Now that I’ve gotten the treats over with, it’s on to the craft projects. As you can see, most of these are associated with spring like bunnies, flowers, butterflies, sheep, chicks, and colored eggs. You may even find some outdoor decorations like you see above. Yet, alongside St. Patrick’s Day decorations, Easter decor isn’t out of view since it might fall sometime after March 17. While many people might put some Easter decorations up on their houses, some may prefer to make their own. And for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Easter craft projects for you to enjoy.
- You can’t go wrong with a bunny centerpiece on moss.
Includes a plaster bunny with fancy Easter eggs. Goes well with a daffodil bouquet.
2. Don’t forget to hang your bunnies with your carrots.
The carrots are orange while the bunnies are green and fuzzy. Includes balls of green and orange yarn.
3. Care for a wooden bunny spoon?
Well, she’s made from a wooden spoon. Her arms are made from pipe cleaners while she sports purple bows.
4. Welcome your Easter guests with this egg and flower wreath.
Well, this mostly consists of pastel Easter eggs with small flowers. Perfect for any spring door.
5. Welcome spring with a bird’s nest behind glass.
Don’t worry, the bird’s nest isn’t real. Yet, you have to admire the flowery branches it sits on.
6. Got plastic eggs? Make a wreath out of it.
The eggs come in a variety of colors. And it contains 3 bows in Easter ribbon.
7. This bunny rag wreath can get anyone hopping.
Well, it’s tied with rags of pastel colors. And it certainly looks quite snazzy in a bow tie.
8. To be closer to nature, you might prefer a wreath of moss.
It’s covered in moss as well as consist of a bird’s nest and 3 roses. Lovely.
9. Step out this Easter wearing this ribbon carrot pin.
You may have to use green and orange ribbons. But it seems rather simple to make.
10. Spring into Easter with this lamp.
This one has a bunny with eggs. Love the pink and purple ribbon and flowers.
11. For a more holy Easter, a cross wreath with lilies will do nicely.
It’s a grapevine wreath with lilies and a boy. Simple yet stunning.
12. You’ll find these tiny bunnies snug in their carrots.
All these are made out of felt and are used as bunny sleeping bags. I’m sure kids will love these. So cute.
13. Grace your front door with a green rabbit wreath.
This one has fake foliage with burlap ears and bow. And like all bunny wreaths, it includes a fluffy tail.
14. Nothing makes Easter like a bunny shutter.
This one has a bunny painted on an old shutter. Also has colored eggs on the border.
15. What would Easter be without a fluffy chick?
This fuzzy chickie is made out of pom poms. And yes, it’s so cute.
16. Make your Easter table with this table runner.
Two sides have quilted colored eggs. The middle consists of a grid of pastel squares.
17. Don’t like wreaths? How about a deco mesh carrot?
Yes, it’s mostly in orange with a green top. But you’re sure to dupe any rabbit with a carrot fix.
18. Didn’t know flowers can sprout from eggs.
This is a centerpiece that has flowers rising from bulbs in the eggs. It’s supposed to represent the start of spring.
19. Perhaps you might want a bouquet of purple flowers at your door.
Includes lilacs and tulips in a white vase hung from the top. Sure they’re fake but they’re beautiful.
20. For a more penitent Easter, you might want to go with this panel.
Well, Easter is a religious holiday denoting Christ’s resurrection. So expect a lot of crosses.
21. Sometimes the less Easter egg you have the better.
Well, these are made out of yarn and glue. But you have to admire the creative spirit to create this wreath.
22. Looks like a potted plant just fell victim to a bunny infestation.
Actually no, since it’s an Easter decoration. But it’s nonetheless clever and adorable.
23. You can’t have an egg wreath without some carrots.
The wreath is light blue while eggs are in all kinds of colors and patterns. So lovely.
24. This little chick has some long-eared aspirations.
This is a little crocheted chick dressed in a bunny costume. So cute.
25. Spring always brings the best in all of us with this Easter wreath and panel.
It’s a panel that says “Hope.” The ‘O’ is a wreath of yellow flowers.
26. This bunny says “Feliz Pasca” with a patched up heart.
“Feliz Pasca” is “Happy Easter” in Spanish. But this is quite adorable, no matter what language you speak.
27. Nothing says Easter like a flower basket with lights.
This consists of flowers, eggs, and a bunny. Put it anywhere in the house and people will adore it.
28. Yellow flowers can always enhance a wreath of Easter eggs.
The eggs are mostly plastic. But if you have a lot of these, here’s an idea to consider.
29. This bunny wreath has Easter eggs all over.
This is made out of yarn and you can see the pastel eggs all over. They almost seem to resemble Christmas lights.
30. Instead of a wreath, why not try an Easter basket?
Okay, it’s a decomesh Easter basket wreath. But it nonetheless contains Easter eggs.
