Though it’s still February, the fact St. Patrick’s Day and Easter can be so close to each other some years means I have to do posts with bunnies, colored eggs, chicks, flowers, and pastels after shamrocks and leprechauns. This year is no different since Easter falls on April 1, which is also April Fool’s Day. Nonetheless, it’s a day marked with egg hunts, springtime, and family gatherings. It’s also a religious holiday marking Jesus rising from the dead after his crucifixion on Good Friday. Still, even though I do a lot of posts on Easter, it’s not one of my favorite holidays. Mostly because it’s less fun if you’re an adult and don’t live where there’s an Easter parade. And the peep diorama contests take a lot of work. Anyway, for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Easter treats.
- Care for a bunny peep cup?
Not sure if these are even edible. But people will feel charmed by these treats.
2. Treat yourself this Easter to some Oreo sheep.
These are Oreos covered with icing and marshmallows. And yes, the sheep has a smiley face.
3. Nothing says Easter like a chocolate bunny candy cake.
This one has 2 chocolate bunnies in pastel peanut M&M. The Kit Kats fence them in.
4. Try pulling a bunny out of this hat.
Yes, it’s a cake of a bunny inside a hat. And the magic wand is a pretzel stick.
5. These Easter egg cookies go well on any springtime dessert platter.
This one has Easter peanut M&Ms on icing grass. Make they are in all different colors.
6. Welcome spring with these fancy floral cookies.
Yes, they’re undoubtedly professionally made. Yet, they’re nevertheless works of art in their own right.
7. You’ll be chirping for these chicky cake pops.
Each of these is on a stick within a pot of grass. So adorable you can eat them up.
8. These spring flowers make a unique Easter snack.
Each of these has pastel M&Ms on a waffle pretzel. And all kept together with icing.
9. No little bunny could resist this Bento Easter lunch.
This one consists of 2 bunny sandwiches that are rubbing noses with each other. Now isn’t that cute?
10. You’ll find these chick cookies all packed in an egg carton.
Each of these is an egg shape depicting a chick hatching. Yes, they’re professionally made. But they’re adorable.
11. Any mother hen minding her chicks will adore this bento lunch.
Well, they’re all made of rice and dressed. The chicks even have similar hats.
12. Check out the chicks from these deviled eggs.
Okay, that’s kind of disturbing if you really think about it. I mean most of these eggs come from chickens.
13. Seems like the bunnies made themselves at home on this cake.
On the top, a couple are having a picnic. On the bottom, a couple are scurrying home.
14. For an Easter snack, may I suggest some popcorn sheep?
Actually these consists of 2 sheep and a tree. The fence is made from the waffle sandwich cookies.
15. Bunny cookies should come in all colors.
Each of them is in white polka dots. And yes, they’re professionally made.
16. You’d be a bad egg not to include these chicky deviled eggs.
These have olive eyes. Makes them seem bloodshot while emerging from their hardboiled eggshells.
17. Speaking of chicks, you can’t go wrong with these chicky cupcakes.
Each of these includes a chick hatched from an egg along with flowers on grass. And yes, these are professionally made.
18. There’s something twisty about these bunny rolls.
These are rolls made from dough meant to resemble a bunny in twisty fashion. And yes, they include the cotton tail.
19. Didn’t know bunnies could live in gingerbread houses.
I’m sure this is used for decoration. But the roof is lined with jelly beans. And you can see a bunny at the window.
20. Might want to serve these bunny cupcakes with an ice cream cone.
Well, they’re not as adorable as the ones I showed last year. But you have to like how one cone opening is used for the teeth.
21. Grace your appetizer platter with a bunny cheese dip snack tray.
This one even has carrot ears. Not to mention it has jelly bean eyes and buttons.
22. Care for some peep smores?
Yes, I know peeps are inedible marshmallows covered in sugar meant to resemble chicks and bunnies. But if it’s Easter, how else will you make a smore?
23. There’s something sheepish about these cupcakes.
They even have chocolate horns like a ram. And yes, both have an adorable smile on their faces.
