Now that we’re in the new year, early January shall kick off to NFL playoff season in which teams compete for each other to get to the Super Bowl in February. In America, Super Bowl Sunday is sort of like a holiday when people around the country watch 2 teams play for the coveted Vince Lombardi trophy. Though the teams playing are usually not theirs, especially if they live in Cleveland (though the real Cleveland Browns did win 2 but only after getting out of the city and changing their name to the Baltimore Ravens). However, I usually don’t watch the Super Bowl unless the Steelers are playing. And that’s basically because I have to being from Southwestern Pennsylvania. And God help my dad if it’s a Super Bowl between the Dallas Cowboys and the New England Patriots. Anyway, as I’ve said before over the years, people usually have parties that consist of fare that would make nutritionists shudder in dread like burgers, hotdogs, wings, and the like. And there’s plenty of advertising around the Super Bowl as well. Now once again, I invite you to another treasure trove of delectable Super Bowl goodies for the playoff season.
- You can always delight in the Super Bowl festivities with this New York Giant dish.
I’m not sure what this is supposed to be. Could be any number of things like casserole, lasagna, or dip.
2. I’m sure anyone in Wisconsin would find this platter fitting.
Yes, this is a Green Bay Packer snack tray. Oddly fitting since their team’s name is derived by food packers. Yet, I think it would be more suitable if the G was in cheese.
3. This snackadium has all you need when the Seahawks square off with the Broncos.
I think the Seahawks won that year. Still, they get cheese while Denver has to settle for refried beans.
4. Help yourself to this Green Bay Packer cheesecake.
I’m not sure if it’s a real cheesecake. But it’s shaped like a cheese to any Packer fan’s delight.
5. When Pittsburgh’s going to the Super Bowl, you can’t do without this cake.
This one has Big Ben and Troy Polamalu’s numbers. Too bad Polamalu isn’t on the team anymore.
6. These Oreo cookie helmet balls are a real game day delight.
Each of these even has a number on it along with a pretzel visor. Not sure what teams they’re supposed to be.
7. May your football dip be of peanut butter and bacon.
To be honest, peanut butter and bacon make for a disgusting combination. But it seems to work for the aesthetics.
8. A football snackadium should have a little of everything.
This one even has a bacon weave. Still, I’m sure half of the stuff in here isn’t good for you.
9. Savor the playoff season with these football donut holes.
I’m guessing these are all chocolate. Not sure why they have donut holes.
10. Any fan of the Indianapolis Colts would want a cake like this.
And Colts fans should be thankful that they’ve won a Super Bowl so I could include this. Sure it was a long time ago, but that’s beside the point.
11. Any Patriots fan would delight in a cake with Tom Brady’s jersey.
Yet, this doesn’t mean I’ll mock the team for their scandals. Because that’s not happening.
12. A New Orleans Saints cake is all decked with black and gold.
Though it’s in a different golden shade. Another team who won the Super Bowl in years back.
13. Hope New Yorkers can help themselves to this Giants pizza.
However, if you choose to consume it, you shouldn’t eat your slice with cutlery. Because New Yorkers see it as uncivilized behavior, according to Jon Stewart.
14. This Super Bowl cake has a rather desert style.
Guess that Super Bowl game was played in Arizona. The cactus explains it all. Love the sunset.
15. If you’re into red and blue but don’t like the Patriots, these Giants cupcakes should suffice.
Helps that the Giants beat New England both times. Also, that the cupcakes have blue filling.
16. For gridiron fun, this cookie cake is a real winner.
Yes, it’s clearly used as a birthday cake. But it’s very easy to decorate if you get my drift.
17. These football party bites are a real Super Bowl treat.
These consists of ground meat on top of a bun covered in cheese and ketchup. Hope you can stomach that.
18. This football cake is iced and ready for game day.
Doesn’t hurt that it’s on a serving tee. Hope it’s chocolate on the inside.
