You see these figures in plenty of stores and online. Distinguished by their square oversized heads, beady eyes, and small plastic bodies, these figures have become popular as collectibles. Founded in 1998 at Snohomish, Washington, Funko has become noted for its pop culture collectibles, particularly its noted plastic figurines and bobbleheads. After all, it was originally conceived as a small project to create various low-tech, nostalgia-themed toys. Their first known bobblehead figurine was the Big Boy restaurant mascot. Although the company also makes plushies, action figures along with electronic items like USB devices, lamps, and headphones. Since its inception, Funko has created 13,642 different products in dozens of toy lines. Their most famous Pop! Vinyl line figurines are modeled in a similar Japanese deformed style which have existed since 2010. So for your reading pleasure, I’ll give you an assortment of these toys. Enjoy.
- King of the North Jon Snow takes the Iron Throne.
Except he doesn’t despite killing Daenerys. Since Drogon melts the Iron Throne shortly afterwards. While he’s sent to exile at the Wall.
2. Thor is about to rock at Ragnarok.
Though he has a skull helmet in his hand. He’ll get a real makeover later.
3. “You want me to paint that Happy Little Tree?”
This is Deadpool dressed up as Bob Ross. Comes with pallet and giant paintbrush.
4. Where would Colonel Sanders be without his bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken?
Here he is in a white suit and glasses. But stay away from the chicken since it will kill you.
5. Geoffrey the Giraffe is always a Toys R’ Us kid.
Unfortunately for him, Toys R’ Us has declared bankruptcy and closed all its stores. Thanks to a greedy vulture capitalist entity known as a private equity firm.
6. Sirius Black cleans himself up nicely.
Tragically, he dies in Book 5 trying to save Harry at the Department of Mysteries. Bellatrix Lestrange made sure of it.
7. Belle always keeps to herself in the village.
This is her from the live-action version. Given that she has towels on her blue apron.
8. Michael Scott sees himself as the world’s best boss.
Despite that Michael has no idea what’s going on at Scranton’s Dunder Mifflin office. Not to mention, he has a tendency to make a fool out of himself.
9. Queen Daenerys Targaryen takes court at Dragonstone.
But please don’t fail her. For she’ll have her dragons burn you to ashes. Lord Varys learned the hard way, but he was right about her.
10. Thanos relishes having the Infinity Gauntlet.
Okay, this can’t be good. Since he intends to annihilate about half of humanity.
11. You’ll have tons of fun with the Cat in the Hat.
But make sure you clean up before your mom comes home. Since the Cat totally trashed it before he left.
12. Bob Ross will show you the joy of painting.
Comes with a brush and palette. Ready to paint some happy little trees and show how in his soothing voice.
13. Batman has received a message from the Riddler.
Wonder how he could read that during the night. As Gotham City is prone to colorful and psychotic supervillains. Still, Batman can do way more good for Gotham by paying his taxes.
14. Spiderman can swing from high skyscrapers.
Here he jumps high that he has a stand. Let’s hope his webs are strong enough.
15. “Wait till my father hears about this.”
This is Draco Malfoy as a Quidditch play for Slytherin as a seeker. Mostly because his dad bought new brooms for the team.
16. Joyce Byers fiddles with Christmas lights.
Because she thinks she can find her son Will this way. So she uses the lights to form an alphabet.
17. Jonathan is always handy with a camera.
Too bad his brother’s missing and his crush is seeing Steve Harrington. Don’t worry, that’s easily resolved by the end of the first season.
18. Big Boy is here to sell some burgers.
Is that restaurant still around? Because I don’t think Big Boy restaurants still exist in my neck of the woods. Besides, I haven’t seen one in a very long time.
19. Dale Cooper just needs his cup of coffee.
Though what goes on at Twin Peaks is at a whole other level. Say hi to the log lady for me.
20. Wonder Woman always knows how to kick ass.
She’s an Amazon demigoddess who can dodge bullets and take on Ares. Sadly, her boyfriend Steve Trevor wasn’t so lucky.
21. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger appear in their Yule Ball best.
