As we all know, soap is a rather essential product in our every day living. After all, we use soap to clean ourselves with whenever we take a bath or shower. We also use it for dishes, our clothes, and our spaces. It also comes in forms like bars, salts, liquids. and powder detergent. Still, while most people view soap as a cleaning agent to wash things and people with, this doesn’t stop people from using it for creative artistic expression. Mostly they’d make their own soap designs as gifts, but sometimes you’d wonder. Still, what I’m about to show you are the many designs which people and companies have made and manufacture. So without further adieu, here are some uniquely designed soaps for your viewing pleasure. Of course, we’ll be seeing designs from bath soap, naturally.
1. Heard of soap on a rope? Well, here’s soap on a roll.
Actually, using your toilet roll as a soap dispenser might come in handy. Except I would need the roll for toilet paper.
2. A little butter on your toast, perhaps?
Okay, it’s soap so I’m probably not going to eat that. Still, I can’t tell whether the yellow stuff is butter or melted cheese. Seems more like melted cheese to me.
3. You’ve heard about growing a mustache. How about washing with one?
Available in brown and pink, apparently. And no, you can’t eat them though they do resemble chocolates if you know what I mean.
4. Man, can’t believe you can have money in your soap.
It’s going to take me a hell of a long time to get my $10 back. And even then, I’m not sure if I can use it to buy anything.
5. Smell like a tropical paradise with some coconut soap.
I don’t know about you, but that resembles more of a ball of cream filled chocolate than a coconut to me. And it seems delicious unlike real coconut.
6. For a great gift for your sweetheart for Valentine’s Day, how about a nice chocolate heart soap?
Of course, your girlfriend will get mad at you when she realizes that it’s soap and not chocolate. This is especially true if that girlfriend is me.
7. Hey, would you want some fries with your Burger King order?
Still, eating these fries might cause you to cough out soap bubbles when you try to wash them down. Also, won’t taste in any way like French fries.
8. And now, scrub yourself clean with soap kebabs.
Now while this is pretty creative, I’m sure it’s now for kids. I mean the skewers can be quite sharp and poke somebody’s eye out.
9. How about some popcorn for the movie?
Then again, this popcorn soap may be better suited to wash yourself after you come back from the movies smelling of real popcorn and who knows what else.
10. Jesus Christ came to this world to cleanse the world from sin as well as died on the cross for it. Now you can have Jesus on a rope cleanse your body, face, and naughty bits.
Now this is just priceless. Still, knowing it’s Jesus on a rope, I can’t just pass this one up. Let’s just say, I can have a lot of fun with this one but I also don’t want to say anything inappropriate either.
11. As 96.1 KISS FM always said, “It’s peanut butter jelly time.”
Compared to real sandwiches, these PB&J soaps seem to be much neater than the real thing. Of course, you wouldn’t want to eat this one since it may kill you.
12. Nothing cleans better than a bunch of disembodied baby hands.
Now this is creepy. Seriously, baby hands? Who the hell thought this would be a great soap idea? There’s no way I’d want to clean my armpits with the hand of a 9 month old!
13. Love may stink but the soap shall set you clean.
Of course, you don’t want to give this soap to your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day would you? Might send the wrong message.
14. Sometimes the path to good hygiene is just a click away.
Still, I’m sure that these mice may not be great for your computer, but they will sure do you wonders in the shower. Also, a great way to tell your local IT guy that he freaking stinks.
15. Of course, you can’t leave without grabbing a drumstick of soap, that is.
Nevertheless, hope rubbing yourself with this soap in the shower doesn’t make you smell like garlic or seasoning. The marinade may smell great on a real chicken, but not so much on you, except to a cannibal.
16. For the Jew in your life, may I suggest to you a matzo ball soap as a gift for Chanukah?
I don’t think matzo balls are that big. Still, it’s interesting it comes with its own box with a stereotypically Jewish guy on it and Hebrew lettering.
17. Now having a Tyrannosaurus Rex soap will make you cleaner than you’ve ever been since 65 million years ago.
Still, this would make a great gift for a young boy since boys tend to go crazy over dinosaurs. Well, unless that special little boy in your life tends to be the kid from Jurassic Park.
18. Summer is the time of frozen treats on a popsicle stick whether they have ice cream or not.
Of course, these are soaps. Yet, this hasn’t stopped one person from biting into the ice cream sandwich one.