24. Any girl would love to have a bouquet of daisies.
Well, a bouquet of daisy cookies that is. Doesn’t hurt if any have ladybugs on them.
25. Nobody could resist this fuzzy wuzzy bunny cake.
This one has coconut over it, including its ears and rosy cheeks. And it’s all topped with a purple bow.
26. You’ll hop for these Rice Krispie bunnies.
Each one has a cute little face and a bow on their ears. Sure you can’t eat the bow but these are cute nonetheless.
27. This bunny cake is content among the jelly beans.
Yes, it’s another bunny cake. But this one has paper ears. Kind of disappointing.
28. Perhaps you might fancy a bento lunch among the flowers.
Well, the flowers are purple and are mostly of rice. But they’re quite pretty.
29. Hope you can have all your egg cookies on one cake.
All of the Easter egg cookies are on a stick and in one color. And they’re all on top of a basket cake.
30. Grace your dessert platter with these Easter bites.
On top they either have colored eggs or a daffodil. And yes, they’re all in lavender as well as professionally made.
31. Suppose these Easter brownie bites might suit your taste buds.
Each one has an egg on top with green icing. Feel free to take one and pop into your mouth.
32. Apparently, these bunnies can scale a giant carrot.
Actually it’s a cake. Nor sure if it’s carrot cake. But it certainly has a carrot top.
33. Enchant your guests with these Oreo stick bunnies.
All the bunnies even have a basket of eggs. So adorable you want to eat these up.
34. Would you like an egg or bunny sandwich?
Actually, they’re both cucumber. So it’s the same either way.
35. Spring into Easter with this flower basket cake.
Each tier has an arrangement of purple, yellow, and white flowers. And they’re of the flowers you’ll normally see early in the spring.
36. Instead of a chocolate bunny, how about one in Rice Krispies?
Sure it’s a lot crunchier than the candy counterpart. Not sure if it’s hollow or filled with cream though.
37. You’d be chicken to avoid this wrap.
Not sure what this exactly supposed to be. But it’s nonetheless adorable to see.
38. Care for some Easter egg cake pops in your garden?
Each of these is covered in sprinkles or sugar. And they all fit in a planter of grass quite nicely.
39. Take a bite out of these basket cookie cups.
Each of these has candy eggs and icing grass. But they sure look quite tasty on any dessert platter.
40. With spring, it’s best your Easter platter has these floral cupcakes.
Each of these has pastel icing as well as flowers on it. I don’t think you can eat the flowers but they’re sure pretty.
41. Wonder what’s in these Easter eggs.
Okay, they’re cookies with chocolate eggs inside. And each one has a top covered in icing and a pretty design.
42. Top your basket cake with a chocolate bunny.
After all, what’s Easter without one of these trademark goodies. And atop a pink basket cake with eggs.
43. A bread bunny makes a great bowl for spinach and artichoke dip.
Funny, how the ears are baguettes. Love the cute little face. So sweet.
44. Speaking of bunnies, can I interest you in a hopping snack tray?
Well, it’s not an exact likeness of a bunny. But it’s made out of cheese, crackers, and pepperoni.
45. Bask in the sugary goodness of these peeps cupcakes.
Just remove the peep before you eat. Because peeps aren’t fit for human consumption.
46. Nobody could resist this bento bunny.
Oh, look it’s holding a little carrot. So adorable you just want to eat it up.
47. All the peeps seem to feel at home in this patch.
Well, it’s a peep patch cake. Filled with those inedible bunny marshmallows along with icing carrots.
48. Each peep bunny has its own pudding cup.
It’s a variation on dirt pudding. However, in this case, take out the bunny and eat the dirt.
49. Perhaps you might want an Easter basket on top of a cake.
Yes, this may be professionally made. But you have to like the flowers and bunnies on it. So sweet.
50. Hope these butterfly cookies make you soar into the sky.
Each of these is wonderfully painted and decorated. Love these.
51. There’s something ducky in this stew.
Okay, it’s a little duckie floating on the soup. Don’t you want to hold it?
