Now that summer is around the corner and Father’s Day is over, it’s on to prepare for the 4th of July, or Independence Day. Normally, this would inspire patriotism, fireworks, and anything red, white, and blue. However, during the dark times of the Trump administration, it’s very difficult for me to get pumped with patriotic pride except when it comes to, “Impeach the Motherfucker.” Anyway, during this time, you’ll find plenty of stores across the country filled with red, white, and blue patriotic decorations, flags, and paper plates. In addition, the 4th of July is a time of fireworks and barbecues. And nothing inspires patriotic devotion to the flag like some star-spangled treats, which is where I come in. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another treasury of star-spangled 4th of July treats.
- Don’t forget to add blueberries to your red and white cheesecakes.
Because a 4th of July dessert has to be red, white, and blue. Includes mint leaves for flavor.
2. Nothing makes a 4th of July party like a star-spangled cake.
The cake is blue with white stars. Also includes folded red and white stripes.
3. A 4th of July cake should always have Lady Liberty on top.
Since she’s a beacon of liberty throughout the world. Of course, you don’t want Trump anywhere near her.
4. Grace your star-spangled dessert platter with an American flag ruffle cake.
Well, it’s like an American flag cake but fancier. Perfect for any 4th of July party.
5. Any American will love a Lady Liberty cake with fireworks.
It’s a more festive Lady Liberty cake but way more festive. Includes a star base and sailboats.
6. A summer 4th of July cake should always contain some fruit.
Includes strawberries and blueberries over white icing and 2 tiers. If you want healthier options for dessert, this cake’s for you.
7. Instead of ice cream sandwiches, cake batter sandwiches can be just as nice.
All of these have batter between 2 graham crackers and include, red, white, and blue sprinkles. Some even have stars.
8. 4th of July bites contain all that fruity patriotic goodness.
Contains raspberries and blueberries. Each tart includes a couple of crusty stars.
9. Perhaps you might want some dessert kabobs.
Consist of iced marshmallows, strawberries, and cake stars. And it seems the stars contain red and blue stuff inside.
10. Nobody could resist these patriotic trifle treats.
One side has raspberries. The other side has blueberries. Both sides have stars.
11. No 4th of July cake can be more star-spangled than this.
This one has 3 tiers with stars in red, white, and blue configurations. Only the white tier has the flag, though.
12. 4th of July cupcakes should always have red, white, and blue icing.
Helps that these are chocolate. Yet, each one wishes a happy 4th of July to you.
13. You might prefer some fruity red, white, and blue kabobs.
Consists of strawberries, blueberries, and banana slices. And all on skewers.
14. A great 4th of July cake should always have a few stars.
This one has 2 tiers. One consists of red and white stripes. The other is blue with white stars.
15. Cool off this Independence Day with these American flag jello bars.
May or may not contain alcohol, depending on who brings them. Still, wonder how these jello shapes could have many colors.
16. A small fruity patriotic tart may suit your appetite.
Contains strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries. And it can fit on a small plate.
17. A red, white, and blue trifle will make a lovely addition to your 4th of July dessert platter.
Has strawberries and blueberries on top. While red and blue cake pieces are mixed with whipped cream inside.
18. Perhaps you might want a star-spangled tart with strawberries.
Well, this one contains strawberries and blueberries on top of white icing. Perfect for any 4th of July party.
19. Red, white, and blue shoes belong on any 4th of July cake.
Cake is even trimmed with red, white, and blue flower stars. While it contains stars on the sides.
20. Treat your guests this 4th of July with this fruity cheesecake.
Contains strawberries and blueberries on top. Perfect for any patriotic dessert platter.
21. A red, white, and blue cake always needs a few patriotic pinwheels.
Sure you can’t eat the pinwheels. But they emphasize star-spangled pride.
22. An icing trifle can be just as sweet.
Contains strawberries, blueberries, and marshmallows. Has red and blue cake on the bottom.