31. Seems this little bunny really loves a carrot.
Well, I think it’s a plush bunny and carrot of some sort. Yet, nobody could resist that bunny face.
32. Nothing welcomes spring like a pink tulip wreath.
How else could you welcome spring? And yes, these flowers are gorgeous.
33. The bunny and chick come from the same carrot on this panel.
Well, that’s kind of bizarre. But you have to appreciate the sentiment behind it.
34. No Easter is complete without a bunny doily.
This has white bunnies all around in an Easter egg background. And yes, they’re adorable.
35. You’ll be hard not to resist these little bunny heads.
These are plush figures made from some flowery cloth. And all have bows on their ears. So sweet.
36. You’d swear this Easter egg was all buttons.
Actually it consists of buttons sewn on a cloth. But it has a certain Easter charm.
37. A basket always has room for 2.
However, we all know that in the rabbit world, 1+1 = infinity. Because you know how they produce a lot of young in a short timespan.
38. On an Easter wreath, make sure the flowers really stand out.
This one has pink and purple flowers with matching ribbons. But it’s an Easter wreath since it includes eggs.
39. Light up your Easter with this paper bunny lantern.
You can find a paper lantern at any craft store by the way. But make sure you add some bunny attributes and a bow tie.
40. Care for a red cabbage bouquet?
I’m sure the cabbage and flowers are fake. Since a real cabbage may not make such an elegant vase. So pretty.
41. Seems like we have some eggs on the flowers.
That or it’s rather magnificent bird’s nest. Still, wouldn’t mind having this at my house.
42. Didn’t know you can carry flowers in an umbrella.
Actually, I’ve seen a few of these before. But none were nearly spectacular as this bouquet.
43. For vibrancy, just add a butterfly.
Well, a pink butterfly anyway. But if you like a bright color wreath for Easter, this is for you.
44. Perhaps a shiny egg tree may suit your fancy.
Mostly consists of pink, blue, gold, and green ones. Yet, add some yellow tulle and a pink bow, it stuns.
45. There’s nothing better than an Easter egg decked with buttons.
Make sure the buttons are in pastel colors but shape doesn’t matter. Helps that it’s set atop a flower pot.
46. While we’re in the spring of things, here’s a cabbage tulip bouquet.
The tulips here are in purple, lavender, and orange. And the cabbage is a normal green.
47. To mark this holy occasion, a cross with white flowers is recommended.
Cross consists of sticks tied together. Still, the flowers are really pretty.
48. Everyone would love to see flowers on your Easter table.
Not sure if the flowers are real or fake. But make sure you include some Easter eggs.
49. If you’re not into flowers, perhaps you might like this centerpiece.
It’s a basket with some vases and bunnies. Perfect for any spring Easter celebration.
50. Nobody could resist this festive Easter basket.
Has plenty of flowers and eggs at your desire. And you can’t help but endear yourself to the two bunnies.
51. Enhance your Easter table with this Easter egg table runner.
The quilted eggs are of different colors and patterns. And you got to love the colors on the border.
52. A wooden chocolate bunny is a quality Easter decoration.
Sure you can’t eat it. Yet, what’s Easter without a chocolate bunny?
53. Make sure the bottles on your Easter bouquets match what’s in them.
The bottles are white, blue, and lavender. And each contains purple flowers, reeds, and Easter eggs.
54. You’ll find some colorful birds in this tree.
This is a flowering tree with birds of several different colors. And everything here is made from what you’d find at a craft store.
55. Speaking of trees, bring Easter joy with this tree of Easter eggs.
They have trees like this in Germany, by the way. So I guess this is the small apartment version.
56. A bunny wreath should always have floppy ears and paws.
It’s also decorated with flowers and eggs. And it is touched with a lavender bow.
57. Grace your front door with a floral egg carton wreath.
Didn’t know egg cartons could make such vibrant flowers. Love it.
58. Serve your guests with this Easter egg table runner.
This one has rather fancy eggs in several colors and patterns. It even has chicks around the border.
59. Don’t forget to add a few carrots.
Okay, these aren’t real so don’t try to eat them. But they’re great for a door decoration.
60. You can’t get enough of these clothespin bunnies.
These are painted in pastel colors as well as have eyes and flower on their ears. So cute.
61. You can have a fancy bouquet with Easter eggs.
The eggs are mostly lavender. The flowers are mostly white and pink.
62. You can’t get enough of a bunny in a nest.
Well, it’s a bunny in a large bird’s nest. Also includes a lot of flowers and foliage.
63. You can’t go wrong with a tulle egg wreath in the Easter season.
And it comes with all the Easter touches. Great for welcoming springtime. Love it.
64. You’ll need some eggs for that flower basket.
This is in a metal basket and the eggs are white. But that doesn’t make it less Eastery.