52. Hope you’ll be hopping like a bunny in a bucket full of carrots.
You can guess this cake is professionally made. But the bunny seems oh so happy in it.
53. Everyone would just love these cupcake flowers.
Consist of pink, orange, purple, and blue. Yet each is a picture. So lovely.
54. Any little bunny would crave for this Easter basket bento lunch.
It’s made out of a pita with 2 cheesy eggs. It’s an cheesy egg Easter basket sandwich.
55. The chicks call this Easter gingerbread house a home.
It’s richly decorated with 2 chicks at the door. Wouldn’t mind having this on a dessert platter.
56. Any bunny would be hopping mad for this bento lunch.
One depicts a child dressed as a bunny. Another depicts a carrot patch.
57. Hope you enjoy an egg salad Easter bunny.
Makes you awe by what some people can do with a few hardboiled eggs. While the eggs here are olives. Or are those grapes?
58. With these butterfly cookies, you can certainly spread your wings.
Each butterfly comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. All are in blue, pink, and green.
59. You’ll be chirping for these chick cupcakes.
These seem like they can come straight out of Foodarama. Still, so adorable.
60. Can I interest you in a fancy sheep?
Well, it’s a small sheep cake with chocolate icing. But you can’t resist that face of innocence.
61. For an Easter dinner on the grill, want a few bunnies on your hotdog?
Well, it’s a bento lunch. But the cheesy bunnies give it a nice Easter touch.
62. Wake up Easter morning to the smell of a sticky bun bun.
This little guy is covered with icing and is under a branch. So cute.
63. Serve your guests with some bunny bread.
Unlike the other bunny breads I’ve shown, these are decorated. Got to love the buttons and ears.
64. For healthy options, try this Easter egg fruit pizza.
This one is decked with strawberries, raspberries, black berries, and blueberries. It’s an Easter berry extravaganza.
65. For a fancy Easter dinner, may I suggest this peep cake for dessert?
These have peep chicks on top of flowers. Remove before eating since peeps are disgusting.
66. This cupcake contains an orange surprise.
So much that it gives new meaning to the word carrot cake. Kind of clever if you think about it.
67. You’ll find this bunny cake berry appealing.
Because it’s decorated with berries. But most prolifically, you’ll find strawberries on the ears.
68. When you crack open a chocolate egg, who knows what you’ll find.
Well, plenty of smaller eggs and flowers inside. But no chicks, surprisingly.
69. May your Easter gathering be right as rain with these cookies.
Indeed, these are professionally made. But they include chicks, butterflies, and flowers galore.
70. Maybe you might prefer your veggies in a patch of hummus.
Yes, this is supposed to be a garden patch. But it’ll make a perfect Easter appetizer.
71. On Easter, it helps if you keep your eggs in one basket.
I showed a similar Easter cake a couple years ago. But it had a different handle. Still, the eggs are pretty.
72. On these cookies you’ll find plenty of flowers.
Well, these are certainly fancy. Include several eggs and a bunny. So pretty.
73. On Easter, please don’t forget your sheep sticks.
These are pretzel sticks covered in marshmallows. And yes, they’re so cute as well as perfect for little lambs.
74. For a more sacred bent, you might want to go with these empty tomb donut treats.
For you can’t have Easter without a holy treat. Especially one without including a donut with an actual hole.
75. It’ll always spring with this flowery bento lunch.
You can see the flowers everywhere on this. But the purple one really stands out.
76. For a simple Easter treat, may I recommend bunny paw cookies?
Well, these don’t seem to take much effort. Just use icing on the cookies to make them resemble rabbit footprints.
77. This gingerbread bunny house comes with its own patch.
These have bunnies outside this lovey home. Love the flowers and carrots.
78. Perhaps a birdhouse on a stick might interest you.
These seem quite creative. Just put a peep on a graham cracker with chocolate shingles.
79. This Easter breakfast is perfect for anyone at the crack of dawn.
Contains an eggy chick in a pancake egg. And yes, it’ll melt your heart.
80. Grace your Easter with this stained glass cross cake.
Hey, it’s a Christian holiday. So I might as well include a cross somewhere.