Now that I’m done with the treats, let’s move on to the crafts. Anyway, given that Easter occurs in the spring, it’s only fitting that people decorate their homes with flowers, eggs, bunnies, chicks, and so much that’s associated with spring. Though some might go with a religious bent with crosses. In any case, in the days following up to Easter, you’re bound to find stores selling Easter decorations for all your desires. Yet, as always with most holidays, some resort to making their own. Nonetheless, unlike the treats that will eventually get eaten, you can stash the crafted decorations for next year once the Easter season is over. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of springy Easter craft projects. Enjoy.
- A bunny should always be on an Easter table.
Well, this is a basket with flowers, plants, and a bunny statue. Makes a great table centerpiece.
2. Grace your Easter table with these tulip baskets.
The flowers are pink, orange, and yellow. Basket also includes Easter eggs.
3. An decomesh wreath should have 3 carrots.
Well, the carrots aren’t real. Yet, at least they have bows on them.
4. Perhaps you’d prefer a wreath with a few more eggs.
Also includes a little bunny and flowers. Perfect for any Easter door.
5. Easter bunnies always put their eggs on a tree.
The tree is in the basket as the bunnies surround it within the grass. While the eggs are quite shiny.
6. Feel free to soak up with these Easter egg bath bombs.
Otherwise, known as soaps. Each has unique colors and patterns.
7. Make your Easter home festive with this vibrant decomesh wreath.
Has Easter eggs dangling from the top. Also includes a striped bow and pink bunny.
8. Don’t like wreaths? Hang an basket.
Contains a bunny with carrots. If you don’t want anything flashy in Easter décor, this is for you.
9. You can’t have Easter without a bunny straw hat.
Just add ears and other features and you got a bunny. Perfect for hanging on your wall during Easter.
10. Hope you can enjoy this eggsellent wreath.
This one is an egg shaped wreath with pink bows and plastic eggs. Seems rather simple to make.
11. Welcome spring with a bouquet of flowers at your door.
The vase consists of pink and white tulips. While the whole display his held up by a green striped bow.
12. Grace your door this Easter with a spring wreath with carrots.
Contains a lot of small white flowers. While the carrots are tied together at the bottom.
13. You can’t have an Easter wreath without an Easter bunny.
The bunny sits in a basket surrounded by flowers. While its legs stick out from the bottom.
14. Bring in the spring with an Easter tree like this.
The tree is covered with eggs and flowers. Includes 2 floppy-eared bunnies, too.
15. An Easter egg wreath should always have a bunny.
Has flowers on each side. As the bunny in the center wears a little hat. So cute.
16. An Easter bouquet should always include a nest.
The nest has 3 eggs. Still, the bouquet flowers are incredibly beautiful.
17. You can’t have Easter without this spring tapestry.
Includes Easter eggs with a pink border. While one has a chick hatching out of it.
18. Bring in the spirit of Spring with a tulip wreath.
Consists of red, pink, and white flowers. Of course, they’re fake but they’re pretty.
19. Make your Easter a holy occasion with a cross wreath.
The cross is made from vines and sticks bundled together. While it’s decked with white flowers.
20. An Easter egg wreath can always use a few flowers.
Some of them even have bunnies on them. Like the pink bow near the top.
21. Nobody could resist this knitted bunny.
She wears a purple dress and has a big bow on her head. So cute.
22. Celebrate the resurrection with this purple burlap wreath.
One side has a cross with a crown of thorns with the statement, “He is risen.” The other side has 3 lilies.
23. With this sign, you can wish anyone a happy Easter.
This is on a wreath surrounded by flowers and bows. So pretty.
24. Nothing makes Easter in your home than these egg trees.
These are trees in flower pots covered with Easter eggs. Each is in different colors with swirls.
25. The Easter Bunny always loves to stop and smell the flowers.
Here the Easter Bunny carries a basket of eggs. While a chick sits nearby in a hat.
26. A bunny wreath can use a few flowers.
It has a red flower on its head. While pink and red flowers cover its body side by side.
27. Welcome Easter with this beautiful wreath of tulips.
Even has a sign saying “Happy Easter.” Love the beautiful bow on the bottom.
28. Don your door for Easter with this fuzzy green wreath.
This one has eggs of many colors and sizes. Like the cute bow with stripes.
29. A spring Easter wreath can always use a few eggs.
This one has pastel eggs all around it. As the flowers are small and white.
30. You can’t have an Easter table without this bunny spread.
It’s green and shows a circle of bunny butts and their cotton tails. Also includes 2 carrots.
31. Feel free to decorate your Easter eggs with beads.
Yes, they’re made out of beads and covering plastic eggs. Perfect to put on display for Easter. Comes in all kinds of patterns.
