Once again, I prepare for the celebration of America with my annual posts of 4th of July treats and craft decorations. Despite that the presidency of the complete monster Donald Trump has very much ruined it for me since he basically goes against everything that my country stands for. And people think he’s a patriotic American? For God’s sake, he’s a fraud who feels more a home enriching himself on the taxpayer dime, breaking political norms, disrespecting the US Constitution and undermining our image in the world without a care. He’s a narcissistic sociopath who cares about nothing but himself. And people want me to unite behind this man or respect him? Sorry, but I’d rather spit in his eye since he has no respect for the United States, its values, or its people. Anyway, I apologize for my little rant but since that unrespectable man got in the White House, patriotic holidays seem to get me railed up since he’s alienated me. Maybe I’ll just take a knee until that authoritarian demagogue fascist is out of office. At least around this time of year. Yet, 4th of July is supposed to be a time of picnics and barbeques where you’d have hotdogs and hamburgers along with some desserts like pies. So for your reading pleasure, I give you another assortment of star spangled treats for America’s birthday.
- An American cake should always have a bald eagle on top.
Though I don’t think the figure is edible. However, this 2-tier cake is partially covered with an American flag.
2. Grace your patriotic dessert platter with this red, white, and blue trifle.
This one contains strawberries, blueberries, and whipped cream. Since you have to have patriotic flair.
3. A 4th of July cake should always be covered with an American flag.
One side has stars. The other has stripes. Sure, it’s professionally made but no matter.
4. Honor our American heroes with this triangle flag cake.
Because when a serviceman dies, this is how the military presents the American flag to their loved ones. And yes, it has to be folded into a triangle.
5. Celebrate the 4th of July at the beach with these cookies.
After all, the 4th of July is a summer holiday. So get your red, white, and blue bikinis and star-spangled flip flops.
6. You can’t celebrate the 4th of July without this spectacularly American flag cake.
One tier has thin red stripes on white. One tier has white stars on blue. And one tier has thick red stripes with white stars on top.
7. Celebrate American with some red, white, and blue nachos in your salsa.
Sure, they’re not arranged like an American flag. Comes with a bowl of salsa and guac.
8. These pancake stacks make a quality 4th of July breakfast.
Yes, they’re considerably smaller than what you’d get at IHOP. But each has strawberries, blueberries, and banana.
9. Grace your 4th of July dessert platter with these star-spangled cookies.
Each of these has a design in stars and stripes. And yes, they’re professionally made.
10. These firework cookies are uniquely explosive.
Because Americans often shoot fireworks on the 4th of July. Except if they live near an area where there’s a high wildfire risk.
11. This mini cupcake flag is especially fruity.
Consists of blueberries, raspberries, and coconut toppings. Yet, they’re all on a tray for good measure.
12. A star cake should have 3 layers.
The layers are in red, white and blue with white icing keeping it together. And it’s covered in a strawberry syrup, I think.
13. If you’re tired or poor, you might enjoy this cake of Lady Liberty.
This especially goes if you live in New York. Since it’s a symbol of NYC. Still, Trump better watch out for her torch.
14. For healthier options, may I suggest an American flag fruit salad?
Consists of blueberries, banana, and watermelon. Yes, it’s similar to other platters but this one is all fruit.
15. Nobody would object to this star-spangled cake.
This one has a star in the American flag. And it’s covered with sprinkles on the edge.
16. Feast your eyes on these fruity red, white, and blue bites.
These consist of strawberries, blueberries, and icing. And you can pop them in your mouth, apparently.
17. These American flag cupcakes make a quality patriotic dessert.
These consist of white icing with a blue star and red stripes. So far, they seem quite doable compared to the other desserts on here.
18. You’ll have an explosive 4th of July with this American flag cake.
Since this one has firework decorations which you can’t eat. But it’s nonetheless festive.
19. For an outdoor picnic, you can’t do without these cake kabobs.
These consist of cakes, fruit, and marshmallows on sticks. Perfect for any 4th of July dessert platter.
20. This sheet cake of the United States is an all-American showstopper.
The US is in the form of an American flag. And it’s surrounded by stars and banners.
21. You’ll get stars with these fruity cheesecakes.
These consist of fruit fillings and cheesecake in jars. At least as far as I can tell.
