Now that October has begun, it’s time to get scary. So I usually begin with my post of Halloween treats. Though I usually start after Columbus Day, I’m going to Charlotte to see my sister sometime later this month. So I decided to get the Halloween posts out early. Nonetheless, you find plenty of Halloween delights ranging from the utterly disgusting to the endlessly adorable. They may consist of ghosts, jack o’ lanterns, Frankenstein monsters, body parts, skeletons, witches, and what not. Yet, spooky food is bound to make one’s Halloween party worthwhile. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Halloween treats. Enjoy, if you dare.
- Want an eyeball in your monster cupcake?
These are chocolate topped with green icing and slime. Perfect for any monster mash.
2. These cookies are really batty.
While most bat cookies have black wings, these have wings in a variety of colors and patterns. Like the purple one with stars.
3. Hope you give any bones about these skull cupcakes.
The skulls are probably made from candy. Has M&M eyes. So cute and scary.
4. Help yourself to a spider bun.
Seems like they contain cheese and are toasted underneath. Also have pretzel stick legs.
5. These Frankenstein Rice Krispie treats are monstrously tasty.
Each consists of a bar with a Frankenstein monster face. They’re so cute it’s scary.
6. Nothing makes your monster mash like these monster cupcakes.
Well, the monsters are quite cute than scary. Though a purple one does have 3 eyes.
7. Can I interest you in Frankencake?
It’s just a cake with Frankenstein’s monster on it. A perfect dessert for any Halloween party.
8. A jack o’ lantern calzone makes an ideal hot lunch.
I call it a calzone since it has a jack o’ lantern crust on top of it. But it’s nonetheless adorable.
9. Perhaps your little monster would like this haunted house bento house.
The haunted house is made from cheese on a pita. Includes bats and ghosts.
10. Nobody can resist these batty cupcakes.
They have faces made out of cookies. Also have chocolate cookie wings.
11. Want a piece of this jack o’ lantern cake?
It’s actually a tear away cupcake cake. Feel free to take a bite if you dare.
12. Want to try these ghostly strawberries?
These are strawberries dipped in white chocolate. Contain chocolate chip eyes and mouths.
13. Impress your Halloween party guests with this jack o’ lantern snack tray.
Luckily most snacks are in shades of yellow and orange. Use olives for the eyes, nose, and mouth.
14. A chocolate pretzel monster might suit your fancy.
These are mostly pretzel sticks covered in chocolate. These are purple.
15. This scary cake is bound to be a grave yard smash.
It’s a graveyard cake. Even has a graham cracker shack and cookie tombstones.
16. Apparently, the witch got smashed by this cupcake.
You could see her legs though. By the way, cupcake has green icing.
17. Seems like these monstrous cake pops are here to see you.
Each of them has an eye made from icing and M&Ms. But each is iced and sprinkled in a different color.
18. You’ll come crawling for this spider cookie.
This one has M&M and chocolate chip eyes. Also has pretzel legs. So cute.
19. Hocus Pocus fans would love these brownies.
They’re the book brownies from that movie. Each of them contains an eye.
20. You can dip anything into this cheesy pumpkin.
Covered either by Cheez-Its or Doritos. Facial features consist of olive pieces.
21. You’ll find plenty of scary creatures on this cheese pizza.
Consists of spiders, bats, pumpkins, and ghosts. Great for any Halloween party and lunch.
22. Perhaps you’d want a tombstone on a Rice Krispie treats.
Seems more like a pudding treat. Has candy corn pumpkins beside the Oreo tombstones.
23. Feel free to have a chocolate spider.
Man, these look creepy. All have licorice legs and blackberry heads.
24. These black cat cakes will always make your Halloween purr-fect.
Each of these even has green eyes. Also they’re covered in chocolate. Must be delicious.
25. Want some green hot chocolate?
The marshmallows have eyes. Don’t want to know what’s cooking in that cup.
26. Eat, drink, and be scary with these Halloween pop tarts.
Not sure what these are. Are they hot pockets? Pop tarts? Calzones?