19. Looks like Fido needs a treat.
Then again, this might be better used to clean Fido than to feed him. In fact, feeding him this bone soap may poison him. And now you know.
20. Of course, since everyone loves bacon, we just have to have bacon soap.
Of course, sometimes it’s better to eat bacon than to smell like it. I mean no one wants to smell like bacon grease since it may attract the neighborhood dogs.
21. Now here’s a soap of a Japanese sumo wrestler.
Please tell me he’s wearing a loin cloth under there. I know it’s really hard to tell due to the that he’s so morbidly obese like most sumo wrestlers.
22. For Valentine’s Day, try out these cute little candy soap hearts.
Of course, the real Valentine’s Day heart candies are very much inedible anyway as well as made by Necco, a company known for its bad candies. Still, this might be a better gift than real candy hearts.
23. Be up to your Easter Sunday best with these colored egg soaps.
It’s clever that these come in a little egg carton. However, I wish they had one of them in purple. Still, at least they won’t become egg salad once the Easter season is gone.
24. My mama always said life is like a box of chocolate soaps because you never know what you’re going to get.
Couldn’t resist the Forrest Gump reference. Still, unlike real assorted chocolates, at least you don’t have to worry what you’re going to get with using these soaps. I mean they all have the same contents.
25. Now there’s nothing better to scrub your hands than some hand soap on a rope.
Then again, when I mentioned “hand soap on a rope” this isn’t really the kind I had in mind. Still, looks like something you’d see in the Addams family bathroom or something.
26. Now here’s some soaps of hot spicy peppers you’d put in Mexican food.
I’m sure while most people love Mexican food to some extent, I’m sure that no one wants to smell like it. And I’m certainly sure no one wants to smell like chili or jalapeno peppers either.
27. Now here’s the soap of a true wiener.
Hey, at least this soap resembles a wiener dog or dachshund. Still, anyone who assumed differently ought to get their minds out of the gutter.
28. Now these pig soaps may come straight out of Old McDonald’s farm.
However, despite how nice these pig soaps may smell, they won’t be able to make you smell better if you work on a pig farm. Believe me, I watched Waking Ned Devine on that one.
29. If you or your kids love Legos, they’d love these soaps of Legos blocks.
Unlike real Legos, it won’t hurt you when you step on them. Well, eventually. But stepping on one of these in the shower will make you slip and perhaps fall.
30. Now here’s some great soaps of water lilies.
Now I don’t know about you but these soap waterlilies are simply stunningly amazing. In fact, they almost seem to resemble the real thing so closely.
31. These skull and cross bones soaps would be a great gift for a pirate.
Still, if you read about my movie history post on the Golden Age of Piracy, you may get the impression that many 17th-early 18th century pirates had so atrocious hygiene habits that your average pirate ship would make the 1969 Woodstock concert seem like Mr. Monk’s apartment.
32. For those who work at a nuclear facility, I’m sure this radioactive soap and sponge kit would make a great gift.
Now luckily, using this kit to clean yourself won’t lead you to radiation exposure. Of course, I can’t say the same about venturing near Chernobyl, Fukishima, or the Waltz Mill Westinghouse building near the Madison KOA. Yes, I know there was a nuclear meltdown at Waltz Mill in the 1970s.
33. May shower time never be the same with these rainbow heart soaps.
Now I don’t know about you but I can’t see why anybody shouldn’t love rainbows, especially on hearts. Still, these are so pretty and cute. Hope they smell good, too.
34. Now I’m sure these cupcake soaps are a real treat.
However, I must warn you don’t ever use these cupcake soaps as real treats if you know what I mean. Still, they’re still pretty cute. Especially so with flowers, sprinkles, and cherries on top.
35. All right, leggo my soapy eggo if you dare.
Yes, this is waffle soap. And no, I’m not sure if it tastes like maple syrup. That, or whether the maple syrup on that is actually solid soap either.
36. For Ocktoberfest, clean yourself with these soaps of beer and pretzels.
Every German bar should have these in their bathrooms during the Ocktoberfest. Still, I’m sure that the beer is soap though I don’t know what to make of the pretzels. I mean they seem kind of real to me.
37. Treat yourself to these sticky bun cinnamon roll soaps.
Okay, now just looking at these sticky bun soaps is now making me hungry. And I know these are soaps too. They look so real yet like the real thing, not very good for you.
