So I give you Disney costumes, merchandise, and crafts. Now it’s on to the treats. Since even Disney characters have to eat, there’s a lot of stuff revolving around food. In fact, there’s a Disney Pixar movie called Ratatouille that revolves around a rat who aspires to be a chef in Paris. You also have the famous spaghetti scene pictured above from Lady and the Tramp where our two lead dogs share a romantic dinner to “Bella Notte.” Then there’s the “Be Our Guest” number from Beauty and the Beast where Belle is entertained by a production of singing and dancing inanimate objects. Yes, you will find tons of food moments like this in plenty of Disney movies throughout the years. Hell, there are even movies when the characters are seen as food like in Bambi (since I know a thing or two about deer hunting season even though Bambi’s mother was poached). Or in The Little Mermaid when there’s a scene of a chef making a mess in the kitchen when trying to kill Sebastian (who eventually gets served to Eric’s butler). Yes, it’s bound to give some children or parents nightmares. Outside of the Disney movies, you’ll find plenty of Disney theme park cuisine at the parks. There are also plenty of treats on Pinterest where I’ve found plenty which people make for Disney themed parties. Now for your reading pleasure, I give you a treasure trove of Disney goodies to fawn over.
- Since she’s the first Disney Princess, let’s start with a Snow White Bento lunch.
And it seems this is the first time I’ve seen Snow White on cheese. But she still looks adorable.
2. You don’t have to go to the Hundred Acre Wood to get a hold of this delicious Pooh snack.
Well, I’m sure even a honey loving bear would find these cheese and cracker treats tasty. So adorable.
3. For your Alice in Wonderland party, make sure you have cookies like these.
However, since we don’t live in Wonderland, you don’t have to worry about them making you larger or smaller. Well, maybe gaining a few pounds but that’s about it.
4. Monsters Inc. fans might want to take a bite out of these Mike Wazowski cake pops.
As far as mythological creatures are concerned, Mike Wazowski is one of the most lovable cyclops monsters I’ve ever seen. However, Monsters Inc. is really about his friend Sully.
5. Fans of Cars might enjoy these traffic cone cakes.
Just have some ice cream cones, graham crackers, and cake filling. Don’t seem too hard to make at all.
6. If you like Up, then you’ll like this mass of cupcakes.
The bottom cupcake is the of the Up house. The rest our balloons. So creative but probably professionally done.
7. Fans of the Sorcerer’s Apprentice sequence of Fantasia might enjoy a cake like this.
Let’s just say, Mickey shouldn’t have used his magic to avoid doing chores. That just caused a lot of trouble.
8. Cars fans might want to take a bite out of this Mater sandwich.
I know Cars isn’t one of Pixar’s best. Nor is Mater one of its best characters. But having a sandwich shows that the film had ample popularity.
9. Now that’s one big loaf of Mickey bread.
Guess this is made from a Disney park chef. And he seems to be proud of it, too.
10. There’s nothing more sweeter than a gingerbread Up house.
I know it’s not for eating like most gingerbread creations. But it sure is amazing to look at if you agree with me.
11. A Sleeping Beauty cake like this will make any birthday girl feel like a fairy princess.
Not sure if you can eat the book. But it sure makes this cake stand out to some extent.
12. There’s no magical cake from Disney than one of Cinderella’s castle.
This is especially when you have Cinderella and her prince in front of it. Of course, no on really cares for her prince much.
13. A Maleficent candy apple is a fitting treat for any Mistress of All Evil.
Doesn’t hurt if it’s green like Maleficent’s skin. Like the horns, too.
14. This Belle bento lunch shall be more than enough to tame a hungry beast.
And this seems to be a good likeness of her. Wonder what the hair is made of.
15. There’s nothing fishy about this Finding Nemo bento lunch.
Not sure if it contains any fish. But we all should agree that this rice Nemo is so adorable.
16. Wake up in the morning to some Mr. Potato Head pancakes.
Said to be a great treat for those with angry eyes. Not sure if there’s a Mrs. Potato Head equivalent though.
17. Any little girl is sure to delight in these Disney Princess gingerbread cookies.
Only 8 of these are featured. Some with the dress variety. But these are cute and doable with the right icing and food coloring.
18. This Disney Princess cake seems to have the whole castle bunch.
I’m sure this was made for a 4 year old before Frozen. Otherwise, you’d be bound to see Elsa and Anna on it.
19. No Toy Story party could ever be complete without cupcakes depicting the little green men.
Even better if you serve these via the claw like in the Pizza Planet scene of the first movie. Still, seem quite easy to make and very expressive.
