Since Christmas is only a week away, perhaps we should take a break for awhile for some winter creations. Though you can’t really build a snowman where I live during this time (since it hardly snows), it’s nevertheless part of the Christmas motifs especially with the song “Frosty the Snowman” and the cartoon adaptation. As shown, a typical snowman consists of 3 snowballs of varying size, two sticks for arms, a carrot nose, rocks for eyes and buttons, and often a hat and/or scarf. Sometimes a snowman could be depicted with a corn cob pipe but since tobacco use is low and most smokers don’t use pipes, you’re less likely to see one. Nevertheless, on a snowy day, you’ll find plenty of snowmen in all shapes and sizes. So for your reading pleasure, I give you yet another assortment of unique snowmen to enjoy.
- A snowman should always have a feline companion.
Funny, he has his very own snowcat. And the cat has little twigs for whiskers.
2. Care for a boat ride on the ice?
Because he’d basically melt if he was on water. Still, this is pretty clever.
3. It’s a nice day for a drink on the patio.
Looks like a family. Though it seems like one can’t reach the table while sitting.
4. Looks like this guy’s passed out.
And he’s a against a wooden post, seemingly naked. If he was a human, he’d be arrested for indecent exposure.
5. Apparently, he always tries to be well-informed.
Seems to read “Times of Israel.” Guess he’s Jewish. Because this sure as hell doesn’t seem like Israel.
6. “Well, I guess this is in my own likeness.”
Yes, that snow dog certainly resembles that golden retriever. Though the dog doesn’t seem impressed.
7. You can actually get in this snowman.
It’s a snowman igloo. I guess this is somewhere in Alaska or Canada, where these ice homes are built.
8. “It’s snowing, Gromit.”
This is a snow Gromit. And it sure looks like the expressive dog from the claymation cartoons.
9. You can always spend a lazy afternoon lounging in a hammock.
Well, since there’s 6 more weeks of winter, you might as well chill for awhile. This is especially if you’re made of snow. Unless you factor in climate change.
10. Don’t worry, I don’t think she’ll do anything with that pitchfork.
They’re just a humble farm snow couple. Still, got to love the snow woman’s basket hat. And her husband’s bald.
11. Someone’s trying to get a ride.
Uh, I don’t know if reaching out at the bus station will help. But it can’t hurt trying.
12. On some days, your hair can’t just be tamed.
This one even has a baby bundled up near her. So adorable. By the way, the hair is made from evergreen branches.
13. Want to go outside and play ball?
Well, he certainly seems perky. Hope he could pick up the ball.
14. Looks like someone can do a handstand.
Wonder how you build that snowman. Though I guess he’s just a mere show off.
15. You’d almost swear her hair was all twigs.
Indeed, her hair seems to go all over the place. Yet, she does have a nice smile.
16. Perhaps you might be enlightened by this snow Buddha.
Sure he knows he’ll melt once spring comes. But in the meantime, he’ll try finding some inner peace before becoming slush.
17. You can always play with these snow dogs.
These two are just dogs frolicking in the snow. So they’re not hurting anything.
18. Check out his guitar solo.
I guess he worked for the Eagles during their Hell Freezes Over tour. Though check out his twig mohawk.
19. “I’m Olaf and I give warm hugs.”
Though you might want to try skipping his Frozen short if you’re planning to see Coco. Though that is a fairly good likeness.
20. Nobody could resist these snow penguins.
They seem rather small. But you have to like the one with a bowtie on its little tuxedo.
21. Apparently, Muslim couples love to hang out in truck beds.
Well, snowmen can be Muslim, too. Though most Muslims live in place where snow doesn’t exist. Still, these are great.
22. Always try to watch your step.
Yes, someone seemed to fall into the snow. And his friend’s basically laughing about it.
23. A snow lady should always wear a sleek red dress.
Though this dress is basically spray painted. But you have to like how that girl imitates her.
24. Looks like this bearded guy’s rather disappointed.
He’s just hanging around having a beer. So it’s best not to distract him.
25. Put your legs in the air.
And yes, it’s certainly incredible. However, you can’t pull off a handstand with this body type.
26. Eek! Somebody’s shot their eye out!
Yes, that’s really gross. But the one with blood spurting out of his eye doesn’t seem to mind.
27. Seems like Elsa has been sick lately.
This is a whole army of small snowmen. And yes, they will come to you in proper weather conditions, of course.
