While some Disney fans buy merchandise to own a piece of the Disney magic, there are some who make their own. In Disney, you find a lot of people doing crafts. The Good Fairies from Sleeping Beauty make a dress for Aurora’s 16th birthday even though Flora and Merrywether can’t agree on the color. You have Gepetto who makes Pinocchio out of wood before the Blue Fairy gives him life and a chance to become a real boy. Then there’s Cinderella and the mice who touch up a dress that her stepsisters later tear apart right before it’s time for a ball. I may not think that Cinderella is one of the best Disney princesses since she had almost everything handed to her. However, you have to admit that she at least did something to achieve what she wanted, even if it was to go to a party. Since Disney is very popular as a brand all over the world, I didn’t have much trouble finding craft projects. Yet, whether they’re licensed by Disney is anyone’s guess. Nevertheless, you’ll find all kinds of Disney craft projects on Pinterest whether they be for decoration, parties, or what else. So for your reading pleasure, here are some magical craft projects from Disney. Just not the kind of magic you see in Disney movies.
- No poor unfortunate soul shall go without this clay Ursula seashell pendant.
This is where Ursula stored Ariel’s voice and used it to get Eric to dump her while disguised as Vanessa. It later broke.
2. This wreath will let guests know that monsters are always welcome in your home.
This is from Monsters Inc. a movie where monsters scare kids from their closet doors at night. Because it’s their job.
3. This Cinderella wreath will be perfect for any ball.
Well, that’s cute. Of course, Cinderella isn’t one of my favorite Disney movies. But this is well done.
4. Let it all go with this crocheted Elsa cap.
Yes, I know it’s from Frozen. But it’s adorable. And I’m sure young girls would like it. Also, Elsa’s braid could be used as a scarf.
5. If you liked Up, then you’ll enjoy hanging this wreath on your door.
This one is of Carl’s house with balloons stringed to it. However, the balloons aren’t blown here. But it’s cute.
6. Those who’ve had their pennies pressed at the Disney parks might want to use them for this bracelet.
There’s a machine at the Disney parks that all you to have your pennies pressed to make what’s on this bracelet. I haven’t used it when I was at Disney World though.
7. This Eeyore wreath bids you welcome.
Eeyore is a fairly popular character in Winnie the Pooh. Sure he’s depressed but he can occasionally be funny and adorable.
8. This crocheted Winnie the Pooh backpack looks as sweet as honey.
After all, who can’t resist this? It’s so adorable for all ages. And in Pooh’s colors, too.
9. How about Cinderella’s castle on a panel?
Cindrella’s castle is in Magic Kingdom and is used for the Disney logo. You see it a lot in silhouette.
10. This felt Up hanging took two samplers.
Well, I don’t think the house was in that color. But it’s certainly in the spirit of it.
11. Keep your money safe in this Mike Wazowski change purse.
Wonder if there’s a Sully purse to go along with this. Then again, like the horns.
12. The Wilderness Explorer in your life will sure enjoy these badge pins.
Yes, these are the badges Russell was wearing from Up on his sash. Still, love these.
13. This lamp and magic carpet display will make a great Aladdin centerpiece.
For some reason, there don’t seem to be a lot of Aladdin craft projects on Pinterest. Not sure why.
14. This Mickey Mouse birdhouse will bring your birds plenty of cheer in the outdoors.
I’m not a fan of Mickey at all. But knowing this is a Disney craft post, I understand that I have to have some things pertaining to him whether I like it or not.
15. If you like the Little Mermaid, remember that old bottles make great lights.
Well, if you put lights in them and aren’t under the sea. Because you know what they say about water and electricity.
16. If you like the Three Cabelleros, you might enjoy a wreath like this.
“We’re three caballeros,/Three gay caballeros,/We sing like we are birds of a feather….” Man, wonder who could remember this song.
17. Be your own mistress of all evil with this Maleficent wreath at your door.
Sure Maleficent might be incredibly evil. But I have to admit, she certainly makes evil look cool at any rate.
18. Any little girl who loves Disney just has to have their own little princess bag.
Each one has its own Disney Princess tutu. Those familiar with Disney can tell which princess is depicted in which.
19. Any Frozen fan should always have two wreaths at the door of Elsa and Anna.
Notice how they almost match each other in style. Because after all, they’re sisters.
20. These pictures illustrate Ariel’s terms for manmade objects.
The one on the left is a corkscrew used for opening wine bottles. The one in the middle is a fork that’s an eating utensil. And the one on the right is a pipe for smoking tobacco. Too bad Ariel didn’t know what they were called and what their functions were.
