Our next stop for Merry Geekmas is onward to the wonderful world of Disney. Unlike the other franchises we’ve seen so far, Disney has been in the Christmas business for years. Hell, they have Christmas celebrations at their parks as well as Christmas specials for decades, especially during the 1990s. Let’s just say that this is a franchise that’s heavily cashed in on the Christmas commercialization phenomenon big time. Of course, Disney has a ton of fans around the world. But there are plenty of Disney fanatics out there who go all out. And I’m not talking about kids or parents here. I’m talking about adults who’d dress up as Disney characters at Comic Con and go all Disney out on Christmas. And that’s where I come in. These people could easily do a Disney themed Christmas tree and decorations. You know, the real Disney nerds. So for your reading pleasure this holiday season, I bring you an assortment of tidings from the magical world of Disney.
- Eeyore wishes you a happy Christmas.
Yet, we’re not sure if Eeyore will be merry because merriment isn’t his strong suit. But his friends accept him anyway.
2. Do you want to build a snowman Christmas tree that is?
“Hi, I’m Olaf and I give warm hugs.” Easier than building a snowman in parts of the country this time of year, especially where I live.
3. On your tree, say Merry Christmas with mouse ears.
As I said before, I’m not a fan of Mickey and his friends. But nevertheless, I feel obligated to show these.
4. Frozen fans will enjoy this Olaf nutcracker.
And in the spirit of Christmas, he even has a Santa hat as well as red and green scarf. You can’t help but like this.
5. Greet your friends and family with this Disney Christmas wreath.
Though I’m not a fan of classic Disney characters, I knew I had to make concessions here. This is one of them.
6. You can always let it go with this Elsa Christmas tree ornament.
For nothing says Christmas than snapping out at your coronation, leaving your kingdom to eternal winter, and running away from your queenly responsibilities. Yes, Elsa, what a way to let it go.
7. Feast your eyes on these Mickey Mouse Christmas cookies this holiday season.
8. Sven seems to be ready for the holidays.
He even has his antlers in Christmas lights. Hope it doesn’t keep him from hauling ice.
9. These Disney Princess ornaments are a must have for any magical Christmas tree.
Each of these has a cloth skirt. Not sure why Jasmine has one since she usually wears her puffy harem pants.
10. Now you can own a Mickey Mouse nutcracker this holiday season.
And he comes in 5 different variations. Hope you can take your pick. I’m going with none of them.
11. All this Mickey Mouse wreath needs is a Santa hat.
After all, a Santa hat can always make any wreath look suitable for Christmas. Even one with mouse ears. This one even has lights.
12. Nothing brings joy on Christmas like a Mickey Mouse tree.
Of course, that’s not the case in my house. But I understand Mickey has his fans. So I’ll use this one.
13. This Disney Princess Christmas tree is a little girl’s dream.
Even with it’s girliness, I actually like this one. Love how they use Disney princess dolls on the branches.
14. How about a Mickey Mouse stocking wizard hat?
This one is from the Fantasia “Sorcerer’s Apprentice” segment. You can see why it’s shaped that way.
15. Treasure Christmas forever with this Disney keepsake.
They have a lot of these types of displays from Disney. This one features a frozen pond which you won’t see at the Disney parks in this country.
16. Grace your Christmas tree with these Disney mouse ear ornaments.
These ornaments feature many of your favorite Disney movie characters. This even includes villains like Ursula. Captain Hook, and Maleficent.
17. Now that’s one big Christmas stocking.
I wouldn’t be surprised if someone actually made this. However, this doesn’t mean I care for the characters on here. Because I don’t.
18. If you liked Frozen Fever, then you’ll love this inflatable Olaf snowman in your yard.
Whenever Elsa sneezes she tends to create these little snowmen. Still, this is adorable.
19. Speaking of Frozen, any little girl would want to check out this Elsa Christmas stocking.
There’s also an Olaf stocking. But since Elsa is way more popular, it goes on the post instead.
20. There’s no better royal addition on your tree than these Disney Princess ornaments.
However, I’m not sure whether Mulan and Pocahontas qualify as princesses. But what the hell, it’s Disney so I’ll allow it.
21. On Christmas Eve, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
And I’m sure diehard Disney fans would want a shirt like this. Fair enough.
22. Make Christmas magical with this snow globe Disney castle.
I suppose this doesn’t come cheap. Also includes a Cinderella snow globe coach.
23. Fans of Alice in Wonderland will surely adore this Christmas tree.
Though I have to admit, it’s a rather trippy Disney movie from the 1950s. But I understand it has its fans.