32. Welcome your Easter guests with this bunny egg wreath.
Has a bunny with a lot of pink, purple, and white flowers. So pretty.
33. Perhaps you’d want some Easter eggs in a frame.
The eggs are all sparkly, too. Some of them even have bows.
34. A spring berry wreath will always bring Easter joy.
Includes white and shades of purple. Perfect for any Easter door.
35. You can never decorate an Easter wreath too many eggs.
Well, the eggs are quite small. But all are in bright colors.
36. Don’t like wreaths? Hang this shiny bunny.
Most of this bunny is covered with tinsel on a wire frame. Includes 3 bows.
37. A festive wreath like this should bring the Easter spirit.
Has boughs of berries and 5 Easter eggs. Though the bow has Easter Eggs on it as well.
38. Feel free to put anything you want on an Easter wreath.
Has plenty of eggs, flowers, and chicks. Or at least pictures of them from old cards.
39. Don’t forget to decorate the trees outside.
These consist of plastic eggs strung up and hung on trees. Too bad I can’t do this from where I live.
40. Don’t forget to keep your sock chicks on the fence.
Have felt beaks, pipe cleaner legs, and fuzz fluff. But they all look so warm and fuzzy.
41. You can’t help but cuddle a bunny like this.
Seems to be made out of yarn and wire. She carries a pail and carrot. So cute.
42. Yellow flowers always bring a festive touch.
Includes a pink bunny with striped sleeves. Perfect for your Easter door.
43. Welcome spring with a yarn Easter basket wreath.
Includes a plush chick with yarn eggs. And yes, it’s adorable and fluffy.
44. Perhaps you’d like to see a bunny munching on a carrot.
Includes yellow flowers on the right. But the bunny munching the carrot is simply adorable.
45. This Easter, have your little one cuddle up with this felt bunny.
This bunny’s wearing a bow and scarf. Has a heart and button eyes, too. So cute.
46. You might want to put some eggs and flowers in vases.
The vases all spell out Easter. Flowers are white. Eggs are green and purple.
47. Nothing makes your Easter springy like this wreath.
Has eggs and small towers. But the bow is incredibly stunning.
48. Your guests will hop mad over a carrot table spread.
The carrot is made from various strips of orange fabric. Perfect for any coffee table on Easter.
49. Nothing basks in the glory of Christ’s resurrection like a purple decomesh cross with flowers.
The cross is purple with white lilies and ivy. So lovely.
50. Say “Easter” with a basket.
It’s a colorful basket with bouquet of colorful eggs. As “Easter” is spelled out in colorful letters.
51. A wooden cross should always have a flower or 2.
One is green with a red rose. The other is blue with a white rose.
52. Rain in Easter with an umbrella bouquet.
It’s filled with pink and white tulips. Yet, make sure to use an old umbrella to tie up.
53. Grace your Easter table with a bouquet with eggs.
Well, this one has eggs in jar. Has a lot of pink flowers. Makes a great centerpiece.
54. An Easter basket wreath is just what you’ll need for the spring.
Has some felt Easter eggs, a chocolate bunny, and a peeps bunny. And it’s touched by grass and flowers.
55. This amigurumi bunny is nothing but cuddles.
She wears a blue skirt with matching hat. And seems like she’s frolicking in the daisy patch.
56. These towel chicks are always with chirping over.
Each of them is fastened with a little bow. Still, they’re so cute you want to hug them.
57. Make Easter a sacred day with this simple Easter wreath.
Includes a wooden cross and a palm. While the wreath itself can be seen as a less lethal crown of thorns.
58. Perhaps you’d like a bunny rag wreath.
Well, it’s full of ribbons and fabric. But it nonetheless is a colorful display of pastel.
59. A peep wreath may serve you best.
Sure, these sugary marshmallows chicks are unfit for human consumption. But at least they’re being put to good use.
60. Feel free to put some gumballs in this Easter dispenser.
It’s mostly yellow with a pink rim. Also includes a bow to match.
61. Keep yourself warm this spring with this Easter egg quilt.
The eggs are a real patch work. While the border contains spring flowers.
62. Hope you can enjoy this Easter egg bouquet.
All are on a stick with bows. And they all stand in a basket filled with Easter grass.
63. As Christ is risen, a wooden cross can use some flowers.
The flowers are quite small. And it has a rustic bow in the center.
64. You can find bunny love on this wagon.
They’re kissing chocolate bunnies on a ride through the park. Or your living room. And yes, they look so cute together.
65. Fluffy chickies will always make you smile.
They’re made out of pipe cleaners. Yet, one of them seems to have fallen down. So cute.