Hermione wears a gorgeous pink dress when she appears with her date, Viktor Krum. Ron wears a ghastly hand-me-down dress robe.
22. Tiana looks like a princess during the Mardi Gras party.
Though I wouldn’t kiss that talking frog if I were her. Sure he’s a prince. But she’ll turn into a frog, too.
23. Finally, Aragorn is crowned King of Gondor.
Yet, he takes time to reunite with Arwen and kneel down for the hobbits, particularly Frodo. You won’t see him again.
24. It’s a bird. It’s a plane. No, it’s Superman.
However, make sure you evacuate Metropolis when he takes up with Zod. And don’t go to Smallville either. Seriously, the city was destroyed by the end of Man of Steel.
25. Ginny Weasley knows how to chase that Quaffle.
Well, she’s mostly a chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Though she takes over as Seeker whenever Harry gets into some terrible trouble.
26. Marty McFly shows off his guitar skills in Back to the Future.
“You may not be ready for this. But your kids are going to love it.”
27. Dustin is always eager for an adventure.
But please, don’t keep any critter from the Upside Down as a pet. Seriously, he should know after Season 2.
28. The Beast seems to enjoy the birds outside.
Well, he doesn’t mind holding them in his hand. Wonder why they don’t just fly off in fear.
29. Toothless is all harnessed and ready to go.
Now he’s just waiting for Hiccup to ride him. But I wouldn’t mind if he’s messing around.
30. Harry Potter is the Boy Who Lived.
Though note that a very dark wizard’s after since he killed his parents. Also, he’s incredibly famous in the Wizarding world.
31. Alice finds herself stuck in Wonderland.
However, many have a tendency to see her adventure as an acid trip. Or at least inspired by one.
32. Falcon can fly in his super suit.
He’s Captain America’s sidekick. Of course, he may not have actual super powers beyond what his suit offers.
33. Rapunzel lets down her hair.
Though Mother Gothel won’t let her out of the tower. Since she needs her hair to retain her youth and beauty.
34. Aquaman knows how to wield a trident.
After all, he’s the king of Atlantis. And you must see his underwater kingdom.
35. Tywin Lannister runs Westeros behind the Iron Throne.
Unfortunately, he’s a very terrible parent, especially to Tyrion. Trying to execute him for a crime he didn’t commit would bite his ass hard. Like Tyrion shooting a crossbow while he’s on the toilet hard.
36. Russell is a trained Wilderness explorer.
And he’ll go to great lengths to help the elderly. Even if it means ending up in South America. And whether Carl likes it or not.
37. Make way for Prince Ali.
This is Aladdin as a prince. So he can win over Jasmine. Despite he should’ve just came to the palace as herself.
38. With President Snow, let the Hunger Games begin.
He’s president of Panem and the main villain of The Hunger Games. And he doesn’t want any funny business. Or someone will have to die.
39. Looks like this is a job for Captain Marvel.
And unlike Wonder Woman, she doesn’t need a skimpy outfit to save the world. Also, she can fly in space.
40. Kristoff knows how to mine the ice.
He may not be a prince and prefers hanging out with his reindeer. But he’s a good guy who will go out of his way for Anna. Prince Hans, not so much.
41. Ghost is Jon Snow’s most trusty friend at the Wall.
But if Jon doesn’t pet him before going to King’s Landing, he’ll never hear the end of it. Because all Ghost has done was be a good boy.
42. Agent J would like to deneuralize you.
Comes with Frank the Pug who’s an alien, not a talking dog. Still, you won’t remember anything afterwards.
43. “Mama, just killed a man…”
This is Freddie Mercury during his early career. And yes, he did the “Bohemian Rhapsody” video in that outfit.
44. Bran Stark holds a dagger in his wheelchair.
Funny, how he doesn’t seem to do anything but warg. Yet somehow he ends up king.
45. Is everyone ready for Ellen DeGeneres?
Nice how they depict her figure dancing in a white pantsuit. But no, she’ll no longer have that piece of shit Donald Trump on his show.
46. Mulan is ready to meet the matchmaker.
And that meeting will go down horribly. Mostly due to the cricket messing up everything.