24. These Mickey snowman cookies might just as well melt your heart.
They just look like regular snowmen but with Mickey Mouse ears. Though I like them better than Mickey cookies.
25. For your magical Christmas party, these Minnie Mouse ears are a must.
Because nothing says Disney like iconic mouse ears. I mean Mickey Mouse is the franchise mascot.
26. May you always have a friend this Christmas with these Toy Story ornaments on your tree.
Consists of Woody with Christmas lights, Buzz Lightyear with a candy cane, and an alien with one, too. All in all, these are great.
27. If you prefer a Christmas underwater, this Finding Nemo ornament is for you.
And he surely looks excited for Christmas doesn’t he? Still, this is cute.
28. Celebrate the season with this Disney keepsake Christmas tree.
Now this is a very fancy display if you ask me. Has a lot of great detail. Probably not cheap.
29. You can always light up a show with this Minnie Mouse inflatable display.
You see, Minnie Mouse is all ready for Christmas. Her Christmas tree is even full of bows like her house.
30. For a more naturalistic Mickey Mouse wreath, this one got you covered.
This one contains pine cones and holly berries. And in a true Mickey Mouse fashion.
31. Fans of Finding Nemo will want to hang this stocking near the fireplace.
This one has Nemo with his little friends. Sure the snowflakes don’t fit in with the coral reef landscape. But this is for Christmas.
32. Lion King fans would love to have a Simba’s portrait ornament on their tree.
Sure it’s a bauble of Simba when he was a cub drawn by Rafiki. But it’s a rather iconic image from the movie.
33. You can always spread magical cheer with this Disney Christmas village collection.
Yes, they have these. Because Disney is a very profitable franchise. So I had to include this.
34. This Christmas quit of Mickey and Minnie will bring you endless joy.
This one has Mickey and Minnie in the snow. And the quilt is used for display mostly.
Each cookie presented has its own unique Christmas design on it. Hope you enjoy.
36. Make your Christmas part of the Hundred Acre Wood with this Winnie the Pooh wreath.
And here we have Pooh in his Christmas jammies. This is so adorable you can’t resist it.
37. Hope this gingerbread Cinderella’s castle make all your Christmas dreams come true.
Man, and I though the Hogwarts gingerbread scenes were spectacular. This really takes the cake for me. Love the detail.
38. This summer Olaf ornament will brighten your Christmas season.
Because nothing says Christmas like a snowman fantasizing about summer while completely ignoring the basics of thermodynamics. Yeah, we all know what happens to snowmen when the weather is above a certain temperature.
39. For a Disney Christmas, you can choose from a variety of stockings.
And boy, do they have a wide variety here. These feature everything from classic characters, to princesses and Pixar.
40. This Pooh Christmas plush will make your holidays as sweet as honey.
While I don’t care for classic Disney characters, I can’t help but like Winnie the Pooh. Perhaps it’s because he and his friends are more relatable to all ages. Still, this is cute.
41. Merry Christmas from Mickey Mouse and his friends.
This 1954 Christmas card is kind of creepy to me. It sort of Mickey controlling Pinocchio in an evil puppetmeister mode. Disturbing.
42. Nothing shows you the value of friendship this Christmas like an inflatable of Sven and Olaf.
Sven even has a Christmas wreath on him as Olaf rides on top of him. Sure it’s from Frozen but it melts your heart.
43. Fans of the Little Mermaid may want to hang this stocking.
After all, it consists of Ariel’s fish tail and her seashell bra piece. What more can you ask for?
44. This Mickey Mouse wreath seems to be as sweet as candy.
Well, it has candy pieces on it. Nevertheless, it’s very much in tune with the Christmas spirit.
45. This Mickey Mouse cake makes a delectable Christmas treat.
Okay, I’m not a fan of Mickey Mouse. But I couldn’t miss this cake up. Since I know he has his fans.
46. Any Disney princess would love to have a Christmas tree like this.
Hey, I’m 26 years old and even I wouldn’t mind having a Christmas tree like this. I mean what girl wouldn’t?
47. There is no Christmas ornament like this that tells a tale as old as time.
For nothing says Christmas like some good old-fashioned Stockholm Syndrome. Still, to be fair, Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie by far.
48. A Christmas tree like this is a must have for any mad tea party.
Yes, this is another Alice in Wonderland Christmas tree. All I know is fans may want to see this.
49. Eeyore always loves a gingerbread cookie now and then.
Though he may not always show it. But you have to love Eeyore’s Santa hat though.
50. I’m sure a Frozen fan would clearly want a Queen Elsa tree topper.
Well, since Christmas takes place in winter, this is quite fitting. However, Elsa isn’t as great a role model to young women as many think she is.