38. Finally, chocolate cookie soaps.
Then again, I’d rather have the real chocolate chip cookies than soaps of them. I mean I really love chocolate chip cookies, especially when they’re fresh out of the oven.
39. And now, the new Apple iPhone.
Whoever thought this was a real iPhone is bound to be disappointed when they realize that none of the buttons don’t work. Also, when it gathers suds in the shower.
40. Bath time will never be the same again with this Nintendo Wii soap.
Of course, while great for bath time and possibly smelling nice, it’s probably not as fun as having a real Wii. Still, at least it won’t electrocute you in the tub.
41. I give you Oreo cookie soaps.
Let me make this perfectly clear. Don’t use these Oreos to dunk in milk or eat them. Believe me, you don’t want anyone to call the poison hotline on you.
42. Here are some doughnut soaps with different colors of icing.
These would be great soaps for bathrooms at doughnut joints and police stations. Then again, perhaps police tend to have healthier eating habits than we think.
43. Scrub your way into the shower with an old time Nintendo game controller.
Of course, this might be better for scrubbing your arm pits than beating your friend at Super Mario Bros.
44. Of course, we always need to scrub our fingers.
Yet, I don’t know if I’d be comfortable with cleaning myself with finger soaps. Seriously, this seems to be rather disturbing.
45. Well, let’s settle into some delicious pepperoni pizza.
Oh, wait. This is soap. Better put in the bathroom before I forget it’s not edible. I might need my stomach pumped if I take a bite out of this.
46. For your Halloween Party, I’m sure stocking your bathroom with eyeball soaps may do.
Then again, I’m sure you might not want to get the eyeball soaps out when the kids are awake. Still, pretty disgusting and creepy.
47. Of course, I’m sure the NRA has their bathrooms stocked with these pistol soaps.
Still, I’m sure using this gun soap to fake a suicide attempt is a common occurrence. Yet, I hope people don’t mistake the real gun for this, especially in the shower. It wouldn’t be pretty.
48. If you need to defend yourself, here’s a soap of brass knuckles.
Then again, I don’t think soap knuckles would stand a chance against any kind of metal knuckle imaginable. Yet, a rather good imitation of brass knuckles if you know what I mean. Not to mention, perfectly safe for kids.
49. Look, it’s cheese soap. And man, there are a lot of different types.
I’m sure any of these soap cheeses would make a great addition for any bathroom in Wallace and Gromit’s house. This is especially so with the Wensleydale soap.
50. Have a steady supply of soap with this lovely sushi soap set.
This way you wouldn’t just know how to keep clean, but you’d learn how to use chopsticks as well. This would especially come in handy the next time you visit a Japanese restaurant.
51. Add a little color to your bathroom with these crayon soaps.
Now if only they came in more colors than these. Because I’d really like a purple one. Still, great for kids.
52. Now the first rule of Fight Club is that nobody talks about Fight Club.
If you’ve seen the movie, you’d know what this soap references. Still, let’s just say I don’t want to see that movie again.
53. Well, that looks like a tasty croissant roll.
Oh, wait, that’s soap. Still, do they have these in bathrooms at French restaurants. I mean they really should.
54. Rubber duckie, you’re the one. You make bath time so much fun. Rubber duckie, I’m totally fond of you.
Of course, thank God that Rubber Duckie isn’t a soap. Else, he’d be gone before Ernie would realize it. Still, the tub thing is pretty cute.
55. Ain’t no soap bar like a gay bar.
Note to self: If I have to buy something for a gay person this Christmas, don’t buy this soap. Seriously, it might offend the LGBT community.
56. Now how about having to clean yourself with a piece of shit?
Yes, I know that this soap is supposed to look like a steaming pile of shit. Yet, unlike real shit, it will get you clean.
57. Rub your hands clean with this magic lantern soap.
Unlike the one in Aladdin, rubbing your hands with this magic lantern won’t cause a genie pop out that will grant you three wishes.
58. Have a lovely piece of artwork in your bathroom such as a soap of the Venus de Milo.
Of course, if you actually use this soap to clean yourself with, remember that it won’t be as pretty as this by the time you’re done with it. However we never knew where her arms went or what they looked like.
59. Scrub yourself clean with Michelangelo’s David.
Now while Charlton Heston was sure that Michelangelo was 100% heterosexual, historical evidence begs to differ. Still, it’s almost as true to the real thing upon green. Nevertheless, would make a great gift for Sister Wendy Becket, who has a thing for male nudes.