21. Looks like the cards are painting the roses red on this wreath.
It derives from a scene from Alice in Wonderland with the card soldiers painting the roses red. When the Queen of Hearts notices, well, it’s off with their heads.
22. Those who wear this knitted hat are subject to the power of the Claw.
This is from those little green aliens from the Toy Story series. They’re weird little things but adorable and funny.
23. If you liked Finding Nemo, then you should know what the words on this bag mean.
It’s the address of the dentist’s office where Nemo’s at. And yes, it’s in Australia.
24. This mobile will give you a 3D view of Ariel’s world under the sea.
It’s a good rendition of the Little Mermaid to hang from the ceiling. I can see Ariel, Flounder, and Sebastian on there, too.
25. Sorry about this mug having a little Chip in it.
Didn’t know I was talking about Chip from Beauty and the Beast. Well, after you wash him, he goes back to the cupboard with his brothers and sisters.
26. I’m sure Pooh would find this “hunny” pot hard to resist.
Well, it’s actually a cookie jar. But since it’s inspired by Winnie the Pooh, I’m sure that silly old bear would approve of the design.
27. If you loved Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, you’ll adore this peg doll set.
I’m you can tell which dwarf is which. For some reason Grumpy doesn’t seem to wear red which he did in the movie.
28. Raise a glass to your favorite royal heroines with these Disney Princess wine glasses.
This may only include 7. But each one is well painted that you might not want to drink from any of them.
29. This Enchanted Rose is sure to light up your life.
Unlike in Beauty and the Beast, it doesn’t lose petals or isn’t enchanted. Just lights up from electricity which is good enough for me.
30. As far as talking clocks go, you can’t do better than Cogsworth.
When it comes to repairs, his motto is, “If it ain’t Baroque, don’t fix it.” Still, it’s not an exact likeness. But I’ll put it on there.
31. These Seven Dwarfs amigurumi would make you want to cook and clean for them.
Not sure if they bear an exact likeness to any of the ones in the movie. But these are certainly adorable.
32. Fans of Dumbo might want to have this wreath at their door.
Sure it’s a very cheery decoration with flowers and such. But Dumbo isn’t known to be a cheery movie, at least until the baby elephant learns to fly.
33. Here is a table and chairs set made for any mad tea party.
You see that the chairs represent a major character. And each is well designed. Not sure if I’d want to see it outdoors though.
34. Any girl is bound to be enchanted by this Disney Princess charm bracelet.
Each figure is made from polymer clay. However, I won’t recommend this to kids under 3 years old for obvious reasons.
35. Fans of The Lion King might enjoy a pendant depicting Rafiki’s sketch of Simba.
Of course, this is what Simba’s portrait looks at night when he was a cub. It later gets a mane when he’s an adult.
36. Preserve the magic of the Magic Kingdom with this quilt of Cinderella’s castle.
Seems whoever made this did a very good job with the castle and fireworks. Of course, Mickey has to be included to know that it’s Disney we’re talking about.
37. These signs show the rides of Walt Disney World in Orlando.
I’ve been on some of these rides when I was at Disney in high school. But you have to love this though.
38. If you want to build a snowman, this Olaf wreath is perfect for your home.
Yes, he may be annoying and wants to see summer. But you have to like this wreath of him made of tulle.
39. If you’re into Mickey Mouse cartoons, this flower pot arrangement will do you wonders outside.
Again, I’m not a fan of Mickey Mouse cartoons. But I do think this is an interesting flower pot arrangement.
40. May you always have a friend in these Toy Story flower pots.
Includes Woody, Buzz, and Jessie. Hope Woody’s doesn’t have a snake in it.
41. Rest your head on one of these Disney Princess pillows.
Only includes 9 of them. But each is made in the same style with hair and eyes.
42. A tiara like this can be only well suited for Princess Ariel.
As you look at the forks near the large jewel. And the fact that it uses green stones.
43. I’m sure anyone can bother with this Winnie the Pooh wreath.
Yes, that’s with Pooh’s famous catch phrase. Still, this is so adorable and so fitting for Pooh.
44. Cars fans might be in awe of this lounge chair of Mater.
You know the annoying tow truck voiced by Larry the Cable Guy. Yeah, that’s him. But I have to like how the person made this lounge chair of him. Now that’s clever.
45. You can easily build a snowman with socks.
Yes, this is a sock Olaf from Frozen. And I believe he bears close resemblance to him in the movie.