66. You might prefer a purple egg wreath this Easter.
I know I would. Since purple is my favorite color. Still, love the bow.
67. Can’t afford Faberge eggs? Make fake ones.
These are plastic eggs with color glue designs. So don’t try to sell them.
68. These funny bunnies will spring into your heart.
Each of these in a variety of patterns. While many have snappy bows. Great to put in a basket.
69. You’ll find plenty inside this glass block.
Has a pink bunny and Easter eggs inside. The glass block even has a bow and ears. So lovely.
70. Deck your Easter door with this berry and egg wreath.
The eggs and berries are in a variety of different colors. So pretty.
71. It’s time for springtime to come out of its shell.
You’ll find all the Easter characters inside these colored egg shells. While the display makes a great centerpiece.
72. Care for a critter in an Easter basket?
Includes a chocolate bunny, a plush bunny, and a little duckling. Yet, the Easter baskets fit them just right.
73. Put your drink in this bunny cozy.
It’s made out of felt as you can see. While you can only glance at the bunny’s rear end.
74. Perhaps you might want to cuddle with some of these colorful bunnies.
Each made out of felt and in pastel colors. While they all have a bows with buttons on them.
75. A wooden cross must be well painted.
This cross is smeared with blue and red paint. Though I love the iron wrought design in the middle.
76. A tulle wreath should always contain a few Easter eggs.
The eggs are quite shiny at the bottom. So they can shimmer in the sun.
77. Sometimes a simple bunny wreath is best.
This one has a pink flower near the ear and egg-shaped berries on the body. Perfect for any Easter door.
78. Would you like a grassy Easter basket?
Contains a bunny, Easter eggs and flowers. But the basket seems particularly mossy.
79. How about an Easter basket on a decomesh Easter wreath?
Well, the basket seems to be made out of wood. Also consists of plaid ribbon and shiny Easter eggs.
80. Don’t like wreaths? Try a frame.
Has a bunny in the lower left corner holding a bouquet of flowers and eggs. And yes, it’s adorable.
81. This wreath is practically all carrots.
Okay, it’s mostly made out of cloth. Contains a bunny with long ears at the bottom. Also has flowers. So cute.
82. For those with a religious bent, you might prefer this sacred quilt.
Has a purple cross and 3 lilies quilted on a lavender background. Bordered with purple and gold triangles.
83. You can always put a little something in these Easter pillows.
Since they all come with pockets. So you can hide that chocolate bunny.
84. A purple spring tulip wreath will bring in the Easter spirit.
Sure, the tulips are fake. But they’re certainly sensational. Love it.
85. Welcome the Savior’s resurrection with this flowery cross.
Most of these are pink and white peonies. So pretty. Love it.
86. An Easter hanging should always include a carrot.
The carrot is plush, by the way. Includes a bunny and matching bow.
87. Make your home a bunny trail destination with this decomesh carrot hanging.
Well, it’s made on a wire frame. Though it has green stuff coming from the top.
88. Nothing makes an Easter table like this bunny runner.
The bunnies here are all different sizes. While each wears a bow.
89. Perhaps you’d like to see 2 bunnies on a wreath.
This one has pink flowers on them. But the rabbits on here are so adorable.
90. A bunny will always need to carry an egg.
The bunny even carries one in a wheelbarrow. Display also includes grass and daffodils.
91. Make your Easter a festive occasion with this Easter egg tulle wreath.
This one consists of blue, purple, and green tulle. While eggs of different colors and sizes are all around it.
92. Observe the resurrection of our Lord with this moss covered cross.
It’s just a wooden gross with moss in it. Nothing fancy here.
93. Celebrate the Easter season with this hollow cross panel.
Well, it’s a wooden panel with a cross carved into it. Perfect for more rustic settings.
94. You’d think this bunny was quite boxy.
Well, it’s made from 3 different sized hat boxes. But the bunny is nonetheless adorable.
95. Feel free to put some spring flowers in eggshells.
These glasses even have different colored gravels inside. Still, these make perfect centerpieces.
96. Anyone would want to cuddle with these amigurumi bunnies.
They’re even holding carrots and sport flowers in their heads. So adorable.
97. Dress your living room mirror with an Easter egg garland.
Most of the eggs are probably plastic. While it’s trimmed with yellow bows.
98. Don’t forget to put some eggs on the grass.
Well, the eggs are small and in flower parts. But each goes well on your Easter table.
99. Perhaps you’d like to have eggs around the flowers.
Seems like they have the eggs among wildflowers and grass. And yes, those pots are ceramic.
100. This bunny can always fit enough eggs in its wagon.
The eggs seem larger than most. But the wagon is perfect for a rustic setting. So cute.