Though Christmas and Halloween may be far more popular holidays, Easter has its large share of fans. So it’s no surprise that we have plenty of Easter village houses. After all, if you’re a company that sells these houses and accessories, why stop at Christmas when you can sell similarly themed items all year long? Sure these village sets can be very expensive. But they’re popular enough for me to do multiple posts on them. With Easter, you find plenty of houses in pastel colors as well as bunnies, chicks, flowers, butterflies, and sheep. And yes, there’s plenty of cuteness to go around. Though many of these houses may be made out of porcelain, some of these Easter village enthusiasts opt for the putz variety. Sometimes, they make their own putz house which you might see on Etsy. Anyway, for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasury of charming Easter houses and villages. Enjoy.
- An Easter putz village should always be all glitter.
Make sure you include bunnies and chicks. Oh, and that the trees have Easter eggs on them.
2. Bunnies always enjoy an Easter egg tree.
Though this more or less resembles a Charlie Brown Tree with Easter eggs. Yet, the house is quite whimsical.
3. Don’t forget to put a bunny peep on the front door.
The bunny peep even has a purple butterfly. The windows are made out of cardboard.
4. Of course, some houses might contain an addition or two.
This one even has an Easter egg tree. And the front roof has stripes.
5. How about set your spring village near a window?
Wonder if they use the same window for a Christmas village. Since it seems familiar to me.
6. A pink should always have matching flowers.
This one also has a fancy roof and tree with purple baubles. Like the silver trim.
7. A chick should always have a pink balcony.
This one has a rather gabled roof and pink stairway. Like the chick and trees.
8. You can put anything on an Easter tree.
Not sure if it’s a DIY or professionally made. But you have to love the collage of decor.
9. Even a pale blue house can have a spring renovation.
This one has bunnies in front of the house with trees. But the pink rose on the roof really stands out.
10. Two chimneys are sometimes better than one.
Helps that it’s pink. Has some berries between the roof and front door.
11. Perhaps a pale pink house can suit your Easter fancy.
It has the bunnies with eggs. Though the window edging appears to resemble seashells.
12. Bunnies and chicks delight in an Easter tree.
This one has a craft tree with pom pom chicks on it. Love the bunny in the basket.
13. Spring birdhouses could use a few flowers.
Well, one of them is supposed to be a church. Yet, both have birds at the high holes.
14. A pink roof can always use a splash of glitter.
This yellow house has blue doors and window trim. Hope the bunny doesn’t mind looking at it.
15. A small blue church makes a lovely Easter addition.
This one has a lamb in front. But you have to admire the tall steeple.
16. A white Easter house can be just as nice.
Has a string of pearls aligning the roof. The trees are decked with Easter eggs.
17. These bunnies love their flowery home.
You’d wonder if whoever made this used wall paper. Yet, certainly has a spring feel.
18. An Easter village looks lovely in the night sky.
Okay, the sky is a board with lights on it. Nonetheless, it’s quite quaint and stunning.
19. A shiny blue church should have a purple steeple.
Has a cross on top and over the doorway. A small chick is near the glitter wall.
20. Birdhouses always shine in glitter.
Well, you put birdseed in these. Yet, one of them looks more like a bird gazebo.
21. Perhaps a quaint white cottage will do.
This one seems straight out of a storybook. And home to a cute little rabbit, too.
22. A paper house should have a certain whimsy.
The house is yellow with lattice work. And it’s topped with a light blue roof.
23. Nothing brings in an Eastery spring like a yellow church.
Has pink trees at the front with a rabbit. Like the wreath near the roof though.
24. An Easter village can always shine under the sky.
This one has a blue sky with cotton ball clouds. And the towering trees are spectacular.
25. Everyone has to love a green house with polka dots.
This one has a blue roof with flowers. Even has a girl emerging from the doorway.
26. Speaking of green houses, check out this one with moss.
This one has white shutters and green and pink Easter eggs. Like the bunny.
27. A blue church should have a couple of pink trees.
This one has a green roof with fancy edging. Though the best part of this are the windows.
28. A sea green house always needs a pink butterfly.
Not sure if I care for the pill green shade. But it makes the decor stand out.
29. Don’t forget to add a chimney.
Okay, the color isn’t the most flattering. But at least it doesn’t remind me of Prozac.
30. A lavender church has a certain Easter charm.
Has a tree with yellow flowers beside it. Great for any spring village.
