While some fans would rather buy some overpriced college crap courtesy of the NCAA, some prefer to make their own. Though it sometimes might require buying craft stuff with their teams name and logo on it. Indeed, the NCAA may not look too kindly on this practice since most of these crafts aren’t licensed by them. Particularly if they wind up being sold on Etsy, eBay or Amazon. Nonetheless, you have to admit that many of these crafts can have their own little charm about them. Since they tend to have a rather personal touch and creative edge. On Pinterest you’ll find a lot of stuff in the shape of the college state or in the college’s colors. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasure trove of unique college sports any fan could love. Of course, most of these will be from Division 1, naturally.
- No Tarheel can resist this UNC flower pot.
The flowers and foliage are fake. Yet, it has the UNC and a polka dot pot.
2. Huskies fans would adore this panel of their state.
This is a purple state of Washington with at golden W on it. Since it stands for the University of Washington.
3. Perhaps a grapevine wreath of Notre Dame will suit you.
Contains a football, a shamrock with ND, and green, blue, and white rosettes. Cue victory song.
4. Don’t like wreaths, how about this Alabama elephant hanging on your door?
This one has polka dot ears and a houndsooth bow. And yes, it’s quite adorable.
5. A Notre Dame wreath should have some festive decorations.
This one has a gold and blue bow on it. Though note the footballs and the ND.
6. Support your team wearing this Georgia Southern bracelet.
Contains yellow beads laced with blue. And it bears the Georgia Southern pendant.
7. Support your Auburn Tigers with this War Eagle football decoration.
This one is touched with orange and blue trim on the ends and a bow. Great for hanging on your front door.
8. Anyone in Iowa would die for this Hawkeye suncatcher.
It’s in a wire frame you can put in your garden. So let the light in for the game.
9. Show your support for the Crimson Tide with this Alabama pumpkin.
It’s white with black and red polka dots. Though you have to love the bow.
10. Greet your guests with this decomesh Georgia wreath.
This one is quite festive. Contains a G in the middle for Georgia.
11. For those religious types, this Crimson Tide cross may suit you.
That is, if you’re a fan of Alabama. And you like football, no less.
12. Let the Tide roll with this fuzzy black wreath.
The letters have polka dots. Yet, you know this is from Alabama.
13. Bring in the UCLA Bruin spirit with flowers.
Consists UCLA covered in yarn along with light yellow and blue flowers. So pretty.
14. Put your pussy willows in these Ohio State jars.
These jars are painted in black and white with the Ohio State logo on them. Make sure you have water before putting the willows in.
15. With this frame, you can share the Auburn memories.
This one depicts a picture of the stadium. Yet, the frame is the real star here.
16. Get in the Irish spirit with this Notre Dame cooler top.
Depicts the fighting leprechaun in a green, gold, and blue background. My apologies to Ireland.
17. Bring some color into your home with this Hawkeye yarn wreath.
It’s mostly in yellow with black stripes. But the Hawkeye logo is on the bottom.
18. Got an old Cavalier shirt? Make a pillow out of it.
Apparently, this boy appreciates it. Bet he dreams of going to the University of Virginia one day. Despite that it’s located in Charlottesville.
19. This Florida State Seminole palette will inspire pride.
This one depicts the Seminole logo. All in its red, black, and gold glory.
20. A burlap Florida wreath is just as nice.
Contains a blue ribbon around it with the UF letters. The bow is pretty, too.
21. Curl up during the game in this WVU quilt.
This one is quite intricate. Contains the WV in the center.
22. Show your Purdue pride with this wooden panel.
It’s black with golden letters. All of which Purdue fans will know.
23. Show your love for the Longhorns with this Texas wreath.
It’s mostly orange with white stripes. But anyone from the University of Texas would enjoy this.
24. Let your leprechaun sit in this small Notre Dame rocking chair.
Has gold rockers, back, and seat. But the sides are navy blue. Also has the leprechaun.
