While much of my blog has been filled with posts teeming with outrage over what my country has become since President Pussy-Grabber was sworn in to encouraging ICE to separate families at the border and putting children in cages, tent cities, and concentration camps, we should try to maintain our sanity with some fun now and then. No matter how hard it might seem to be. Nonetheless, like Lord Hamsterhair Cheetohead lately, stock photography is everywhere since it consists of photographs that can be licensed for public or commercial use. Whether used in marketing, advertising, or design as long as it’s not illegal or harmful, many graphic designers, web designers, and other professionals frequently take advantage of stock images to fill their design needs. Anyway, most often you’ll find stock photos on professional websites and greeting cards. In fact, it’s a whole industry which started in the 1920s as a way for professional photographers to market outtakes from commercial photo shoots. But many pro photographers today take photos exclusively for stock purposes since a large portfolio can earn a considerable amount of money each month from selling their images through a photography website. Even if the photographer doesn’t add new photos on a regular basis. Still, they have a reputation for being notoriously cheesy and generic with bland happy faces in their diverse workplaces of harmony and in their seemingly perfect but bland families. But there are some stock photos that are too ridiculous to explain or don’t seem to have any applicable purpose whatsoever. So for your reading pleasure, I give you an assortment of crazy stock photos. By the way, some of these might not be safe for work.
- “Do you know how to work this thing?”
I’m sure these guys have no idea to function as a news crew. Or they’re just goofing off.
2. Anyone can be a princess.
However, this guy seems to be really pushing the envelope. Still, he rocks the red sash.
3. So what do they call if you cross a dog and a frog?
Yes, I know it’s photoshopped. But you have to wonder about the mad scientist who’d create this freak of nature.
4. It’s been said his brains are made of noodles.
Granted, I love pasta and noodles. But this isn’t the kind candlelight dinner I’d want to participate in.
5. Not all snails travel at a snail’s pace.
This one practically gallops. Oh, wait, why does this one have legs?
6. Apparently, The Shape of Water didn’t get a stellar reception on a small budget.
This is why using CGI is important. Because simply kissing a fish is just ridiculous.
7. There are centaurs and there are these.
Somehow a horse head with a human lower body doesn’t look so good. And I think the centaur would agree with me.
8. Some chick just got puffed.
Guess someone decided to get a large blue fro. The other can’t help but stare.
9. Apparently, Swamp Thing decided to leave the swamp and get a regular job.
Though he’s got a tendency to track in leaves now and then. Here you see him fetching a file.
10. When you’ve been in a car wreck but the boss insists you show up for work on Monday.
Yeah, you can’t really do your office job after you’ve been injured in a number of places. But I guess his workplace doesn’t have paid sick leave.
11. When you’re robbing the place and want to show some color.
From Outbound: “A jaunty cravat makes any robbery a special occasion.” And here he’s stealing a hard drive.
12. Bertha always saw herself as a queen.
She’s even wearing a pink dress and a tiara. But she thinks she looks fabulous.
13. This astronaut has a flight to catch in space.
I see he’s got his luggage with him since he can’t do his laundry at the ISS. Still, why is he wearing a space suit?
14. It’s nice that Jerry has decided to make dinner tonight.
Heard his secret sauce is from an old family recipe. It’s said to include a tablespoon of arsenic, a teaspoon of strychnine, and just a pinch of cyanide.
15. This dog breed is known as a Jacques Rousseau Terriere.
He’s easy to distinguish from the Jack Russell with his curly mustache, his taste in French bread and wine, and his penchant for berets, paintings, and arthouse films. And he doesn’t care for pretentious cheap dog food either.
16. Apparently, the mime has just managed to escape from the jaws of death.
And by “jaws” I mean large chomping mouth of teeth you’d find at a dentist’s office. Doesn’t seem thrilling does it?
17. Seems like this chimp is quite the chatterbox.
“And then I told him, ‘Dude, chill down. It’s not worth flinging your poo over.'”
18. Didn’t know you could play frisbee with your pet turtle.
Apparently, they’re really great at playing fetch for some reason. Don’t really see why since they move like, well, turtles.
19. Wonder how many pictures did they take of him?
Even this kid is baffled. And he sat for the other pictures.
20. Her face is a little cracked.
Let’s hope that her delicate eggshell face cracks don’t lead anything to spill over. Because that would really make a mess.
21. Wearing a watermelon helmet changes everything.
This is especially when you’re wearing goggles and stick your tongue out. Wonder if he’s high on life.
