Valentines Day is one of the many holidays in which sweethearts exchange many kinds of gifts, especially sweets. Of course, it’s not uncommon for many to buy a specially made cake. For those interested, I can go on and on what lovely cakes cakes you can give to your loved one for Valentines Day. However, for those who looking for ideas, don’t use this post for inspiration since this is devoted to cakes you don’t want to send to your devoted sweetheart. Actually this post is for the cake ideas you want to avoid as well as serve as a kind of entertainment to those single on this day of love. So without further adieu, here are some Valentines Day cakes nobody wants to get.
1. This is a perfect cake for your sweetheart on Valentines Day, assuming that you two are avid fans of Star Trek.
Of course, if you’re the only Star Trek fan and your valentine can’t stand it, then I’m afraid your relationship is dead, Jim. And I mean as dead as a redshirt on an alien planet.
2. The perfect way to tell your sweetheart that you’re willing to settle for them because you can’t find anyone better.
The perfect cake to give to Mr. Good Enough or Mr. Right Now because you’re just tired of dating and your biological clock is ticking.
3. Of course, what better to tell than this beauty to wish your sweetheart Happy Valentines Day as well as tell them you don’t want any kids.
Sure what better way to tell your sweetheart that babies are diaper wearing little monsters. A word of caution to guys: If you plan to give your girl this cake, make sure she doesn’t have a pregnancy test with a + on it or anything relating to her being in the family way.
4. Sending this lovely cake may result in your beloved quickly dumping you and slamming it in your face before rushing to the doctor’s.
This cake has spelled doom to many relationships, especially since it kind of appears like a revelation of infidelity and possibly not practicing safe sex.
5. For the love bug in your life who gives you butterflies…….I think. Well, it looks like a butterfly.
Or it could look like something else, but I’m not sure if I want to dwell on it. Seriously, what the hell is that thing?
6. If you’re sending cupcakes, best not to give your loved one ones that say this.
Or loved one would soon be the butt of all the jokes, won’t they?
7. If you want to get some for Valentines Day, it’s best to be up front about it.
Of course, giving your sweetheart a cake saying “I’m horny for you” with a unicorn on it is not what I had in mind.
8. What can go wrong with a teddy bear on your cake, assuming you and your beloved are into that sort of thing.
Assuming that your kids aren’t around and if one of you is a big fan 50 Shades of Grey and Build-A-Bear Workshop.
9. Of course, sometimes it’s okay to go a little different once in awhile.
However, God only knows whatever the hell this thing is supposed to be?
10. For the one you’d want to tell to eat their heart out.
This is pretty gory for a Valentines cake. Also, whatever is chewing the heart doesn’t seem to have any eyes.
11. What better way to tell your sweetheart that they make you feel warm and light up your life.
Though the heart saying “You + Me” is placed on top what looks like a flaming pile of shit.
12. Perhaps this is the best way to say Happy Valentines Day to your loved one and tell them that it’s strictly physical.
And if you’re a woman, perhaps ruin everything about your childhood. Also, this is flagrantly inappropriate for for children and could possibly traumatize them.
13. What better way to tell your sweetheart they’re the key to your heart or that they satisfy your primal urges like no other.
In some ways this can be interpreted that a key to a man’s heart is through his penis.
14. Perhaps this Princess Bride inspired cake can never underestimate the value of true love.
Though the sword seems to pertain to other connotations which might make a man seem a little self-conscious about his own “sword.”
15. So who can ever resist roses on Valentines Day?
Especially brown ones that look like chunks of dog shit with leaves on them.
16. Because there is never a better way to tell your sweetheart you’ve been shot in the heart, literally.
Of course, this is a relatively graphic depiction. Perhaps it’s better if the heart isn’t anatomically correct.
17. Of course, what better way to express your wish to see other people without having to confront them in person than sending your significant other a cake like this.
Of course, the receiver should look on the bright side, since they could spend drowning their sorrows eating it as well as it’s chocolate. Besides, anyone unwilling to break up with you in person doesn’t deserve you anyway.
