Since NFL pre-season has started up again, it’s time for my August NFL posts which I do every year. While August may seem like a slow month since there’s no holidays, it’s actually one of my busier months with NFL and school looming along with the Renaissance Festival. Given that the NFL has gained a lot of notoriety with the anthem protests, CTE, pinkwashing, domestic violence and sexual assault handling, and so much more. And yet, people still watch the games and buy all the crap they sell. After all, it’s a great American tradition that people can’t get enough of since they love to cheer for the teams. Yet, I’m not interested in the play since it bores me despite that I played clarinet in marching band for 8 years. However, I do take great fascination with how some fans go all out at the game to support their team. I mean you have to see some of the most ridiculous costumes on them that make any Comic Con geek seem normal. Anyway, for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasure trove of crazy NFL fan costumes. Enjoy.
- Green men always support the Green Bay Packers.
Well, they’ve painted their faces green and their facial hair yellow. Though I do like the fringe on the left guy’s jacket.
2. Unfortunately, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is a Cleveland Browns fan.
Of course, he’s sad since his team doesn’t usually win. Because they’re the Cleveland Browns.
3. Someone’s hair is all charged up.
Actually, I’m not sure if it’s his hair or a hat. While the woman he’s with has a mask.
4. Like Buffalo Bills? Say hello to the Buffalo Bunnies!
The Buffalo Bills are another team that doesn’t win games. Yet, I would pay to see these guys any day.
5. You can always see a man in orange from a mile away.
Then again, he’s a Denver Broncos fan who’d get lost in sea of that color. Still, like his hat.
6. This Texan never leaves home without a sombrero and luchador mask.
Well, he’s a Houston Texans fan. But you couldn’t even guess who he is.
7. Sombreros should always come with a face mask.
However, since they’re Oakland Raiders fans, this is quite tame. Since Raiders fans are among some the most flamboyant.
8. No matter where you fall on the political spectrum, there’s at least something Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton can agree on.
Those are just paper cutouts of them used by Arizona Cardinals fans. Nonetheless, this is hilarious.
9. Apparently, the Raiders madness starts young.
This kid is in skull makeup with spikes on his arms. His costume will get more ridiculous as he gets older.
10. These guys support their team without their shirts.
They even have Bills logo painted on their chest. And wear blue buffalo hats. Okay, bison hats.
11. Is that a hat of Big Ben on his head?
Must’ve been for a game in London. The NFL seems to hold one there once every year.
12. These Eagles fans always know how to spread their wings.
They’re even dressed like Eagles. At least with the hats and feathered sleeves.
13. Guess this Santa’s helper is a Browns’ fan.
Still, you have to admire his team loyalty given the Browns’ track record. Yet the costume is ridiculous.
14. Batman is in the stands with his bandito friend.
These are Buffalo Bills fans as you see. Yet, I think Batman would be more of a Giants and Jets fan. Since Gotham is New York City.
15. Hope you can bear it with this Seahawks fan.
Lo and behold, he’s wearing a bear hat with Skittles on its mouth. Not sure about the significance.
16. These Redskins fans have something to toot about at their game.
Yes, they seem like normal fans in their jerseys. Except that one of them has a giant red football covering a sousaphone.
17. In Pittsburgh, Steeler fandom always starts in the delivery room.
Magee Women’s Hospital has a tradition with covering newborns with Terrible Towels. Though it won’t be long till this little one watches a Steeler game for the first time.
18. A striped beard is always a must for a Bengals fan.
Though you have to admire his effort. Yet, this is quite outlandish if you ask me.
19. This Raiders fan has her share of skulls on her chains.
Her hat even has swords on top. But yes, the outfit is kind of disturbing if you’re not familiar with Raiders fans.
20. “Wanna see my chains?”
And I see he’s with his daughter for the tailgate party. So don’t mind the silver skull mask and mohawk.
21. Guess this is a Chargers white out game.
Yet, these guys seem to take “white out” a bit too far. But at least their hard hats match.
