Now that I have my Saint Patrick’s Day stuff over with, I can now dive into my Easter posts. At least I could as long as the Coronavirus doesn’t get me first. Anyway, enough with that kind of depressing stuff. Though Saint Patrick’s Day is only a week away, I see plenty of places that already have Easter eggs, pastels, cute animals, and flowers out. And since I got plenty of Easter stuff I do before the holiday, I might as well get them out of the way as soon as I can. After all, we need some kind of spring color to our lives given that we live in very trying times. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Easter treats.
- Care for some pastoral cookies?
These consist of sheep and carrots. Love the swirls on the sheep. So creative.
2. Hope you’d fly by for a bird’s nest cupcake.
These have icing that resembles straw and twigs. While the chicks are probably made out of peanut M&Ms. So cute.
3. You’ll love to spring into these Easter egg cookie bars.
Yes, these are blue for some reason But the pastel eggs are made from peanut M&Ms.
4. Feast your eyes on these colorful Easter cookies.
Yes, these are professionally made. But you have to love the beautiful flowers on the eggs and chicks. So pretty.
5. You can’t have chocolate eggs without roses.
Indeed you have to credit a professional with this. But you have to love the pink rose detail and the pink bows on top.
6. Care for a couple of deviled egg chicks?
These have carrot feet and olive eyes. Kind of make them seem like they had too much of the early spring wine. Or they’re just out of a rave.
7. You’ll be hopping mad for this bunny cake.
It’s in pink and covered with coconut. Love its chocolate chip eyes, licorice whiskers, and mini marshmallow teeth.
8. Feel free to take one of these Easter cookies.
You can see how they’re straight from the bakery. But you have to admire that chick’s amusing expression.
9. Help yourself to a flower basket.
Okay, they’re cookies on sticks you put in treat bags. But you have to admire how pretty they are.
10. Treat your little chicky to this cracking bento lunch.
This one has a hatching chick sandwich. Uses 2 cheeses, obviously.
11. Anyone would love to nibble on these carrot cheesecakes.
They’re just orange cheesecakes cut into triangles. Not sure if the green part is edible though.
12. Hop mad with these bunny cookies.
Each of these has a bunny doing a handstand. Yet the background varies. So cute.
13. Perhaps you’d want a pink Easter basket cake.
You can see the eggs inside with some Easter grass. Hope that’s all edible because I have no clue just by looking at it.
14. Care for some duck soup?
This one has cute eyes, a little hat, and is made out of rice. Though I’d very much prefer the Marx Brothers movie.
15. Want a bite-size bunny cake?
Not sure if they’re bite-size. But they’re definitely chocolate. Even have chocolate bunnies on top.
16. These cookies will give you butterflies.
They’re butterfly cookies. Available in pink, purple, and green.
17. For high class affairs, these Easter cakes might suit your fancy.
Each are painted in pastel icing and have flowers on them. If you don’t like cupcakes these are for you.
18. Anyone would hop for these bunny cookies.
Each one has flowers around her neck. So cute and so pretty.
19. You religious types might like these cookies.
Include lamb and crosses. Crosses can come in a variety of different design as you can see.
20. These chick cookies are just cute enough to eat.
Some of these have bows on them. Still, you got to love their amusing but expressive eyes.
21. No one can resist these Easter cookies.
Includes bunnies, chicks, lambs, and eggs. Love the sprinkles on the eggs. So pretty.
22. Complete your Easter dinner with this bunny bun.
Though you might want to pluck out the raisin eyes. Because raisins are disgusting.
23. Anyone would go for this Easter egg cake.
This one has a chick in the center that doesn’t seem to be edible. Guess the eggs are all pastel peanut M&Ms. At least I hope so.
24. You’ll grow into these garden brownies.
Since they have smiling carrots sprouting from them. Care for a bite?
25. You’d think these chicks were just hatching.
Yes, they’re chick deviled eggs again. But they have a rather unique style, especially with their carrot noses.
26. Want to come in this Easter cookie house?
Even includes cookie bunnies, carrots, and butterflies. Love the icing flower detail.
27. Your chicks will hatch for this bento lunch.
This one has a hatching chick sandwich. Though the bread makes the eggshell.
28. Perhaps your bun bun will enjoy this Easter bento.
This one has a cheese flower and bunny. Kinder Surprise egg not available in the United States.
29. Wake up this Easter morning to some egg donuts.
These are painted chocolate with a variety of designs. Love the one with stripes.
30. Or perhaps you might want some bunny pancakes.
This one shows the bunny’s back. Also has banana slices on its feet.
31. Help yourself to a peeps pie.
I’m sure they’re pudding pies. Feel free to remove the chick and dig in. Because the chick is an inedible mass of marshmallow and sugar.
32. Perhaps you might want some simple bunny cookies.
These have little bead tails and sprinkles on the edges. Not sure if the tails are edible though.
33. Want your bunny and eggs hard boiled?
Here we have a hard boiled bunny with some hardboiled chicks. While the carrots are cut in half.
34. Nobody would resist these bunny tarts.
Each of the larger ones have a heart mouth. So adorable if you ask me.
35. You prefer your chicks hardboiled?
These consists of hardboiled eggs made to resemble chicken. Make a great feature on your appetizer platter.
36. No bun bun can resist this Easter bunny bento lunch.
This one features a cheese bunny inside a ham egg. Also incudes some candy eggs to match.
37. Would you like this candy flower bouquet?
The flowers are made out of chocolate. Also includes some lollipop and jelly beans.
38. You’ll adore these chicks in these bird’s nest cupcakes.
More like chicks in mud cupcakes. But you can see where they’re getting at. So cute.
39. The eggs on these cupcakes haven’t hatched yet.
Yet, the eggs appear more natural. Though the nest and grass are made from icing.
