Now that the festivities are over, it’s time we await the Bowl season which takes place around New Years. If you’re an American, you know very well that the NCAA Div. I football playoffs usually consist of 4 teams competing for a championship. How they’re selected, I don’t know. But it’s certainly not fair that Ohio State didn’t get a spot despite winning their conference while Alabama did despite not winning theirs. Yes, we know it should be a playoff style with conference champs playing each other. But I’m not sure why the NCAA ever does this. However, if a Div. I college football team wins it conference, they should have a shot at the championship. Hey, it’s only fair. Anyway, for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of college sports treats. Sure some of them might be cookies and cakes but hey, I have to deal with what I can find. Enjoy.
- Wolverine fans might want to get a load of this cake.
This one is covered with yellow icing and has the Michigan logo. Seems spectacular as a DIY.
2. Gator cookies always make a tasty Florida treat.
Well, University of Florida treats that is. Includes the logo, gators, footballs, and more.
3. Bet no Volunteers can resist this cake.
And it seems to have the cream orange and white polka dot patterns on the tiers. Yeah, I know it’s a horrifying color combination.
4. Care for some Oregon hoodie cookies?
Because Oregon Duck cookies wouldn’t look badass enough. Okay, I’m probably kidding on that one.
5. Bet this stadium cake is a dream for a Texas A&M fan.
Well, if your college mascot is an Aggie, then this is probably a better option. Still, you have to marvel at the detail
6. I’m sure anyone from BYU might get a load of this cake.
Yes, I know this is a Mormon school founded by the leader responsible for founding Utah. But still Brigham Young had a bunch of wives which doesn’t do him any favors.
7. Ohio State cupcakes should always match a cake of Brutus Buckeye.
Though to be honest, Brutus Buckeye is kind of creepy. But at least some of these cupcakes don’t have his likeness.
8. A Georgia cake should be on the gridiron.
This one has the logo on top of the gridiron sheet. Their mascot may be a bulldog, but the large G stands out.
9. Texas Christian fans would adore these cookies.
This one includes footballs and the state of Texas. Because we all know how much Texans love their football.
10. How about a cake from Oregon?
Notice how they don’t have a duck on it. But yes, the logo is rather stellar.
11. Coyote fans will adore this Arizona cake.
Yes, I know I have a lot of college sports cakes on this post. But I have to deal with what I have.
12. For those rolling the tide, you’ll surely go for these sweet Alabama cupcakes.
Though many aren’t happy with Alabama making the playoffs. But the houndsooth is a nice touch.
13. If you’re a Seminoles fan, you’d probably enjoy these Florida State cake pops.
These are covered in white icing and red and gold sprinkles. Only the plain white ones have the “FSU” on them.
14. For Baylor Bears, get a load of these cookies.
Yes, these are for women’s basketball. But as far as college sports go, I usually don’t specify.
15. No tailgate party should go without these Texas A&M cake pops.
Well, these seem professionally made. Yet, appear easy and not too flashy.
16. You can be rather cavalier about this Virginia cake.
This is from the first public university founded by Thomas Jefferson himself. And yet, their mascot is a term used for royalist supporters of the English King Charles I.
17. Mountaineers can never resist a cake like this.
This one is decorated with blue stars along the base. A stellar cake for any graduation.
18. This Mississippi State cake really rings a bell.
And it’s certainly a cake of a bell as far as I see it. Not sure what’s the significance.
19. Anyone from Auburn will roar over a cake like this.
This cake just depicts Aubie lounging on some brick wall. It’s probably not a cake most Tigers fans will get anytime soon.
20. For cause of celebration, this Nittany Lion cake might come in handy.
This one has 2 tiers and depicts the Nittany Lion. And it’s decorations are quite festive.
21. You’d almost think these Razorback cupcakes are high on the hog.
After all, these are from Arkansas while razorbacks are hogs. And yes, they have a rather vicious reputation.
22. I’m sure Oklahomans would want these cookies sooners.
Since their team’s the Sooners. And I guess these cookies have a lot to do with football.
23. This football cake has the classic Tar Heel touch.
This comes from the University of North Carolina in case you’re wondering. And yes, the football is on the turf.
24. This Nebraska stadium cake is a Husker’s dream.
No, I am not familiar with Nebraska in any sense of the state. But this cake is quite spectacular to see.
25. You can always dessert like a champion with these Notre Dame cookies.
And I guess this one pertains to football which the college is best known for. That along with Catholicism and Irish stereotypes.
26. Perhaps an Ohio State cake with Brutus’s face may suit you?
Well, one without Brutus Buckeye’s face on it. But here it serves as a tier.
27. You can’t guess the matter with these Kansas Jayhawks cookies.
Includes the Jayhawk, a stadium scene, and a football. Perfect for any Kansas plate.
28. Try chomping on this beaver cake from Oregon State.
Includes a beaver on the front. And let’s just leave it at that. Because beavers don’t always refer to these rodents.
29. A Volunteer cake should always have a bow on top.
Once again, it’s another creamcicle cake of two tiers. And no, orange and white don’t go well together.
30. Penn State cookies are always a Nittany treat.
Consists of 2 Nittany Lions and the Penn State logos. Available in the University Park region.
31. You can really sink your claws in this Cincinnati cake.
Well, their team is the Bearcats. So the claws on the C is only fitting.
32. Perhaps a sheet cake from Ohio State may suit you.
Too bad this school didn’t make the Div. I playoffs despite winning its conference. I know it’s not fair.
33. Always need a few buckeye nuts on a OSU stadium.
Well, the nuts on this one are made of peanut butter and chocolate. But it nonetheless seems tasty.