22. And now, a stop-motion version of Romeo and Juliet by director Wes Anderson.
Yes, it consists of two people wearing animal masks and dressed in hipster clothing. Don’t think this will go well for Wes. Unless he casts Owen Wilson as Friar Lawrence.
23. With romantic dinners, there are just some foods you shouldn’t make out with.
Sharing a kiss during a romantic dinner a la Lady and the Tramp is romantic. Sharing a kiss during a chicken dinner is just plain disgusting.
24. Crazy Larry will clean your car and keep it nice and polished.
But don’t you leave anything in it. Or else he’ll take it and pawn it off for some extra cash to support his meth habit. He’s also had an infamous reputation with the ladies and a record of sexual misconduct.
25. During desert nights, beware of the fierce and dreaded cattysnake.
Known to hang around pumpkin patches for some reason. But while they may be cuddly, their bites are deadly.
26. “Take that, you pathetic puppy!”
I kind of feel bad for the dog here. I mean how is anyone going to take him seriously after getting the crap beat out of him by a guy in a banana costume?
27. When your baking has caused your stove to burst into flames but you don’t have a care in the world.
The smoke detector is on the fritz like crazy. But instead of getting the fire extinguisher or calling the fire department, he’s watching the stove burn with a glass of wine.
28. Want to eat a slice of bread with nails?
Of course, you want to eat that. Because you’d find swallowing all those nails as painful as hell.
29. You’re never too old to have fun.
Since when do they have rocking horses in adult size? And since when do old men enjoy going on horsey rides?
30. When you just have to get that last selfie while your friend is about to be burned for a human sacrifice.
“I know you’ll be burned to death, Kyle. But for now, let’s remember the good times before I get the hell out of here.”
31. “Greg, I don’t think you get the meaning of ‘Casual Friday.'”
I mean he’s showed up with messy hair and no shirt. And I’m not sure if he’s even wearing pants or shoes.
32. “Ahhh, grass!”
Yes, she enjoys lying in the grass. Then again, she could be murdered in the middle of nowhere.
33. “Wanna see my pineapple dance?”
Funny, how that one pineapple is conveniently placed in her crotch region. Not to mention, she’s wearing a winter hat.
34. When you’re in a tender embrace with your significant other but are considering other options.
Indeed, they’re hugging each other while checking their phones. Guess that’s modern dating nowadays.
35. “Help! I’m trapped in a jar with exclamation points!”
And I guess she’s trying to figure her way out of there. Though she might be running out of ideas.
36. “Answer the question or I’ll shoot!”
Not exactly the best way to deal with the big questions. Shoot first never works well.
37. “It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Business Man!”
Flying in the air faster than a speeding printer and more powerful than a server filled with memoranda. Flying through the sea of finance and willing to save the day from a calamitous paper jam.
38. Presented The Bachelor: Equine Edition.
Watch a bunch of mares compete for the heart of this dashing stallion at this lavish stable. Or as it’s better known: Study Duty.
39. Since she was a little girl, this demonic goblin had a dream to dance.
Here she does her Black Swan dance for the Transylvania Ballet Theater. Graceful isn’t she? Wonder if she’d do well with Gollum.
40. Ever heard of Wendy of Wendy’s? Turns out she has a brother named Wendell.
He’s a certified public accountant at some firm in Cedar Rapids. They don’t talk about him much.
41. “If we should go down, we’ll die together.”
For God’s sake, the two have guns pointed at each other? You can guess they’re going to blow each other’s brains out eventually.
42. A well-dressed mouse should always stand for a portrait.
Though why she has human hands, I have no idea. Though she strikes a regal pose.
43. If you can’t get Bill Nye the Science Guy, here’s Lab Guy Larry.
He’s kind of a poor man’s Bill Nye. Except way more careless and prone to bites from skeletons.
44. This nun seeks prayer and meditation under the sea.
Don’t know how she can be underwater without scuba gear. Not to mention, look serene in that heavy habit.
45. This pampered pooch always has to shop till she drops.
Carrie Pawpaws just has to have those designer dog collars. Not to mention, those fine rawhide bones and squeaky toys.
46. After a career terrorizing Gotham City, the Joker decided to work for Wayne Enterprises as an accountant.
Now whenever he wants to terrorize Gotham, he just embezzles money and commits insider trading. Because white-collar criminals seldom get punished.
47. Open wide for this puffer fish.
Uh, those fish are actually poisonous. So trying to eat one like that is a very easy way to die. But this woman doesn’t get the memo.