20. Remember that Pixar short with the birds on wire? Well, there’s a cake for that.
Like the movies, Pixar shorts have their fans. I forget what this one is called. But the cake design is spot on.
21. These Monsters Inc. donuts will sure give you a scare.
Sure they’re not scary except in nutritional content. But you have to admire how this person could get their faces just right.
22. This Pinocchio bento lunch will help you munch upon a star.
Includes a Jiminy Cricket apple and a Pinocchio sandwich. The cheese on the crackers are depicted as stars since “When You Wish Upon a Star” is from that movie.
23. This cake of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs will make you say “Heigh-Ho.”
I’m sure this guy is proud of the cake he made. Even has the Wicked Queen in her old hag disguise.
24. Make this Ariel bento lunch part of your world.
Ariel may not be one of my favorite Disney Princesses for obvious reasons. But they really got this lunch in her likeness.
25. These Mickey Mouse pretzel bites are a real Disney treat.
Like any pretzel bites, these are quite easy to make. Except you have to use different sized M&M’s.
26. No magical party on an Arabian night is complete without an Aladdin cake of the sultan’s palace.
Definitely professionally made due to the attention of detail. But you have to admire the design.
27. Nothing makes a better Toy Story lunch than a little green man on toast.
He’s mostly made from guacamole. But he’s so adorable you can just eat him up.
28. Fans of Roz from Monsters Inc. will surely enjoy this ice cream sundae.
She’s that slug monster with the raspy voice who administrates the floor Mike and Sulley work on. And this is almost captures her perfectly.
29. This WALL-E cake is impossible not to love.
Because WALL-E is such a cute, expressive, and sweet robot that brings you to tears. This cake is so adorable.
30. These enchanted stained glass rose cookies are perfect for any Beauty and the Beast occasion.
As you’ve seen the movie, the intro is told with stained glass windows and there’s an enchanted rose involved. I’m sure these were professionally made as well.
31. You can’t go wrong with stuffed Mickey Mouse peppers for satisfying your Disney appetite.
I may not be a fan of Mickey. But I’m sure if you know how to make stuffed peppers, you’ll know how to make these.
32. No Up house cake? A Spirit of Adventure blimp is as good as any.
The Spirit of Adventure blimp was the ride Carl’s hero Charles F. Muntz. He’s the movie’s bad guy, by the way.
33. No Pooh party is ever complete without some “hunny” pots.
I bet these are made in a similar way to the cupcake cauldrons. Yet, these are quite clever and adorable.
34. No Disney party could ever be complete without some Mickey Mouse pizza.
They’re made the same way as regular small pizzas. But with Mickey Mouse ears of course.
35. You’ve heard of sushi. How about Poohshi?
Yes, that’s Winnie the Pooh sushi. Not sure if has honey. But it’s so cute that you just want to eat it up.
36. A headstrong princess can always do with a Merida lunch from Brave.
This is in the bento style with Merida in a seaweed dress, a rice face, and noodle hair. Comes with a side of tomato soup.
37. You can’t have a Disney party without serving up some Mickey Mouse pizza.
I think this might’ve come from some pizzeria that makes them. Maybe at the Disney parks. But this looks doable.
38. There’s no such bother with this Winnie the Pooh lunch.
Yes, it’s a bento Winnie the Pooh lunch. And it has Pooh made of cheese. But it’s adorable to say the least.
39. You can’t go wrong with these Mickey Mouse buns.
Comes with cheese to dip in according to this picture. However, these seem rather easy to do and look tasty.
40. Try to munch on this Cinderella lunch before midnight.
I know Cindrella is in a pink one instead of blue or silver. But there’s not a lot of blue or silver food around. Plus, her hair looks cheesy.
41. Melted Olaf always makes a great Frozen treat.
Okay, this might be kind of crazy for the little ones around. But I think it’s kind of clever, especially around summer.
42. This Lumiere lunch will brighten your day.
And I assure you that it’s quite healthy, too. As Lumiere is made from cheese and banana.
43. Those who love Disney will find this macaron set hard to resist.
Well, they consist of plenty of Disney characters from movies and cartoons. You see some from Winnie the Pooh and Monsters Inc.
44. No Disney Princess party is eve without cupcakes like these.
These may be professionally made. But will go nicely with the castle cake I showed earlier.
45. No Frozen party should ever exclude these marshmallow Olaf bites.
And they really seem to resemble Olaf, too. Let’s hope he’s not on a beach towel at the moment.
46. Wonder how this Beauty and the Beast cake manages to strike a balance.
I’m sure this cake was professionally made and not cheaply. Still, makes me scratch my head just looking at it.
