Of course, since Valentine’s Day pertains to love and romance, food must make an entrance somehow. Whether it’s a romantic dinner like the one above or a dessert platter with hearts, you’ll find plenty of hearty delights to suit your fancy. Though I have to disappoint that the maker of those sweethearts has gone out of business. However, I don’t really think it’s a big loss since they’re heart-shaped chalk pieces with added sugar. Nonetheless, there’s always the box of chocolates. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of treats for Valentine’s Day. Enjoy.
- Try some of these sweet pink Marcarons.
All of these have sweet red hearts on them. The wrappers are optional.
2. Your dog would enjoy these heart flowers.
Yes, they’re dog treats for Valentine’s Day. I know how much people love their pets. Though sometimes I think their affinity may go overboard.
3. Anyone could love these heart cookie sandwiches.
Each of these have heart sprinkles in the filling. And yes, you cut the cookies from the roll if you want hearts on them.
4. You’ll find a heart in this tart.
Well, the heart is a tart, too. Also has heart crusts apart from it as well.
5. Care for a hearty cinnamon twist?
Even comes with some pink cocoa to wash it down with. And let’s hope the twists don’t have raisins.
6. Have a bite of these hearty jello bars.
Seems to come in a few layers such as cheese cake and cookie. Make sure to keep it chill for the party.
7. You won’t be without heart in these kiwi slices.
Yes, they put hearts in these. Not sure what the hearts are made of though.
8. Want some raspberries on that chocolate cake?
This one doesn’t use icing. Since the hearts are imprinted on the flower on top.
9. Some heart cookies just have fancy trimmings.
These have icing lace and roses. Still, you have to admire the pink floral icing.
10. Nothing makes a Valentine’s Day party like some heart pizza.
You can even put some basil on it. Nonetheless, the pepperoni hearts bring it a lot of charm.
11. These heart cookies are all spots.
The spots are all different colors and sizes. And yes, they’re professionally made.
12. Cheesecake hearts make for a romantic dessert.
They’re made into hearts and are covered in raspberries. Perfect for a Valentine’s Day meal.
13. Nobody can resist a Valentine’s Day cupcake like this.
Consists of a heart on top of icing and an Oreo cookie. You can put it in a cup if you want.
14. Perhaps you’d like some rosy cupcakes.
Well, these have pink roses in icing that take nearly the whole cupcakes surface. So pretty.
15. Care for some blueberry pancakes for a Valentine’s Day breakfast?
Well, these are supposed to be blueberry almond. Like the heart shape butter piece.
16. You can’t help but love these chocolate heart cupcakes.
They’re shaped like hearts and covered with icing. Some may even have sprinkles.
17. Heart rice crispy treats should always be red.
Each of these is decorated in white icing. Like the one with drizzle swirls.
18. Hearts will abound for your little one over this V-Day lunch.
Consists of hearts with the fruit, veggies, and starch. So cute.
19. These heart cookies come with lace and dots.
Well, they have lace in the edges and red dots. Professionally made but delightful.
20. You always have to get two large hearts on a Valentine Day cake.
The cake is pink with 2 tiers. While the hearts and swirls are in front.
21. No V-Day is complete for a kid without a bento lunch.
Each has a sandwich and heart strawberries. So adorable.
22. Please your sweethearts with this cupcake set.
Each of these has a V-Day scene. Like the lock and key one the best.
23. These Rice Krispie treats are covered in hearts.
Well, the heart sprinkles are over the drizzle. Seems rather simple to make.
24. Little heart beets always go with a V-Day salad.
Comes with carrot peels and iceberg lettuce. You can also douse it with dressing in a heart.
25. Would you like a pancake sandwich heart?
There’s Nutella in the filling. Served with raspberries and flour.
26. Hearts on stick always belong on a cake.
The hearts are cookies in red icing. While the cake is covered in white.
27. Nothing makes Valentine’s Day like a couple of strawberry lady bugs.
They even have signs up. While they’re decked in chocolate. So cute.
28. A heart cake will always inspire love.
This one features hearts in pink and red. So pretty. Love it.
29. How about a heart cake covered in pink?
This one is iced to look like a flower. And in a heart for love.
30. Would you like a piece of a heart cheesecake?
These are covered in cherry and blueberry sauces. While each are sprinkled with coconut.
31. A cake bar should have 2 hearts.
It’s red velvet with red flakes on icing. While the hearts are also made out of icing.
32. Feel free to take a heart sandwich.
Many of these have strawberries inside. While they’re all arranged along a rose.
33. Sweetheart cheesecakes always make for a sweet treat.
Sure these conversation hearts aren’t around. But the cheesecake versions will taste better.
34. You may decorate a chocolate heart cake any way you want.
One has M&Ms and sprinkles on pink icing. The other just has icing and sprinkles.
35. You’ll find flowers on these heart cookies.
Sure the flowers may not be roses. But they’re certainly quite beautiful.
36. Feel free to get these shot-through hearts.
These are cake bites shaped like hearts and covered in pink and white icing. The sticks are shaped like arrows.
37. Conversation heart marshmallows are a simple treat.
Oh, wait, you may not be able to make these. Or at least after this year.
38. There’s nothing you can’t love about these chocolate heart cakes.
Two say “love” while one has pink and white stripes with a chocolate heart.
39. These V-Day bites will warm your heart.
You could have em’ in white or red. Either way, you’ll probably find some kind of cake or candy filling.