51. If you like Ursula, then this Christmas tree ornament in her Vanessa disguise is for you.
For nothing says Christmas like stealing someone else’s boyfriend so you can take over the ocean by marrying him. Still, if Ursula was smart she could’ve just killed Prince Eric which would save all the trouble.
52. Treasure the memory of The Lion King with this Simba Hallmark keepsake ornament.
After all, nothing says Christmas like singing a lively musical number about being king of the pride lands without considering that your dad must die before that would happen. Of course, Simba probably thought that was long way off. However, we all remember what happens to Mufasa not too far after this.
53. Celebrate the Hunchback of Notre Dame with this Christmas tree ornament from Hallmark.
Because nothing says Christmas like saving a girl’s life from your crazy self-righteous guardian in hopes you might get in her pants. Yet, she only wants to be friends. Sorry, Quasimodo, but she has eyes for Phoebus.
54. Perhaps this Disney Christmas tea pot would bring warmth during the Christmas season.
Sure it has Micke and Minnie on it. But I couldn’t avoid putting it in my post since it’s such a unique item.
55. Wish everyone in your home a Merry Christmas with this Mickey Mouse tree.
Okay, I’m no fan of Mickey Mouse. But I have to admit, this is a pretty clever way of decorating a Christmas tree.
56. There’s nothing sweeter on Christmas like this Mickey and Minnie candy cane decoration.
Well, at least it’s unique enough to put on my post. Yet, I don’t care for Mickey and Minnie much.
57. Make your home a winter wonderland with this Frozen wreath.
After all, there’s no better way to say “Let It Snow” than this. Even features Olaf.
58. Nothing says a Merry Christmas than a Mickey Mouse bauble wreath.
This one has baubles of all kinds of colors. Any Mickey fan would want this on their front door during the holidays.
59. This Mickey Mouse hat makes a rather magical tree topper.
Not exactly something I’d want to put on my Christmas tree. But someone else might beg to differ.
60. This Winnie the Pooh Christmas inflatable will surely melt your heart.
He comes out of present in a Santa hat and holding a candy cane. What’s not to love?
61. Fans of the aliens from Toy Story, have I got a tree for you?
Just make sure you don’t have any claws on your ceiling. Because such things have a special meaning to them.
62. No Disney princess should ever celebrate Christmas without a wreath like this.
This one includes Disney Princesses with snowflakes. Surely you can’t resist this.
63. For a Frozen Christmas tree, it’s best that it’s covered with snow.
With an Elsa tree topper, this is a rather fitting Christmas tree. Helps that the ornaments match, too.
64. If you liked the Little Mermaid, then try this ornament on your Christmas tree.
After all, nothing says Christmas like musing about changing everything about yourself for a guy you just met. Sure Ariel is more proactive than other Disney Princess, but she’s very much immature.
65. You’ll never know what you’ll see in a Mickey Mouse Christmas wreath.
This one has all kinds of things like flowers, presents, and snowflakes. Has very much a Christmas and creative touch.
66. Relive your favorite moments from Beauty and the Beast with this Hallmark keepsake ornament.
For nothing says Christmas like having a talking wardrobe cheer you up after you let the Beast take you hostage so your dad may leave. And he wants you to have dinner with him which you want no part of.
67. Now this is what I’d call the ultimate Disney Christmas tree.
Guess the ornaments on this tree are nowhere near cheap. Since many seem like you’d find them in a catalog.
68. Pixar fans will surely appreciate a Christmas tree like this.
It even has a balloon house tree topper. Even has a lot of Pixar stuff on it, too.
69. These Mickey Mouse Christmas jars are great for storing candy.
Well, 2 of them have bows on the top. So you can’t say they’re necessarily Mickey jars. But all have the ears.
70. Santa Pooh always enjoys his honey.
And here he is on a jar with a candy cane. Okay, he doesn’t have a beard. But I don’t care.
71. Seems like the Genie likes to sing Christmas carols.
Then again, the Genie always likes to show off his talents. Though I’m sure it’s very unlikely Christmas is celebrated where he’s at.
72. This Disney Christmas wreath will surely make your holidays just as sweet.
Note that it features Disney characters in gingerbread. Still, it’s quite colorful.
73. On Christmas, Mike and Sully always demonstrate the power of friendship.
This is a nice Christmas wreath from Monster’s Inc. Like how Mike and Sully are featured.
74. If you like Olaf, than this Olaf Christmas vacation inflatable is for you.
Of course, being a snowman, he certainly can’t celebrate Christmas anywhere south of Florida even if he wanted to. Because he’d be reduced to water there. Not sure how to explain this to kids.