28. Sometimes a fishing trip is all you need.
Sure they may be fishing in the baby pool. But they’re having quite the bonding experience.
29. Always seek shelter when it gets too cold.
And it seems like they’re cozying up with candles. Let’s hope they’re fake. Since we know open flames can melt them.
30. Fans of Kung Fu Panda might enjoy this snowman.
It’s a snowman version of Po from the franchise. And yes, he has his underwear.
31. Looks like this little guy’s found his snow home.
Well, this is just under a snow dog. But it nonetheless seems cozy for this dog.
32. “Please don’t feed your kid brother to the snow monster!”
Don’t worry, the pants are probably stuffed hand me downs. But it’s certainly disturbing to see.
33. Tragically, Charlie was severely injured in a cataclysmic hit and run.
Man, didn’t know snowmen can spurt out blood like that. Unsurprisingly, his friends are devastated.
34. Look out! There’s a snow shark on the loose!
Wait a minute, sharks aren’t supposed to swim in the snow. Still, this is pretty hilarious.
35. Seems like this guy had a wild night.
Yes, he’s pretty hungover right now. Must’ve been too many cold ones.
36. “Mind if I hitch a ride?”
Well, he’s riding the roof. Nevertheless, he’s so adorable on the ride.
37. You can’t resist the charm of a snow polar bear.
And like polar bears, this little guy’s threatened by climate change. And yes, it’s totally real.
38. Perhaps you might want to see a snow kangaroo?
Didn’t know that I’d see a snow marsupial (aside from the opossum). After all, I don’t think it snows like that in Australia.
39. You have to see this snow pig smile.
Well, she certainly has a radiant smile. Also love the purple buttons.
40. Perhaps we can enjoy this snowy afternoon out on the bench.
Well, this seems nice. Like the snow woman’s hat. Lovely.
41. You’d almost swear this dog is as tall as a house.
Since it seems to tower over the patio. Still, have to admire the collar.
42. This snow lizard just wants to chill for awhile.
And I see it’s smoking something in its mouth. Also, most reptiles would be inactive in cold temperatures since they’re cold-blooded.
43. My, is that a towering snowman.
It’s not the biggest I’ve seen. But it towers above that family by several yards.
44. Now that guy must’ve had way too much to drink.
When you see someone passed out with all those bottles, you need help. Snowmen are no exception.
45. “Howdy, pardner!”
This cowboy snowman has gloves and a belt. Possibly hails from the Rockies.
46. Apparently, spring is here.
And that means this snowman’s days are numbered. So he must enjoy them while they last.
47. Feel free to spare a dime for this hobo.
Didn’t know snowmen could become homeless. Thought they just hung out outdoors.
48. Looks like Fu-Manchu snowman is out for blood.
Yes, I know this looks offensive. But it’s not often you come across a snowman with severed heads.
49. Of course, you can always take a bath.
Okay, she’s showing her boobs. And now she’s embarrassed that you had to look at her.
50. Be on your guard when coming across a snow wolf.
And I see the wolf devouring a snowman right now. Yes, it’s incredibly horrific, indeed.
51. Sometimes you just want to chill on the patio.
They’re in fedora hats and drinking on their lawn chairs. And in sub-zero weather, too.
52. You’d be pressed to see a snowman in black and gold.
Seems like a Steelers fan lives here. Too bad the refs basically ruled out that one touchdown.
53. Wanna buy a snowman? Try here.
Though there’s some assembly required as you can see. Yes, you have to roll the snow balls.
54. Didn’t know I’d see a snow woman with a butterfly net.
Because butterflies don’t like winter. Still, this is kind of adorable.
55. Someone’s all prepared for the Pen’s game.
Though he doesn’t seem too happy here. Though I like his Santa hat.
56. The family that reads together, stays together.
And it seems this girl’s enjoying the time. Got to love this.
57. Look out! Snow zombies!
Somebody go get a blow torch! We’ll melt these bastards!
58. Bet you’ve never seen a snowman in the tree.
Wonder how they pulled this off. Not to mention, he’s wearing Converse tennis shoes.
59. Sometimes you can use a break from snow shoveling.
After all, shoveling snow out of the driveway’s really hard work. So it’s best to sit down once in awhile.
60. “Goodbye cruel world.”
Yes, it’s a snowman hanging himself. Guess he didn’t think the melting point couldn’t come soon enough.