27. This pizza is infested with spiders.
Relax, these are olives on a spider web pizza. And yes, the web’s made from cheese.
28. Make your Halloween fun with these peeps cupcakes.
Yes, they have those inedible marshmallow candies for Halloween, too. It’s all part of Christmasfication at its finest. After all, why stick with one holiday if you can profit from them all?
29. Get a bite out of these jack o’ lantern cookies.
Each of these is professionally decorated. While they all have their own unique expressions.
30. These cookies are nothing short of monstrous.
Well, there only a few monsters here. One’s a mummy, by the way.
31. Pumpkin or black cat peanut butter bites, anyone?
They’re all covered in chocolate. Though only the cats have eyes, ears, and a tail.
32. These spider buns are especially cheesy.
They’re also covered in poppy seeds. So best you don’t eat if you have a job interview coming up sometime that week.
33. You’ll find plenty of spiders crawling on this cake.
They seem to be made of peanut M&Ms. Come in green, orange, and yellow.
34. Feel free to dip your nachos in Franckenguac.
Because Frankenstein’s monster is normally depicted in green. Hair’s made out of black nachos. Facial features made from sour cream and olives.
35. You’ll be crawling for these Halloween spider cookies.
They’re peanut butter cookies with Reese’s cups. Have icing legs and eyes with chocolate chip pupils.
36. You might enjoy these ghostly chocolate cake bites.
They’re dripped with white icing and chocolate chip eyes. Though before you dump the icing, put them on a plate first.
37. Want some ghostly pizza bites?
Each of these is on a little pizza as a slice of cheese. And yes, they’re spookily adorable.
38. Feel free to feast on this jack o’ lantern veggie tray.
Mostly consists of baby carrots. Mouth and nose are made from cucumber slices. Eyes are dip bowls. While the stem’s mostly celery.
39. You’ll love these adorably frightful meringue spiders.
And yes, they’re chocolate. Got to love the licorice legs and beady green M&M eyes.
40. These zombie cookies are good beyond the grave.
You can tell they’re zombies since they have brains sticking out. Not to mention missing an eye.
41. Have a spooky good time with some ghostly bark.
It’s just bark with ghosts on it. Available in orange and purple.
42. Want to taste some Jell-O witch’s brew?
It’s just a pudding cauldron cup with eyes and candy bones. Perfect for any Halloween party.
43. Perhaps you’d want a cake like this on the graveyard shift.
It’s actually a 2-tiered graveyard cake. Has a tombstone at the top. Also includes ghosts and pumpkins.
44. Perhaps you’d like a small monster truffle.
Doused in purple icing and decorated in sprinkles. Sure they may be cyclops. But they’re adorable.
45. Feel free to take a brainy cupcake.
I was wondering when I’ll get to some of the more disgusting treats. Still, the brains are made of icing.
46. These jack o’lantern cupcakes can be frightfully delightful.
All have orange icing that’s dripping on the edges. All have a marshmallow jack-o’-lantern on top.
47. Grace your Halloween dessert platter with this zombie unicorn cake.
Because why should we be deprived unicorns this Halloween? Sure it’s dead but it’s quite scary for the occasion.
48. Your spooky Halloween party’s never complete without some jack-o’-lantern cupcakes.
You can see they’re decked with orange and black icing. Some have candy leaves on them.
49. Treat your witches with these witch hat cookies.
They mostly consist of chocolate shortbread cookies with Hershey’s kisses on them. Each has a different color icing ribbon.
50. Treat yourself this Halloween with some spider pudding pie.
This mostly consist of a spider web with Oreo spiders on them. Their eyes are so cute.
51. Who could ever resist these Twinkie ghosts?
These consist of Twinkies cut in half, doused in white chocolate, and sport chocolate chip eyes. And yes, they’re adorable.
52. You’d be scared not to take these cookies.
Mostly consist of black cats and bats. And all covered in black sprinkles.
53. Want to try this chocolate spider web cookie cake?
It’s on a chocolate cookie with white icing. And yes, the spiders are made out of Oreos.