40. These bunny girls are well dressed.
Yes, these are bunny cookies. But you have to love the flowers on their ears. One bunny’s dress even has pockets.
41. Don’t know why these bunnies went down the rabbit hole.
Well, these are cookies. Includes carrots and flowers made from icing.
42. Care for a carrot cupcake?
These make up the carrot here. All in orange icing. Not sure if they’re carrot cake on the inside.
43. Seems like the peeps have hatched on these cupcakes.
Though you wouldn’t want to eat these adorable marshmallow sugar birds. Because they taste really disgusting.
44. It’s not Easter without some Easter Bunny pretzel pops.
These are pretzel sticks dipped in white chocolate with ears, paws, and carrots. And yes, they’re an adorable Easter treat.
45. Get a load of these bunny cupcakes.
Indeed, they have 2 layers of cake on them. While their ears are made from marshmallows.
46. You might want to savor these bird’s nest cupcakes.
These are covered in coconut by the way. While the eggs are in different colors.
47. Nobody can resist these bunny Oreo pops.
These are covered in white chocolate with ears and attributes. Still, regular chocolate would be just as nice.
48. Help yourself to some Easter raspberry fudge.
It’s blue and covered in Easter fruit snacks. Depicts bunnies and eggs aplomb.
49. Molasses wheat bunny cookies might suit you fine.
Each of these has a bow on it. And I’m sure you can’t eat them.
50. These bunnies can’t wait to dig in.
I’m sure these are little cupcakes. While I’m positive the bunny is made from either chocolate or icing.
51. You’ll be hopping to the dinner table with these bunny buns.
These are made from croissant bread. Love the carrot whiskers and cheese teeth. So cute.
52. You’ll find some surprise in this Easter cake.
This is a carrot cake with bunnies on top and carrots on the side. While the candy’s very much inside.
53. Feel free to take these ice cream cone cakes.
Most of these are bunnies with bows and marshmallow ears. Though you might see a blue bird chick among them.
54. This bunny cake will send you hopping mad.
This one has the Easter Bunny with a basket of eggs. And I suppose they’re jelly beans, too.
55. You can’t hide your desire for these Easter egg cookies.
These are finely painted in all kinds of different colors. So pretty, don’t you think?
56. You might feel peckish for these chick cookies.
Sure they might look cracked and wrinkly. But they’re nonetheless adorable.
57. Instead of a bunny cake, may I recommend a chick one?
This one has eggs around the edge. While there’s an outline of a chick in sprinkles. You can’t eat the other chicks though.
58. Celebrate this Easter with these floral cupcakes.
You can even see butterflies on them, too. Perfect for any Easter dessert platter.
59. Not little chick can resist these Easter bento lunches.
These have chick sandwiches. Both come with a chocolate chick and candy eggs, naturally.
60. Perhaps a bunny bento would be just as nice.
Well, the bunny is on the sandwich is made from cheese. While it bears a rather strange expression on its face like it either doesn’t want to be petted or shot.
61. Care to nibble on some carrot cookies?
Wonder if carrot cookie is even a thing? Nonetheless, these are covered in green and orange icing.
62. These chocolate bunnies surround these Easter eggs.
Actually those aren’t really eggs but most likely peanut M&Ms. Still, it’s nonetheless adorable.
63. This bunny’s really digging in.
This cake has a bunny digging for carrots. Great for any Easter dessert platter. So cute.
64. Wake up to these chick egg sandwiches.
Made from the eggs these chicks would’ve hatched from. Also have some cheese and bread below the egg.
65. No little lamb can do without a sheep cupcake.
These are covered in tufts of icing. And yes, they’re all wearing bows on their ears. So cute.
66. Top your Easter with these Easter bonnet cupcakes.
Available in purple, pink, and yellow. And yes, they’ve all got flowers.
67. Want to eat a bird’s nest?
These are made from coconut and are filled with nutella. The eggs are either candy almonds or peanut M&Ms.
68. No Easter is complete with these Easter egg cake pops.
Each of these has a rather intricate design. Available in yellow, pink, and blue.
69. Perhaps your chicks will cluck over this bento lunch.
This one has a chick and chicken in rice. While the flowers are made from carrots.
70. You’ll patter with these Reese’s bunny feet.
These use the Reese’s egg with pink icing. Still, most of the holiday Reese’s candy kind of resemble turds.
71. You might want a piece of this egg flower.
It’s scrambled at the center. While it’s hardboiled around the petals.
72. Celebrate this Easter with a pastel bunny cake.
The bunny is covered in a lot of different colors of icing. And yes, it’s incredibly adorable.
73. Make your Easter holy with these cross cookies.
Each of these has a flower at the center. Because crucifix cookies would be in poor taste.
74. Spring into Easter with these flower cookies.
These are incredibly colorful to reflect the spirit of spring. Perfect for any Easter dessert platter.
75. Any little bun bun would love this bunny bento.
The bunny’s made out of cheese and munches on a carrot. So cute. Love the stars.
76. This Easter cake is teeming with flowers.
Here we have a bunny sitting with a basket. Love the purple violets on the grass.
77. Perhaps your little one will enjoy this Easter bento lunch.
One side has an egg and rice chicks. The other has a bunny holding a carrot. So cute.
78. Perhaps you’d want your Easter cookies fancy.
This one has a moss bunny and gorgeous Easter eggs. But I think the basket of flowers is the best.
79. Welcome spring with this Easter veggie tray.
This one has a cauliflower lamb in the center. While the other veggie slices might resemble flowers.
80. Hope your little bun bun can enjoy this Easter bento lunch.
This one as a rice bunny with an apple dress. An orange slice is the sun. So adorable.