As with the NFL posts, I decided not to do a college athletic merchandise blog this year. After all, the more you do, the less crazy NCAA products you can find. Anyway, like most sports fans, while some prefer to buy overpriced gear of their favorite teams, others prefer to make their own. You can see such artistry at work with this March Madness bracket above. Yet, this mostly consists of construction paper, package tape, masking tape and string. Still, I used it since it’s something that doesn’t just reflect any one team. Anyway, for your reading pleasure I give you another assortment of college sport crafts. Most of these will be from NCAA Division I teams, naturally.
- This Christmas, decorate your house with one of these snowmen.
One wooden snowman rolls tide for Alabama. The other is nuts for the Buckeyes.
2. Deck your Georgia Southern door with this decomesh wreath.
Well, it’s mostly a blue wreath with ribbons of white and gold. Has the team logo in the center.
3. Perhaps you might prefer a wreath like this from Texas Tech.
This one has the “T” in red and black polka dots. Yet, the decomesh is in a rather beautiful pattern.
4. Are you someone from Arkansas who doesn’t like wreaths? This decoration is for you.
This one says “Hogs” given that razorbacks are pigs you don’t want to run into. Actually you don’t want to get on any pig’s bad side.
5. A simple Washington University wreath will always do.
Consists of burlap decoration. Also has a purple W at the bottom.
6. Someone must really love the Georgia Bulldogs.
Since the bulldog is in this “LOVE” panel. Not sure if it makes a good “Beware of Dog” sign.
7. Feel free to roll the tide with this Alabama wreath.
It’s a red decomesh with a long houndsooth ribbon around it. It’s also, heart-shaped.
8. Don’t like wreaths? You might like this Georgia door hanger.
It’s mostly made from burlap and it’s football shaped. Even has a tulle bow decoration.
9. Anyone in Happy Valley would love this wreath.
It’s a blue Penn State decomesh wreath in blue and white. Includes football decorations for the Nittany Lions.
10. You can hook the Horns with this Texas wreath.
It’s a dark orange decomesh with white and striped ribbons. Even includes a black feather.
11. Light up your night with this Alabama bottle light.
Consists of an old wine bottle with Christmas lights in it. Make sure to decorate it with Crimson Tide pride.
12. Need a festive wreath? This LSU Tiger one doesn’t hurt.
It’s purple and yellow decomesh. Contains a football at the center saying “Geaux Tigers.”
13. Perhaps a burlap Virginia wreath may suit you.
Includes orange and blue zigzag ribbons. Also has the Virginia Cavalier logo in the center.
14. A tulle Georgia wreath will make a grand impression.
Contains various shades of red, white, black, and pink. Also says, “Go Dawgs” on top.
15. A simple Notre Dame burlap wreath will always do.
Has ribbon and football decorations. The N and D are yellow with blue polka dots.
16. Any Alabama fan might want this Crimson Tide bottle.
This one has the college logo with the elephant. And no, I don’t recommend you put wine in it.
17. Show your Texas pride with this Longhorn yarn wreath.
It’s orange with white diamonds. Contains brown, white, and orange flowers along with the Texas logo.
18. A rag felt wreath will suit a Michigan fan best.
It’s orange with white diamonds. Contains brown, white, and orange flowers along with the Texas logo.
19. This Pitt wreath is especially festive.
It’s a blue and gold decomesh wreath with gold baubles. Has a golden P in the center.
20. Roll tide with this door hanging.
Consists of a framed picture with a houndsooth strap. Also has houndsooth and red flowers.
21. Go Big Red with this Nebraska yarn wreath.
It’s red with white stripes. Has an N at the bottom with a football on each side.
22. Deck your front door this season with this white decomesh Penn State wreath.
Has football decorations and Penn State ribbons. Features the Nittany Lion logo in the center.
23. Support your college team spirit with this Florida Gator ribbon wreath.
Consists of blue, white, and orange ribbons. Some have stripes and dots. Some don’t.
24. Anyone in Alabama would love this crimson wreath.
Has a large “A” with “BAMA” on it. Also consists of a thick houndsooth ribbon and bow.
25. Nothing rolls the tide like this Alabama wreath.
Consists of red and houndsooth ribbons. Includes a helmet, cowboy hat, and a red football.
26. This Indiana panel is in all Hoosier glory.
This one has a lot of things written on it. But the logo is well in the state.
27. No Boilermaker home is complete without this Purdue panel.
Has the Boilermaker Special painted upon the wooden planks. Perfect for any Indiana home.
28. Any Husker would rejoice over a wreath like this.
Consists of red and white decomesh along with ribbons. Has a wooden N and football in center.
29. Show Tiger pride with this LSU wreath.
Consists of purple decomesh and a gold ribbon. Also has decorative paper baubles for emphasis.
30. Irish luck will shine in this Notre Dame wreath.
Consists of green and blue ribbons of various shades and patterns. The N and D on top are in gold.
31. Buckeyes will go nuts over this Ohio State wreath.
Since this burlap wreath has all kinds of buckeye nuts on it. Don’t worry, the nuts are most likely not real.
32. Care for a Florida ribbon wreath?
Consists of blue and orange ribbons of different colors and patterns. Also has a large F for Florida.
33. In Arkansas, home is where they call the Hogs.
No, I don’t mean those feral hogs. I mean the Razorbacks. And they’re hogs since they’re wild pigs.
34. Have your little one curl up in this small Michigan State quilt.
It’s a child blanket. But has a green and white squares in a standard quilt pattern.
35. A simple Notre Dame wreath will do for the Irish.
It’s a yarn wreath of navy blue with gold strips. The N and D here are in gold.
36. Auburn will always trap Alabama.
Considering how Alabama seems one of the few teams with a shot at the college football championship, I beg to differ. Still, the mouse trap on elephant is clever.