46. As we know, Winnie the Pooh always likes being near his honey pots.
I like how they have a larger flower pot for Pooh and a smaller one for the honey jar. So cute.
47. Oh, what a Tangled web this wreath is.
Because this wreath is from Tangled and depicts Rapunzel. Like the blond braid in this which seems fitting.
48. No amigurumi will make you smile like these of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
Yes, I had amigurumi dwarves before in this post. However, these are smaller and include Snow White.
49. Fans of Gaston will agree that his tombstone has a perfect epitaph.
I know Gaston is a Disney villain who can be quite a monster in Beauty and the Beast. But he’s just so funny and full of himself that you can’t help but like him. Also, uses antlers in all of his decorating.
50. There is no one in Toy Story that makes a better piggy bank than Ham.
Man, that really looks like him. Wonder why Disney doesn’t sell Ham piggy banks more often. They could make a profit with this.
51. In Beauty and the Beast, Babette proves herself as an efficient duster.
Well, she is a feather duster and a maid in human form. She’s also Lumiere’s girlfriend.
52. Each of the Disney Princesses on this display has their name signed on a color.
Only 10 are shown here. Anna and Elsa share since they’re sisters and in the same movie.
53. With WALL-E and EVE it’s robot love.
Yes, WALL-E and EVE may be robots. But their story is kind of cute. And so is this pillow.
54. As Lion King fans know, “Hakuna Matata” means no worries.
Don’t know why this wreath doesn’t include Timon and Pumbaa. Because “Hakuna Matata” is their song.
55. No Disney girl could ever be without this Disney Princess quilt.
Sure it only shows their outfits. But I think it’s pretty and clever.
56. Have your Disney Princess snuggle up with one of these amigurumi dolls.
Well, these are only some of the Disney princesses. But I have to admit these are really adorable.
57. Those who treasured that tale as old as time, you may love this stained glass window painting.
It’s the stained glass window of Belle and the Prince at the end of Beauty and the Beast. And yes, the rose is prominently featured.
58. These Disney Princess felt dolls are certainly hard to resist.
Yes, these are all made the same way and feature 13. But they’re so cute.
59. For Dalmatians, Cruella De Vil is among the most feared people on earth.
Because in 101 Dalmatians, she has a bunch of puppies kidnapped so she could make coats out of them. She also smokes and doesn’t have a nice temper. Oh, and she drives like crazy.
60. As cups are concerned, these two belong together.
Here we have WALL-E and EVE mugs by the fireplace. So adorable.
61. For a model house like this, you’d want to put balloons on it to see how it flies.
Yes, this was made to look like the house from Up. No, I wouldn’t recommend you to put balloons on it because I wouldn’t want to risk damage. Love it.
62. Snuggle with a friend with a Toy Story pillow.
Includes Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Rex, and Mr. Potatohead. Still, these are cute. Love their eyes.
63. Recreate your moments in Toy Story with this peg doll set.
Well, here are some of the toy characters as you see. Like how they made Mr. Potatohead and the little green alien into different shapes.
64. These Disney Princess wine glasses are sure to sparkle.
And yet, another set of Disney Princess wine glasses. But these have glitter on them. So it’s fine.
65. Guess time’s Up on this clock.
Because this is a clock from Up. Love how they used balloons for the bottom part of the face.
66. A wreath like this will sure make your home a wonderland.
Yes, this is a wreath from Alice in Wonderland. But you have to like what’s in the center.
67. This wreath will sure make your guests feel welcome in your own Hundred Acre Wood.
This wreath includes Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore. However, despite that he usually has a key role to play in the cartoons, Rabbit is not included because he’s a killjoy.
68. This crocheted Pooh hat will keep your warm as you think.
Well, it doesn’t show all of Pooh’s head. But it’s so adorable that you don’t even care.
69. If you love the Disney Princesses, then you’ll adore this peg doll set.
Not sure if includes all your favorite Disney heroines. But I’m sure people will enjoy them.
70. For Pooh fans, snuggle with one of these amigurumi.
I may not care for Mickey Mouse and his friends. But I do like Winnie the Pooh. And I have to admit, these are adorable.
71. In Lilo & Stitch, Ohana means family.
That movie is about an alien that falls to earth and is adopted by a Hawaiian family. Both are pretty weird.
72. With this onesie, your baby will always be watching you.
That’s coming from that old lady slug monster in Monsters Inc. Nevertheless, this is hilarious.