23. Anyone would love a cake with stars and stripes.
Has 3 tiers with stripes in the middle. Still, got to love the white bow on top.
24. Nothing makes an American treat like these star tarts.
Each tart contains strawberries inside. Though I recommend you eat these with a plate.
25. Any patriot would want these starry cupcakes.
These have blue icing and white stars on them. Will go quite nicely with the star tarts.
26. A simple patriotic cake will always do.
This one has 3 tiers of red, white, and blue. And each has minimal decoration dots.
27. The Statue of Liberty should always stand tall on a red, white, and blue foundation.
She stands on 2 tiers. One has stripes. The other is blue with white stars.
28. Nothing makes your 4th of July party like firework hotdogs.
These are covered with hotdog wraps with cheese triangles on top. Served on a stick.
29. Patriotic flag wavers will love this Uncle Sam cake.
Yes, it’s professionally made like a lot of cakes on these posts. But he’s nevertheless adorable. And no, you can’t eat the flag.
30. This star is happy to salute the red, white, and blue.
Yes, that’s a smiling star holding the American flag. And yes, its edges are covered in sprinkles.
31. An angel food cake like this will put you in a patriotic heaven.
Has 3 layers with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries on top of icing. Perfect for any patriot’s dessert platter.
32. Perhaps a true patriot would want a 4th of July cake like this.
The bottom tier has the US Constitution. The top tier has the American flag.
33. Nothing makes your patriotic dessert platter like red, white, and blue sugar cookies.
Of course, food coloring is involved here. But they make a charming dessert addition.
34. No American can resist these patriotic cake pops.
These sit on top American flag pencils. Also includes chocolate stars and toothpick American flags. Oh, and they’re covered in red, white, and blue sprinkles.
35. Care for a patriotic M&M cookie?
These are chocolate cookies with M&M flower designs. And yes, they are the red, white, and blue ones.
36. Would you like some trifle in a cup?
Contains blueberries, raspberries, and whipped cream inside. And yes, it’s quite fruity.
37. This star-spangled cake is a real patchwork.
Has blue and white squares with red and white stars. While the American flag is front and center.
38. These star bites make great all-American appetizers.
Each of these consists of a hotdog slice and a hotdog wrap in a star shape. You can even dip them in cheese.
39. These patriotic cookies will warm your all-American heart.
Includes cupcakes and stars. Stars have red, white, and blue decorations. Cupcakes have hearts and sprinkles.
40. Anyone would love these patriotic cookies.
Yes, they’re professionally made. Yet, each gives you an aura of the stars and stripes and the summer.
41. Iced cookies must have red and blue swirls.
Of course, you have to keep up the patriotic spirit. But make sure you don’t make a mess.
42. With this cake, you can begin your 4th of July with a bang.
Well, the design on top is supposed to resemble a firework. Yet, make sure you use red, white, and blue icing.
43. No American should take a pass with these 4th of July cookies.
Mostly consist of hearts, stars, and American flags. And all in red, white, and blue glory.
44. You’ll have a blast with these fireworks cookies.
The firecrackers may be blue. But they surely give a blast of red.
45. Any American will have to try these American flag brownies.
Each one has a blueberry and a star in the corner. While the brownies are chocolate.
46. You might enjoy these patriotic cupcakes.
These include straws and drizzle. Each is topped with white icing. So pretty.
47. Why leave your dog out of the 4th of July festivities?
Yes, these are 4th of July dog treats. And yes, they’re in red, white, and blue.
48. Your 4th of July can’t be complete without this star-spangled cake.
This one has stripes on the edges and stars on the top. Lovely for any 4th of July party.
49. Feel free to drape the American flag on this cake.
Yes, it’s supposed to resemble a flag being crumpled up. Though I’m pretty sure it’s edible.
50. Perhaps you’d like this patriotic ice cream treat on Independence Day.
This is an ice cream cone with red sprinkles and blueberries on the top. Perfect patriotic frozen treat.