19. Your Super Bowl will be great with these New York Giants helmet cake pops.
Are the Giants even in the playoffs this year? Then again, it doesn’t matter. Still, they’re also blue on the inside.
20. Speaking of cake pops, those of the 49ers are sprinkled with gold.
Though San Francisco didn’t make Super Bowl gold that year. Because they lost to the Ravens.
21. How about some football sandwiches on pumpernickel bread?
Those seem like they can give you a heart attack. At least when you look at the filling.
22. These football eggs come especially hard boiled.
They’re also dyed brown and stuffed with cheese. Make great appetizers.
23. Nobody could resist these footballs of brownie and nutella.
You’d almost think people would want to use these to set up for a trap. Because nutella is seen as a gateway substance.
24. So I guess this is a snackadium for health nuts and cocktail parties?
Then again, snackadiums aren’t great platters with good health options. But this one ain’t too bad.
25. This Green Bay Packers cake is pure gridiron green.
It’s even a cheesecake, too. Still, you have to admire the ingenuity of Packers fans.
26. These football ham sandwiches make a great big game lunch.
Each one contains ham, cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Great for tailgate parties and playoff games.
27. Deflate cake is perfect for hate watching the Patriots.
Sorry, Patriots fans, but I had to include at least one deflate cake on here. And this one really seems to have all the air gone out as Brady would’ve wanted.
28. Those in Seattle who eat healthy should always rejoice with a Seahawk fruit tray.
Consists of white grapes, banana, kiwi, and blueberries. Because they have to go by team colors, people.
29. Foods in the snackadium should be bordered by Twinkies.
Now this one consists of dip and not many healthy snack options. Still, it works.
30. A Green Bay Packers fan’s 7 layer dip should always have green on top.
Thankfully, there are plenty of green foots that can fit the bill. On here are guacamole, cilantro, and peppers.
31. Behold, a bacon Vince Lombardi trophy.
I don’t know why anyone would do this. But I’m sure you wouldn’t want to eat it and any rate.
32. This Super Bowl, make this football meatloaf your main course.
After all, you can’t make a football from steak. Has some ketchup and cheese.
33. Never imagined a snackadium with penguins and mini umbrellas before.
So I guess they’re either rooting for the Saints or the Colts. Still, this is quite original that I couldn’t leave it out.
34. Keylime pie is always appropriate for the Super Bowl if the Seattle Seahawks are in it.
Not sure who 12 is supposed to be on the team. But at least it has the Seahawk colors.
35. This snackadium comes with its own parking lot.
This one has cars made from candy bars. All in all, this is cute.
36. Celebrate the Steelers taking on the Packers with these sugar cookies.
Of course, we all know how that went down. But at least Steelers fans weren’t as upset than their 1996 loss to the Cowboys.
37. Fans of the Denver Broncos would delight in these Rice Krispie jerseys.
To be fair, there are such jersey’s for different teams. But I decided to go with Denver because I didn’t have anything pertaining to them yet.
38. This Steelers cake was made for a Super Bowl champion.
This one is for a birthday. But I like it much better than the one I showed previously.
39. No Carolina Panther fan could ever resist this cake.
Sure Carolina hasn’t won a Super Bowl yet. But they did play in it twice. So they count.
40. Show your Broncos spirit with this cake.
Well, someone must be a big Broncos fan. Yet, I do think the lettering is quite charming.
41. These Seahawks bites make for a rather tasty treat.
Though that’s not the greatest rendition of their logo. But these are quite creative.
42. Any Panthers would wish to see Cam Newton as No. 1.
Yes, this is a Cam Newton jersey cake. Still, at least his team lost to the Broncos.
43. You can always jell with New York Giants jello.
Because when the Patriots make the Super Bowl, there’s only one time that can stop them. Believe me, seeing them beat the Patriots was quite satisfying.
44. Steelers fans might want to take a bite out of these cupcakes.
These cupcakes feature players from the team. Like the Polamalu one the best.