22. For his Bills, this man bares all.
Wonder if he’s in the Polar Bear Club. Cause everyone else around him is wearing a coat and he’s not even wearing a shirt.
23. These superheroes are super fans of the New York Giants.
They even wear blue hair to match their outfits. And yes, they’re super powered up for the game.
24. This Dallas Cowboy fan doesn’t think well of the refs on Thanksgiving.
Though I really like the turkey hat. Actually kind of amusing if you ask me.
25. This Detroit Lions fan is ready for a turkey anytime.
Wonder if he’s wearing that hat for a Thanksgiving game. Then again, wonder why he’d be at the stadium on Thanksgiving.
26. This Atlanta Falcons showgirl always comes in full feathers.
She even wears a red wig and jeweled body suit. But she always tries to get an audience from the stands.
27. Didn’t know that Rumpelstiltskin was a Denver Broncos fan.
Well, his pointy ears seem like a dead giveaway here. Though his beard is much shorter than I thought it would be.
28. Seems like this Raiders fan is doing a voodoo dance of some sort.
Yeah, she may look pretty scary. But I’m sure she won’t harm anyone, Just a very big Raiders fan.
29. This Bills fans is all blue in the horns.
Though his team barely wins given the Bills’ track record. Still, at least it’s not as outlandish as some of the other costumes on this post.
30. These red Texans always back the defense.
They even wear horns on their red cowboy hats. Yet, they intend to support their team.
31. This skeleton face Browns’ fan will haunt your dreams.
If the Browns don’t win, he’ll sure to make the players’ lives a nightmare. Unfortunately, this happens quite often during the season.
32. This Stormtrooper supports his New England Patriots all the way.
Here he is in front of a flag in the background. But always finds time to serve his Galactic Empire.
33. This man wears his support for the Broncos on his hair.
Basically has “Go Broncos” on his mohawk. I know it’s batshit crazy. But it’s a free country.
34. Man, those are really large pendants.
Wonder if those Texan logos make their necks sore. But so far, they don’t seem to mind.
35. This bony skeleton man’s head is spiked for the Raiders.
Raiders fans can have a lot of costumes suited better for Halloween. Yet, I have to admit, he’s certainly intimidating.
36. Seems like I’ve found a real Kansas City Chief.
Well, fire chief anyway. Still, I don’t think he’ll be handy if there’s a fire in the stadium.
37. Speaking of firemen, I don’t think this Raider has much interest to extinguish the flames.
Mostly since he’s wearing skulls and spikes. Also, he sports some villainous makeup and a goatee.
38. In Chicago, the bear eats the cheese.
Though I don’t think cheeses bleed. Yet, I understand the Bears and Packers are intense rivals.
39. Seems like Darth Maul has a message for the New Orleans Saints.
Still, I don’t know what he means by that. Since I live in Western PA and don’t pay attention to sports.
40. These Rams fans plead their team to return.
They’re even wearing horned hats. And yes, the Rams came back to Los Angeles.
41. And so shall it sit on the helmet evermore.
You can guess this is a Ravens fan. Not sure how he gets through the doorway.
42. This Ravens fan is always up for the fun.
Here he wears a jester hat with his Mardi Gras beads. Not sure about the makeup but at least he keeps it from being blackface.
43. This Bills fan is bummed in a blue buffalo headdress.
What do you expect, the Bills aren’t a winning team in the NFL. Still, the headdress seems straight out of Dr. Seuss.
44. These Texans fans just want to stay incognito.
Since they all have paper bags on their heads for some reason. Yet, I really don’t know anyone on these fan posts anyway.
45. While some Buffalo Bills fans have horns, these guys wear wings.
Well, Buffalo wing hats as you see. Nonetheless, this is pretty clever.
46. Seems like green hair is all the rage in Seattle.
He wears a mohawk and goatee. She has a pair of green braids.
