Now we get into my favorite kind of Easter post: peep dioramas. Featuring the iconic sugar coated marshmallow candies unfit for human consumption, people have taken upon themselves to put them in certain scenes that have nothing to do with Easter. And in recent years, they’ve become incredibly popular, especially in the Midwest United States. I mean newspapers across the US have contest for these. Anyway, though peep dioramas started out as a craft project for children, many adults take peep dioramas into a unique art form. In fact, many of the peep dioramas I’ve seen aren’t at all suitable for children. Nonetheless, in this post, I give you another assortment of adorable and amusing peep dioramas you can’t help but love.
- Let’s get ready to rodeo.
Yes, the cows and horses are made out of peeps. And yes, some of the bunnies are wearing cowboy hats.
2. As far as cooking shows go, the competition in Top Peep is especially brutal.
Someone must’ve had an incident in the kitchen. Still, I’m not very familiar with this show.
3. On this week’s episode of Hoarders…
That show was popular for awhile. Wonder if it’s still on. Then again, I surely hope not.
4. Behold, the indomitable Cleopeeptra.
Her hair is made from bunnies. While her jewels are made of chicks.
5. “It was 20 years ago today…”
Well, this is a peep version of the album. Each bunny has a famous face. As the Beatles are in felt clothes.
6. Mount Peepmore is a major destination in South Dakeepta.
Seems like the bunny presidents are under construction. Still, I’m not sure which is which here.
7. Poor Bunnard Stark.
This is from Game of Thrones. And yes, the Stark patriarch and main character from the first season is dead.
8. Bet you didn’t see The Scream in marshmallows.
You can see it mostly consists of bunny and chick peeps. Still, it’s an almost spot-on rendition.
9. You’ll find plenty of bunnies in the Leaning Tower of Peepsa.
This one is a paper tower with bunnies inside. Though some bunnies seem like they’re sinking.
10. Tune in to the next Peeprah.
It’s a rendition of Oprah. Though I think she had a larger audience than that.
11. With this Peepriodic Table, you will know the chemistry.
The peeps are color coded for each group. Bunnies are metals. Chicks are non metals.
12. Seattle, Washington welcomes the Women’s March.
And it seems like all of them are in pussy hats. By the way, this is from 2017.
13. Alas, the Purple Reign must come to an end.
This is a peep tribute to Prince who’s on a motorcycle. He died in 2016.
14. Looks like Warren Peepy messed up with Best Picture.
This happened in 2017 when Warren Beatty mistakenly named La La Land as Best Picture instead of Moonlight. Yeah, it was pretty crazy.
15. “Fra-geel-lay. Must be Italian.”
This is a rendition of A Christmas story. Features some of the movie’s most memorable moments.
16. Samuel Peepys chronicles the Great Fire of London.
Samuel Pepys was a famous diarist during the mid 17th century. As a civil servant, he hobnobbed with many famous figures in his day.
17. Perhaps you’ll be classically inclined for Amadpeepus.
This from the 1980s Mozart biopic Amadeus. Like the bunny at the top. So creative.
18. The peepestra is ready, maestro.
This is a peep rendition of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. You can even see some of the instruments.
19. This Peepception is very messed up.
Well, it’s a movie about going into people’s dreams. Still, I didn’t understand the film when I watched it.
20. In this dentist’s office, Cecil the Lion takes his revenge.
Cecil the Lion was a lion killed by a dentist in Africa, as a trophy. Still, this is pretty hilarious.
21. In Rio de Janiero, the peeps congregate for the Olympics.
This is a peep rendition of the 2016 Olympics in Rio. And yes, this is the Opening Ceremony.
22. Apparently, incest and live burials can really bring down the house for peeps.
This is a rendition of Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Fall of the House of Usher.” It’s best known for featuring a guy who’s a bit too attached to his sister and buries her alive.
23. There’s no way you can take down Moby Peep.
Got to like how the White Whale is made out of mini marshmallows. Based on the book, Moby Dick by Herman Melville.
