Now it’s on to Easter bonnets. After all, it wouldn’t be Easter if we didn’t have these outrageous spring hats. Anyway, what began as an item women would show off during the Easter Sunday church services has become a must have for men, women, and kids. Now you have plenty of crazy hats on the Easter parade, particularly in New York City. Of all the years I’ve written these Easter bonnet posts, I’ve seen plenty of these hats depicting not only Easter motifs and signs of spring, but also other things like Angry Birds, dinosaurs, and Star Wars. Sometimes these were kids’ craft projects from school. Sometimes these are adult creations meant to show off their fashion or artistic skills. Nonetheless, for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of crazy Easter bonnets. Enjoy.
- Even a canary must have their own Easter bonnet.
Though it’s in a cage for good measure. Yet, the cage is opened for some reason.
2. No Easter bonnet can have enough pom pom chicks.
Also includes yellow feathers, eggs, and bunnies. Like the bejeweled butterflies.
3. You can’t celebrate Easter without wearing a large egg.
Sits atop on pink flowers and white lilies. Contains a bunny and eggs inside.
4. Hope you can catch your favorite neighborhood Spider Bunny.
This is an Easter version of Spiderman. And yes, this hat was made for a boy.
5. Perhaps you might like a large flower hat.
Most of the pink rose is made out of tissue paper. But the little girl is delighted.
6. You will find plenty of chicks fitting in a nest.
The chicks are made from pom poms. And yes, they’re adorable.
7. Sometimes a hat may require multiple baskets.
Both these hats contain long poles and hula hoops. They’re also wearing crazy hair with Easter eggs.
8. Seems like these chicks have hatched from the egg carton.
The eggs are of several different colors. While the chicks are comprised of pom poms.
9. Seems like this dandelion puffed up early.
Well, she has a bunch of sticks in a helmet. Let’s hope none of the seeds flutter around.
10. Apparently, the bunny just had to dive in.
Yes, there’s an Easter bonnet for that. And yes, one of the flowers is a pinwheel.
11. Would you like a flower garden on your head?
Most of the flowers here have rather showy petals. Though they’re not exactly real.
12. Need an Easter bonnet for boys? Tried dinosaurs.
After all, birds evolved from dinosaurs. They also laid eggs.
13. This Easter bonnet is covered in daisies.
Well, they seem like a certain kind of daisy. Though they do have a springtime charm.
14. This chick is almost too big for the nest.
This one has a nest on top with chirping chickies. While the bunnies and chicks on the brim are made out of pom poms.
15. Flowers can make pirate hats extra springy.
They’re even dressed like pirates to illustrate a point. Then again, they may be celebrating Easter at Renaissance Festival.
16. An Easter bonnet should always have spring flowers.
Here she wears flowers of all different colors. So pretty.
17. Chicks always love the grass.
The top is covered with daisies. The brim consists of Easter grass.
18. Even men enjoy wearing flowers once in awhile.
Here this old man wears a cone hat with flowers. The big yellow one is quite showy.
19. Some men delight in the flowers of spring.
The flowers here have long stems. But the guy seems happy nonetheless.
20. Chicks always enjoy chirping in the nest.
The nest is full of Easter grass. While the flowers surrounding it are daffodils.
21. Perhaps you’d like a large hat with big flowers for Easter.
Well, at least it fits her curls. While the bow on her straw hat is blue.
22. An Easter bonnet should always include some eggs.
This one has eggs dangling from the brim. Topped with eggs, feathers, flowers, and rabbit ears.
23. Perhaps you’d want to wear a bunny house.
The bunny house isn’t much. Yet, the hat is mostly surrounded by fencing and Easter eggs. Love the roses.
24. A spring robin rests on an Easter bonnet.
After all, they say that the robin is a sign of spring. Like the flowers, too.
25. Perhaps a Humpty Dumpty hat will suit your fancy.
Okay, this one is kind of creepy. Still, what the hell does Humpty Dumpty have to do with Easter?
26. These chicks make ideal nest eggs.
That’s because the chicks are made from eggs. The other part of the hat contains sheep and bunnies.
27. You’d think she was tiptoeing through the tulips.
Most of these are yellow, orange, and red. Yet, this woman stands like a rose.
28. A big hat creates a huge impression.
This one has plenty of feathers. Though she often has to hold the brim.
29. Nobody could resist a feathered chick.
Has felt beak and feet along with googly eyes. So cute.
30. You can’t get over this sheepy head.
Reminds me of those sheep from the Wallace and Gromit cartoons. So cute.
31. You’ll keep warm in this crocheted bunny hat.
Though it’s kind of funny that it’s worn by a grown man. Even includes a nose and whiskers.
32. 2 fancy hats are better than one.
Each has a pastel garland and dangling Easter eggs. Not to mention, both have bunnies, flowers, and eggs on top.
33. Even a broken egg will do for an Easter bonnet.
The purple Easter egg is made from papier-mâché. While it sits atop a straw hat.
34. This bike helmet is covered in chicks.
The chicks are all made out of pom poms. As a green ribbon hands in back.
35. Bright tulle can always look sensational.
This Easter bonnet contains a necklace and pink flowers. But the tulle colors are so vibrant.
36. Any little girl would love this Frozen Easter bonnet.
This one even has a castle. Also decked with purple and pink tulips.
37. A pink straw hat should include rabbit ears.
The ears sure look fuzzy. Has pom pom chicks and bunnies at the brim and top.