34. Care for a helmet cake from Central Florida.
You don’t hear much about this school but it’s in Orlando. So there’s a strong chance many of its students work at Disney World.
35. You can’t do wrong with an M cake for Michigan.
This is undoubtedly a wedding cake. As you can see with the bride and groom helmets.
36. May I suggest this Wolverine stadium?
This one uses yellow and blue candy for the crowds. And yes, it’s Wolverine supreme.
37. You’d be insane not to miss this Louisville Cardinal cake.
Of course, you hear more about Louisville during March Madness. But this cardinal is rather fierce.
38. A toilet paper tree should be on every Auburn cake.
Not sure what the significance of that is. Maybe toilet papered trees in Auburn is to couch burnings in West Virginia.
39. No Auburn grad could resist these cookies.
Well, they’re blue graduation caps with orange tassles and AU on them. And they come in a dozen.
40. Perhaps this Purdue sheet gridiron cake will certainly be a Boilermaker’s special.
This one has gold and black on the edges as well as black goal posts. I’m sure fans would want it.
41. How about rebelling on a cake this Ole Miss stadium?
This is mostly in blue and red with the white stadium walls. Yet, it’s quite a treat.
42. Perhaps your Texas cake should receive the chocolate treatment.
Yes, I know plenty love their Longhorns. But I kind of think this is ridiculous.
43. This Michigan tower cake is truly epic.
This one has a tower, a football, and the Michigan logo. Definitely the envy for any Wolverine fan.
44. Nothing makes a big game dessert like these TCU cupcakes.
This one has a lot of purple decorations including a couple of cowboy boots and flowers. Love these.
45. Any Ohio State mom would want these cookies.
Yes, I know this is for Mother’s day. But yes, there are plenty of moms who love sports.
46. You’d put a ring on this Texas A&M cake.
Yes, they have to have fancy cakes like these. People in Texas must really love their college sports.
47. This WVU football helmet cake will certainly score.
Great for any tailgate or couch burning party. Okay, maybe not the couch burning one.
48. Michigan cookies make a fine addition to any Wolverine dessert platter.
Includes ones of khaki pants, footballs, and jerseys. The outfit is the craziest one of all.
49. You’d almost think these desserts were kind of hokey.
That’s because the Hokey is the mascot for Virginia Tech. And yes, it’s a chicken while the cupcakes have chicken prints.
50. Support your LSU Tigers with this purple and gold cake.
Includes purple stripes and gold paw prints. And all in LSU Tiger glory.
51. No one can miss these Baylor cookies.
These consist of the logo, Texas, the bear paw, hearts, and some expressions. And all covered in white, gold, and green icing.
52. Grace these Auburn cookies on your dessert platter.
Yes, these cookies are probably for a graduation. Yes, they’re professionally made. And yes, they include the logo.
53. TCU fans will adore this horned frog cake.
And yes, it’s purple per TCU colors. Still, this is quite interesting to look at.
54. The O in Oregon always looks good on the gridiron.
Well, that’s a clever way to use the O. And yes, this is for birthday.
55. With Ohio State, you have the O’s for tiers.
Includes the chocolate buckeyes and leaf on top. Too bad this will only be used for a Bowl game for 2018.
56. Bulldog fans would drool over these Georgia cookies.
All they have is just a black G on white with red edging. And yes, they’re perfect for any Georgia dessert platter.
57. Speaking of Georgia, care for this ferocious cake?
Yes, it looks quite mean like a junkyard dog. But that’s pretty much intentional.
58. These TCU treats come bite sizes.
These are all purple with the TCU letters on them. And yes, they come in wraps.
59. You’ll need plenty of nuts for this Ohio State cake.
As I said before these nuts are made from peanut butter and chocolate. But in this case, they surround the cake.
60. This Louisville Cardinal cake shows its cardinal pride.
Yes, this is professionally made. But you have to admire the intricate design on this one.
61. Alabama fans prefer a cake as mighty as the Crimson Tide.
And yes, it has a football on top. This cake was probably used for the NCAA for putting them in the Division I playoffs, hypothetically speaking.
62. At North Carolina, nobody can resist this Tar Heel gridiron cake.
I know I have shown a lot of these stadium cakes for this post. Yet, some of these are about as unique as they are incredible.
63. Redwolves fans may want these Arkansas State cookies.
Indeed, these are for volleyball. But they nevertheless count. Even if college volleyball games aren’t televised outside cable and public access.
64. You’d find that both sides of this cake form a U.
Well, this is from the University of Miami. Yet, this one seems rather simple to assemble.
65. For March Madness, you might enjoy this cake for Louisville.
This one has the Cardinal smack dab in the center. After all, as I said, basketball is what Louisville is best known for.
66. Illini fans might enjoy a bite out of this cake.
This is a cake of Chief Illiniwek who served as the school’s mascot until recently for obvious reasons. Though it’s quite the design which will be devoured.
67. This Osceola cake is perfect for the Seminole fan.
Yes, this is a Florida State cake depicting Osceola on a horse. Because Osceola was the head of the Seminole and fought whites trying to take over their land and send them to Oklahoma. Or kill them.
68. For a Blue Devils basketball games, these cookies will do nicely.
Duke is another big basketball school. Includes jerseys and hearts in blue and white.
69. This Ohio State cake is in pure Buckeye glory.
Has a helmet on top of a patch of turf. Great for winning your conference but not making the playoffs.
70. Bearcats fans will rave on this cookie cake.
Well, a Cincinnati Bearcats fan. Though this more or less resembles a cat getting electrocuted in my opinion.