47. Mantis doesn’t always understand certain expressions.
Yet, Drax loves her anyway. Too bad he died in Infinity War thanks to Thanos.
48. Ironman flies in his special suit.
And yes, it has weapons. So if you see him, get out of the way.
49. “What can I say except you’re welcome…”
Too bad Maui stole that heart from the goddess that she turned into a raging volcano. Still, get a load of his large fishhook.
50. When you’ve got a problem, you better call Saul.
Since Saul Goodman is the only kind of lawyer sleazy enough to represent such scumbags like Walter White. Has his own spin-off series on AMC.
51. Nothing makes a better Christmas gift than “Dick in a Box.”
Guys, please don’t do this. Seriously, it’s not going to turn out well. Still, these guys are pretty funny.
52. Peter Quill is the Star Lord.
He wears that mask while he’s in space. Though he should’ve got the memo that he’s not entirely human by the fact he’s still alive when he gets in the space ship.
53. “The night is dark and full of terrors.”
Though Melisandre should’ve known better than to have Stannis sacrifice his own daughter. Seriously, it’s no wonder Davos wanted her dead after that.
54. “Scuse me while I kiss the sky…”
Jimi Hendrix was long considered the greatest guitarist rock music has ever had. Performed the national anthem at Woodstock.
55. “The Dude abides.”
Here the Dude stands in his cardigan with a White Russian in hand. Still, I’m sure you’d want to wear his comfy clothes.
56. Loki is fulfilled by glorious purpose.
Yet, given that Loki has a tendency to backstab whenever he sees fit, don’t trust him. Seriously, he’s a known trickster.
57. Vampire Bob delights in greeting trick-or-treaters.
Too bad he ends up dead at a government facility. Still, he was a very nice guy.
58. Lieutenant Uhura is an exemplary communications officer.
Though I’m not a fan of her relationship with Spock. Seriously, they weren’t a couple in original series.
59. Here’s one clown you don’t want to run into.
The Joker is the most famous Batman villain since he’s utterly insane and a psychopath. Still, he knows how to dress.
60. Carl just wants to go to Paradise Falls.
Well, he wanted to go there with his wife. But she died at the end of the beginning montage.
61. No one dare mess with Walter White.
Since he’s the one who knocks. Though he also wears tidy whities.
62. Dr. Strange can do magic in another dimension.
Though I can’t get used to Benedict Cumberbatch’s American accent. Seriously, I don’t think anyone sounds like that.
63. Princess Kate is a noted royal beauty.
Well, she has 3 kids with Prince William. Though I wouldn’t say he’s aged very well since he’s bald.
64. Michael Corleone is up for the business.
However, he’s surprisingly cruel to his enemies that he eventually drives the people he cares about away from him. Also, he kills his own brother.
65. Ant-Man can always change his size.
This is him in giant mode from Ant-Man and the Wasp. Because him in small mode is just too difficult to make.
66. “Dobby is a free elf.”
Sure Dobby might stir trouble now and then. But he’s so endearing that you can’t help but love him.
67. “What’d up, bitch?”
This is Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad. He assists Walt with the meth stuff. But also has a conscience.
68. Eleven likes her Eggo waffles.
But don’t get her mad or she’ll simply hurt you with your mind. Billy learned the hard way.
69. Flash will get it for you fast enough.
Though you’ll have to wait a very long time at the DMV. Because he’s a sloth and moves very slow.
70. It’s time for Logan to get the claws out.
By the way, Wolverine could basically slice and dice you if you piss him off enough. He can also heal himself. Though his luck runs out in Logan.
71. Stan Lee always insists on a cameo.
Sad that he’s gone though. Yet, this is his figure from Guardians of the Galaxy.
72. “I’m a rocket man.”
Here he’s in one of his more flamboyant outfits. This one is probably American flag inspired.
73. “Welcome, welcome, welcome to Last Week Tonight.”
Here John Oliver stands to talk about the latest news and social issues we don’t often talk about. Wins Emmys and is on HBO.