40. Impress your guests with these Valentine’s Day cupcakes.
Each of these has a heart or a flower on it. So pretty.
41. Conversation heart cakes will get anyone talking.
Each of these has chocolate icing and a heart. And I’m sure the hearts are better than the real candy.
42. Nothing can be more lovely than these pastry bites.
These have hearts and roses on them. the pink ones even have sugar on the edges.
43. Nothing makes Valentine’s Day memorable like these heart cookies.
Each of these has a fruit filling in them. Perfect for any V-Day party.
44. These V-Day cakes are all the rage.
These come in circle, flower and heart shapes. While they’re decked with icing, raspberries, and sprinkles.
45. Like Oreos? Try these heart sandwiches.
This one has Oreo bits in the cake batter. While the filling contains pink icing.
46. These owl V-Day cake pops are a real hoot.
These are supposed to be “Owl Love You Forever” cake pops. So cute.
47. A heart cake should always be surrounded by flowers.
Each of these cupcakes has pink and white roses. While the heart is pink with 3 roses on the side.
48. Pretzel hearts make a fine Valentine’s Day snack.
These consist of heart pretzels and red chocolate. Real simple to make.
49. There’s nothing sweeter on V-Day than these cookies.
These have cute little sayings on them. Some of them even consist of animals.
50. Care for a strawberry rose?
Since the roses are made out of strawberries. While the dirt made out of pudding and Oreos.
51. This heart jello cake makes an ideal V-Day treat.
Then again, they might be made out of candy. Yet, the top is sprinkled with coconut, beads, and smaller hearts.
52. There’s more to love with these V-Day cupcakes.
Consists of letters, lips, and a flying heart. All on top of butter cream icing.
53. Perhaps you’d want a rose on your cupcake.
Though the roses are red and made out of icing. While the cake is red velvet.
54. Hope you have a heart for these cookies.
The hearts have fruit filling in them. And you can use gingerbread man cookie cutters for them, too.
55. a heart cake always needs strawberry slices.
The slices are arranged in a flower. While the rest of the cake’s covered with sprinkles.
56. Don’t know how to tell your sweetheart you love them? Say it in a cake.
Then again, you might have to evaluate how serious you are before you get the cake. Still, love the icing roses.
57. Perhaps a V-Day cookie cake will suit your fancy.
Says “you & me” in pink and white icing. Like the hearts and pink snowflakes.
58. Want some pink heart pudding?
These are cups with chocolate crusts. And yes, each has heart sprinkles inside.
59. Brighten anyone’s Valentine’s Day with these donuts.
Each of these has their own design. Some have hearts. Some have stripes and sayings.
60. A chocolate heart can always enhance any treat.
While these cupcakes have chocolate icing and heart sprinkles. Must be delicious.
61. Heart grilled cheese will delight you as a V-Day lunch.
Well, these are mini grilled cheese sandwiches. Still they contain other things, too.
62. Please your guests on Valentine’s Day with this snack platter.
Consists of fruit, cheese, and crackers. All in the shape of hearts.
63. Would you like a chocolate rose?
Of course, you’d have to be an expert chocolatier to make these. But they’re nonetheless beautiful.
64. Got leftover candy canes from Christmas? Make chocolate hearts out of them.
Each have a conversation heart on them. While they’re also decked with sprinkles.
65. Would you like some conversation hearts on a stick?
Seems like they don’t say much. But they’re probably made from some pastel chocolate.
66. I’m sure this little honey bee will taste as sweet.
It’s called “Honey Bee…My Valentine.” While the bee is made out of a Twinkie.
67. Small heart cheesecakes are always a delight.
Each of these have chocolate with pink hearts on top. While the cheese cake part is pink, too.
68. Grace your dessert platter with these pink heart cookies.
These have beautiful designs with flowers and hearts. So pretty.
69. A Valentine Day’s cake can never be without a heart.
The heart is pink with icing in shades of pink. So lovely.
70. You’d find plenty of hugs and kisses on these cupcakes.
Consists of x’s and o’s on a red velvet cake. Perfect for any V-Day party.
71. The hearts should always come on top of a tall cake.
Consists of 2 tiers with ribbons and hearts on each. Love this.
72. You’ll have a conversation with these heart cakes.
These have sprinkles on the bottom. But at least they probably don’t taste like chalk.
73. Sometimes you might want a creamy heart in a cupcake.
These are red velvet with cream inside. Yet, each is in a heart shape.
74. These chocolate heart cupcakes should delight.
The hearts are made from cake. As they sit on top of pink icing and sprinkles.
75. Perhaps you might want a more elegant V-Day dessert during a romantic evening.
IT’s a chocolate heart cake with raspberries. Includes drizzle and whipped cream.
76. Feel free to take one from this V-Day snack tray.
All of these are in a heart shape. Includes cheese, ham, crackers, and cucumber slices.
77. You can always say it in cookies.
It says, “I love you” in cookie and red icing. Note make sure you don’t be creepy about presenting these to your sweetheart.
78. Serve your guests on V-Day with this snack mix.
Well, you have to add some pink stuff and hearts. And yes, includes some pink waffle cookie triangles.
79. Nothing says love like fudge brownies.
Has a chocolate heart on each square. While it’s all decorated iwth sprinkles.
80. Anyone would love to eat these little honeybee cookies.
These are chocolate covered Oreos as bees. So adorable.