22. No patriotic American can resist these mini red velvet flag cakes.
Topped with white icing for stripes and blueberries. But be careful as you put them on your plate.
23. You can’t enjoy the 4th of July without a star-spangled pie.
Well, it’s not the first pie flag I’ve had. Yet, it has more blueberries and stars than the others I’ve posted.
24. Nothing makes the 4th of July like an American flag of M&Ms.
The stripes are even separated by paper so they won’t mix together. The blue M&Ms are in a bowl.
25. An American flag cake should wave with fruit.
This one has blueberries on the star section and strawberry slice stripes. Only the icing is white.
26. You’d be bursting for this firework cake.
And the cake is white with red and blue fireworks. Also seems rather easy to make.
27. These pretzel flag bites make a rather patriotic snack.
All you need to make these are waffle pretzels, icing, and M&Ms. Doesn’t seem hard to make, does it?
28. Enjoy your 4th of July party with this Taco salad flag.
Yes, I posted a taco salad flag before. But this one has less stripes and lettuce in the star section. Also, the olives are sliced.
29. Treat yourself to some red, white, and blue jello treats.
These consist of jello on the bottom and fruit on top with whipped cream in between. Red has blueberries. Blue has strawberries.
30. Your beach party can’t be complete without a star-spangled beach ball cake.
Yes, this is professionally made. But it goes nicely with the swimsuit and flip flop cookies.
31. You can’t have a great 4th of July party without a patriotic American slab pie.
This one has strawberry filling in the stripes and 3 rows of stars. And yes, it’s great for any 4th of July picnic.
32. Red, white, and blue frozen bananas are a quality 4th of July treat.
Each one is covered by icing and sprinkles. Some of the sprinkles are even stars.
33. A hotdog cake is perfect for an Independence Day barbecue.
After all, hotdogs and burgers are always classic 4th of July fare. Still, it can’t be as disgusting as real hotdogs.
34. Nothing makes a great 4th of July dinner than an American flag casserole.
This one has a green banner, tomato stripes, and cheese stars. And over a layer of cheese.
35. There’s something flowery about this American flag cake.
Indeed, this is a wedding cake. Consists of buntings and American flags along with a white flower.
36. Perhaps a star American flag cake may interest you.
Yes, I know the flag is in a rectangular shape. But you have to go all yankee doodle dandy on this one.
37. How about a flag draped on a cake?
Sure the flag’s not all on the cake. But it’s draped like you’d lay one on a soldier’s coffin.
38. Any American would be tied for these patriotic cookies.
These are American flag bow cookies. The stripes are on the ends. The stars are on the top.
39. Impress your patriotic guests with this American flag snack tray.
This one has meat and cheese stripes along wit cheesy stars. And all on a wooden platter.
40. Raise a glass to these star-spangled cupcakes.
This one has M&Ms inside a glass with a cupcake on top. And the cupcakes have sprinkles.
41. You can’t go wrong with these spectacular 4th of July cookies.
Includes, flag flip flops, American flags, Statue of Liberty, buntings, and fireworks. Perfect for any picnic and barbecue.
42. With this 4th of July cake, you can support the troops.
Though soldier ribbons are usually yellow. But the flag adds an extra patriotic flair.
43. For your 4th of July lunch, munch on these tortilla stars.
These are covered in cheese and salsa. And seem quite easy to make.
44. If you enjoy beach parties, try these cookies.
Yes, I showed some beach cookies on this post before. But these include starfish and clams.
45. You can’t do wrong with a fruity cake like this.
This one is covered with blueberries and a strawberry star. And yes, it’s rather doable.
46. Care for a flower with stars and stripes?
This one has stars in the blue center and striped petals. Professionally made but creative.
47. Nobody can resist these American flag truffles.
Many of them are made of Oreo cookies. Not to mention, decorated with icing and sprinkles.
48. These red, white, and blue stars are especially cheesy.
After all, they’re cheesecake stars. And each one is decorated with blueberry and strawberry syrup.
49. For outdoor 4th of July parties, top your dessert platter with this gazebo cake.
I’m sure the gazebo isn’t edible. Yet, it’s nonetheless decorated with stars.
50. Feel free to this all-American snack platter.
This one has cheese and cracker stripes, cheese stars, and a pepperoni blue square. Perfect for a barbecue.