31. A blue church is wondrous with a silver roof.
Has a purple steeple and a silver cross on top. And yes, it’s covered in glittery splendor.
32. An Easter house can never have too many flowers.
Yes, the flowers are fake. But at least the smoke coming from the chimney is cotton.
33. A bright blue house will bring the Easter spirit.
This one has 2 chimneys and tall windows. Love the wreath and trees though.
34. Bet this is supposed to be a candy factory.
And it’s on a jar of jelly beans, too. Has 3 different colored smokestacks with stripes.
35. An Easter house can be of all kinds of colors.
This one has pink edging with pastels on the walls. If the colors were brighter, it would’ve been an eyesore.
36. Perhaps you might like a white church with flowers.
This one seems to have retro feel to it. Not sure what the angel is here though.
37. Is that carrot supposed to be a chimney?
Well, it sure looks like it. Though I’m not sure whether it goes with the pink house or trees.
38. Even an unconventional Easter house can be like a home.
Has a ridged roof with a butterfly. Yet, the bunny is happy just the same.
39. A pale yellow house can always glimmer.
Okay, I’m not too crazy about this house since it’s color is sloppy. But I do like the tree with purple flowers.
40. Anyone would be pleased to have a white bunny at their chimney.
If it weren’t for the Easter bunny and eggs, you’d almost think it’s a Christmas house. So cute.
41. A small green house is all this bunny needs.
This one even has a little door and an egg tree. Another tree has buttons.
42. Pastel houses always show an Easter spirit.
Well, the colors may seem somewhat faded. But some of these houses retain some Easter charm.
43. A green birdhouse makes a lovely church.
This one has a cross on top with a wreath. And there’s an angel coming out from the doors.
44. A pink house can never have too many flowers.
This one has flowers on the roof and ground. Not sure what to think about the windows though.
45. An Easter house should look as sweet as candy.
This one is in bright blue with peppermints near the roof. Like the door and window decorations though.
46. A pink peppermint house always brings spring in.
Doesn’t have as many candy decorations, but the bunny is adorable. Love it.
47. How about a house brimming with flowers?
Well, this one seems covered in vines. Everything seems to grow wild here.
48. Perhaps a small pink house will do well for the chicks.
This one has a silver roof and a pink flower. But the chicks appear to love it.
49. You may prefer a small blue cottage.
Sure it may not seem like much. But you have to like the bunny and Easter egg in the front.
50. Chicks would certainly dig this white Easter house.
Though I think they’re busier with a shoe at the moment. Still, this is rather quaint.
51. An Easter house like this is bound to make anyone happy.
Well, it says “happy” on the roof. Wonder if it’s part of a set. Like the bunny with a carrot.
52. Easter can’t be Easter without spring flowers.
This one has a girl in a flower dress. There are even flowers above the windows and in a basket.
53. A light blue house always endears chicks.
This one has some vibrant Easter decorations like what’s between the windows. And yes, there are the chicks in a shoe.
54. A silver bunny loves a house with pink flowers.
Let’s hope that’s not a real chocolate bunny. Because that would be a waste of valuable candy.
55. Nothing shows the Easter charm like a pink house.
It even says “Easter” above the door. Though I love the flowers and bow.
56. Flower boxes always give a nice springtime touch.
Each of these is outside the window and filled with flowers in their spring glory. Love it.
57. A purple and blue Easter house can have a whimsical touch.
This one has a rather unique design. But you have to love the flowers and bunnies. So pretty.
58. A purple house has spring in the air.
Even comes iwth a purple tree. Love the chick within the purple fence.
59. Spring is always quaint with a simple blue cottage.
Comes with a little red wagon with a flower wreath. Includes flowers, a bunny, and a basket of eggs.
60. Bunnies and chicks frolic at this purple house.
This one has images of chicks and bunnies taken from cards. Even has flowers between the windows.
61. You can make your garden grown in the early spring time.
The tree has all kinds of white berries. Includes a flower box, too.
62. A slant roof house can have Easterly flair.
Has “Happy Easter” on the roof. And it’s decked with purple bows and a string of purple pearls.
63. A blue house should come with a matching butterfly.
Its roof has blue and yellow trim on the roof. Yet, you got to love the flowers, bunnies, and tree.
64. Green flowers stand out on a yellow house.
This one has green flowers on the roof and the fence. Also comes with chicks.
65. A yellow and green house should come with purple flowers.
This one seems like you’d see in a storybook illustration. Yet, the flowers add a certain spring charm.