51. A fireworks cupcake should go all out on the red, white, and blue.
Though the icing here kind of resembles toothpaste. Still, like the fireworks decoration on top.
52. Celebrate Independence Day with this cake of the Statue of Liberty.
I’m sure this one would be used for a large party. Yet, she stands quite gracefully.
53. This 4th of July picnic, treat your guests to some red, white, and blue fruit salad.
Includes strawberries and blueberries. Not sure what else.
54. 4th of July trifle should always include some red velvet stars.
Also has blueberries, strawberries, and whipped cream. Perfect for any patriotic dessert platter.
55. Fruit kabobs should always include stars.
Also has strawberries, blueberries, and marshmallows. Just to get the red, white, and blue.
56. A 4th of July cake should be bursting with stars.
This one has red, silver, and blue stars. Love the red and blue bow.
57. For a cool treat, you can’t beat these star ice cream sandwiches.
Each one has a red and star blue cookie along with vanilla ice cream in between. Decorated with red, white, and blue sprinkles.
58. Care for a shooting star cookie?
These have white and blue stripes. Contains red sugar inside.
59. Perhaps you might prefer a patriotic parfait.
Has white and red jello stripes. While the blueberries sit atop.
60. Enjoy your 4th of July with some patriotic fudge.
Come in red, white, and blue blocks. Each is decked with sprinkles.
61. Hope you can enjoy these patriotic hand pies.
Not sure what flavor they are. Though 2 have stars while one has a flag.
62. Patriotic popcorn makes for a great 4th of July treat.
This is basically popcorn covered with blue and red sugar. Because it’s supposed to be red, white, and blue.
63. No American can resist these patriotic pretzel bites.
Consists of waffle pretzels with blue and M&Ms in white icing. An ideal patriotic snack.
64. Perhaps you might prefer some patriotic swirl cookie bars.
The cookies are in red and while. While they’re topped with blue icing and sprinkles.
65. This 4th of July, treat your guests to some raspberry pie.
You can even see stars on the crust. Nonetheless, feel free to serve.
66. Would you like some patriotic fruit salad?
Consists of blueberries, strawberries, and banana slices. And all arranged into an American flag.
67. For healthier options, you might like some patriotic quinoa.
Has strawberries and blackberries in it. Reminds me of some oatmeal in a commercial.
68. Cool down with some red, white, and blue popsicles.
The top is blue while the rest consists of red and white stripes. Not sure how you get the colors together though.
69. Care for a Rice Krispie American flag?
This one has icing red stripes and sprinkle stars on blue icing. Wonder how large the plate is though.
70. You’ll find this pie all covered with stars.
The stars are made from pie crusts. Great for any 4th of July picnic.
71. Want any stars with your patriotic fruit salad?
Contains strawberries and blueberries. While the stars are white.
72. Suit yourself to these red, white, and blue cookies.
Well, these have red, white, and blue stripes. But they sure look tasty and easy to make.
73. Nothing is more patriotic on the 4th of July than red, white, and blue jello stars.
Depending on host, may or may not contain alcohol. Yet, it has red, white, and blue layers.
74. This 4th of July grace your platter with these stars and stripes cookie bars.
The top has red, white, and blue stripes on icing. While the filling has red and blue bits inside.
75. A fruity cake can use a few sparklers.
This one has whipped cream and strawberry slices on the edges. While the blueberries are on top.
76. Salute your country with an American flag sheet cake.
Yes, this is professionally made. But it surely shows the stars and stripes.
77. Surely an American flag doesn’t have to cover a whole cake.
This one only has the flag in a triangle half. The rest of it is white.
78. A Statue of Liberty cake always stands tall.
This one was made to denote a critical anniversary. Still, best to give your tired and poor.
79. Maybe you’d like a cake with an American flag square.
The stripes on this cake are around the edges. The stars are on top.
80. Care for these American flag cookies?
The red and white ones are of stripes. The blue ones contain stars. Said to be good for kids.