18. Yet, what better way to tell your significant other that you hate them and have been planning to ditch them for a long time.
This may be overdoing it a bit but at least those jerks will get the message. Still, it’s probably better if you throw it at them.
19. For women: Best way to wish your man Happy Valentines Day and that you want him to get a vasectomy.
This might make guys shrink in fear but at least it’s clear that she doesn’t want any (or anymore) kids.
20. Happy Valentines Day from your nightmares.
Is this a sheep or a bunny? Because it sure as hell looks very terrifying. Die, you fluffy thing! Die, I tell you!
21. For men: What better way to wish your woman Happy Valentines Day as well as tell her that you’re planning to have her sleep with other guys for money.
Ladies, you might want to give he burning house cake if any guy gives you this one.
22. Best way to wish your significant other “Happy Valentines Day, my ass!”
This is actually pretty clever but I don’t think recipients would take an upside down heart cake as a compliment.
23. Best way to wish your sweetheart Happy Valentines Day and that they’re stuck with you.
Somehow I’m not very comfortable with the ball and chain metaphor. I don’t know, I just find it disturbing.
24. No Valentines cake can be as sickeningly sweet as this….creature here.
Reminds me of a ferocious alien creature from a sci-fi horror movie. Seriously, it’s very terrifying. Kill it! Kill it with fire!
25. What better way to say “Be Mine” than a cake of a dead bee.
Looks like a bee with a heart on its chest after hitting a windshield.
26. There is no better way to tell your sweetheart that they give the best, well, you figure it out.
Sure your loved one may like hearing that you give them the best BJ’s but they probably don’t want that written on a cake.
27. What better way to say “Be Mine” than with a heart shaped cake with what appears to be bees, I think.
Though they don’t have wings, which makes them seem like giant yellow ants with black stripes on them.
28. Happy Valentines Day from the bottom of my colon? Wait a minute.
I thought it was said that true love comes from the heart and not Uranus.
29. Happy Valentines Day from the Heart Monster.
And those purple things are its hands used to take your soul. It wants to eat you.
30. The best way to tell you’re significant other that you’re not that into them.
Then why a heart shaped cookie cake saying so then?
31. Happy Valentines Day from the Cookie Monster. No, I don’t mean that Cookie Monster.
I think the Cookie Monster on Sesame Street was far less terrifying than this one. I mean who makes these cookies. These hearts look evil.
32. Happy Valentines Day from the heart cookie eating monster from Pac-Man, I think.
Still, at least it’s eating those monstrous looking cookies. Yet, I can’t see how anyone would think this is cute.
33. Happy Valentines Day from this googly eyed thingy. Seriously I don’t know what it is.
Kind of reminds me of Admiral Akbar from Return of the Jedi. “It’s a trap.” Yeah.
34. Of course, there some important things you don’t want to mention on Valentines Day.
You might want to apologize for a lot more than that, especially since your significant other will dump you and you’d have this cake all over your face.
35. A cake that could break your beloved’s heart.
Now the cake may be a nice little crown but the saying is just cruel. Still, at least you can binge on this cake to soothe your unending pain.
36. Nothing says Valentines Day like green and gray roses.
Well, maybe in a Tim Burton movie. Yet, these may look better suited on a Halloween cake instead.
37. Of course, sometimes a cake can help bring the relationship to the next level.
Perhaps you want to be absolutely sure that she’ll say yes before you buy her this. Otherwise, it could go really, really, badly.
38. A Valentines cake that nobody asked for.
This is so tacky. In fact, I don’t think I want a heart cake resembling someone’s rear end with a thong. This is awful.
39. Not like I was going to ask you but thanks for telling me.
Sure you may have viable credentials but that doesn’t mean you should put it on a cake like in a personal ad for whatever it is you’re looking for.
40. Nothing like a cake to show your valentine how desperate you are for their love.
Now this is a really desperate attempt by somebody. Wonder what this person is like.
Lovely cakes, Meg!