60. Make your bath time a masterpiece with Sandro Boticelli’s The Birth of Venus.
As far as Renaissance art pieces go, this is a very appropriate piece you can put on a soap. After all, it has Aphrodite rising from the sea through a large shell.
61. If your girlfriend’s a fan of the 1997 James Cameron film, she’d love this soap rendition.
On second thought, you might want to reconsider. I mean we all know that the ship sinks and that Jack dies after he and Rose consummate their relationship in the back of a Model T.
62. As we have these candy mints after dinner, you might want to use these candy mints soaps before.
Now I’m sure when some one gives you a breath mint, it means you have halitosis. When someone gives you breath mint soap, it means that either you stink or you’re dirty.
63. Of course, this laptop soap would go great for any Silicon Valley bathroom.
Now I’m sure this soap computer won’t work like a real one. Yet, it certainly will get you clean. Also may be available in many different colors.
64. Now here’s a soap of a potato to grace your bathroom. Looks almost like the real thing doesn’t it?
Yes, this is a potato soap. And no, you can’t bake it, mash it, or cut it up. Yet, it will get you clean in the shower even though it might make others scratch their heads in confusion.
65. While we have Lego soaps, we also have Lego people soaps, too. And in many different colors.
Call this one a Lego people Rainbow Coalition if you will. However, I’m sure that real Lego people didn’t come in all these lovely different colors other than yellow.
66. For the holiday season, I’m sure Christmas light soaps would make your bathroom seem festive.
They may not light up, but at least you don’t have to decorate the outside of your house with them. Of course, they’re just bulbs if you know what I mean.
67. Smell fresh as a daisy by rubbing your body with these perfume bottle soaps.
Of course, these soaps won’t just get you clean but will also make you smell as nice as normal perfume would. If not, then better.
68. What better way to get yourself clean than with a soap resembling microbes on a petri dish.
This one is a soap of salmonella, you know the food disease you get from eating uncooked eggs. Yeah, that’s the one all right.
69. Perhaps you can smell like flowers with this lovely floral soap.
Then again, perhaps this soap should just be for display only. I mean these flowers are so beautiful if you know what I mean. Still, how in the hell do they make stuff like this?
70. Well, there’s nothing like a cup of coffee in the morning.
And there’s nothing like it in the morning than washing your face with soaps resembling coffee beans either.
71. Perhaps we can have some soap eggs to go with that soap bacon.
Of course, you wouldn’t want these eggs for breakfast. Yet, they’re on the skillet anyway for display purposes.
72. I’m sure they won’t see it coming with this soap grenade.
At least unlike a real grenade, this soap one won’t make your house explode or kill you if you pull the pin.
73. Now check out this soap handgun in the bathroom.
Now never in my life have I ever seen a soap that can be this terrifying. Please, don’t ask me to wash with this in the shower. Still, there’s nothing cool about it.
74. Soapy, soapy, night. Paint your pallet blue and bright.
How many times has Vincent Van Gogh’s Starry Night been immortalized? Still, I wouldn’t wash with this soap since it’s so pretty.
75. Of course, what Star Wars fan wouldn’t want a soap of Han Solo frozen in carbonite in their bathroom?
Of course, I’ve seen Han Solo carbonite stuff in a lot of things like soaps, chocolates, coffee tables, and more. I wonder if Harrison Ford has one of these.
76. How about a bacon cheeseburger with some pickles and fries?
Of course, if this was real food, it wouldn’t be good for you. Yet, I’m sure the bacon is much too big for the rest of the burger.
77. Look good with these tubes of lipstick soap.
Sure these tubes may not smear your face or leave splotches on kisses, but they will get you clean. And no, they don’t seem to come in many different colors.
78.These jigsaw puzzle piece soaps sure do go together.
Of course, there’s a chance that all these pieces won’t be used up at the same time, if at all. Still, why don’t they have purple?
79. Wash your body with these beautiful soap bottles.
Now these bottles seem so pretty that it almost makes me reluctant to use them. Then again, they probably were only made for display.
80. Of course, these precious gemstone soaps sure do give off light like real ones.
Yes, but I have a feeling that these were way easier to make than the other ones. Also, I’m sure that it’s very obvious they’re not gemstones.