48. This boxer has become the reigning champion of his sister’s bedroom.
Or he might just have a girly taste in decorating. You never know. But he doesn’t seem bothered by it either way.
49. Some days you just need to relax with some Post-It Notes.
Notice she has nothing written on them. But she doesn’t give a damn since she’s in her happy place.
50. When you find out that your longtime crush is in a relationship on social media.
Indeed, she feels dead inside. But she can’t really look away. I know she’s getting carried away. Yet, get her time.
51. “Thank God, I saved the crucial paperwork!”
Still, when you’re out in the water, saving the paperwork is the least of your worries. For God’s sake, you’re better off trying to find dry land.
52. “Now, class, when I ring the bell, settle down and I’ll give you candy.”
Not sure if employing Pavlov’s techniques will help. This especially goes if they’re in high school.
53. “Sit down, class, let’s get busy on those physics problems.”
If I had a teacher like that in school, I’d suspect I was in a porno. And that one of my classmates was about to fall victim to statutory rape. Then again, it’s best not to judge by appearances. But come on, would any school let a teacher dress like that?
54. “Sit down, kids, it’s time to learn.”
I guess you won’t have a good time in this guy’s class. Behave or he’ll introduce you to his friend, Mr. Longstick.
55. In the future, people will spend hours marveling and contemplating on corn.
Now I know where that family got their idea for their crazy futuristic corn people Christmas card. Didn’t know it was from a stock photo that made no sense.
56. “All right, don’t move! This is a raid!”
Man, armed robbers and murderers really do start young these days. Also, don’t mind the hand above. My guess is that person is dead.
57. You’ll always have a good time in a string quartet.
Yeah, I don’t think it’s like Sex and the City with stringed instruments and old timey costumes. Yeah, I know it’s really crazy.
58. When it rains, she barely touches the chair.
This stock photo was brought to you by the power and imagination that comes with brown acid. Because someone must’ve been tripping balls to come up with this photo idea.
59. “Paint me like one of your French girls.”
Maybe he should take off his clothes first. Then again, it would still be kind of silly. Except if he had rock hard abs. But I can’t imagine that.
60. For some reason those trapped in jars will either panic or try to get out.
The businessman is especially panicky. The construction worker’s just scaling the walls.
61. I’m positive she’s going out with a bang.
Because that’s what happens when you light a dynamite stick with a cigarette. It’s sure to be explosive.
62. “Oh, shit, I’ve burned the chicken!”
Yet, she’s not wearing oven mitts. While smoke is coming out of the oven.
63. Walk on the moon? That’s so 1969.
So this astronaut has decided to bike on the moon. Not sure if the tires will retain air in the vacuum of space.
64. This Christmas Santa is ditching his sleigh and reindeer for a magic jet.
Because he needs a more efficient way to deliver all those presents on one night. Unfortunately, Rudolph and the other reindeer may not see it that way.
65. Is there a fire? Call the fire lizard.
Well, maybe if the fire is confined to a small tree. Comes complete with his red hat and fire extinguisher.
66. Don’t have a defibrillator? A pair of irons will do.
Still, he seems very excited to use them on his patient. Kind has crazy eyes and a weird smile. This doesn’t look good.
67. Introducing Captain Waggles of the U.S.S. Doggypaddle.
Here he is with a lifejacket and fingers up. Wait a minute, dogs don’t have fingers.
68. It’s said those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.
And that people who work in glass offices with glass dividers shouldn’t have sex on the job. Let’s hope neither are married with families.
69. When you’re a TV, it’s always dinner for one.
And I see she’s looking at a TV screen. Kind of twisted if you ask me.
70. Didn’t know that farts can leave a cloud of gas.
And it’s drifting to the flowers. Well, at least we aren’t around when the cheese was cut.
71. “Hello, darkness, my old friend….”
Yet, he lies in his bed on a sheet cake which will get his face covered in icing. But he’s laying awake in existential dread and loneliness.
72. When you’re in the buff and you need to feed your cat.
Notice how the fridge door is conveniently placed over him. Just so he can give his cat some meat.
73. “Okay, let’s put our helmets together.”
Yet, they’re clad in high heels and dresses. Not exactly what you’d wear on a motorcycle.
74. Chipmunks like to get it on at the copier.
Don’t know about you. But I’ve got a feeling those at the office will be seeing some chipmunk porn sometime in the near future.
