Almost every October for the last five years, my pumpkin diorama posts have always been perennial favorites. As you can see above, these consists of dioramas inside pumpkins. Though I often put them under Halloween decorations, they’re not exclusively so. After all, I’ve put up some pumpkin dioramas relating to Dia de los Muertos and Thanksgiving. Nonetheless, since most of these relate to Halloween, I usually put them there. Not to mention, pumpkin dioramas are often difficult to find. Anyway, for your reading pleasure, I bring you another assortment of pumpkin dioramas for this Halloween season.
- This pumpkin will bring you all the way to the Upside Down.
On top is the Byers’ living room. On the bottom is the Upside Down.
2. A skull always belongs in a haunted house.
The skull is even on a stack of pumpkins. The house is obviously made out of cardboard.
3. Seems like the tree lost its leaves.
The tree on this one is a twig. Yet, the grass looks quite dead and freaky.
4. Nobody could resist these two scarecrows.
This is a Thanksgiving diorama. But you have to admire the different colored pumpkins inside.
5. Don’t want to spend a scary night camping.
Inside this one is a campsite. And it’s only lit by one fire.
6. This skeleton’s just chilling in the grave.
The pumpkin here is rather small. But the owl on top is so adorable.
7. These kids are just spending some time in a scary cemetery.
This is more of a collage with cut outs of kids and grave stones. Kind of scary, isn’t it?
8. You receive ghoulish greetings from this pumpkin house.
This one just has a fake candle inside the front doorway. The windows even have shutters.
9. Even witches enjoy a carousel ride now and then.
This one uses a pumpkin for a witch carousel. Wonder if it spins around.
10. You don’t know what’s lurking in this haunted forest.
This one isn’t nearly as dark as some of the others. But there’s a little black creature with fangs facing the opening.
11. Barb has been taken by the Upside Down.
Poor Barb. Taken from us long before we really got to know her. She will be missed.
12. An orange glitter house will always stand out.
This orange house stands in front of a black background. Includes glitter trees and a white pumpkin.
13. Turkeys lurk in the pumpkin patch at night.
The pumpkins are made from peeps. While the crescent moon’s made from construction paper. Enjoy life while it lasts, turkeys.
14. Dog fans will howl over this pumpkin scene.
It just consists of doggy cut outs. And yes, the dogs are wearing costumes.
15. A white house can use some lighting.
This one has black roofs though. Also includes an orange pumpkin. The lights are on the ground.
16. Linus sits to wait for the Great Pumpkin.
This one has holes for stars while Snoopy sleeps on top in his WWI flying ace outfit. Seems to promote an orthodontics office.
17. This Cinderella pumpkin is quite 18th century.
This is made out of cut outs. Let’s hope they’re not in France since we know what happened there.
18. Cinderella, your castle awaits.
Seems like Cinderella left her shoe. Still, the stars are purple lights.
19. Perhaps you might be interested in a pumpkin ship.
This is pretty creative. Even has carrot cannons. Not sure how well it’ll do in the water though.
20. Death doesn’t have to end all your relationships.
This one has a skeletal bridal couple near a grave stone. A crow sits on top the pumpkin.
21. A witch flies over the neighborhood.
This consists of paper vintage imagery. And no, it doesn’t look very scary.
22. Looks like a hanging took place there.
Since the skeletons hang from the trees. Still, I wonder if there’s a picnic going on.
23. Skeletons love to hang around in the cemetery.
Unlike the others, this one seems to be made from a gourd. Yet the skeletons seem to be having fun.
24. This seems like a cozy witch’s cottage.
See? Witches are just like everyone else. Also, spiders crawl on the edges.
25. Want to hear your fortune?
She holds her crystal ball to look into your future. And yes, her ball lights up in the dark.
26. This graveyard must be especially spooky.
This one has a skeleton hanging near a gravestone. Yet, the trees look incredibly creepy.
27. Want to go into a haunted parlor?
Yes, it certainly looks haunted like an abandoned Victorian mansion. Just see how the edge is covered in fake moss.
28. This must be a rather cozy cottage.
Has a freestanding fireplace with cabinets against the walls. A vine of red leaves covers the outside.
29. Frankenstein’s monster haunts the premises.
Indeed, he wanders around the graves. Mostly since it’s one of the few places people can’t bother him.
30. These scary monsters will always be spooky.
Includes a skeleton, black cat, and a jack-o’-lantern in front of a haunted house. Has a bow on top.
31. Halloween is always a graveyard smash.
Features a dog in a scary costume holding a rose. Edge is decked with pink and yellow flower lights.
32. This pumpkin has become very infested.
Inside is a scary graveyard. Outside you have spiders and webs. Even lights up.
33. This skeleton hangs around with his friends.
After all, they’re all as dead as he is. There’s even a web in the background.
34. The skeletons and ghosts come out at night.
The inside decor is made of paper. You can see a witch flying in front of the moon.
35. Care to pose for a group photo?
This one’s derived from old photos. While the edging is in orange and black.
36. The skeleton sits back and relaxes in front of his haunted home.
He’s even having the ghosts over. some are even held by sticks.
37. “This is Halloween! This is Halloween!”
Yes, someone made a pumpkin diorama of The Nightmare Before Christmas. Here Jack casually walks his ghost dog.
38. A skeleton paints a masterpiece.
This is for Dia de los Muertos. Outside is decorated with beats and flowers.
39. May they always be together in death.
Has a skeleton couple in wedding clothes. The groom doesn’t seem too happy.
40. It’s always fun at Camp Boo.
This one has a lot of jack-o’-lanterns inside. There’s even a black cat.
41. This mouse has managed to make a cozy home.
This mouse uses 2 pumpkins for a cottage. One is a living room. One is a bedroom.
42. This seems to be a rather happy cemetery.
Most of these are made out of rocks. The Halloween figures are painted.
43. This party’s dead on arrival.
Well, it’s a Dia de los Muertos pumpkin. And someone seems to cry over something.
44. A glittering night is always one of romantic scares.
There’s a newly married couple in a cemetery. And here they stand among glittering pumpkins.
45. This pumpkin has gone to the spiders.
Well, this one has 2 spiders along rocks. While a dragon fly flies on top.
46. Someone must be hungry for brains.
You don’t want to see a zombie rising out of the grave. Best you avoid cemeteries during a zombie apocalypse.
47. Someone’s here to trick or treat.
The doll’s dressed as a lion. Candy’s on the table with the jack-o’-lanterns.
48. A fire will warm you up on a cold, dark night.
Is that supposed to be snow? Also has a ghoulish figure on top.
49. A lone wolf howls at the moon.
Though we all know that the pack must be nearby. Has plenty of fall decor if you ask me.
50. A pumpkin house is always fitting.
It even has sticks that make the roof, windows, and door. Also includes a fence and 2 jack-o’-lanterns.