Superman. Each of these has its own unique design.
56. Fans of the Dark Knight Trilogy may love to have these Batman and Robin ornaments on their Christmas tree.
Well, at least they have the Batman in his black batsuit. The Robin one doesn’t look bad either. Brought to you from Hallmark.
57. This Wonder Woman doll is decked in her lovely holiday fashion.
Well, at least she’s wearing pants. Yet, her outfit is trimmed with fur to PETA’s dismay.
58. A Superman stocking always has to have a cape.
Not to mention, it also has to have the kind of underwear that goes over his pants. But that’s part of his trademark.
59. Celebrate DC’s best known superheroine with this Wonder Woman Christmas tree.
Yes, a tree that celebrates a scantily clad feminist icon who’s comic storyline wasn’t among its strong suits. Yeah, Wondy hasn’t fared well with the writing during her run.
60. The Green Lantern is said to be the brightest light.
Again, I know nothing about the Green Lantern except that it was based on Aladdin. But I hope I can satisfy any fans who come to this site with this ornament pillow.
61. The Joker never tries to take things so seriously.
For nothing says Christmas like a homicidal madman who causes a menace in Gotham city through a 3-hour movie. Still, Heath Ledger will be missed.
62. This holiday season, tell your parents you love them because Batman can’t tell his.
Because we all know that his parents were killed in front him when he was a kid. It’s not surprising that this billionaire was so messed up from it.
63. As a resident of Metropolis, Superman always supports the Daily Planet.
Because that’s where he receives his paycheck as a reporter. I mean everyone needs a day job. Guess why it survived Man of Steel.
64. Harley Quinn always has to celebrate Christmas with her holiday hammer.
She even has a red and green holiday outfit to match. Though chances are she’s most likely getting nothing from Santa.
65. Move over Grinch, Superman won’t let you steal Christmas.
Okay, this card really ruins the story of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Because Superman isn’t supposed to be there.
66. They know when you’ve been bad or good. So be good for goodness sake.
Or else if you’ve really been bad, Batman might beat the living crap out of you. Just ask the Joker.
67. Don’t like Christmas stockings? How about Christmas boots?
These are of Batman and Superman. Because after all, they’re probably in the biggest demand.
68. It’s not easy being Superman.
Yes, I understand collateral damage control is hard if you have superhuman powers. But it’s absolutely necessary as seen in Man of Steel.
69. Nothing makes your Justice League Christmas tree like these engraved ornaments.
Consists of Wonder Woman, the Flash, Batman, Green Lantern, and Superman. And each has a different colored ribbon to hang from.
70. Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn don’t always agree on Christmas decorations.
Well, Poison Ivy tends to be an extreme environmentalist. But yes, I see her point.
71. Joker doesn’t want anyone to be so serious around Christmas.
Unfortunately, he’s a walking security hazard. I mean the guy blows up buildings for God’s sake.
72. This Wonder Woman boot is a perfect superheroine stocking.
Because this is a perfect stocking for the Wonder Woman fan. Make sure candy doesn’t get stuck in her heel though.
73. Kids will have lots of fun with this Joker stocking.
Okay, it might make people think your child is a bit strange. Maybe even a little homicidal.
74. Santa always knows when it’s Christmas in Gotham.
So that’s who the Christmas tree signal is for. Looks like it’s Santa to the rescue.
75. Batman and Robin are always eager to help Santa.
Here are Batman and Robin helping Santa with his sack. As if Santa doesn’t have back problems already.
76. Suppose this Harley Quinn holiday sweater will suit your fancy.
After all, she’s the most popular female Batman villain. Yet, she’s not a great judge of men if her relationship with the Joker is anything to go by.
77. Apparently, around the holidays, the skunk ruined everything.
Now that Batman smells, the Batmobile lost a wheel, and Robin laid an egg, the Joker is free to escape. Kind of lame if you think about it.
78. There’s nothing serious about this Joker Christmas sweater.
He sure looks menacing here. Before wearing it to a holiday party, make sure the attendees aren’t afraid of clowns first.
79. According to the Joker, tis the season to be jolly.
However, since he’s the Joker, he gets his psychotic jollies by destroying things in Gotham and killing people. Yes, he’s that’s crazy and dangerous.
80. Guess Batman isn’t too fond of Christmas carols.
Then again, they are making fun of him with the “Jingle Bells” song. But when did Batman display any sense of humor?
81. Now this is the ultimate Justice League holiday sweater.
There’s a different Justice League symbol for each row. Yet, it’s in a nice red backdrop.
82. When decorating your tree, you can always use Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn to top it.
And they’re both in scantily clad outfits. But they’re definitely dressed for the holiday season.
83. During Christmas, Harley likes to don her holiday duds.
She just has her pied outfit trimmed with fur. She even carries some candy canes and a lollipop.
84. Sorry, Gotham, but I don’t think Bruce Wayne will make it to the Christmas Children’s benefit this year.
Because Batman is held hostage. to add insult to injury, Joker and Harley even put him on their Christmas card.
85. Batman should know better than to fall for Catwoman’s mistletoe trick.
Because it may not end well. Neither is Catwoman entrusting Batman to help with the Christmas lights as you see here.
86. All Superman wishes this year for Christmas is peace on earth.
And he’ll strive for it at all costs. Even if it means reducing Metropolis to a pile of rubble.
87. Your stocking will be safe with this Superman stocking holder.
Well, as long as your stocking doesn’t have Kryptonite in it. Otherwise, this is stronger than steel.
88. Be like the Man of Steel this winter with this Superman Christmas sweater.
If Superman attended an ugly sweater Justice League party, he could probably wear this. Then again, maybe not.
89. Merry Christmas from Harley Quinn and the Joker.
Of course, they’re probably not sincere about it considering how they wreak havoc in Gotham City. But you have to love their holiday gay apparel.
90. Never underestimate the strength of the Man of Steel.
Because he could definitely break steel apart with his bare hands. I mean look at him.
91. As well all know, Batman is no fan of “Jingle Bells.”
But such version of him smelling makes a great ugly Christmas sweater. See it for yourself.
92. This comic is only available on a Batman ugly sweater.
Yeah, it’s the same variation of “Jingle Bells, Batman Smells” in pictures. And it has Batman in garbage.
93. Stand in true sisterhood this Christmas with this Wonder Woman eagle sweater.
The eagle is on top of the tiara by the way. Also, the sleeves are blue with stars.
94. May Batman be at the top of your Christmas tree this season.
And this one is jammed pack full of Batman stuff for your desire. Will sure make the Caped Crusader proud.
95. These Batman and Robin owl ornaments are a real hoot.
Sure a bat and a robin would’ve been more appropriate. But even I have to concede that these are adorable.
96. This ugly Wonder Woman Christmas sweater has a face of a national icon.
Well, this one sure has Wonder Woman’s face on it. But she has no eyes and blue hair.
97. Seems like Poison Ivy gets the same thing every Christmas.
Sure she may be a Batman villain. But you can’t blame her for being disappointed in getting a sexy negligee every year. That gets old.
98. Batman can always stand by the Bat Signal.
I mean it’s his symbol and it’s always his calling card. Still, you won’t see him on top of it.
99. Wonder Woman and the Gotham Rogues Gallery wish you a merry Christmas.
Then again, it’s possible that Joker, Harley, and Poison Ivy have taken Wondy hostage. Still, she could handle it.
100. Wonder Woman wishes you Season’s Greetings.
Here she’s carrying Santa’s sack of toys. Like she’s taking over for him for Christmas.