Now that we’re in January, it’s NFL playoff season. Of course, I probably not watch any games for 2 reasons. First, I’m not a big sports fan in any respect and mostly do my sports posts for up my viewership stats. Save for the fans and bad mascot stuff. Second, for the first time in a few years, the Pittsburgh Steelers failed to make the playoffs. So I have no reason to watch the Super Bowl anyway, unless it involves a famous musical artist performing the halftime show. Nonetheless, it’s not unusual for people to hold parties during this time, even if your team isn’t playing. Because we all want to see the New England Patriots lose. Not to mention, the Super Bowl normally receives the highest TV ratings each year. While parties normally include food. The map above depicts the most popular Super Bowl party dish from each state. Anyway, for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of Super Bowl delights.
- Let the cheeses hut and hike in this dip.
It’s basically gouda’s against each other in the field. Not sure how many layers the dip has.
2. For healthy options, may I suggest a football fruit tray?
This mostly includes melon and strawberries. Though the stitching is made of cheese.
3. Perhaps you might prefer chocolate footballs on a stick.
They seem like sandwiches. Though I can be wrong.
4. You’d be insane not to include buffalo chicken salad football sandwiches.
Not sure what’s in buffalo chicken salad. Yet, they seem to go with the pumpernickel footballs quite nicely.
5. Any snackadium should have a dip tray in the center.
Unless you’re planning a large party. I would advise against snackadiums. Mostly since they consist of so much food that might get wasted. Unless you plan to donate the leftovers to the food bank.
6. Any Cincinnati Bengals fan would go crazy over these cookies.
Well, the Bengals have made the playoffs several times in recent years. Though I’m not sure if they’re in it this post-season. Since I don’t pay much attention to the team.
7. Twinkies and sandwiches make great stadium walls.
This was for Super Bowl 48. This one had the Denver Broncos against the Seattle Seahawks. Seahawks won.
8. Then again, you might want a purple snackadium for a change.
This one is made out of wood and painted purple. Yet, you can find whatever dessert that suits your desires.
9. Football brownies are an easy game day treat.
Sure, they may be squares. But each of them has the football stitching in icing.
10. Speaking of brownies, try these football bites for size.
They may be small. But they will pack the chocolatey punch if you put them in your mouth.
11. Philadelphia Eagles fans would adore these cookies.
Well, they won the Super Bowl in 2018. Yet, it’s even better that they didn’t go to the White House since Donald Trump is president. Need I say more?
12. Spaghetti with footballs makes for an ideal Super Bowl dinner.
Well, the footballs are meatballs. While it’s all served in a stadium football-shaped bowl.
13. Nothing makes a game day party like a New Orleans Saints cake.
Even includes strawberries bearing each player’s number. While it contains a black fleur de lis on top.
14. This Super Bowl, serve your guests anything from this football veggie tray.
The football is made of carrots with mushroom stitching. While it’s surrounded by broccoli.
15. Perhaps this Arizona Cardinal cake will suit you.
This was made at a cake shop. Yet, it has the Cardinal logo in all its glory.
16. You’ll always score with some football cupcakes.
The footballs are cookies. While there’s little grass where they touch.
17. Super Bowl watchers would enjoy some stadium and football cookies.
The stadiums have sprinkles to symbolize the crowd. While the footballs have some, too.
18. A Raven cupcake should always have purple sprinkles.
Looks like a character from Angry Birds. Yet, the bird seems like it was made by a fan of the Baltimore Ravens.
19. You can never have too many football cookies on a field cake.
This one has a megaphone cookie as well. Also includes goal posts.
20. Love the San Francisco 49ers? Try these cookies.
Even includes Colin Kaepernick’s jersey. Later he was kicked off the team for taking a knee during the national anthem and making white people go nuts for no good reason.
21. These football calzones will warm you up on a cold day.
Seems to come with some sort of sauce you can dip in. Then again, these may be tarts.
22. Nothing makes a dessert platter like some football jello.
Though I have to admit that brown jello is disgusting. The stitching is white icing.
23. Care for a burger cookie sandwich?
They seem to have a chocolate filling but it doesn’t include cheese. Still, are those sesame seeds on top?
24. A stadium nacho platter should suit your game day needs.
This one has a guacamole dip field. Yet, you’ll find plenty of turnip slices within the chips and cheese.
25. Feel free to take anything from this football snack tray.
This one includes crackers, cheese, and pepperoni slices. All on a football shaped tray.
26. This football spinach artichoke is quite savory.
It’s even made with bread shaped like a football. So you can dip that in.
27. Is that a pizza in a snackadium field?
After all, pizza needs cheese to be considered pizza. Not sure if there’s any on here.
28. Perhaps you’d like football cake pops with nutter butter.
Indeed, the seem misshapen on sticks. Yet, they sure seem tasty.
29. There’s nothing better for game day than football burgers.
Each of these has cheese on top for stitching. Along with American cheese in the middle.
30. You’ll always score with field goal pizza.
This one has a green pepper goal post and a red pepper football. Great for any Super Bowl Sunday.
31. Helmet bites make an ideal Super Bowl snack.
Though they’re mostly in icing, cake, and pretzels. While the teams are nonspecific.
