Now we come to the V-Day treats. Whether for a romantic dinner, party, or school, you’ll find plenty of heart shaped, red, or pink foods if you try to do a Google Image search. Of course, you can find heart-shaped candies at the store. Yet, that would take all the fun out of it. Over the years I’ve done these treat posts, I’ve seen plenty of hearty foods to impress one’s love. Mainly cakes, cookies, and other dessert platter goodies. But I’ve also seen other stuff as well. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Valentine’s Day treats. Enjoy.
- You’ll find plenty of roses on these cookies.
These have pink, red, and yellow roses that are so small you need a professional to make them in icing. But they do look nice on a platter.
2. You’ll find a heart on these square cookies.
Not sure what the hearts are made of or if they’re even edible. But I love the intricate designs on the square cookies.
3. Wake up this V-Day with strawberries and cream donuts.
These are heart-shaped donuts with strawberry icing. Great for any V-Day breakfast that’s hard on the arteries.
4. Hope you can dig in a peanut butter heart.
These are covered with chocolate. Though you might have to eat it with a fork.
5. You’ll find berries in these V-Day sandwiches.
I guess these are for dessert since they contain raspberries and cream cheese. Not sure what the hearts are made of.
6. You’ll find a lot of hugs and kisses on these macarons.
The X’s and O’s are in gold. Great for any V-Day dessert platter.
7. These square V-Day cookies will warm your heart.
Some contain hearts. Some don’t have them at all. But all must be professionally made as I can see it.
8. Show your love with this heart shaped blueberry cake.
This one is in a heart shaped pan with a hole inside. Great for any V-Day dessert platter.
9. Kids would adore these Cheerios heart-shaped bars.
They even contain V-Day M&Ms for color and flavor. Great for serving to school kids.
10. Pretzel hearts make a fine Valentine’s Day treat.
These are all covered with chocolate and pink sprinkles on one side. Why that is, I have no idea.
11. Nobody can resist these cookie sandwiches.
These have some jelly in between them. Also have heart-shaped chocolates on top.
12. You’ll find this cake all covered with hearts.
The hearts are pink. While the edges are decked with small pink flowers. Not sure of the shiny pears are edible though.
13. You can decorate a red heart cookie in many different ways.
You can see the the different designs like dots and sprinkles. Like the one with roses the best.
14. How about a V-Day ravioli pasta dish?
This one is a heart-shaped lasagna. And yes, you have to serve it in parts.
15. Care for some fancy gingerbread hearts?
These are professionally made obviously. But you have to love the lovely designs on them. So pretty.
16. You’ll find hearts coming out of these red cookies.
Well, the hearts are white. Not sure if they’re edible. Great for any dessert platter on Valentine’s Day.
17. How about some heart tarts on sticks?
These have filling in them. And you can eat them without a fork. But still use a plate.
18. On Valentine’s Day, pink heart cookies are the best.
These are even covered in chocolate icing. Yet, all have pink designs like dots, hearts, and XO’s.
19. Want to profess your love? Say it with cookies.
These are chocolate chip cookies covered with icing. Decorated with sugar stuff you find at the store.
20. Make sure your cupcakes have plenty of hugs and kisses.
Each one has an X or O in red M&Ms. The O’s are shaped like hearts.
21. Nothing makes your V-Day like these cupcakes.
Well, these are professionally made. But they’re decorated in many different ways.
22. You got to love these heart cookie sandwiches.
Well, they have pink icing filling. While cookies have holes in them to make them seem like they’re professionally made.
23. Want some fruity yogurt bars?
These are pink with hearts on them. Seem to be made from big Reese’s cup molds for some reason.
24. Want a large chocolate heart?
Well, it’s mostly a white chocolate heart. Yet, it’s in a pot of V-Day M&Ms.
25. Grace your V-Day dessert platter with these cupcakes.
Each of these has a red candy heart on top. Can have pink or white icing.
26. Heart muffins are great for your V-Day breakfast.
These even have sprinkles on them. So they can appeal to the kids.
27. Rose cupcakes should always be in a heart.
These are in reddish pink. One has a white heart on them. So pretty.
28. Perhaps you might want a chocolate cake with a powdered heart.
I’m sure the white heart is made out of sugar. Makes a great feature on your V-Day dessert platter.
29. Care for some chocolate hearts?
These are decorated with white or pink icing and chocolate drizzle. Some also have sprinkles.
30. Care for some hearty blueberry pie?
This one has hearts on the crust that are on top of each other. Wonder how you can cut this. in equal slices.
31. You’ll find a heart inside these heart-shaped tarts.
These have jelly inside. And yes, you have to put two of the hearts together.
32. How about some chocolate chip heart?
This one is covered in chocolate icing. Great for any V-Day dessert platter.
33. Wake up to some V-Day pancakes.
These have pink icing and raspberries on them. And yes, they’re chocolate with one on top of the other.
34. Care for a heart tart?
This one has a heart made from strawberries and raspberries. And all on top of white icing.
35. These little cheese ball monsters just want your love.
Well, they’re different from the other monsters I showed in a previous post because they have antennae of pasta. While the hearts on top are sprinkles. So cute.
36. Get a load of some pink heart Rice Krispie treats.
They’re in a variety of shades and sizes. Some even have sprinkles on them.
37. Nothing makes V-Day like these strawberry ice cream sandwiches.
Each of them has ice cream between 2 cookies. Decorated with Valentine’s Day sugar hearts.
38. You can decorate pink chocolate heart however you’d like.
One has sprinkles. One has chocolate chip candies. One has both. And all on sticks.