75. Today’s Special: Head.
And she’s in a styrofoam tray covered in plastic wrap. Just like meat at the grocery store.
76. Seems like her lower body isn’t attached to the rest of her.
Yet, she seems to awe at that after the magician sawed her in half. Unfortunately, he couldn’t put her back together.
77. “Excuse me, you dirty whore, but that’s my boyfriend you’re fucking.”
The guy’s like, “Honey, you’re early. Nancy and I were just having a discussion on….adoptions.”
78. Sometimes you can type what you want from the screen.
And the cat’s just staring dumbfounded at the screen. Like it must’ve accidentally drank a milk dish with acid.
79. “Wanna share a cold one with me on the road?”
This guy’s getting so busted if police pull him over. Because drunk driving is dangerous and has killed people.
80. If you want to keep your kids safe on the internet.
My mistake. If you see your kid in night-vision goggles and a tinfoil hat, you best send your kid to a therapist. Otherwise, he might grow up into a full-blown conspiracy theorist like Alex Jones.
81. This guy really wants to see what’s in this laptop.
On the bright side, at least he can’t steal your online data. Only commit deliberate physical sabotage.
82. Behind a dumpster in an alley, an astronaut seeks a horse genie.
The genie grants the spaceman 3 wishes in exchange for a lifetime supply of hay and sugar cubes. Also it shits gold.
83. Someone’s in deep denial on their baldness.
Since he’s using a comb that he doesn’t need. Because he already shaves his head.
84. “All right, Eileen, let’s settle this with an umbrella fight on the roof.”
However, they’re attempting a showdown during a thunderstorm. Not the smartest thing to do, especially if lightning strikes one of them.
85. Here’s the new face of Wall Street Finance with an office at Suite 666.
Still, ladies, I’d stay away from that guy if I were you. Since his looks could kill while his demonic eyes show he’s up to no good.
86. “Jason, I didn’t know your dick was that huge!”
Please don’t tell me that guys look at each other’s dicks in the men’s room. Because I don’t know what to make of this photo.
87. You’d almost swear he takes after his father.
The resemblance is so uncanny. Maybe because they photoshopped the dad’s face to the son.
88. This takes getting canned to a whole new level.
Having to work in a trash can must really suck. But this guy’s taking it in stride.
89. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Malware.
Apparently, wizards can now use and repair computers. While Harry’s not hunting dark wizards, he’s working part-time as an IT guy at the Ministry of Magic.
90. When you have to return to work from a business summit at a nudist colony.
Yeah, that has to be embarrassing. And he only has a briefcase to cover his genitals. Too bad everyone else will see his butt.
91. “Come on, y’all! Let’s take the tennis court back from the jocks!”
With a tennis racket in one and an AR-15 in the other, Bridget leads the punk tennis revolution. It was a glorious moment for goths, punks, and emos everywhere.
92. At the office some men may deflate and lose their spines.
And here is a 100% accurate depiction of a Republican Congressman in Trump’s America. If you’re represented by one, it’s time to vote them out of office in November.
93. Ever have to be deep in thought against a toilet in the middle of the desert?
From Bored Panda: “This is the state of mind one enters at 3am after having crawled home from that awesome night out, spent the last half hour hugging the bowl, then suddenly you become the universe, the whole universe and everything in it.”
94. “Help! I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!”
Where’s Life Alert where you need it? Also, Grandma’s not coming to Christmas this year.
95. “Must sniff donut sugar..”
Seems like someone has a problem with white powder donuts. Someone better give her an intervention.
96. Old people enjoy their retirement with a gun over a rabbit that’s cared for life.
It’s only a matter of time until they get the gun back together and shoot the rabbit dead. So run, bunny, run! Or it’s kill the rabbit and rabbit stew.
97. The Lord taketh, the Lord poseth for selfie.
I can’t even list all the things wrong with this. Also, can I see a selfie of Jesus with his disciples at the Last Supper?
98. Now you can surf the net while riding the waves.
Still, I don’t think he’ll fare so well when he has to ride the big wave. But at least he’s sent his 3rd quarter expense reports.
99. “Just one more picture before we shut the trunk for our escape.”
Luckily for Marvin, his kidnappers were dumb enough to post a photo of a him in a trunk and brag about abducting him on social media. So police will find him and bring him home in no time.
100. When you’re baking cookies while trying to survive the fallout from the apocalypse.
Though the cookies might be a bit radioactive. But sometimes that’s a risk you must be willing to take in the bunker.