Now we’re on to the Easter village houses. A holdover from the similar Christmas tradition, you’ll find many of them sporting pastel and spring colors, cute animals, colored eggs, and flowers. Nonetheless, since promoting for other holidays is profitable, you’ll find many companies encourage people to create their own springtime town within the confines of their homes. Some of these might be the porcelain houses that light up from the inside. But there’s a putz set as well. These houses are usually made out of cardboard but are painted and covered with glitter. They may light up from the inside and possibly have pipe cleaner trees. Yet, they can be stunning just the same. Nonetheless, for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Easter village houses. Enjoy.
- Make a stop at Bunny’s Easter Gift Shoppe.
It’s a yellow building with a yellow roof. Has flowers outside the windows. Like the basket.
2. Perhaps a pink tower house could evoke the Easter spirit.
Comes with 3 pink pipe cleaner trees. Includes bunnies and toadstools, too.
3. A lime green house will really stand out with purple.
The front lawn contains a basket with purple roses. While the bunny stands in the front area.
4. Care to show some love for a small pink cottage?
This little house has a yellow heart above the door. Also includes an Easter egg and a bunny.
5. A small pink house could suit anyone’s fancy.
Includes 2 bunnies with a basket of eggs. And all on a hat box to match.
6. A pink house should always have flowers.
The flowers are pink and purple and go with the house. Includes a basket with Easter eggs.
7. A green Easter house should have yellow roof.
Includes flowers near the fence, bunnies, pipe cleaner trees, and a basket of Easter eggs. So pretty.
8. A blue house will welcome the coming springtime.
Has a bunny sitting in the front yard. Love the flowers and wreath.
9. Blue always goes nicely with a light green roof.
Has flower baskets in the windows along with a wreath. Love the bunnies and eggs.
10. A blue house with a purple roof and chimneys will certainly suit your fancy.
Includes a bunny and a basket of eggs with purple roses. Love the flower baskets in the windows.
11. A green house should always have colorful bow.
The roof is pink. The chimney is blue. While the egg has pretty flowers on it.
12. A blue Easter house should have a castle tower and path.
Decorated with garlands of flowers and Easter eggs. Then again, it might be a church. So pretty.
13. A purple house will always have the springtime flair.
Includes a ballet dancer or ice skater in the front lawn. Like the flowers and trees.
14. A yellow Easter cottage should include a pink roof.
Has a flower in the window and a bunny near the door. The roof is covered in glitter.
15. How about a green house with a yellow roof and chimneys?
Has a basket of Easter eggs and a yellow bunny in the front. Love the baskets of flowers in the windows.
16. A blue church always has that springtime glow with a golden roof.
Has a dove on the balcony over a golden cross. While flowers and bunnies sit in the front. So pretty.
17. Nothing says springtime than a floral cottage.
The pipe cleaner trees have Easter eggs on them. Like the blue roof with lace edging.
18. A small blue cottage will suit any Easter bunny.
Includes a couple of bunnies and a duck. Also has flowers and Easter eggs.
19. A green Easter house should always have a butterfly.
This one is mostly made out of cardboard and paper. But the butterfly is simply beautiful.
20. When in doubt, a small purple Easter cottage will do.
Has a lamb in an Easter basket with flowers. While a deer stands beside it.
21. There’s nothing more quaint than a small pink house.
There’s a small woman carrying an umbrella in the front door. Love the flowers and bushes.
22. Birds will delight in these small Easter houses.
Includes some Easter eggs for good measure. The little blue bird is made from pom poms.
23. Is that an Easter bunny on the roof?
This one must’ve been a Christmas house made into an Easter one. And yes, the bunny is holding an Easter egg.
24. A flowery house is always ready for spring.
Also has flowers on the roof. While it sports green windows with orange shutters.
25. Chicks always dig pink houses.
House also has a couple of flowers. So pretty and glittery.
26. A bright pink house opens up to a springtime world.
Has a little girl holding a bunny near the door. While you see 2 roses near the corner.
27. Flowers can go anywhere on a house.
Here the flowers are on the green roof and white lawn. So pretty.
28. A spring house should always include spring flowers.
This one has a nest on the roof along with a couple pink roses. As the Easter Bunny hangs near the door.
29. An Easter house should always include Easter eggs.
This one has eggs near the roof and a few in the lawn. Love the bow.
30. Perhaps a pink house with flowers will suit your fancy.
This one has a star window and stones on the entrance path. But the flowers are so lovely.
31. The more windows on a house the better.
Has flowers on top and behind. Perfect for any Easter village.