66. A purple house ought to have golden window trim.
This one has bunnies and a basket of eggs. Love the wreath and trees.
67. An Easter house needs to have flowers outside the windows.
This one is blue with a yellow roof and front door. Includes bunnies, chicks, and an Easter egg tree.
68. A porcelain shop should shimmer in glitter.
These are painted, by the way. One is a flower shop while the other is a café.
69. A gnome should feel cozy in this Easter trailer.
This one has flowers and a butterfly on top. Love the white tree branch.
70. A blue Easter cottage should brighten any spring day.
This one has a lovely ribbon above the windows. And there’s a little girl near the door.
71. A purple bunny will adore a purple house.
Comes with purple roses on the roof and near the Easter eggs. So pretty.
72. An Easter angel always loves a house of blue and pink.
The angel is even holding a tray of Easter eggs. Also has plenty of flowers just below the roof.
73. Chicks love an Easter house filled with flowers.
This one has daisy above the windows. Though you have to love the chicks in the flower wagon.
74. Sometimes a blue house has a quality spring simplicity.
This one has a blue butterfly and tree. Also contains white bunnies and bows.
75. An Easter egg tree should have its own stand.
This is a purple tree with pastel Easter eggs. And it’s all topped with a golden bow.
76. Bunnies always love to go to a country church.
This one is white with a blue roof. And its front is brimming with flowers.
77. Perhaps bunnies might prefer a simple cottage.
This is a plainer Easter house than most on this post. Has moss on the roof and grass on the ground.
78. A purple house should come with a green roof and flowers.
The flowers are even in boxes. Love the basket and bunny. So lovely.
79. A pink church should always come with pink flowers.
The roof is of golden paint. Comes with pink bunnies and a basket of Easter eggs.
80. A curved roof has a special spring whimsy to it.
Well, it has curved roofs on 2 stories. Yet, it’s decorated with spring flowers.
81. A blue house can make the springtime oh so pleasant.
Has flowers outside the window in boxes and outside the fence. Like the wreath and basket.
82. A pink Easter house has a unique simplicity.
Just has some white and a pink fence. The white tree particularly stands out.
83. Sometimes two roof points are better than one.
This is a pink house with green bows. Love the white deer and flowers.
84. Spring into Easter with this purple glitter house.
Well, it has “Easter” on the yellow roof. Comes with purple flowers and bunnies galore.
85. A yellow curved house always needs spring flowers.
This one has trees with eggs. Like how the flowers are around the base, roof, and chimney.
86. You’d almost think this house was an Easter neighborhood.
Each roof point has flowers on top. But only comes with one door in the middle.
87. A spring house should brim with spring flowers.
This pink house has flowers all over from base to roof. But I like the ones above the windows the best.
88. A pink house brings everything in its spring glory.
Has flowers in the windows along with a basket of eggs. And the chimneys make it especially imposing.
89. A blue house can stun with a purple roof.
This one has a flowers growing from the garden and on a wreath. So pretty.
90. Care for a plaid roof church?
Well, a plaid roof doesn’t look too bad. Also comes with an Easter egg tree.
91. If you love green, this idyllic putz house is for you.
This one even has deer to herald the coming of spring. So lovely.
92. A pink house should be atop of a pink nest.
Even has colorful streamers coming out of the chimney. Quite festive if you ask me.
93. Perhaps you might want to go with a green house with a striped roof.
Okay, that’s pretty tacky. And the striped pattern even lines the chimney. Yikes.
94. A small blue house can bring out small yellow flowers.
Comes with an array of bottle cleaner trees. Includes a girl in a raincoat.
95. It’s always spring when you’re near this yellow house.
Comes with a bejeweled butterfly on the roof. Yet, the chick and pink teddy bear are adorable.
96. A bright blue house always inspires a springtime splendor.
Includes a striped flower and pink butterfly. And you’ll find a girl near the door.
97. Of course, you can always go with a simple white house.
This one has a pink bike against the wall. Yet, I love the flower on top.
98. A small cottage should always stand out with some flowers.
Has a blue and yellow flower on the pink roof. But the bunnies seem to enjoy it.
99. A blue house stands out on Easter with pink decorations.
Has a pink butterfly and bows along with blue flowers. on the ground there are white rabbits and trees.
100. A chick would love to live in this pink coop.
Though the chick seems a bit large for the hole. Though I think it’s quite creative.