32. Here we find the Seahawks and Broncos duking it out on guacamole.
The outside is even made out of hotdogs and burgers. Not sure what the shapes on the field are about.
33. Want a piece of football cake?
Well, it’s covered in chocolate icing. But I hope it’s chocolate all the way through.
34. This field cake is covered in candy.
This one has bite size candy bars as players and pretzels as goal posts. While M&Ms give the field color. Or are those Skittles?
35. Want some footballs on a stick?
These might be cookies or brownies. But I’m not sure which.
36. Always include a guacamole field for game day appetizers.
Has small cherry tomatoes represent the players. Also includes 2 plastic goal posts.
37. Celebrate the Super Bowl with these buffalo chicken potato skins.
And apparently, these have guacamole stitching. While they’re covered in cheese.
38. Grace your Super Bowl dessert platter with some football peanut butter cookies.
Each of them consists of a football in chocolate icing. While each are shaped like a football.
39. In this sandwich snackadium, it’s Patriots vs. Giants.
Well, this one seems to have an array of healthier options. But you’re hoping the Giants will beat the Pats in this one.
40. Now even your dog can enjoy some Super Bowl goodies.
The bone treats all of have stitching on them for footballs. And so do the round treats, too.
41. Don’t know who’s going to be in the Super Bowl? Try these cookies.
Well, at least it leaves it out in the open. Though I bet the teams that will play aren’t yours.
42. In this snackadium, you can make your own sandwich.
You see some ham and cheeses outside the field. While the stands are filled with crackers, trail mix, and nachos.
43. Sandwiches are all stacked in this snackadium.
Indeed, you can see all kinds of snacks in the stands. While someone’s about to score a touch down.
44. Perhaps a bean football in a guacamole field would suit your fancy.
It’s a layered dip if you can see. So feel free to dip your nachos all you want.
45. Grace your Super Bowl dessert platter with this field cake.
This one has a football in the center. Not sure what’s supposed to be the grass.
46. This dessert stadium will give you any treat you want.
You’ll have plenty of cookies and fruit inside. Outside is made from twinkies and Rice Krispie treats.
47. Perhaps an onigiri football will suit your fancy.
This is a Japanese dish. Contains turkey and avocado.
48. Nutella football truffles make an ideal Super Bowl snack.
Indeed, truffle and footballs don’t always go together. Yet, these are guaranteed to please.
49. Feast your eyes this Super Bowl Sunday on this buffalo chicken pizza.
Seems oddly fitting for Super Bowl Sunday. Since a major food is buffalo wings.
50. Care for some wings?
Well, they actually have chocolate and cookie dough. So they’re more suited for dessert.
51. Perhaps these field brownies would suit you.
They’re covered in green icing and white lines. While they have paper footballs on top with sticks.
52. I’m sure this cake will show the play.
You can see bite size bars representing the players. While the long bars represent the benches.
53. Celebrate the Super Bowl with some football hotdogs.
Each of the buns is shaped like a football. Though you might have a stitching preference for ketchup or mustard.
54. A football cheeseball sits at the snack trays center.
This one has bacon stitching. But care to dip some crackers?
55. Hope you have an appetite for these football cookies.
These are chocolate covered Oreos with icing stitching. Though they resemble brown baseballs.
56. Celebrate the Pittsburgh Steel with this Steelers field cake.
Has the Steeler logo at the center. Unfortunately, they won’t be in the playoffs this post-season.
57. Nothing makes a Super Bowl dessert platter like this field cookie cake.
You see a lot of candy on it. While the field is covered with icing and sprinkles.
58. Anyone would love a piece of these field cupcakes.
The edges are covered in sprinkles. While the rest sport green icing.
59. This football bomb has a lot to pack in.
It has a lot of stuff inside like cheese and chicken. Still, I hope it’s tasty.
60. These football ice cream sandwiches make for a tasty dessert.
Consists of ice cream placed between 2 brownies. While the top has icing for stitching.
61. Feel free to take one of these almond joy footballs.
Almond Joys contain almonds and coconuts. While these are shaped like footballs.
62. Don’t forget to include some football empanadas.
It’s a kind of dish from South America. Seems like a cross between a burrito and a calzone.
63. You can make a simple snackadium with cans.
This one seems doable. Just has a dip tray and a few bins for snacks and sauces.
64. Anyone in Seattle would love these Seahawks brownies.
This one has layers of brownie, cookie dough, Oreo, and fudge. Has M&Ms and sprinkles on top.
65. These football potato skins are covered in cheese.
This one includes bacon and celery as well. Perfect for any game day appetizer tray.
66. Always hut, hut, and bite these Reese’s footballs.
These may contain Reese’s cups inside. While the stitching consists of white icing.
67. Try taking a bite from these Denver Broncos cake pops.
Some have orange sprinkles. Others are covered in blue drizzle.
68. You’ll find plenty of footballs in some Denver Broncos popcorn.
This one has blue and orange drizzle all over it. Not sure what the footballs are made of.
69. Care for a slice of Seahawks pizza?
This one seems made from Papa John’s. But it sports the iconic Seahawks logo nonetheless.
70. You can make a compelling stadium with Chex Mix.
Indeed, it’s another snackadium. Like the popcorn goal posts.