32. An Easter house should always include a few flowers.
Has a picture of a girl putting a hat on a bunny. Love the blue flower on the roof.
33. A blue Easter house should always make a big impression.
Has a yellow and pink roof and bow. While it sports striped columns. Love the bird, eggs, and tree.
34. Perhaps you might prefer a lovely purple cottage.
Has a bunny in front along with a large tree with a chick on it. Love the rose and bow.
35. Any bunny would adore a house of green.
Has 2 bunnies in the front. While the green and orange flowers go rather nicely.
36. A chick would love a lovely yellow house on Easter.
Well, it’s a lavender house. While it has a yellow roof and door. Like the flowers.
37. No bunny should do without an Easter house like this.
This one has Easter eggs on the trees. While the roof is covered in flowers.
38. Springtime comes to a small golden church.
This one has flowers on the lawn and ledges. so pretty.
39. You’ll find a nest in this spring house.
The nest is between 2 triangles on the house’s face. Like the yellow roses. While the Easter Bunny is at the door.
40. Colorful polka dots always make for a lovely Easter house.
Well, the bottom has stripes. Still, it makes a wonderful impression for Easter. Love it.
41. It’s not Easter without a pink floral house.
The pipe cleaner trees have Easter eggs on them. Love the fence and lace edging on the roof.
42. A floral church is especially springy.
Well, you can’t really see the pattern at this angle. Yet, it’s quite lovely.
43. A pink house could always use a few butterflies.
3 of the butterflies are on the roof. While a chick and bunny are in the front lawn.
44. Stop by at Miss Bunny’s Bakery.
You can see her delights through the display window. Love the flowers. So pretty in purple.
45. A chick can never do with enough flowers at their house.
There’s even a chick on the roof. Still, the flowers are certainly lovely.
46. An Easter house can have many colors.
This one has a blue roof and a bunny near the door. And it’s all covered in glitter.
47. A yellow church always bring the spring in.
The roof has flowers on it. Includes a bottle brush tree with eggs.
48. This bunny puts some Easter eggs on a tree.
This one has shingles in many different colors. Still, the bunnies are more fixated on the tree.
49. A pink spring house always brings in Easter charm.
This one has a pink bunny on the lawn with a basket of eggs. While the flowers are lovely.
50. A blue Easter house can be a haven for all creatures.
Has a basket of eggs and bunnies in the front lawn. The bird sits on a roof. Love the flowers.
51. A small blue Easter cottage will charm you this spring.
Includes a purple bottle brush tree. While it’s a haven for this bunny family.
52. A small pink Easter cottage will suit this bunny nicely.
Decked with a purple bottle brush and flowers. Perfect for this little bunny.
53. You’ll find a lot happening at this Easter house.
You’ll see plenty of creatures here like bunnies and chicks. Love the purple jewel on the chimney.
54. A blue Easter house always ushers in spring.
Has blue bows on the windows. Also includes a couple of lambs and blue bunny on the front lawn.
55. A yellow Easter house can be especially festive.
Has a pink pot with a heart and pearl flower. While 2 lambs and a pink bunny frolic in the front lawn.
56. An Easter house will always bring creatures together.
Has a couple of butterfly on the house. As deer and bunnies crowd the front lawn. So lovely.
57. An Easter church will always need flowers.
There are even flowers on the cross at the bell tower. Has 2 yellow bunnies in front.
58. Sometimes a village of tiny houses is best.
These are all in glitter and bright color. While a rabbit stands by with eggs.
59. A lavender church brings in the Easter spirit.
This one has green windows and a yellow roof. Love the flowers and purple foliage. So pretty.
60. A yellow house should always come with a lavender roof.
As the whole house is covered with flowers on the lawn and the roof. So pretty.
61. A blue house can be a true Easter haven with a yellow roof.
Features a girl holding chicks. Love the blue flower on the roof.
62. A fairy would love this pink house.
This one has a fairy near the window. While a butterfly is on the roof.
63. Perhaps a small purple house is best.
This one has flowers on the roof and around it. While cotton smoke comes from the chimney.
64. Perhaps little chicks would enjoy an Easter house like this.
This one has 2 kids holding chickies. Includes plenty of flowers, too.
65. A candy Easter house can be just as sweet.
Has candy on the house that’s in a variety of spring colors. Like the candy door with the gingerbread outline.
66. A pale orange house will open the Easter season.
Has a green roof along with flowers and trees. Perfect for any Easter village.
67. A green and white house is just as nice.
This has “Home Sweet Home” above the door. While a chick hangs around at the window.
68. A white Easter house can be fit for an angel.
This one has an angel holding a tray of Easter eggs. Like the lace and butterfly.
