Of course, we’re now on to Valentine’s Day or the time of year people celebrate love with hearts, flowers, candy, and pink stuff in February. Lots of pink stuff. But since I am a lowly blogger, I have to keep an audience though celebration considerably varies. Though retailers always seek to cash in since it’s the biggest moneymaker holiday between Christmas and Easter. Of course, exceptions are any place selling sport gear (since the Super Bowl happens around this time), the town of Punxatawney, Pennsylvania (for Groundhog Day), the city of New Orleans and most of Louisiana (for Mardi Gras), and alcohol distributors (for Saint Patrick’s Day). Now for the last two years, I’ve done posts on Valentine’s Day treats like in the dinner setting you see above which I’m sure it’s not a romantic dinner. How can I tell? Because despite the fine setting and candles, there are places for 6 people. But I’m sure couples spend time with each other and polyamory exists. Anyway, Valentine’s Day is also a time for parties for either couples in love or people looking for love (perhaps in all the wrong places). Not to mention, if you’re in elementary school, you have to participate in Valentine’s Day festivities such as bringing Valentines and treats for the class regardless of what you think about the holiday. So for your reading pleasure, I bring you another installment of Valentine’s Day treats.
- These heart cookies come with their own flowers.
The flowers may be small. But each heart comes in red, white, or in a shade of pink.
2. There’s so much to love about these heart graham cracker sandwiches on a stick.
Some of these even have pink filling in them with chocolate. Though I hope the pink isn’t strawberry flavored because that combination tastes disgusting.
3. Like footprints, the love in these shoe cookies is always imprinted in one’s sole. I mean soul.
Sure they may look cute at one angle. However, they may suggest stomping on one’s love at another.
4. This Valentine heart cake is bursting with hearts and flowers.
I’m sure what’s sticking out of this cake isn’t edible. But it’s a stroke of genius.
5. Spread the love at your Valentine’s Day party with this hearty snack tray.
Includes, Ritz crackers, carrots, cucumbers, cheese, and salami. Because baloney is not appropriate for it’s a lunchmeat attached to a name that also means bullshit.
6. These Oreo cheescake hearts offer so much to love.
And both are topped with whipped cream. Though they kind of resemble cookies.
7. These Valentine’s Day roll cakes will find their way to your heart.
Though let’s keep cardiovascular disease out of this. But you have to love the white polka dots and heart.
8. If you want to please your loved one this Valentine’s Day, say it with cupcakes.
Well, this is a cute display. Like all the pink, red, and white hearts. Though these were probably made at a bakery.
9. Heart cookies don’t always have to be in pink, red, or white.
You can also find hearts in yellow, orange, green, blue, or purple. Lovely.
10. You can’t help but love these Rice Krispie treat heart mice.
Though you might not want to eat those ears. Those candy hearts are made from sugary chalk.
11. These Cupid kabobs are awfully fruity.
Well, at least they won’t cause much strain to your heart. But calling them “Cupid kabobs” not sure if the name has a ring to it.
12. These candy heart cake pops always send a lovely message.
And they probably taste better than the real chalk filled candy hearts that have Necco in business. Available in any color you want.
13. A heart cheese tray should come with two types of grapes.
However, whether to serve it with wine is optional. Though it might make you look French if you do.
14. You can say it with roses or rose strawberries.
Though at least they’re healthy. Though they may look like a poor imitation.
15. You can always serve your Valentine’s Day dinner with some heart shaped bread.
Not sure what they’re supposed to be sprinkled with. But I’d certainly eat them.
16. These candy heart cookies are full of surprises.
In that, they’re hollow and contain M&Ms in them. Also available in envelopes, too,
17. How about some heart shaped donuts with your coffee?
And you have to love the chocolate glaze and sprinkles. However, these can cause coronaries.
18. This pink heart Valentine’s cake comes with all the frills.
I’m sure it would go well on any Valentine’s Day party dessert platter. Just as long as it doesn’t clash with a male guest’s birthday.
19. Hope these custard hand pies find a way to your heart.
Though I don’t exactly mean literally in this case. Still, like the sprinkles and small hearts.
20. A Valentine’s Day cake should always be decked with roses.
Yet, the roses here are small and made of icing. Still, I think it’s so pretty.
21. If your sweetheart loves cookies and puzzles, I have just the thing.
Yes, it’s a cookie crossword puzzle for Valentine’s Day. Some have the squares. Others have clues.