54. Want a slice of candy corn cake?
Well, at least it’s tastier than the real sugar wax candies. Even have a smiling face.
55. Some witch must’ve run into a cake.
She might’ve been drunk on too much potion. Please don’t drink and fly. You never know what you’ll hit.
56. You’ll be crawling for a chocolate spider’s web cheesecake.
This one has a more refined web design. The spider’s made from a chocolate cookie.
57. Nothing makes a spooky Halloween party like a jack-o’-lantern cake.
Of course, you’d have to use multiple layers. Not to mention put a green ice cream cone on top.
58. Perhaps you might want a meringue ghost or two.
And yes, they’re white with chocolate chip eyes. Perfect for your Halloween dessert platter.
59. You’d like to break with these Frankenstein Kit-Kat bars.
They’re just Kit-Kat bars with Frankenstein faces. And yes, they’re covered with icing with chocolate chip eyes. Also uses Reese’s cups for hair.
60. You’ll be all wrapped up with these mummy Oreos.
They’re in white chocolate with drizzle. While these are served on black napkins.
61. You won’t have any bad luck with this black cat cake.
Technically it’s a chocolate cake with chocolate icing. But it’s still cute even with rather intimidating features.
62. These cauldron cupcakes are quite bubbly.
Though I think the bubbles are just candy. While they all seemed stirred by a pretzel stick.
63. For your black cat cake, try these black cat cupcakes.
Yes, they’re more chocolate than black. But they’re all covered in sprinkles.
64. There’s something ghostly about this pudding treat.
Well, the ghost is made from white chocolate. Then again, it might be an ice cream treat. Has chocolate chip eyes, too.
65. You wouldn’t want to venture into this Oreo graveyard.
Seems more like a pudding treat. Has candy corn pumpkins beside the Oreo tombstones.
66. Grace your appetizer platter with this scary clown veggie tray.
These veggies are so healthy it’s scary. And yes, this clown will still scare the hell out of you.
67. Bet you might want to feast on this tombstone cupcake.
Yes, that’s a worm. But the tombstone’s made out of a wafer cookie sandwich.
68. These Rice Krispie treats sure get quite brainy.
Yes, they’re shaped like brains which is pretty disgusting. And yes, they’re pretty disgusting.
69. These eye of newt donuts are simply monstrous.
All of these drip in brightly colored icing with candy eyes. While they’re all decorated with sprinkles.
70. Perhaps you might want some lunch with Death.
Includes the Grim Reaper dressed in a robe of black nachos around a salad skeletal face. He even has a scythe. So cute.
71. These ghost cake squares will be great for your Halloween dessert platter.
The ghosts are tufts of whipped cream with chocolate chip eyes. While the squares are orange with a chocolate bottom.
72. No one can resist these monstrous whoopie pies.
Each of these are made out of brownie with a white chocolate chip jaw. They even have their tongues sticking out.
73. Monster pretzels make a scary Halloween snack.
Each one has an eye on it. And yes, they’re all a variety of different colors.
74. Someone must’ve bit into these cupcakes.
Well, those are supposed to be vampire fang marks. Since they vant to suck your blood, which strawberry syrup.
75. With these peeps, have a spooky graveyard cake.
Sure, you might not eat the peeps. But they’re quite scary with the grave signs and ghosts.
76. These chocolate owl pretzels will certainly be a hoot.
Each of these has eyes of chocolate chip and icing. Their noses are made out of peanut M&Ms.
77. Want a bloody truffle?
These have knifes and axes going through them, which I don’t think are edible. The blood is made out of cherry syrup, I think.
78. These mummy pretzels come all wrapped up.
They’re pretzel sticks dipped in white chocolate and covered in drizzle. Yet, all have smiley faces.
79. You can really sink your teeth into these vampire cookie sandwiches.
These are chocolate chip cookies with chocolate icing filling. They also have M&M eyes and white chocolate chip fangs.
80. Feel free to dip into this cheesy brain.
Yes, that’s a brainy cheese ball. Perfect on any Halloween appetizer platter.
Great treat ideas!