75. This snowman Tigger inflatable would always make one bounce for joy.
Is Tigger in that snowman? Might want to get him out before he contacts hypothermia.
76. This Inside Out tree will inspire all kinds of emotions.
This one is quite creative. Love the colors. Hope it inspires joy.
77. Cherish the joy of family this Christmas with this Frozen keepsake ornament.
For nothing says Christmsa like shutting your little sister out of your life after accidentally knocking her unconscious with your ice powers. Now both Elsa and Anna are screwed up for the first part of the movie.
78. If you like Pocahontas, then feast your eyes on this ornament.
For nothing says Christmas like a colonialist romance that never happened in real life due to a large age difference. Also, Pocahontas, you should know he may be carrying small pox. Just saying.
79. This Christmas inflatable from Winnie the Pooh brings winter fun.
Not sure how I feel about Eeyore being used as a reindeer to pull the sleigh. Yes, he’s a donkey but still. Can’t he get a break?
80. If you love Sleeping Beauty, then you might enjoy having this ornament on your tree.
For nothing says Christmas by having to inflict some degree of G-rated sexual assault to wake up your girlfriend from a magically induced coma. Way to teach us about consent, Disney.
81. A Mickey Mouse wreath can always do with some ornaments.
Well, it has gold and baubles that shine. The red ribbon looks nice, too.
82. Celebrate this holiday season with this animated table top Christmas tree from Disney.
Again, another expensive trinket from Disney suited for the holiday season. Not sure if I’d advise anyone to get it. But it’s unique so it goes on the post.
83. This Cinderella wreath is perfect for a Christmas ball.
Well, it surely sparkles like Cinderella’s dress. But I have say she’s not among my favorites.
84. This Mickey Mouse Christmas wreath is filled with Disney memories.
Includes ornaments from classic Disney characters as well as the movies. And it has a Santa hat on top.
85. Even WALL-E knows how to deck the halls.
And he seems to be caught up in the lights. Nevertheless, this is adorable.
86. Of course, WALL-E and EVE would rather celebrate the season together.
This one has WALL-E holding the Christmas tree and EVE holding the lights. Still, so cute.
87. Remember moments from Pinocchio with this ornament on your tree.
Because nothing says Christmas like being locked in a cage after skipping school to go to an island amusement park that turns boys into donkeys. And now you’re lying to the Blue Fairy to save your ass.
88. These Bambi outdoor Christmas decor will make your season bright.
Uh, I’m not sure if Thumper and Bambi would even celebrate Christmas for they certainly didn’t have stuff like that in the movie. Also, the holiday season isn’t a great time for deer especially since it’s early December.
89. This Elsa Christmas dress is surely worth freezing for.
Yes, they have one of these things for Elsa. Still, you have to like the snowflakes and braid on it.
90. I’m sure any mouse would want these Mickey Mouse Oreo Christmas cookies.
Each of these is decorated in a respective fashion. Be sure to use small Oreos for the ears.
91. This Mickey Mouse wreath will bring you to a winter wonderland.
After all, it’s surely covered in snowflakes, silver, and blue. Great if you want to go with Cinderella or Frozen.
92. This Alice in Wonderland Christmas wreath is curiouser and curiouser.
This one is also covered in roses and playing cards. Better than some of the others on this post as far as I’m concerned.
93. This Ariel Christmas wreath comes all the way from under the sea.
This one is covered in starfish to show for it. Still, it’s so unique that I had to include it.
94. Show up to your Disney Christmas in this Mickey Mouse ugly sweater.
Had to include at least one ugly Christmas sweater on this post. Because tis the season.
95. On Christmas, follow Mickey and just say Ho!
I guess this Christmas sweatshirt is of vintage variety. Still, couldn’t pass this up since ho has rather different connotations today.
96. Use mouse lights to brighten you Christmas tree any way you’d like.
And they’re available in several different colors. Yet, they all sport the iconic ears of Mickey Mouse.
97. You can’t go wrong with this gingerbread castle on a Frozen Christmas.
And yes, it surely stands out when you look at it. Still, this is from a display at Disney World in 2014.
98. This gingerbread Up house will surely take flight.
This one uses jelly beans for balloons. Nevertheless, it’s truly a work of art.
99. You can always see Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto in their Christmas teacups.
Of course, teacups rides are iconic to Disney> So it’s why I included this inflatable on this post.
100. This Disney tsum tsum Christmas tree will melt your heart.
Tsum Tsums are plush doll heads with cute faces. Still, this will certainly warm hearts this holiday season.