25. Game day is always festive with this Penn State wreath.
Ribbons are mostly blue and white. Yet, you see the Nittany Lion logo in 4 places.
26. Keep warm during the game with this Michigan State Spartan scarf.
Has the logo in white over green. Though the scarf doesn’t seem to have an end.
27. Any Kentucky fan must hang this stocking at their fireplace.
Though it’s not up to Santa whether the Wildcats make the Sweet 16 in March Madness. Still, I like the fringe.
28. Sit back and relax in this LSU rocking chair.
Most of it is purple with a yellow seat. And it has the LSU letters on top.
29. A Purdue wreath should always sport some elegance.
It’s a black yarn wreath with gold berries and felt flowers. And “go Purdue” is in gold letters.
30. Show Spartan pride with these block letters.
Courtesy of Michigan State fans. Each letter has its own pattern.
31. Care to hang an I on your door?
It’s a large yellow “I” with a Hawkeye logo on it. Held by a striped burlap strap.
32. West Virginia birds would love these houses.
Okay, they seem quite small for birds. But they’re in full WVU colors.
33. Hang this on your door to support the Volunteers.
This is for Tennessee football, I reckon. Yet, it has white polka dots on orange.
34. Got an old frame? Salute the Seminoles with a sign.
This one has a “Noles” hanging. And it has quite a festive flair. Like the bow, too.
35. Grace your front door with this Florida Gators wreath.
Has the UF letters at the front. And yes, the Gator is below them.
36. Perhaps you can support the Mountaineers with this wooden piece and a plate.
Well, a license plate, anyway. But I’m sure anyone in West Virginia would go for it.
37. Keep yourself warm during the game with this Ohio State quilt.
Not sure how big this supposed to be. Has the O and Buckeye leaves in the squares.
38. Light up your home with this Ohio State jar light.
You can see the lights inside. Yet, you have to like the polka dot bow.
39. A Nebraska football panel should satisfy any Huskers fan.
Has a large red N and a bow. Great for college football season.
40. Kick back and relax on this LSU lawn chair.
It’s made out of wood with purple sides. The LSU logo is on the back.
41. Show your Wildcat pride with this Arizona yarn wreath.
Contains white and red diamonds as well as flowers. The Arizona logo is on the left.
42. Be festive for the Tigers with this LSU wreath.
One of the ribbons on this wreath has tiger stripes. Yet, the LSU letters are in gold.
43. Grace your garden with this Iowa fountain.
It’s made from flower pots stacked on each other. Though the lower tier contains rocks.
44. Light up for your Tigers with this Missouri glass block light.
For some reason, the tiger seems like a popular mascot in college sports. I mean you have the LSU Tigers, Clemson Tigers, Auburn Tigers, Mizzou Tigers, etc.
45. With this N, you express your Husker pride.
It’s a black N with a football and white and red bow. Huskers is emblazoned on the slant.
46. Know your SEC with this wooden hanging.
Since I went to a Division III college, I’m not interested in conferences. Yet, this one has plenty of teams we all know.
47. Any Crimson Tide fan would want this Alabama bag.
Never understood why Bama has an elephant mascot. Then again, it’s better to show an elephant than ecologically destructive algae.
48. Bring a little light on Saturday with these LSU bottle lamps.
These seem like they’re made of stained glass. The fleur de lis all have purple and gold stripes.
49. A Texas Longhorn should always impress at the front door.
Well, it’s a Longhorn hanging at the front door. And it seems quite simple to make if you can cut it out.
50. Show your Mountaineer pride with this WVU hanging.
Has the WVU letters in navy blue. And they’re held by yellow ribbon at the door.
51. An Oregon Duck fan would enjoy this simple burlap wreath.
It’s green with a yellow bow on it. The letters U and O are on the bottom.
52. Georgia Bulldog fans always know how to show their love.
And I guess this is a way to show their love during football season. Each letter has its own unique pattern.