74. Steve Harrington will watch your kids.
He may be a shitty boyfriend to Nancy. But he grows up in Season 2 when he takes in those 4 boys.
75. Sheriff Hopper is on the job.
He also takes in Eleven at around Season 2. But he dies in Season 3 right before he could get together with Joyce. So sad.
76. Hope that Harley Quinn doesn’t strike.
Still, her relationship with the Joker isn’t one of romance. In fact, it’s more on the lines of domestic abuse.
77. Chewbacca is always there to lend a hand.
Though please don’t piss him off while playing board games. Best to let the wookie win. Still, his crossbow is awesome.
78. Make way for the queen.
She’s dressed in one of her brightly colored outfits. Yet, she must make sure her hat matches everything else.
79. Muhammad Ali flies like a butterfly and stings like a bee.
But object to serving in Vietnam over Muslim faith and he gets stripped of his title. While Cheeto Fascist fakes bones spurs and becomes president.
80. Khal Drogo is a fearless badass.
Too bad he dies from an infected boo boo. Wonder why that doesn’t happen more often in Game of Thrones.
81. Gamora is here to save the day.
She basically saves everyone’s ass in Guardians of the Galaxy. Too bad she dies in Infinity War.
82. Maleficent is the Mistress of All Evil.
She’s kind of woman who’d lash out for not being invited to a christening. Can also turn into a dragon.
83. “Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?…”
Sadly, the real Pocahontas’ life was incredibly sad after meeting John Smith. Since she got kidnapped and raped. Before she married John Rolfe, went to England, and died of smallpox at 21.
84. Moana is a wayfarer through and through.
She comes with her little pet pig Pua. Shame she left the little guy behind and the useless rooster stowed away.
85. Mad Max is great in the arcade.
However, her brother’s not so nice. This is especially after the Upside Down got to him.
86. Betty Boop can dance her nights away.
She’s a cartoon character from the 1930s. Comes with her dog, Pudgy.
87. Mera has spent her long days under the sea.
But unlike Ariel, she hooks up with a guy she hardly knows because she doesn’t want to marry his brother. Even though she has every excuse to leave everything she’s known.
88. You don’t want to mess with the Winter Soldier.
He’s Bucky Barnes who’s Captain America’s best friend from World War II. God, you don’t want to know what HYDRA did to him.
89. Sabrina Spellman isn’t your ordinary witch.
Comes with her cat, Salem. Nonetheless, Sabrina’s powers can get out of hand even in the Netflix series.
90. Mowgli has always lived in the jungle.
However, being a feral child doesn’t make him equipped with living in civilization. Perhaps he’s better off with the animals.
91. All hail Queen Elsa of Arendale.
Please, Princess Anna, don’t get engaged to a prince so fast. Because Elsa will erupt and plunge the kingdom into eternal winter.
92. Tyrion Lannister has had enough with his dad.
So he’s going to kill him with a crossbow. And yes Tywin will be on the toilet by then.
93. Boromir will fight to the death.
I’m sure he’s basically a pincushion in the back. Though he’s right that one does not simply walk into Mordor…
94. Weird Al Yankovic’s songs are always better than the originals.
Comes with his own accordion. Still, many of his parodies have stood the test of time.
95. Perhaps you’d want these 3 Ewoks.
Sure they may eat you. But if you’re a golden robot, they’ll worship you as a god and spare you and your friends. Hell, they may even join in the fight.
96. “Phenomenal cosmic powers. Itty-bitty tiny living space.”
The Genie can only grant you 3 wishes. And even then, he has restrictions. RIP Robin Williams.
97. “School’s out for summer.”
Yes, Alice Cooper is in an outlandish costume and everything. But he knows how to rock in a top hat and pimp cane.
98. People can’t get enough of baby Groot.
Got to love him dance in flower pot to the Jackson 5. So cute.
99. Black Panther will always protect Wakanda.
T’challa is king of Wakanda one of the most technologically advanced countries in Africa and the world. And he’s got a lot of strong women behind him.
100. Would you trust this guy with your money?
Actually, to hell with the 1%. Mr. Monopoly and his friends need to pay their taxes and their employees a living wage and benefits.