65. An egg and flower wreath is an ideal place for a rabbit.
This one has a bunny in the center. While the eggs and flowers are in pastel colors.
66. Apparently, this little chickie has come out of its shell.
It’s an amigurumi chick that just hatched. And yes, it’s adorably fuzzy.
67. A bunny is at home among the flowers.
Apparently, this looks like a very expensive centerpiece. But the flowers are quite pretty.
68. Anyone would be overjoyed with these Easter egg trees.
The trees may be of different heights. But each is covered in pastel eggs that almost appear sweet as candy.
69. Set your Easter dish on this felt bunny doily.
It’s a green doily with white bunny and fancy eggs. Love the flowers.
70. You’ll chirp for these glittery birdhouses.
Each glittery house has a fuzzy bird or 2. Some are yellow. Some are pink.
71. You’d rejoice to this purple decomesh wreath.
This one is all Easter eggs. Two are in fancy colors. The rest are significantly smaller.
72. You’d almost think these carrots sprouted flowers.
Actually they’re bouquets wrapped in orange cloth. Clever if you look at it.
73. A flower basket should come with its own bunny.
This is a wall hanging with a couple flower baskets. All to celebrate the coming of spring.
74. This hanging basket will bring you some Easter joy.
The flowers are all yellow. The Easter eggs are all in shiny glitter. Love it.
75. A tulip bouquet should always include peeps and grass.
Best part about this bouquet is that everything’s in purple. Wouldn’t mind having it on my Easter table.
76. Looks like a little bunny’s gotten into that purse.
It’s a pink bunny purse for Easter. Great for church or the parade. Comes with bunny ears sticking out in the front pocket.
77. Nothing says happy Easter like a wooden bunny outside your door.
Yes, the wood has a fine texture to it. Love how it has a blue bow around its neck.
78. Didn’t know you’d find bunnies in a candy dispenser.
The bunnies are mostly pink. Yet, I think these are quite clever. So cute.
79. You can always dress a rusty urn with Easter eggs.
It mostly consist of an Easter egg wreath on a plant. Not sure if it’s easy. But it’s quite ingenious.
80. Greet the Easter evening with these Easter egg candles.
You can put them on a table with flowers. Hope some of them come scented.
81. Make sure you keep your bird’s nests in a terrarium jar.
These come in 3 different sizes. Some even have flowers and butterflies.
82. Perhaps you might delight to an Easter egg table spread.
This is made from strips of fabric. And each stripe is in a unique color and pattern.
83. Cuddle up with these sock bunnies.
Each one is stuffed with cotton and tied with a bow. And yes, they’re all irresistibly adorable.
84. Bring in the Easter spirit with a bunny in a box on an urn.
Helps if it includes tulips. Like how the bunny is holding a carrot in its paws.
85. With these amigurumi chick, you’ll chirp with glee.
Each of these chickies is in a flower skirt. But you just want to hold these in your hand and snuggle.
86. Rejoice in the resurrection with this decomesh lavender cross.
Even comes with purple flowers. Wouldn’t mind having this on my door.
87. Nothing makes a better Easter centerpiece like this 3 tiered basket.
Each tier has eggs and bunnies. Really brings spring in the air, doesn’t it?
88. It’s always spring in your home with this Easter basket on your door.
Even has the word “Spring” in eggs. But the red tulips really stand out.
89. Hope you can hang some Easter eggs on your flowers.
Not sure why people do this. But this is a rather stunning bouquet nonetheless.
90. Light up your Easter with this bunny glass block.
This one has fuzzy and sequined ears. Yet, you have the love the pom pom cheeks. So cute.
91. Some may prefer more bedazzling Easter eggs.
Never thought I’d see sparkly Easter eggs before. So shiny. Love these.
92. How about a large peep on your front door?
Yes, peeps aren’t fit for human consumption. But it’s quite adorable nonetheless.
93. Don’t let your little bunny go on an egg hunt without these bunny bags.
Now these are just so great. Each bag has long ears and a fluffy cotton tail.
94. How about an egg in cloth strips?
Each is in pastel strips sewn on a cloth canvas. Perfect for any Easter home.
95. Step out this Easter wearing a ribbon Easter basket pin.
Each is a basket of pink with eggs inside. All of them are in dots patterns.
96. Peep lovers would adore this sign.
All the bunnies are in glitter. Though peeps candy are inedible, this is one awesome sign.
97. Bring spring joy to your home with an Easter tree.
Well, they have trees for every holiday these days. Still, love the lights.
98. A butterfly at the nest is a sign of spring.
Has Easter eggs inside. And the nest is over the branch.
99. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Care Bunnies.
Each of these bunnies are made of pom poms. And each is adorable in its own way.
100. You can’t have Easter without a fuzzy bunny wreath.
This yarn wreath even has fringes on the edges. Great to hang on your front door for the Easter season.