22. These homemade pies are simply covered in hearts.
Though it’s possible their crusts were made from the same dough. Yet, each has a different filling.
23. With cookies like these, your Valentine’s Day is a fancy affair.
These were definitely made in a bakery. But yes, cookie decor can get that intricate.
24. Nobody could resist these chocolate bears.
Because each of these has a real big heat. Yes, they’re cookies but they’re so cute.
25. These mini pizzas make the perfect Valentine’s Day lunch.
And they don’t contain many toppings either. Because we’re talking about a small space.
26. In this bento lunch, your child will delight in these two lovebirds.
Sure they may be sandwiches with hearts on them. But they’re lovely just the same.
27. These cannoli cones have a real chocolate touch.
Yet, I’m sure they contain a lot of icing in them. Since they’re made from ice cream cones.
28. A bento like this contains 2 hearty sandwiches.
Okay, it looks like part of a clover. But still, this was made for Valentine’s Day. Includes a dessert of chalk hearts.
29. Impress your sweethearts with these homemade candy hearts.
However, these are sugar candy on paper. So they may not taste appealing.
30. Make your Valentine’s Day wonderful with a hearty ham sandwich.
The bread also comes pressed for some reason. Hope you enjoy.
31. Bacon hearts make a worthy side to a Valentine’s Day breakfast.
However, they may not be great on your arteries though. Since we all know that bacon should be used as a side for a reason.
32. This jello dish contains pink shades and strawberries.
Okay, it also has a lot of red in it, too. But at least the strawberry can be a heart shaped fruit when sliced.
33. Now you can pick your lipstick shade on a cupcake.
Though they’re not in shades most women usually use. Seriously, gold lips? Why?
34. Red velvet pancakes are always part of a complete Valentine’s Day breakfast.
Think of red velvet as the V-Day equivalent of pumpkin spice. Though it doesn’t enjoy the same reputation since it’s not ridiculous.
35. With red heart waffles you can make a stunning V-Day display at breakfast.
Hey, at least it’s not as bad as whatever they serve at IHOP. Though it does seem more like dessert in some way.
36. There’s so much to love about these strawberry hearts in this bento box.
The strawberries even have eyes and limbs. There are also heart treats and flowers.
37. A chocolate heart cake should always have the appropriate sprinkles.
I’m sure plenty of women would love a cake like this from their significant other. Love the chocolate icing.
38. For Valentine’s Day, you might enjoy chocolate cookies with glittery hearts.
Not sure where they’d have glitter sprinkles. But hey, I’d take them.
39. On a white heart cake, be sure to have pink flowers.
Though I’m not sure whether these are fake or made from icing. Still, gives a nice touch.
40. You can’t find anything not to love about these love bug cupcakes.
At any rate, these are a great treat idea for kids. After all, they’re simply adorable.
41. Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day to some hearty salad.
However, I’m not sure if this one contains a lot of vegetables. But it has a vinaigrette dressing.
42. For Valentine’s Day, you can’t have a candle dinner without some heart ravioli.
Yes, I had on heart ravioli before. But it wasn’t served in sauce like this.
43. Spread the love on Valentine’s Day with these heart-shaped buns.
I’m sure they won’t be heard to make. Though you may not help but adore them.
44. This cake roll has chocolate hearts all over it.
Yes, it’s another cake roll. But this one is pink with chocolate hearts. And it has a darker pink heart in the center.
45. For Valentine’s Day, your sweetheart might want a fruit breakfast like this.
It’s proof that your loved one cares not about how you feel but also your health. Then again, it may depend.
46. For your Valentine’s Day breakfast, treat yourself to some pancake hearts.
These have hearts in them. Some of them are red as you see here.
47. A candy heart cheese cake is just the thing for Valentine’s Day.
Still, however it tastes, it’ll probably be better than the candies that inspired it. Seriously, those candies taste like chalk.
48. A Valentine’s Day cake should always be covered in red roses.
Not sure if the roses are fake or made from icing. But I really love this beautiful cake.
49. This large cookie heart proves that love can take all forms even chocolate chip.
And what’s better than a chocolate chip heart cookie? Not much as far as I know.
50. These XO pancakes are all kisses and hugs.
Still, nobody uses X’s and O’s anymore than for V-Day. Mostly because we have emojis.