37. Show pride for Arkansas with this Razorback sign.
Has “Razorbacks” painted on red and black. Sounds cooler than “hogs” doesn’t it?
38. Love Kentucky? Then you’ll love this wreath.
It’s a blue decomesh wreath. The letters U and K are white with blue polka dots.
39. A Notre Dame wreath shines in blue and gold brilliance.
Includes gold berries among the navy blue ribbon and gold decomesh. Has the Notre Dame Fighting Irish logo on the bottom.
40. Feel free to go green with this Spartan wreath.
This one is from Michigan State. And yes, it has gridiron ribbons. Didn’t know that’s available.
41. Care for a Michigan light?
Just has Christmas lights in a blue wine bottle. Just make sure to smack the Michigan logo on it.
42. Support your South Carolina team with this football door hanger.
Though I think the college should change its mascot. Since “gamecocks” will just incite giggles and is an allusion to cock fighting.
43. Perhaps a burlap Tennessee wreath will do.
This one has gingham orange and white ribbon on the right. Says “Vols” on the left. Has a T with a football in the middle.
44. No Michigan State baby should be without their blankie.
This is fleece blanket for babies. Though I wouldn’t call it very Spartan.
45. I’m sure this Notre Dame wreath brings in the Fightin’ Irish spirit.
Made from navy blue and gold ribbons. Like the blue bow on top.
46. Stun your visitors with this Texas Tech decomesh wreath.
Has red burlap flowers. Includes Texas Tech logo in the center.
47. Mountaineers would love to hang this sign.
Has every sentiment asscoiated with WVU. All on a blue panel in yellow and white.
48. A simple cloth Auburn wreath will do.
Made in a flower shape. All on blue and orange cloth with pawprints.
49. Anyone from the Bluegrass State would adore this blue wreath.
And it’s made for basketball season, too. Made from decomesh and ribbons.
50. An Alabama wreath can use a few bows.
Each bow contains a tag. Also includes houndsooth.
51. A little tigress girl needs a dress like this.
It’s an Auburn dress. Includes a shirt, tutu, and bow.
52. Perhaps a Bama wreath with flowers will suit any Tide fan well.
Has “Bama” in wooden letters. Flowers are white and red.
53. Any Ohio State fan would be nuts for this football hanging.
Great for any OSU door. Even includes a bow. So pretty.
54. Feel free to sit in this Spartan chair.
Says “Sparty On!” on the back. Has the Michigan State logo on the seat.
55. Light up your home with this Florida Gators glass block.
Has a blue polka dot bow on top. Even has the logo painted.
56. Grace your door with this WVU ribbon wreath.
Has blue and yellow ribbons. Includes football, helmet, and yellow WVU letters.
57. Be simply festive with this Notre Dame burlap wreath.
Consists of blue ribbon around it. Includes a football and the letters N and D in blue letters.
58. No Bulldogs fan can resist this wreath.
Has red footballs with black polka dots all around it. Contains a plush bulldog in the middle.
59. How about a burlap Georgia wreath like this?
Has burlap strips of red, black, and white zigzag stripes. The Georgia logo is in the middle.
60. A tulle Gator wreath will please any Florida fan.
Tulle and letters are in blue and orange. Football hangs in center.
61. Brighten your home with this Georgia glass light block.
Has a bow of red and white stripes with the Bulldog logo. Perfect for any Georgia home.
62. Iowa fans would relish in a Hawkeye wreath like this.
It’s decomesh with ribbons. Has a Hawkeye plate in center.
63. Bring in the basketball season with this LSU wreath.
It’s made from ribbons. Has a bow with a purple and yellow flower on top.
64. Play beanbags with this Michigan State game hole.
It’s made from wood and painted with the Spartan logo. Great for tailgate parties.
65. A Texas A&M home should have a wreath like this.
It’s red decomesh with white ribbons. Has a Texas A&M sign in the middle.
66. A simple Alabama wreath will do.
Made from burlap. Has striped bow on top. Includes elephant on top.
67. Red and black make for a Texas Tech wreath.
Made from yarn with the Texas Tech logo on top. Includes red and black flowers.
68. Open college football season with this Gator hanging.
Painted orange with a blue bow on top. Perfect for any Florida fan.
69. Go to the big game with these GSU bracelets.
Each is made from plastic. And they’re all painted in Georgia Southern colors.
70. An Auburn wreath will do just fine.
Has burlap of orange a blue stripes. Has a blue bow on the bottom.
71. Anyone from Arkansas would like to hang this razorback.
It’s silver with glitter. Perfect for any Arkansas door.
72. Longhorns always belong in Texas.
It’s made from string and goes where Texas is located. And on an orange panel.
73. Hope you can enjoy this Auburn wreath.
Has blue, white, and orange ribbons wrapped around it. Includes felt flowers and the Auburn logo.
74. Want to hang this UNC rag wreath?
Made from white and light blue rags. Has the UNC logo in the middle.
75. Celebrate the big game with this Michigan State panel sign.
Says, “All Spartans Welcome Here.” All painted green on a panel.
76. Go out to the big game with this WVU jewelry.
Includes a bracelet and necklace. Both have blue and yellow beads for Mountaineer fans.
77. Raise a glass to the Wisconsin Badgers.
Well, it’s a Badger wine glass. Though I don’t think it’s for drinking.
78. Keep your neck warm with a WVU infinity scarf.
It’s a scarf with no end. Has white and blue zigzag stripes and yellow WVU letters.
79. Show Eagle pride with this Georgia sign.
It’s a wooden panel of Georgia with the GSU logo on it. Perfect for a Georgia Southern fan.
80. Mountaineer fans drink from these cups.
They’re transparent straw cups. And they’re both in WVU colors.