51. These Uncle Sam cookies are a patriotic delight.
These consist of a flower beard with hats. Still, at any rate, they’re quite adorable.
52. These treats seem to go out like fireworks.
Because they’re Rice Krispie firecrackers. And each color is separated by marshmallows.
53. Nothing makes a great 4th of a July dessert like a Patriotic Mousse Parfait.
This one has red cakes, whipped cream, blue icing on top, and white chocolate chips. And yes, they sure look tasty.
54. You can’t go wrong with these star-spangled cookies.
These have a blue border and red M&Ms on each point. And I’m sure most won’t have trouble making them.
55. Anyone can enjoy these Oreo pops.
These have red and blue stripes with similar colored stars. Yet, I’m sure anyone would love them.
56. You can let the eagle soar on this patriotic cake.
This one has a bald eagle head on top. The rest is covered with an American flag. Amazing.
57. You’ll find plenty of stars on this cake.
Of course, the stars are around the cake in an American flag fashion. Yet, you have to admire it nonetheless.
58. Anyone can delight in these jello American flags.
Not sure how you get the colors like that. But they’re quite cool to look at.
59. Nothing encapsulates America like a star-spangled baseball cake.
Still, it would’ve been more American to have a football cake. But summer is baseball season. So there.
60. Perhaps a fruity star on a sheet cake may suit you.
This one consists of blueberries and strawberries. Great for any barbecue.
61. How about a 4th of July pizza party?
This one consists of pepperoni and cheese stripes. And I’m sure there are blue chips and cheese for the square.
62. All a cake needs is a star-spangled bow.
This one has a blue bow with stars on top. Yet, most of the cake consists of stripes.
63. These cake squares seem stitched together.
Since it’s supposed to resemble an American quilt. All with stars on blue and stripes.
64. “That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”
Yes, they have a moon landing cake. And yes, I’m putting it on my post. Because USA! USA!
65. Care for a berry tart on this 4th of July?
This consists of raspberries and blueberries in stripes. More suited for barbecues that don’t have a lot of flags.
66. Serve up some of this fruity American flag pizza.
Consists of blueberries, banana slices, and strawberries. And yes, you have blueberries on the border.
67. You’ll find the US Constitution on this cake.
Though it’s on a scroll. Still, Donald Trump thinks it’s just a piece of paper which he’s clearly not honoring. Since he’s making money on the presidency.
68. You’re bound to love this cake with red, white, and blue stars on top.
The side of it has an American flag heart. So you can show your love to America on its birthday.
69. You’ll find plenty of cheesy stars on this snack platter.
All of the stars are on top of some meat. And they’re all in different sizes and colors.
70. Make your star-spangled party splash with these bunting cookies.
These are decorations you might see on political podiums. Yet, these cookies seem easy to make though have much more polish.
71. Perhaps a patchwork cake may suit you for this 4th of July.
Well, it’s a circular quilt cake. But you have to admire the seams on the stars and stripes.
72. Celebrate your 4th of July with these American flag candy bars.
These seem more like brownies covered with M&Ms. So you can figure that out yourself.
73. Your 4th of July cake should always reach new heights.
This one has several tiers. One perhaps the words to the Declaration of Independence. Or is it the Constitution?
74. A waving American flag cake can always include star cookies.
This the star cookies are in swirls like an explosion. And the flag cake looks very stunning.
75. Wake up this 4th of July to these open face breakfast sandwiches.
Well, I’ve posted one of these before. But these have jelly on them instead of raspberries.
76. Cool yourself off this 4th of July with this patriotic jello treat.
This one has 3 layers of red, white, and blue in a glass. Still, love the glasses.
77. For healthy snacks, try this American flag veggie tray.
Consists of red pepper and cauliflower stripes. The dip is dyed blue, by the way.
78. A 4th of July cake can always use a few flowers.
As long as they’re red, white, and blue flowers of course. Though I don’t think these are edible.
79. Nothing makes people excited like 4th of July Rice Krispie firecracker treats.
These mostly consist of red, white, and blue bars. But they’re quite easy to make though.
80. Celebrate the 4th of July with these pie crust stars on your dessert platter.
Well, they’re all covered in sugar. Whether you use them as a pie or cookies, people will love them.
I like them! Very creative!
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
THIS IS FANTASTIC JULY FOURTH FINE FOOD TO FINISH OFF THE MEAL!