51. Grace your appetizer platter this Valentine’s Day with some arrow snacks.
Consist of cheese and cherry tomatoes in a toothpick. So they’re easy to make with little trouble.
52. Now this is the kind of V-Day breakfast in bed.
This one consist of muffins, a donut, a pancake, and raspberries. But it all spells, “Love.”
53. For healthier options a V-Day veggie pizza will do.
And consist of vegetables it does. I’m sure your heart will thank you for not going with pepperoni.
54. There’s nothing romantic on Valentine’s Day like a spaghetti dinner.
This is especially when it’s shaped in a heart. Might want to put some Parmesan on that though.
55. For Valentine’s Day a hotdog dish of mac and cheese is served with love.
Well, this was made with one hotdog for the heart. But I bet this dish doesn’t do wonders for the arteries.
56. This pasta dish is served with alfredo and red peppers.
And the red peppers are in hearts. Yes, this is quite lovely and creative.
57. Children will delight in this Cupid pig sandwich.
Well, that’s a creative spin on the Greek god of love. Still, it’s adorable and original.
58. These rose mini cupcakes almost resemble the real flowers.
Well, to a point, anyway. But I love how these were made. Makes me wonder how these icing roses were possible.
59. These Valentine’s Day heart cookies come with wings.
Well, some hearts do come with them on V-Day. Nevertheless, wouldn’t mind having them at a party.
60. Grace your dessert platter this Valentine’s Day with this chocolate pudding heart cake.
And it sure looks incredibly tempting. Must resist now.
61. These nutter butter owl Valentine cookies are surely a hoot.
Yes, I know owls don’t have much to do with V-Day. But these owls are so irresistible.
62. A V-Day cake like this is decked with flowers on the edges.
And they’re not roses. Kind of has a spring feel to it if you ask me.
63. These love bug marshmallow cookies will get under your skin.
Yes, they resemble ladybugs and have hearts on their backs. Adorable.
64. No one could resist the allure of these chocolate cupcakes.
Now these have candy hearts I actually like. Because it’s almost impossible not to like chocolate.
65. These peanut butter Valentine cookies make a tasty treat on a cold day.
Well, at least they seem doable. Though they’re not too flashy.
66. You can’t have Valentine’s Day without these love bug Oreo truffles.
Well, they don’t exactly look like bugs. But they’re pretty adorable that you wouldn’t care.
67. Speaking of truffles, check out this truffle topped heart cake.
I’m sure this will be really hard to resist. Still, is that what truffles really look like?
68. You can’t go wrong on Valentine’s Day with a candy cane heart cake.
Not sure if those candy canes were left over from Christmas though. Then again, I’ll allow it.
69. How about a cupcake with a chocolate rose?
Yes, it’s probably professionally made. But the detail is so unreal that you’d wonder whether it’s edible.
70. Instead of heart cookies, how about heart cookie pieces?
On one hand, this is a creative and original idea. On the other hand, it might come a bit off as stalkerish to say the least.
71. Even the smallest hearts can be just as sweet.
These are Valentine’s Day mini cookies. And they’re all in red, white, as well as shades of pink.
72. Chocolate lovers everywhere would enjoy these ganache heart tartlets on V-Day.
Each one has small hearts of a variety of different colors, too. Love these.
73. Instead of candy hearts, these cookies will be just fine for your sweetheart.
Each one of these has their own sayings. I’m sure plenty would want their significant others to make them.
74. These V-Day candy cake pops are better than a box of chocolates.
Because you probably know what you’re going to get from them. With real chocolates, it’s more complicated.
75. Pancakes on V-Day can always come from the heart.
Yes, I have V-Day pancakes again. But they’re done in a different style than the others.
76. Show your loved ones you care on Valentine’s Day with these heart pockets.
They’re homemade hot pockets. Not sure if every bite in them is a different temperature though.
77. Seems like there’s something special in that bento lunch.
Still, I surely hope the sandwich isn’t full of baloney. Then again, I’m not talking about the lunch meat here.
78. This Valentine’s Day, have a hand in your heart.
Well, they’re hand cookies with hearts in them. And they’re in different colors to illustrate diversity.
79. A Valentine’s Day cake like this is jammed packed with all kinds of hearts.
Well, they have red, white, and chocolate. And they seemed to be made from pretzels as far as I know.
80. These chocolate bear cupcakes will make your heart melt.
They have Ree’s minicup heads and hands of chocolate icing. Nevertheless, they’re just adorable.