47. If you liked Toy Story 3, then you might take to a cake like this.
Of course, it might make some parents cry, especially if they have kids all grown up and have been to college. Still, this is kind of neat to see.
48. For a monster party, try some of this Mike Wazowski guacamole dip.
We call it because it’s green and has one eye. Might be good with crackers.
49. This Belle bento is a lunch befitting any princess.
Somehow Belle seems to be quite cheesy. Then again, she seems mostly made from cheese in this one.
50. You can’t have a Pooh party without these “hunny” pot cake pops.
You see these “hunny” pots a lot in Winnie the Pooh. Because the bear really loves honey.
51. But I didn’t think I’d see everything when I see a cake of an elephant trying to fly.
This is from Dumbo. It’s a movie about a cute baby circus elephant who eventually learns how to fly. And is separated from his mother.
52. No Frozen party is complete without a marshmallow Olaf in blue jello.
Here he is lying in jello in a fantasy of lying in water. Doesn’t seem to know that by summer, he’ll be melted and evaporated by that point. Because he’s made of snow.
53. Let it go in the morning with an Elsa pancake breakfast.
Sure she may be an icy snow queen. But this pancake breakfast doesn’t have to.
54. No Aladdin themed party is complete without a cake like this.
Mostly consists of a Genie lamp and cushions. But I think it’s very well made and matches with the movie perfectly.
55. This Buzz Lightyear lunch will take you to infinity and beyond.
And this bento really seems to capture Buzz’s face that it’s almost creepy. Like how they used carrot stars.
56. If you loved Ratatouille, this is the cake for you.
Normally, such a sight might be a chef’s nightmare. But since it’s on a cake honoring a Pixar film, it’s adorable.
57. Any Disney party will always have to include cookies like these.
These are cookies depicting well-known Disney characters. Some from movies you’ve seen. Some you haven’t.
58. This Bambi lunch is fitting for any forest creature.
However, despite it’s reputation, Bambi isn’t a cute little deer story, especially since his mother gets shot. And it wasn’t based on a children’s story either.
59. This Mickey ice cream bar cake will never give you a frosty reception.
This was made for a boy called Vinny who was turning 40. You see, Disney kids could be of any age.
60. This Sheriff Woody bento lunch will help you reach for the sky.
Like how they made it really look like Woody here. And put him over Buzz Lightyear table cloth.
61. Nothing can bring you the magic of Disney at your party than a cake like this.
This castle cake features many of your favorite and important Disney characters. Includes Mickey and friends, princesses, and Pixar.
62. If this is the night for your party, then this Lady and the Tramp cake will make it bella notte.
Yes, it depicts that romantic spaghetti scene I put in as an introductory picture. And it’s so cute.
63. If you are more crazy about cats, then perhaps this Aristocats cake might suit your fancy.
This depicts a movie in which an alley cat helps a cat and her kittens return home. Also has a jazzy musical number, too.
64. For healthy desserts, this Minnie Mouse fruit pizza will do.
Minnie is Mickey’s female counterpart and girlfriend who’s just as annoying. But this fruit pizza seems doable and nutritious.
65. You have to have no heart not to love this Bambi cake.
Yes, this a cake that captures a heartwarming moment. Too bad the hunters got to his mom during the winter. However, it’s clear that she was poached.
66. A brave princess has to have a Brave cake like this one.
It’s of Merida shooting arrows in the forest. Also has trees that are made from icing and pretzel sticks.
67. You can’t have a super party without these Incredibles cupcakes.
Well, mainly these are Mr. Incredible cupcakes. But everyone in his family has the same kind of uniform so I’m going with the plural.
68. This Piglet bento lunch will have you tickled pink.
It’s also kind of interesting that Piglet’s original voice actor was in 12 Angry Men. He was Juror #2.
69. Hope this Mulan lunch makes a man out of you.
Well, I was just kidding on that one. But this Mulan lunch is befitting for any female badass.
70. These Mickey and Friends pretzel snacks should be great for any party platter.
And they should be no trouble to make. However, Mickey Mouse and his buddies are annoying as hell in the cartoons.
71. Didn’t know a house cake can be held up by so many jellybeans.
Actually it’s not. But this is a great cake of the house from Up. Like how it looks raised.
72. Remember the starfish from Finding Nemo? Well, say hello to these cookies.
Well, her name is Peach. And she functions as a lookout for the aquarium fish at the dentist’s office. Still, these cookies are neat.