73. Don’t go to a winter ball without this Cinderella hat.
It’s a crocheted version of her hair. Also, if you’re subject to Cinderella laws, keep that in mind as well.
74. There’s nothing more regal for a little girl than these Disney Princess ribbon pins.
Instead of wearing ribbons, these princesses are ribbons. And I assure you girls will love them.
75. Keep your candy safe in this Cinderella dispenser.
It’s outfitted with its own tulle skirt so you’ll surely have a ball. Like the tiara.
76. Fans of Timon and Pumbaa may appreciate this wreath of Timon in a Hawaiian skit.
Yes, this blue deco mesh wreath features Timon when he and Pumbaa put on a song and dance routine to distract the hyenas. It’s in the movie, by the way.
77. If you liked Sleeping Beauty, then you’ll like this jeweled face of the book in the movie.
I have to admit, it’s almost perfect. However, while Aurora isn’t the best Disney Princess, Maleficent and the Good Fairies are awesome characters.
78. For some reason, I find this Alice in Wonderland wreath simple but fancy at the same time.
Makes you curiouser and curiouser, doesn’t it? But you have to appreciate a wreath like this.
79. No one says your wreath shouldn’t include mouse ears.
I had to put at least one Mickey Mouse wreath some where. Otherwise, I’m sure viewers would complain about it.
80. What could ever be cuter than seeing Pooh in a balloon?
I think this might be for a baby room. But it’s just so adorable you can’t resist. After all, Pooh is such an endearing bear you got to love.
81. Adorn yourself with these Lion King Simba earrings.
According to Simba’s portrait by Rafiki that is. Wonder if my sister would like them.
82. “There’s a snake in my pack.”
This is a Woody backpack from Toy Story. Has bandanna stripes and a star.
83. Fans of Up will sure want to wear this necklace.
This one is a pendant of the house from Up with balloons. Yes, it’s fine craftsmanship but very delicate.
84. Nothing makes your dreams come true like this Mickey rainbow quilt.
Sure it has Mickey Mouse ears on it. But at least it’s in a nice rainbow pattern that I can put on this post.
85. Now you can wear a pendant of the magic rose on your necklace.
Well, it’s not really magical. But it’s certainly inspired by Beauty and the Beast.
86. Bring the magic to the kitchen with these Disney Princess aprons.
Well, this set only includes 5. But I wonder why Aurora’s and Cinderella’s almost look the same.
87. No Little Mermaid party is complete without a candelabra like this.
Notice that the candle holders have cutlery on them. Mostly because Ariel doesn’t know that a candelabra is used for candles.
88. Show your love for Disney with this Mickey Mouse lamp post.
I may not like Mickey. But I think this is pretty amazing. Some of his fans are bound to want one.
89. Raise a toast to these Disney Princess champagne glasses.
Well, there are only 5 in this set. Yet, each of them have glitter. And I’m sure they’re not for drinking.
90. Snuggle up with this pillow of Simba and Mufasa.
Of course, we all know what happens to Mufasa. Yeah, I know plenty of people remember that moment in our childhoods.
91. Make a stitch in time with these Disney Princess embroidered necklace pendants.
Shows 6 examples. But each is lovely in its own way to say the least.
92. Apparently, a Mickey Mouse shelf can store a lot of things.
Weill, this is a Mickey Mouse shelf with Mickey Mouse figures. Also available with Minnie.
93. Those who liked Timon and Pumbaa might enjoy a painting like this.
Now there’s Timon and Pumbaa. I’m sure plenty of people my age will remember this moment fondly.
94. This Cinderella’s Castle shelf is a great place to store paints.
And it seems to do a fairly good job. Like how the paints are sorted by color.
95. Fans of Jasmine might adore this tulle wreath.
Contains the Genie lamp and Jasmine’s headband. Is also mostly blue, too.
96. This Beauty and the Beast wreath certainly has character.
Well, it has Belle, the Beast, and other characters. And it’s in purple, too. What more can I want of this?
97. This Little Mermaid wreath comes with its own fish tail.
I think this might be for a kid’s room. Nevertheless, it’s quite fitting.
98. No Disney bathroom is complete without a Mickey Mouse mirror.
This one has a bow tie. Wonder if Walt himself had one of these. Probably. Somewhere.
99. If you have a collection of Disney pins, you can display them anywhere.
Such as in a frame like this. Nevertheless, that’s a lot of Disney pins. Never seen so many in my life.
100. What this wreath depicts is a tale as old as time.
Yes, I know it’s another wreath. And it’s of Beauty and the Beast. But I couldn’t pass this one up.