24. Here we present the Obamas’ presidential portraits.
Barack is on the left. Michelle is on the right. Nonetheless, I’ve missed them since they left the White House in 2017. Seriously, Donald Trump is a good for nothing piece of shit and a complete monster.
25. PEEP-E is a robot anyone could love.
This is a peep rendition of WALL-E. Here we have WALL-E present a plant to EVE on a post-apocalyptic Earth.
26. Hope your peeps would enjoy the Hundred Acre Wood.
This is Winnie the Pooh in Peeps. And yes, it’s just so adorable.
27. Grand Theft Peeps has been a video game sensation.
This is peep rendition of Grand Theft Auto. Funny how the bunny police and crooks are bigger than the cars.
28. Peeps should always beware of the Demigorgon.
This is from Stranger Things. Got to love how they managed to use very small Christmas lights for the display.
29. This post was brought to you by your neighborhood farmer’s market.
Well, this supposed to be a farm. And yes, the pumpkins are marshmallow jack-o’-lanterns.
30. There are no clean getaways in No Country for Old Peeps.
This is a peep poster rendition for the Coen Brothers’ No Country for Old Men. So watch out for this bunny.
31. Seems like all the dogs are huddled around the TV.
This is a peep reenactment of 101 Dalmations. But they’re just bunnies in white with black spots.
32. Just another day at the beach.
Yes, this is a peep beach scene. Like the little bunny figure in the back. So cute.
33. “That each peep is endowed with inalienable rights…”
This is a peep rendition of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. And yes, the bunnies are wearing wigs.
34. Oh, God, seems like these peeps have a coven.
And it seems they’re about to sacrifice someone to Satan. I know it’s kind of crazy.
35. “Off with his head!”
As one bunny gets his little head chopped off at the guillotine. Can’t believe they could make a peep version of the French Revolution.
36. The Nightmare Before Easter is upon us.
You can see this is a rendition of The Nightmare Before Christmas. But it features other holidays as well.
37. Le Tour de Peeps is a long, arduous race.
This is a takeoff of the Tour de France cycling race. And all the riders are chicks.
38. A ballerina will always practice in her dance studio.
This is a rendition of a famous painting. I’m not sure which one. Though I know it’s one of the impressionists.
39. Seems like the government’s not keen on those green chicks.
Indeed, this is supposed to be an alien invasion. But America’s bravest warriors are not match for the dreaded green chick aliens.
40. Ancient Egypt was a haven for the peeps in the Nile.
Features the Pyramids and the Sphinx. Like the Sphinx bunny head. So cute.
41. Hope you can stomach a Roman chariot race.
This is a take off from Ben Hur. Here Judah Ben Hur is about to race with his former childhood friend Messala.
42. Enjoy a night with the Boston Peeps.
This is a peep rendition of the Boston Pops. And yes, you can see the instruments.
43. The French always enjoy the finer things of life.
All of them seem to wear button berets. Some enjoy wine and a baguette.
44. These bunnies live on the open road.
It’s a peep motorcycle gang. Love how they wear little bandanas.
45. Unto us a peepvior is born…
Yes, this is a peep nativity scene. Some of the chicks are sheep, too.
46. Oh, no, a cannibalistic bunny tribe.
I know it’s not a politically correct peep display. But you have to appreciate the effort that went into it. Like the ice cream cone palm trees.
47. Beware of peeps bearing gifts.
Here the Greek chicks come out of a Trojan horse while the Trojans aren’t looking. Troy is screwed.
48. NASA would be nothing without these Hidden Peepers.
This is a peep rendition of Hidden Figures. Like how they wear those dowdy dresses.
49. Behold, the Peepthenon.
Dedicated to the goddess Athena, this temple sits on the acropolis of Athens, Greece. Love the bunnies in tunics.
50. Seems like all the bunnies are together for Thanksgiving.
This is a takeoff from a Norman Rockwell painting. See how the chick stands in as the turkey.