47. All hail the mighty Cheese King!
Okay, he’s just a wildly dressed Green Bay Packers fans. Yet, I’m sure he’s going to Comic Con afterwards.
48. This Raiders fan has a skull face you won’t forget.
Wonder if it’s for Day of the Dead. Then again, any Raiders game seems like a Day of the Dead celebration.
49. Apparently, a coconut bra and grass skirt is all you need for a Steelers game.
Either she doesn’t live in Pittsburgh or she’s at a pre-season game. Cause it’s not suited for increment weather.
50. You shouldn’t underestimate this Texans fan’s chains.
He even has a boa for extra touch for some reason. Still, what’s with the large pendant with eyes?
51. This Tennessee Titans fan comes with titan heroics.
Here he is wearing a luchador mask and standing like a superhero. Though he’s only here to support his team.
52. Seems like this king has an epic proclamation.
Okay, he’s just a Dallas Cowboys fan. And no, they aren’t America’s team and never will be!
53. This Baltimore Ravens fan is fired up for the game.
He’s even wearing a fireman’s hat. Yet, this getup seems tame compared to the others.
54. You can’t be a Seahawks fan without a boa and cowboy hat.
Though she also decorates her hat with pins and Mardi Gras beads. Also, paints her face.
55. Seems like Philadelphia has gone to the dogs.
Well, he’s wearing a dog mask. But I hear he’s a good boy.
56. These Oaktown Pirates look for a hearty good time.
Compared to the other Raider fans, this is tame. And yet, they hang out in a bar.
57. I guess these are real San Francisco 49ers.
Well, the team was named after these miners during the Gold Rush. Yet, many of them didn’t really find much gold.
58. Seems like everything’s frozen over in Green Bay.
Actually, that’s just his outfit. But indeed, he appears covered in ice.
59. Bird Lady always dresses in her best for the Atlanta Falcons.
And she wears red with boas for good measure. She even wears a red wig.
60. Apparently, the jet matches the jersey.
Yet, this New York Jets fan doesn’t seem to have a good time. Yet, the jet hat is kind of hilarious.
61. This white dog always likes to party.
Yes, that’s another dog head fan for the Philadelphia Eagles. Yet, this one seems to resemble a poodle.
62. Don’t leave home without your Seahawks feather headdress.
Sure the feathers may be fake. But they’re nonetheless ridiculous as can be.
63. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Amazing Soltar.
Okay, I’m not sure who this guy is. But I know he’s an Eagles fan and his outfit is ridiculous.
64. This rooster roots for the Seattle Seahawks.
Then again, seahawks are known to eat fish. Still, chickens usually aren’t blue and green.
65. Seems like Beetlejuice has a wife.
Okay, he actually doesn’t. This couple is just wearing the same costume to support the Raiders.
66. A true Seahawks fan wears a green mohawk and beard.
And yes, his hairstyle is quite amazing. He also painted his face blue, too.
67. This Giants fan brings all his own plates.
Well, license plates, anyway. And yes, they go down to outside the stands.
68. Of course, the Buffalo Bills fans can match in the outlandish hair department.
Here they sit on the stands with their large logo pendants and buffalo hats. Even wear feather boas to match.
69. There’s more than one kind of cheese hat.
There are cheese fire and police hats as well as a crowns. One even has a belt. Also like the beards.
70. Got a Carolina Panther on your hat?
He even wears blue and black makeup. But the panther is plush by the way.
71. A man’s beard should be in his NFL team colors.
And I see this guy is a Redskins fan. Yet, at least he wears a bandana to match. Oh, wait, that’s his real hair.
72. Apparently, Darth Vader is on the Arizona Cardinals side of the Force.
He even has his helmet painted in Cardinals colors. Don’t insult his costume or he’ll force choke you.
73. A Miami Dolphins fans should always wear a fin.
He even has a fin shield to protect himself. Still, he kind of looks pretty silly.