73. This WALL-E and EVE bento lunch will melt their heart.
Who knew that Pixar could make a robot love story that would make you cry? This is so adorable, by the way.
74. No one with a lion’s appetite could ever resist some Simba hummus dip.
Well, at your Lion King party anyway. Still, like how they used nachos and peppers for some of the features.
75. A Rapunzel Tower cake is always great for a Tangled affair.
I think it’s for a wedding. But I like the flowers on it. Very pretty.
76. This Pocahontas bento lunch is said to paint all the colors with the wind.
Sure Pocahontas maybe one of the stronger Disney Princesses, but as a history major she’s not one of my favorites. Mostly because her historical counterpart didn’t have a romance with John Smith because she was 10 or 11 at the time.
77. If you don’t have the dough, you can always do a Mickey Mouse pizza with pepperoni.
Make sure you use a different size for the head and ears. Still, looks pretty easy.
78. Candy poisoned apples are always befitting for an evil queen.
Well, these aren’t actually poison. But I have to like the icing skull decorations on them.
79. You might be able to fly with this Tinkerbell fruit salad.
Truth be told, I didn’t put any Peter Pan stuff on my Disney posts because I’m not a fan of the film. But I think this is well done.
80. Toy Story fans will surely delight in a cake of Andy’s room.
Really like this cake. And it really seems to capture the kid’s room. So cool.
81. A dream is a wish your heart makes with this Cinderella glass slipper cake.
I wonder why the glass slippers seem to remain after everything changed at midnight. However, it’s easier to see that you can’t fit a foot into glass like into leather.
82. Anyone who simply doesn’t like this Mary Poppins cake is simply quite atrocious.
Yes, this is a Mary Poppins cake from the movie. Like how it has her umbrella and Burt’s porkpie on top.
83. You can’t deny that this bento will make a fine lunch in the Hundred Acre Wood.
Consists of Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore. And yes, they’re all so cute you’d want to eat them up.
84. This Mulan cake is fitting for any kick ass heroine.
This is a cake of Mulan in a Chinese garden at home. Considering her circumstances, she’s not from peasant stock to say the least.
85. Guess the feelings on this cake are all mixed up.
This is an Inside Out cake. And it seems that Fear and Anger have to share a tier.
86. What’s not to love about this Eeyore cake?
Sure he’s depressed all the time. But there’s a reason why he’s so popular, especially when there’s a butterfly on his nose.
87. Pooh is always in his element when he’s in honey.
Yes, Pooh is certainly loving this. Cake may be professionally made but it’s adorable.
88. It’s no lie that you can’t do without Pinocchio cookies for a Disney dessert platter.
Sure they may only show his head. But I’m sure some people can’t help but love them.
89. This Princess Aurora bento is a lunch that seems once upon a dream.
I don’t know about you but Aurora seems to be among the least active Disney Princesses. Then again, she’s supposed to be a sleeping beauty, but still.
90. These Snow White posioned apple cookies are certainly to die for.
Oh, wait did I say to die for? Maybe knocking you out until someone kisses you. Hope that doesn’t happen to me.
91. For an easy Little Mermaid cake, try one of Flounder.
You know, one of Ariel’s fish friends. This one has blue cookie fins to spare.
92. If you like Pixar movies but can’t decide, this cake is for you.
I guess this is for a boy since it has Cars, Toy Story, the Incredibles, Monsters Inc., and Finding Nemo. Not on there are Brave, Ratatouille, WALL-E, A Bug’s Life, and Up.
93. This Olaf cake is great for any Frozen occasion.
And it doesn’t seem to take much trouble to make either. And unlike Olaf in the movie, can withstand the heat.
94. Not Pooh party can be complete without some Piglet cookies.
These are icing covered Oreos with jelly bean noses and marshmallow ears. So cute.
95. This Jafar bento lunch will leave you hypnotized.
Like when Jafar is with the Sultan. Okay, maybe not that far.But this is kind of cool.
96. It’s about time Disney villains had a cake of their own.
Kind of wish Maleficent is on there because she’s a well known bad girl of Disney. But this is sufficient.
97. These Tangled cupcake treats certainly let their hair down.
As you can see by the cones, if you please. Like the purple icing tops, too.
98. There’s simply nothing sweeter than some Pooh buns.
Hopefully they have honey in them for Pooh’s taste. So adorable.
99. This is a kind of cake that can melt a Frozen heart.
Since it has Anna and Elsa on them. After all, Frozen is the kind of story depicting sisterly love.
100. Finally, this Jasmine bento lunch will put you in a whole new world.
Well, her outfit wasn’t that color in the movie. But this is a fairly good rendition.