53. An Arkansas wreath should always have beads.
I guess a lot of red Mardi Gras beads had a lot to do with this. Has the Razorback logo encased in a football on top.
54. Any Crimson Tide fan would want this football decoration.
Has a houndsooth A on the football. Yet, the bow stands out more.
55. You can always dust up with Ole Miss.
Here is a dust pan with the Ole Miss sentiment on it. And the handle is blue to match.
56. No Buckeye fan should go without a burlap Ohio State wreath like this.
Consists of red and silver stripes. And the buckeye branch is at the bottom.
57. This Florida Gator wreath brims with bows.
The top and bottom bows are in blue. The sides are in white. And “Gators” is emblazoned in the center.
58. Grace your porch with some Auburn flower pots.
Consists of blue and orange flower pots stacked on each other. Each in their own design and pattern.
59. Kentucky fans always look forward to Wildcat basketball.
This stand consists of UK on top of a pawprint. Perfect for March Madness.
60. Tell the time of day with this Buckeye clock.
Yes, the hours are represented by nuts. And they’re in a silver and red background with a frame.
61. Apparently, you can make your own Syracuse Orange.
Though this one uses license plates and spray paint. Still, for a New York school, it’s a dumb mascot.
62. Irish eyes will shine on this Notre Dame wreath.
It’s a blue wreath with gold ribbon. The Notre Dame logo is on the bottom against a gold background.
63. Hold your dishes in this Mountaineer rack.
Yes, you can fit dishes on it. Though I wouldn’t necessarily hang it over the kitchen.
64. Bring the War Eagle spirit to your door with this Auburn grapevine wreath.
Consists of felt orange and blue flowers. Great for an Auburn tailgate party.
65. Spice up your holidays with this LSU Christmas bouquet.
Includes an LSU snowman. Despite that Baton Rouge usually doesn’t see any snow during the winter.
66. Show your Husky support with this Washington bracelet.
Includes purple and gold beads. Not to mention, has some Washington charms for good measure.
67. Any little Hawkeye will enjoy this table and chairs.
Has helmet chair backs. Table top is black with the Hawkeye logo.
68. Feel free to lounge in this Illinois lawn chair.
It’s made of wood and painted orange. But while blue I’s are on the arms, a large orange I is on the back.
69. Salute your Nittany Lions with this Penn State decomesh wreath.
Consists of navy blue ribbons with the Penn State logo on it. And PSU is in white with blue polka dots.
70. Hope you can hang this Illinois suncatcher at your window.
It’s a rather simple design. Just orange and blue with a transparent I.
71. Perhaps this WVU panel will impress your fancy.
Well, the letters are stenciled around. But it fits quite nicely on a frame.
72. Curl up on your couch with this West Virginia blanket.
One side has WVU stuff all over it. The other is just a blue fleece.
73. These Oklahoma blocks always show Sooner pride.
The small blocs are in a red with white dot pattern. The larger ones have stripes. But any fan would love these.
74. Anyone in Baton Rouge should get this LSU wreath for football season.
Has striped LSU letters front and center. Yet, you have to admire the ribbons and beads.
75. Roll in the tide with this Alabama chair.
It’s red and white but shouts support for the Crimson Tide. The inscription says it all.
76. Rest your head during the game on this Florida State pillow.
Has a heart on Tallahassee. Since that’s where the Seminoles are.
77. Any Mizzou fan would want to have this tiger.
Though I’m not sure about the birds. Assuming that it’s supposed to be a birdhouse.
78. Show your love for the Tigers with this LSU fleur de lis.
It’s even covered in Mardi Gras beads. Perfect for any door.
79. Keep warm during the game with this LSU quilt.
As you can see, it’s in a purple and gold patchwork. Though the fleur de lis is at the center.
80. No one can resist this Iowa snowman.
Wears a yellow hat and carries the Hawkeye flag. So adorable.