74. This Raiders woman is rather transparent.
And she doesn’t have much to show for it other than a Raiders logo on her boobs. But at least she’s wearing a jacket.
75. These guys would go all out for their Detroit Lions.
They’re in lion suits and have rubber chickens with them. Still, Lions aren’t known for their track record.
76. Before a Buffalo Bills game, this man gets his poncho on.
He even wears a sombrero with a luchador mask. Yes, these Buffalo Bills fans seem kind of crazy.
77. This Bengals fan comes all out in stripes.
This guy has large Bengal cowboy hat with stripes. And yes, he looks really ridiculous.
78. This Kansas City Chef would like to serve some Chiefs burgers.
Bet you he’s a tailgate party chef. So I guess he’ll have arrow head burgers.
79. “Why so serious?”
Seems like the Joker is a New Orleans Saints fan. Not surprising since he could fit right in at a Mardi Gras parade.
80. Apparently, Wendell wasn’t happy with his Chiefs.
Yeah, I don’t get with the red pigtails. Guess it goes well with the outfit.
81. This old super 49ers fan loves taking to his banjo.
Not sure if superhero outfits and banjos go together. Then again, whatever works.
82. Didn’t know that Optimis Prime was an Indianapolis Colts fan.
Seems to have Colts stuff all over his room and himself. Well, Transformers can be sports fans, too.
83. With Raiders fans, it’s all in the family.
They’re just wearing the logos. And yes, the baby’s wearing one, too.
84. It always helps to have a snazzy hat.
He’s a limo driver by the way and supports his Denver Broncos. But the hat must’ve cost a fortune.
85. Hat Man always turns out for his team.
The top hat’s crocheted for his Denver Broncos. He also has an orange and blue jacket to match.
86. Even the horses get into supporting the Seattle Seahawks.
Guess someone must have had too much time on their hands. Still, you have to give them an A for effort.
87. This little Raider boy has already got 2 skulls.
Yes, this is another young Raider fan. And he sure looks quite fierce.
88. You can barely see these Denver Broncos fans.
They’re just dressed as a couple of mounds. Wonder how they go to the bathroom in those outfits.
89. This Seahawks fan always looks dashing as a charro.
Well, he certainly looks snazzy. With a jacket and he’d look just like one of the Three Amigos.
90. Is that Elvis with Jimi Hendrix?
Actually, they’re just a couple of New Orleans Saints Fans. But they’ll get an audience once they’ve left the building.
91. The Keith Raider Crusaders strikes for the Oakland Raiders.
Fortunately, he’ll be on his way to the Renaissance Festival after the game. That or a dragon to slay.
92. This pirate lass stumps for her Atlanta Falcons.
She even has a hat and some boas and ribbons to decorate. And here she puts a foot on one of the Saints.
93. These Pilgrims have come to see their Detroit Lions.
Funny, you’d think they’d be Patriot fans since they lived in New England. Then again, the Lions usually play on Thanksgiving anyway.
94. This Minnesota Viking fan doesn’t mind a pink boa once in awhile.
Yes, he kind of seems like a juggalo. But he’s certainly fabulous.
95. A father always has to show his daughter how to love her Viking team.
Dad wears a Viking helmet with a yarn beard. The girl has long yellow braids.
96. Did that Patriots fan just lose his head?
Must be some kind of Halloween costume. Then again, it’s kind of creepy.
97. Nothing can stop these Redskins superfans.
Unless it means changing the Redskins name to appease Native Americans. Still, I think a name change is extremely necessary.
98. The Grinch is all pumped up for the Tennessee Titans.
Bet this is for Christmas. And yes, the Grinch will eventually make out with everything afterwards.
99. Mr. Beardo isn’t afraid to show it all.
And it seems like he’s a New York Giants fan. Also, may have too much time on his hands.
100. Seems like the Dark Knight of Gotham goes for New Orleans this time.
Well, at least the team colors go with his outfit. Yet, wait until he finds the Joker in the stadium.