39. You got to love a cupcake with a marshmallow heart.
These have chocolate icing as well. While the marshmallow hearts are probably pink.
40. Nothing makes a V-Day party like jello hearts.
And they’re all in cupcake wrappers. Make sure to ask your host if they contain alcohol before any kids get a hold of them.
41. These V-Day Oreos are an utter delight.
These have chocolate icing and edible V-Day decorations. Some have hearts. Some have flowers.
42. These heart owl cookies are major hoot.
These have candy eyes and noses. The eyes kind of resemble flowers. So adorable.
43. You can dip these breadstick hearts in some tomato sauce.
Okay, these aren’t technically breadsticks since they’re heart-shaped. But they’re made from the same stuff as breadsticks.
44. Feast your eyes on these heart-shaped hand pies.
Not sure what’s inside them. But they certainly don’t look like the pies you eat for dessert.
45. Munch on these heart sandwiches for your V-Day lunch.
One of them has a window inside. Then again, these might be for dessert. Because I’m not sure if that’s lunch meat or icing.
46. How about a large strawberry heart?
Well, it’s a heart cake decked with strawberries. But the icing appears to resemble whipped cream.
47. Nothing says love on Valentine’s Day like a couple of heart pizzas.
One has hearts of pepperoni. The other says “Be Mine” in olives.
48. Perhaps you’d like these fancy heart cookies.
Two of these have roses. One has an icing design to resemble lace. So pretty.
49. Some might prefer these V-Day ice cream cones.
Okay, they’re actually ice cream cones with Rice Krispie treats on top. Draped with chocolate and a red candy piece on top.
50. It’s easy to give a kiss on a cupcake.
I’m sure these lips are just candy that you need to unwrap. Yet, each of is covered with chocolate icing with heart candies.
51. Hope you enjoy these heart brownies.
They’re also covered in V-Day sprinkles. Perfect for any V-Day dessert platter.
52. Help yourself to some of these Valentine heart cookies.
These are covered in icing with some color mixed in. Laced with pink and blue icing.
53. Anyone could love these cupcakes.
These are covered with candy cane icing. And yes, they spell out “LOVE.”
54. Speaking of cupcakes, you might want to celebrate V-Day with these.
These are decked with a variety of images. Some have roses. Some have hearts. Some have both.
55. These Rice Krispie treats can start a conversation.
They’re in several different colors with icing inscriptions. Yet. none will taste like anything resembling sugar chalk.
56. You’ll find an arrow in these heart brownies.
Since Cupid shot through them. Still, the arrows aren’t edible. But they make a handy carrying stick.
57. Perhaps you might love a cake with strawberries.
Well, this has strawberries all around it. The rest of it is decorated with sprinkles.
58. Care for a heart on a stick?
These are sugar cookies covered with icing. While decorated with several kinds of sprinkles. Or not.
59. Want a pink fudge heart?
Okay, they’re covered in sugar. Yet, I’m sure you’d love to take one of them. Or not.
60. You’ll fall in love with these cookies.
These are covered in pink, yellow, and purple icing. Decorated with white drizzle and sprinkles.
61. You can never be too sweet with these heart cookies.
These are covered with sugar. While each has a sugar heart in the center.
62. Anyone would love these chocolate heart cookies.
Sure, they’re professionally made. But they’re nevertheless decorated with icing and in so many ways.
63. Have a slice of this heart pizza.
Even has some pepperoni hearts. Not sure how to divide it in equal parts.
64. This Valentine’s Day, treat yourself to these love bug cupcakes.
These are decked like ladybugs. Love the spots on their shells. Some even have hearts.
65. Care for a rose cupcake?
These have roses on top of white icing. And even better, they’re chocolate.
66. Treat your guests this Valentine’s Day to an apple rose tart.
These have apple slices shaped like roses. Not sure how big this is supposed to be.
67. Feel free to take one of these red velvet cookies.
These have white chocolate hearts on them. Perfect for any V-Day dessert platter at any party.
68. Care for an ice cream sandwich?
These are heart shape and have chocolate chip cookies with ice cream in between. Decorated with sprinkles.
69. These cookies will certainly start a conversation.
These are covered with sayings and pastel icing. Bet they taste better than the real candies which are composed of sugar chalk.
70. Treat your guests to some hearty pizza.
This seems like a more conventional pizza. And yes, it’s divided in slices.
71. You can’t go wrong with a sweetheart brownie.
Well, it’s more of heart-shaped brownie sandwich. Has pink icing and sprinkles inside.
72. Entertain your V-Day guests with this red heart cake.
This one has a white bow on it. Even has heart decoration on the white ribbon.
73. You’ll go to the dogs with these puppy love cookies.
They’re heart shaped cookies meant to look like dogs. And yes, you’ll find them adorable.
74. Care to hold some love in a jar.
Okay, these are cookies. But each is pink with hearts inside.
75. You’ll go bug-eyed with these cupcakes.
2 of these have ladybugs. One has a bee. And yes, they’re made from candy.
76. Nothing makes a romantic dinner like a couple of shrimp kabobs.
This is a restaurant promotion. Yet, the shrimp are in hearts on sticks.
77. You’ll want to have one of these lovestruck pancakes.
Yes, it’s in an emoji. But you have to admire the hearts in the eyes.
78. Care for a heart shaped sandwich?
That’s the fanciest sandwich I’ve ever seen. Covered with red pepper bits. Flower is made from a hard-boiled egg.
79. Want to know your fortune?
This is a pink fortune cookie covered with red heart. Not sure what it says inside.
80. Nothing says Valentine’s Day like a wreath of lovebirds.
The lovebirds are made from string cheese. And yes, they’re so adorable. Love it.