38. Paper bowls always make nifty Easter bonnets.
They even have paper roses. So adorable.
39. Perhaps you might wear an Easter bonnet with a floral bunny.
The bunny even has eggs dangling from its head. Perfect for any Easter parade.
40. This Easter features a skillet of eggs and bacon.
This woman’s Easter bonnet is a pan of eggs and bacon. Some people call this breakfast.
41. Nothing makes an Easter parade better than a big old pie.
This is for an Easter bonnet competition. This woman does Waitress.
42. A straw bonnet can always use a few feathers.
The pink flowers are along the brim. Also includes eggs and pom pom chicks.
43. These Easter bonnets are all color coded for your convenience.
Each of these have flowers on top. They also wear matching feather boas for good measure.
44. Put these people together and they’re an amusement park.
Includes a hot air balloon, carousel, and ferris wheel. And yes, it’s so whimsical.
45. Daisies will always have to go in the back.
Well, this hat is kind of low key. But the flowers usually go on top.
46. Easter bonnets don’t always have to be for mommies.
Well, this is a typical Easter bonnet. But this guy’s daughter thinks it’s cute and hilarious.
47. Sometimes a simple Easter bonnet will do.
Contains eggs and flowers. Still, I love the feathers in the back.
48. A Darth Vader hat can always use some bunny ears.
The ears have to be red and black. But any little boy would love this Easter top hat.
49. Didn’t know you can wear an Easter basket for an Easter parade.
It even has chicks inside it. As Elizabeth Taylor wears it quite well.
50. A hot air balloon will make an Easter bonnet soar.
Wonder if balloon is made out of paper mache or a Chinese lantern. Yet, you’ll find plenty of chicks in the basket.
51. Here the farm animals gather for the big Easter show.
The animals are toys and are put around in a circle. Whilt the stands are made out of paper.
52. Apparently, the egg has cracked onto the boy’s pan.
This is another frying pan hat. Yet, this time has a broken eggshell.
53. You’ll find plenty of roses on this geometric hat.
The roses seem to connect everything. And yet, the cubes seem invisible.
54. An Easter bonnet should be a real showstopper.
Well, these hats certainly impress. Like the one with the purple flower and the big Easter basket.
55. Wonder what’s inside that large cage.
Okay, it’s an Easter bonnet with a bird inside. But somehow it has a nest filled with dyed eggs.
56. Is that supposed to be a mushroom cloud?
Then again, it might just be a cloud. While I’m wondering if that dark figure is Darth Vader. Still, love the flowers.
57. Perhaps you might want to take the minimalistic approach.
This one is black with sticks everywhere. Kind of like an umbrella without its cover. Not exactly Easter parade material but more of a goth approach.
58. You’d think this guy has a basket of rabbits on his head.
Well, it kind of is. Also includes strings of Easter eggs.
59. This must be the Chinatown delegation.
Here we have people in large egg hats over vases of flowers. The eggs are obviously paper mache.
60. The bigger the flower baskets the better.
These baskets are on their heads as if they’re gardens. Still, they’re sensational.
61. Any man can wear an Easter bonnet with flowers.
This one has lots of pink flowers and Easter eggs. And yet, it’s meant for a man secure in his masculinity. Seriously, this is what non-toxic masculinity looks like.
62. You’d certainly call these women quite hair-raising.
These big coiffes are made from pink strips of ribbon. And yes, they include flowers.
63. Every boy wants a Minecraft Easter bonnet.
Seems quite easy to make, too. Just need blocks of foam.
64. A hen always sits on her nest.
But that doesn’t stop the little chickies from getting out. By the way, the chicken is made from paper.
65. An Easter bonnet can always use some antlers.
Each antler is touched with flowers. Perfect for hipsters.
66. He’s got quite distinguished eggs.
I think they’re supposed to be Shakespearean characters. So the guy must be a theater man.
67. The Easter bonnet must match the outfit.
Well, he’s just wearing a cowboy hat covered in duct tape. Though I think the bunny is way creepier.
68. A tall hat should always have peeps.
His hat is covered with peep bunnies. But it stands like a skyscraper.
69. An Easter bonnet must have a finishing touch.
This one is for some kind of show or venue. Yet, it comes with a tulle veil in the back.
70. The early bird always catches the worm.
And the bird is taxidermied and put on her hat. Kind of sick if you ask me.
71. A swan hat is always glorious.
The swan has green butterfly wings behind it. Like the flowers, too.
72. Perhaps you need a bunny in your Easter bonnet.
This bunny sits on top in a glen of flowers. Too bad this photo is in black and white.
73. A large hat always makes a big statement.
This one has bunnies and chicks on the brim. Like the flowers and eggs on top.
74. Got to have a butterfly in your bonnet.
Actually it has a couple. Though I really like the flowers.
75. Nothing says spring like ducks in a pond.
This one has one big duck on top and a bunch of little ducks on the brim. So cute.
76. Don’t forget to add some Easter eggs.
This one has Easter eggs on sticks. Also includes smaller eggs, a bunny, and pom pom chicks.
77. A large purple hat will always stun.
And this guy revels in it. Has feathers along the brim. Love this.
78. Easter bonnets can never have enough flowers.
One has a tall vase with pink and purple flowers. The other has a large rose and lots of foliage.
79. Seems like this guy’s a real flower man.
He even has a green beard to match. While the guy next to him is a literal parrothead.
80. Sometimes a couple of peonies is all you need.
It may not be much. But it works just the same.