69. A yellow house makes a bold Easter impression.
Incudes a bunny with a an Easter basket. The flowers even match. The green roof goes nicely.
70. An Easter house can always use some lace.
This one has glittery bird on top near the front. While the roof also has a butterfly on top as well.
71. You might find a green house quite charming.
This one has purple bottle brush trees, Easter eggs, and bunnies. But house is quite unusual if you ask me.
72. When in doubt, a small yellow house will do.
This one just has a yellow chimney and a green roof. As a rabbit stands in the lawn.
73. A yellow Easter house has a certain kind of charm.
Includes green flowers and gold berries. Holds a picture of a woman in an Easter bonnet near the roof.
74. Perhaps you might prefer a green tower house with flowers.
This one has a lavender roof and yellow windows, chimney, and door. Love the flowers though.
75. Anyone would step out of this pink house.
This one has a woman in her Easter bonnet with a basket near the window. Also includes a pink butterfly and flower on the top.
76. Pink and yellow make your Easter house especially stunning.
This one has lollipops on the roof. While a bunny and chicks hang out in front.
77. A house with purple and pink stripes will amaze you.
This one has a peppermint on the chimney. Also consists of a lollipop rug.
78. Some might want to have a striped pink and white house.
Has a heart on the chimney. As a bunny nibbles a carrot near the window.
79. A small yellow cottage should come with a balcony.
This one has a plaid roof and bottle brush tree with eggs. And yes, it probably lights up from the inside.
80. A pink Easter house should always look festive.
Has a blue heart on the chimney. As candy covers some of the roof while candy canes serve as columns.
81. You might want to include a small purple house for your Easter village.
Has a yellow roof and green windows. Love the flowers all over it.
82. A yellow house will leave you chirping.
This one has a lovely yellow fence with roses. Perfect for a bunny or 2.
83. You might prefer a simple pink house.
Has a bottle brush tree with eggs. While the roof is striped.
84. A blue Easter house should have a roof of lace.
Well, this one is yellow and it’s on a hatbox. While rabbits frequent the lawn.
85. A lavender house should always include flowers.
Includes a bunny and an Easter basket. So pretty. Love it.
86. A pink house should always include carrots.
Has bottle brush trees around it. Includes a bow and paper roses, too.
87. Perhaps you’d like to have this lavender house.
Has a bunny and Easter basket in the front lawn. Love the flowers in it the baskets below the windows.
88. A small yellow house may suit you fine.
Includes a bottle brush tree with Easter eggs. While a pink fence surrounds it.
89. A small blue house might be quite nice on Easter.
Has an Easter basket made from an eggshell. Love the flowers. So pretty.
90. Perhaps you’d like the roof covered in flowers.
This is covered with purple flowers, too. Includes bunnies frolicking in the lawn.
91. You can fit an entire Easter village in one basket.
Well, the buildings are quite small. But they go well with the Easter eggs and jelly beans.
92. A simple Easter church should include some flowers.
Also has some Easter eggs with flowers. Some flowers are even on the pink roof.
93. Any bunny would love to live in this simple green house.
Has a pink roof, windows, and door. But the bunny stands nearby.
94. An Easter house has to include an occasional fountain.
There are even doves taking a little birdbath in it. Love the flowers.
95. Nobody could resist this colorful Easter church.
Includes bottle brush trees with shiny ornaments. While the rabbit stands near the door.
96. Care to add a daisy to a blue Easter house?
Seems like a family of rabbits live here. Includes Easter eggs and bottle brush trees topped with flowers.
97. A floral house should always contain some roses.
This one has a pink roof and shutters along with a rose pattern. While the bunnies stand at the door.
98. A red church can suit an Easter bunny best.
Has a silver cross on top that matches the roof. As the bunny stands in the lawn.
99. An Easter roof should always drip with lace.
Here you see a bunny on the front lawn. Love the flowers though.
100. An Easter roof should be all stripes.
Includes a small tower on the top. Perfect for the Easter village of your dreams.
Very nice! A lot of variety of little houses!
Lovely spring and Easter Putz houses!
I wasn’t able to find a link to email you directly. Twelve of the above houses are mine. They are available in my Etsy shop. ChristmasNotebook.etsy.com
Please post a link to my shop with each picture. My houses are
Numbers: 12 27 30 31 38 59 60 63 66 74 81 92
Thank you! ~~Rhonda
Please Note: houses by Elizabeth of
Glitter at Midnight from
Top group photo#’s and houses#’s
Thank you Elizabeth
Easter house #70 was created by Whimsicalcottages/etsy.com