45. Any Ravens fan would delight in cupcakes like these.
Includes Ray Rice and Ray Lewis. You know the guy who beat his wife and the other guy who’s alleged to have murdered 2 people.
46. This snackadium features a lunch time selection.
Hey at least it has a veggie selection. That’s got to score brownie points.
47. These football cupcakes scream for the New England Patriots.
Each of them has the Patriots logo to show. Of course, they’re also not fully inflated unlike Tom Brady’s ego.
48. For healthier options, you can always have a Green Bay Packer veggie platter.
Includes peppers and cucumber slices. Best to go with some cheese dip naturally.
49. Grace your Super Bowl appetizer platter with some artichoke and spinach dip.
Did I say it was in a football bread bow? No? Well, there you have it.
50. How about a slice of the old pigskin?
So this is football sausage. Not sure what to make of this if you ask me.
51. Celebrate the Super Bowl with this football club sandwich.
I guess it’ll take a mouth of a T-Rex to devour it. Also, why does it have to have so much lunch meat?
52. These Steeler mini cupcakes are a game day delight.
And yes, they feature the glories of Steeler nation. Great for black and gold fans.
53. These New England Patriot cookies are in an orderly fashion.
Yet, orderly doesn’t always mean ethical. And the Patriots have a lot to show for that.
54. Grace your dessert platter this Super Bowl with these Seattle Seahawks gingerbread cookies.
I guess the white one is the coach. But I do think these are quite creative with the players.
55. For a smaller party, this mini snackadium will do quite nicely.
It also features healthy choices like carrots and celery. The dip includes guac, too.
56. You can always put the drinks with the appetizers.
However, water is the only viable beverage option here as far as I’m concerned. Still, this quite ingenious.
57. For your Super Bowl party, you can’t go wrong with some loaded potato dip.
Okay, that sounds pretty disgusting. Doesn’t help that the football is covered in bacon.
58. Celebrate the Seahawks vs. Broncos with this commemorative stadium cake.
Of course, the Broncos won that one. But I do like how they used fancy toothpicks. That’s great.
59. You can easily find this snackadium in a supermarket.
I’m sure this is most suitable for large parties on game day. But I really delight in the structure.
60. This snackadium is brought to you by the Green Bay Packers.
Seems like Packers fans really love their team. Because I see a lot of crazy Packer stuff when I do NFL posts.
61. Only a cake like this could fully salute the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Each star number denotes a player from the team. Yet, everyone should know who 86, 43, and 7 are.
62. If you live in Arizona, get a taste of these Cardinal cupcakes.
The Cardinals are on here since they played in the Super Bowl in 2009. The Steelers beat them though.
63. A Pittsburgh child should always have a Terrible Towel bento lunch.
Ditto the Steeler sandwich. Nevertheless, I’m sure parents of the black and gold will love it.
64. This cake was brought to you by the National Football League.
Yes, I had to include an NFL cake. Since they sponsor the Super Bowl. However, their policies aren’t always the greatest.
65. You can always score with these football Rice Krispie treats.
After all, these all have chocolate on them. Must surely be delicious.
66. Colts fans would enjoy these horseshoe cookies.
Sure they’re not iced blue. But they’ll surely do for Indianapolis.
67. These burger cupcakes almost resemble the real thing.
I had cupcakes like these in last year’s post. But these are very well made that you’d almost forget they’re desserts.
68. On this cake the Steelers and the Cardinals take the field.
Not sure if the Steelers are on offense or defense. But I know they’ll crush the Cardinals.
69. For a more spicy nacho flair, this snackadium will do nicely.
The nachos on these a have peppers and cheese on them. The dip is guac.
70. No Pittsburgh Steeler cake should go without a Vince Lombardi trophy and a Terrible Towel.
After all, they’ve won 6 Super Bowls. Still, I’m sure Steeler fans would want this and hope for 7.